Filter by:

• Overall

About Wingmate

Intuitive solutions earning powerful results to help commercial service businesses dominate their competition.

Learn more about Wingmate

Brian J.
Sales Manager in US
Textiles, 51-200 Employees

Best CRM/Lead Generation program in the market

5 4 months ago

Comments: A+!!!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and all his team members are truly amazing. They are willing to listen to improvement suggestions and often find a way to add those requests to your platform. I can't say enough out our PM [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! He is amazing and I don't want to talk him up too much for fear that someone may try to snag him up, but he is awesome! The behind the scene people [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are also very easy to get a hold of and extremely responsive and helpful.

Pros:

Very easy and user friendly. Willing to make improvements on the fly that allow for more ease of use from the user. Front-line users can add leads in 2 to 3 steps with little typing required. The app allows you to pull information about an account instantly. Customize the program for our needs and take our input to make the program even better.

Cons:

I wasn't available or I didn't start using it sooner!

Scott S.
Marketing Specialist in Canada
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees

Wingmate

3 2 years ago

Pros:

Wingmate allows anyone within an organization to submit potential leads. The application isn't at all industry-specific so it can be used in any sales environment. Wingmate can be accessed on mobile platforms, allowing a lead to be submitted anywhere.

Cons:

The turnaround time with submitted leads is too slow to be effective. Although Wingmate keeps tracks of all leads (and who submitted them), it is generally faster to forward a lead directly to sales personnel. This might be an issue with our company's implementation but during my time using the application I found my leads would not receive a follow-up for longer periods of time.

2 years ago

Thank you for the feedback Scott! While we would love it if every lead receives as much attention as possible, response rates do vary quite a bit between the companies that we work with. I would suggest discussing this with your sales manager and sales team, hopefully it will lead to many more closes for your company. If you ever have any suggestions about the app we'd love to hear it!

Julio G.
Julio G.
Courier in Canada
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees

Easy to use

5 4 months ago

Pros:

Easy to use and convenientl. The ease is the most important

Cons:

No issues with it whatsoever at the moment.

Mike W.
Sales Director in US
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

WingMate App

5 2 years ago

Comments: It has changed the way we search for outside sales greatly and has also helped us fix any issues that our current clients have, while looking for inside sales opportunities.
A side benefit has been the increased communication between the different departments.
The more sets of eyes we have out there, the better the results have been!

Pros:

Ease of use for all of our employees and the little amount of time it takes.

Cons:

Have yet to have a problem with Wingmate.

2 years ago

Really appreciate the review Mike! If there's ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!

Nick C.
Technology Alignment Manager in Canada

You definitely need this CRM

5 4 months ago

Pros:

I like how it’s not as congested as the bigger CRMs I’ve used in the past. It gets right to the point and is easy to use

Cons:

Nothing so far! I love every bit of it, and my team loves it too

Bryanna T.
Sales Representative in Canada
Construction, 501-1,000 Employees

Software Review

4 2 years ago

Comments: The experience is good, I just think its better to use on a desktop then on the go on your phone.

Pros:

The dashboard to view all leads, and there current status.

Cons:

The App isn't very user friendly, its very basic and doesn't include half of the options as the website.

2 years ago

Thanks for the feedback Bryanna! As the mobile app was designed for frontline workers on the go, it does not include as much functionalities as the web-dashboard so that sending in leads is as simple as can be. However, please keep in mind that the web-dashboard can be used through your web browser on your mobile device. This will allow you to do everything you need right on your phone!

Michel F.
Sales representative in Canada
Construction, 1,001-5,000 Employees

The best sales system that i ever used.

5 2 years ago

Comments: I can follow up these prospects on a regular basis. I target more precisely my territory.

Pros:

It is effective for business development. Prospect search, qualifying the prospect, approaching and quoting the prospect and closing the sale.

Cons:

Nothing i like it. It is perfect for our work.

2 years ago

Appreciate the feedback Michel! if there is ever anything we can do to improve please feel free to reach out

Steve D.
Driver 112 in Canada
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,000+ Employees

Easy apps

5 4 months ago

Pros:

Easy to use, easy to make follow up with customer

Cons:

Too much emails or notification, sometimes..

Ajantha S.
Small Business Representative in Canada
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Wingmate User

5 2 years ago

Pros:

user friendly, easier to use, for example, I can categorize my client easily, it makes it easier to follow up with my clients.

Cons:

there isn't anything I like least about.

2 years ago

Thanks so much for the feedback Ajantha! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!

Process Improvement Champion in Canada
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Light and Efficient CRM

4 4 months ago

Comments: A great product, we sorely needed a crm solution and Wingmate has worked great so far.

Pros:

The ease of use, especially the app. The picture taking capability is something that was lacking from other apps we looked into.

Cons:

So far there does not seem to be a way to connect directly with Power BI to do our own analysis.

Dylan G.
District Manager in US
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees

Great app, Simple to use

5 2 years ago

Comments: We saw a huge increase in our sales funnel initially. Time will tell how many pan out, but that part is up to our sales team.

Pros:

Easy to use app that takes seconds to submit leads. First month, our team submitted almost 1000 leads total! Instructions and standards for a paid lead were clear and simple.

Cons:

If you have a lead that isn't in front of you at that moment, entering it takes some time. Nothing excessive though.

2 years ago

Thanks so much for the review Dylan! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!

