15 years helping British businesses

About Leadoo

Leadoo, The Conversion Platform provides you with a complete set of tools and essential insights for converting your website visitors.

Learn more about Leadoo

Pros:

I'm impressed with the capabilities and the service, much better than standard/free live chat programs that I've used previously.

Cons:

The new version will also offer some new features that have been missed before.

Leadoo ratings

4.5
4.8
4.4
4.6

9.0/10

Leadoo has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 28 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Leadoo before?

Joonas
CEO in Finland
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Software that works - Bots That Actually Give you Leads That Turn Into Revenue

Comments: One word: Amazing. The customer support is amazing, the software works as promised and I really like using the product and we are getting results from it. What more could you want?

Pros:

It was extremely easy to setup and get started with it. We even had a custom website done and there was no issues integrating Leadoo bots with our Contentful / Gatsby.js site which we custom built ourselves. The dashboard shows exactly what you need to know - how many visitors, how many discussions and how many leads have we received. So it shows exactly what the information that one would need to know. Also as soon as you get a lead, you get an email notification so that you can act quickly. Also smart profiles are just an absolute gold mine when it comes to visitor analytics. Those are shown really well as well in the software. All in all I would say that I like the most about this software is that the UI/UX is really great, it shows that everything you need to know and that it WORKS! It works exactly as it should and how it was told it would work. I know that sounds silly, but I've used quite a lot of software during my career and this is not that common that the software doesn't deliver what was promised. Leadoo does deliver what it promises and even more.

Cons:

Leadoo is a fast growing company, with an amazing product and of course when you grow really fast not everything works 200%. But I've thought about this question for 10 minutes now and I couldn't come up with anything. I mean Leadoo promised us great interactive bots to our website and user analytics, and that's what we got. Of course for example the UI builder for the bots could be a little bit "better" but we have had no problems building our bots and releasing them. They are constantly building and making the software better so I have nothing negative to say right now.

Anna
Growth Manager in Poland
E-Learning, 51–200 Employees

Leadoo revolutionised our lead generation and qualification

Comments: Haven. We chose Leadoo to do three jobs:- segment leads very early on in the process- help us qualify leads- improve lead generation resultsThey fulfilled all these tasks swimmingly and with minimal effort from our small marketing team.Better yet, Boclips now has a new amazing source of knowledge about customers.We get more insights into their challenges, and can test many more offers, without involving developers in the process.Customer service really stands out - we have monthly check-ins doing which our CSM proactively suggests improvements and opportunities.

Pros:

Ironically, what I most like about this Software is the People behind it! As a small marketing team we were looking for a solution that would take on most of the onboarding and set up process. Leadoo exceeded, and continues to exceed are wildest expectations. They are an extension of our team.

Cons:

After 6 month of using Leadoo we have no complaints. Every question - strategic or technical has been always resolved within days, if not hours.

Minna
Head Designer in Finland
Construction, 501–1,000 Employees

Good service

Comments: Good and reliable.

Pros:

Quite easy to use. And the service is good.

Cons:

Some of the concepts (names) are not yet familiar for me in the product.

4 years ago

Thank you Minna for your review! It is a pleasure to count Consti as one of our users. We are always happy to discuss any ways we could improve even more your experience. I notified your CSM about your need for some short explainer about each one of our features and they will be in touch with you shortly. - Team Leadoo.

Jarmo
CEO in Finland
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

A Happy customer with multiple sites.

Comments: Overall I love the product and will definitely continue to use it with my clients .

Pros:

It´s super easy to use and it really increases our leads from websites and makes our marketing money work better. I also like that with Leadoo you can make your banners interactive too.

Cons:

At first it made our websites a little bit slower but they fixed it with 2.0.

Riikka
COO in Finland
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Leadoo review

Comments: I think Leadoo have made excellent job in creating simple, easy to use but still efficient software which doesn't cost much.

Pros:

It's super easy to implement and easy to use. It serves for many purposes e.g. like customer service and for lead generation. You can choose from various alternatives how e.g the service looks like outside. You don't need to have special technical skills to be able to use this software.