Roxanne N.
Retail in Canada
Logistics & Supply Chain, 10,000+ Employees

Wingmate for Leads

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Very easy to use. I send in my lead and I get a response back in a very short amout of time

Cons:

I have not found any cons myself. I had trouble at first trying to figure it out because I didn't think it could be that easy to use

2 years ago

Thanks so much for the review Roxanne, so glad to have you using the app! If there's ever anything we can do to improve please let us know

RFR/SOC in Canada
Warehousing, 51-200 Employees

How Wingmate help us develop new clients

3 4 months ago

Comments: Our CSRs could submit sales leads through Wingmate, which helps us to develop new business opportunities.

Pros:

Very easy to use Easy to train employees to use

Cons:

The UI seems outdated I suggest some improvement on this

Tyler B.
RSR in Canada
Textiles, 10,000+ Employees

Wingmate review

5 2 years ago

Pros:

I enjoyed the ease and accessiblity of the app

Cons:

I have nothing to complain about the wingmate app is very useful

2 years ago

Really appreciate the feedback Tyler, glad to have you using the app!

Service Supervisor in Canada
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees

User Friendly

4 4 months ago

Pros:

It is very user friendly. I am able to view and track sales lead with ease.

Cons:

Everything is working well. I cannot think of anything I would change as of now.

President in Canada
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11-50 Employees

Improve Sales!

5 2 years ago

Comments: We switched from a manual paper sales leads sheet to this system that has improved the number of leads being generated from the outside workforce. It's a simple system to help improve incoming sales leads and track their performance.

Pros:

- Ease of use for the team in the field - Ability for field users to track progress of sales leads they captured - An easy way to track commissions paid on closed sales leads

Cons:

The only thing I would like to see changed is the ability for us to add/remove users ourselves instead of submitting a request.

2 years ago

Thanks for the feedback! With a manager account, it is very simple to add and disable users through the admin console. For a walkthrough, please take a look at our support page here: https://support.wingmateapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003884292-Manager-Welcome-must-read- You can also reach out to us anytime and we'd be more than happy to help out!

Pauline H.
General Manager in US
Textiles, 51-200 Employees

Effortless

5 2 years ago

Comments: Wingmate was very easy to introduce to our team. Our front line users find it easy to work with and our sales reps like the internal communication features. Their tracking system makes adminstration easy as well.

Pros:

Wingmate is a great product. It makes capturing a sales lead in the field effortless. The tracking features are amazing. I would recommend this to any company looking to build organic growth.

Cons:

The quality of your leads and the number of leads submitted is totally up to you, the end user.

2 years ago

Pauline, Thank you for your kind review. Looking forward to continuing our success with Doritex!

Pamela M.
Accounting in US
Renewables & Environment, 51-200 Employees

Wingmate Review

5 4 months ago

Comments: Good overall

Pros:

Ease in download and usage. The picture option made it easier when driving to and from work to capture roll off containers and other services we provide in the area without having to pull over.

Cons:

Follow ups as by email as I am not in Sales. I am in Accounting.

Charles B.
Courrier in Canada
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,000+ Employees

Review of the program

4 4 months ago

Comments: Easy of use

Pros:

The capacity to talk with the seller for the business i deliver

Cons:

Nothing at all, easy to use , do not have any complaint

Mike B.
Sales Development Rep in Canada
Construction, 201-500 Employees

Great employees

4 4 months ago

Pros:

The employees at Wingmate are really easy to deal with - they do everything they can to help!

Cons:

Connectivity to CRMs - it's a minor con, but would love if everything was all in the main app I'm using.

Toby P.
Business Development in Canada
Environmental Services, 11-50 Employees

Very easy to use and helped to streamline prospecting

5 4 months ago

Comments: Fantastic service that has helped massively in our prospecting endeavors

Pros:

Very intuitive and easy to use, lead generation has been top notch using this software. Customer

Cons:

would like to see a dashboard where you can see each individual account

2 months ago

Toby, thank you so much for the review and feedback. We will definitely look into this. Please do reach out If you have any other suggestions for us.

Kobkaew H.
Retail in Canada
Package/Freight Delivery, 10,000+ Employees

Wingmate

5 4 months ago

Comments: I think it's very incredible software! Easy and quick response!

Pros:

This software is incredible also very easy to use and understand!

Cons:

Sometime has some issued to sign in. Overall is great!

Andre B.
Sales Representative in Canada
Facilities Services, 201-500 Employees

CRM To Help You

4 2 years ago

Comments: good web meeting to demo product..and flexible

Pros:

taking pictures of signs business cards saves time

Cons:

keep it simple fields company name contact person phone email mobile job title notes

2 years ago

Thanks for the feedback Andre! We strive to make the app as simple to use as possible, though we are always looking for new ways to improve. If you ever have any suggestions please reach out to us!

Michelle P.
Sales Consultant in Canada
Textiles, 10,000+ Employees

5 2 years ago

Comments: Excellent

Pros:

This is very helpful how you take a picture and it loads the address etc. I have used it and got money for leads. Thank you

Cons:

I can't think of anything I enjoy working with the software

2 years ago

Thanks for the review Michelle! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!

Ryan S.
Route Sales Rep. in Canada
Package/Freight Delivery, 2-10 Employees

Use of software

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Very easy to use with great GPS location to help find business location.

Cons:

I had to login every month, with me hard to remember passwords.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for the review Ryan! Feel free to reach out to us anytime if anything ever comes up (even if it's just to reset your password)!