Cons:

Nothing bothers me. It's of course good to keep in mind that we use it mainly for customer service purposes so my experience might be limited.

Jarmo
Sales director in Finland
Oil & Energy, 11–50 Employees

Top notch service

Comments: Overall the product itself works well and is a key element in our service process.

Pros:

Despite being a newcomer in the market with some flaws and bugs, the service has been really customer oriented. Also the fact that the software is developing all the time makes me feel like we made a right choice

Cons:

As the software is still quite new there are some flaws - we have an outsourced customer service unit, that has some trouble with reporting the time spent online.

4 years ago

Thank you so much Jarmo for the great review! It is such a pleasure to count Ilmatar Windpower plc as one of our user. I just notified your CSM about the issue you are encountering with reporting, and they will be in touch with you shortly. We are always happy to discuss any ways we could improve even more your experience - Team Leadoo.

Anna
Director in UK
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Excellent Software!

Comments: We transitioned from a bulk marketing offer platform that took a high percentage of each client booking. Leadoo helped with the transition. Clients were able to be picked up straight from our website rather than not progressing any further. We were able to retain a lot of clients that we would normally not have picked up or would have gone straight to the offer platform.

Pros:

I wish we had it sooner! It has been such a successful tool in my business in capturing and converting traffic coming through the website. It is a great way to showcase what you offer, allow the clients to ask and get answers they are searching for without having to call someone or go out of their way. Really amazing!

Cons:

It is hard to find any cons, as the integration into the website and software was easy, hassle free and up and running very quickly. The main area I struggle with is the back end, editing some of the bots and making chnages. However I believe this to be my Tech flaws as was given full training in the back office and even still the team are great at making changes requested by the client quickly if you are unable to do so yourself.

4 years ago

Thank you so much Anna for the heartwarming review! It is such a pleasure to count you as one of our user We are always happy to discuss any ways we could improve even more your experience. Team Leadoo.

Sanna-Kaisa
Head of Career Services in Finland
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Recruitment and lead generation made easy

Comments: Leadoo helps us all in all to connect with our customers. Adjustments are easy to make, and we can have up to date bot conversations with our visitors on our website!

Pros:

The most impactful tool in Leadoo for us is the inpage bot. We use it to collect leads, to have preliminary interviews in recruitment and to communicate with our customers and community members. It shows easily, which of our content is relevant, and what pages gives us the most valuable conversions.

Cons:

At first it took us some time to build the needed conversations, but once you got the idea and help from the customer service, the conversations are easy to build and moderate when needed.

Ravi
Partner, Design & Tech in Finland
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Best of chatbots – without the annoyance and bad user experience

Pros:

Leadoo's in-page bots are amazing! Being a designer, I have been frustrated by the intrusive nature of chatbot popups. They are almost always out of context and take the user's attention away from the content of the site. Leadoo's in-page bots have been a lifesaver. We have been able to build pages for our clients where Leadoo bots are part of the content. This makes Leadoo is much more user friendly and better at capturing leads. One of my favorite marketing tools.

Cons:

Although the excellent support makes up for it, there could be better, more detailed documentation.

Milla
Marketing Manager in Finland
Environmental Services, 501–1,000 Employees

24/7 customer service and lead generator

Comments: We are one of the first Leadoo customers and have seen the company and the product grown. We've also seen customer behavior change from forms to bots during this time. I really like how active Leadoo is in helping us and developing new features based also on our needs. Leadoo is a great tool for us providing leads and help us serve our customers online 24/7.

Pros:

It's easy to adjust for different services and customer needs.

Cons:

Everything has worked out great. We are waiting for few new functions to help us to develop our daily business.

Jessica
Operations Manager in UK
Staffing & Recruiting, 11–50 Employees

We couldn't be happier!

Comments: The team are amazing - nothing is too much trouble and such a friendly team.

Pros:

The time it saves us as a company as well as improving the customer journey. With this we have generated leads and made placements from this.

Cons:

no cons at all really - only that some people come though as leads which are not as they try and cheat the system

2 years ago

Hello Jessica and thank you so much for your beautiful words Love to hear that the we are providing you with the leads that you need.

Mika
CO-Founder, Senior Digital Adviser in Finland
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Leadoo is a very versatile chatbot

Comments: The software is very versatile. You can create bots for helping navigation or creating leads. My analyst half probably like's the most that Leadoo provides very good analytics information not only for developing marketing but also for website conversion optimization.

Pros:

I take care of my clients digital marketing, and I am their web analytics consultant. so I first fell in love with the versatility of the software. Different bot variations could be done very easily. Only your imagination is the limit. The other thing is the analytics data you can easily collect

Cons:

In my case the most annoying thing is shuttling back and forward between two different versions of this software. (I use several accounts at the moment).

Sean
Head of Perf. Marketing in UK
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Great product & amazing client support

Comments: Fantastic onboarding and usage experience, highly recommended

Pros:

- amazing customer support helping us setting up and troubleshoot issues - easy to use interface with very useful features for us to setup the bot as we wanted - constant improving product with new features added regularly

Cons:

One thing that we look for is to have more native integration for data being passed on, which is currently on the dev roadmap which is good news

4 years ago

Thank you so much Sean for the great review! It is such a pleasure to count Brandassador as one of our users. Indeed we are currently working on developing our native integrations which would make it even easier for you to integrate Leadoo with any of your other tools. In the time being do not hesitate to contact your CSM so that they can help you in integrating some others tools for you. We are always happy to discuss any ways we could improve even more your experience. - Team Leadoo.

joonas
CDO in Finland
Building Materials, 51–200 Employees

We use Leadoo for automating customer support and to get more leads. We use their livechat, chatbots

Comments: The onboarding went really smooth and they had a really active on getting things done. The product itself is really diverse, and we haven't even been able to utilise all parts of it, but it's good to have a lot of new features available.

Pros:

Leadoo is more than just a chatbot or livechat software. They have a wide collection of different lead gen tools that we can utilise. Their onboarding process was very smooth and they always reply quickly to our questions.

Cons:

We would wish that the reporting capabilities of livechat tools would be broader.

2 years ago

Thanks for the review Joonas! Amazing to hear how broadly you utilise our platform We're implementing new updates to the LiveChat monthly but if you have a more specific idea on the reporting please feel free to contact your CS directly or through our website here: https://leadoo.com/contact-us/

Jaana
Sales Director in Finland
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

I am not professional marketing person in social media, so it is good to have professional partner

Comments: I like to do co-operation with Leedoo professionals

Pros:

It is easy to use and guidelines customer to give us that information which we need

Cons:

It was easy to move questions and place in you www-sites

Karri
Growth Manager in Finland
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Simple but effective chatbot

Pros:

I've used Leadoo with couple of my customers for lead generation and recruiting, and people have been very happy with the results... Works very well for lead validation and customer service, also. Leadoo´s account managers are very helpful if I have needed assistance.

Cons:

The development of the cloud service is so fast that it is sometimes hard to keep up.

Laetitia
Digital Engagement Manager in France
Consumer Services, 10,000+ Employees

Great benefits

Comments: Good experience, hope some improvements will be delivered on time!

Pros:

Very simple and intuitive, easy to learn

Cons:

Can be manual to create the bot, needs some analytics on the livechat

4 years ago

Thank you so much Laetitia for your review! It is such a pleasure to count SGS as one of our clients We are always happy to discuss any ways we could improve even more your experience. Our product team is actually working with the feedback received from you so we will keep you updated once the analytics are available. Also as we offer the possibility for a high level of personalization it can create some manual work to have a fully customized bot, however, don't hesitate to reach out to your CSM as our optimization service is included in the fee and we would love to help you out! Team Leadoo

Tomi
Digital Marketing Specialist in Finland
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201–500 Employees

Leadoo does the job

Pros:

Leadoo works as: - a customer service channel - providing further information for the customers - generatign leads It is really versatile indeed.

Cons:

Integrating livechat with Facebook and Whatsapp was not an easy task (I tried to do it by myself). Luckily, Leadoo will help you with this task.

4 years ago

Thank you so much Tomi for the great review! It is such a pleasure to count SOS Children's Village Finland as one of our user. Thanks for your feedback on the livechat integration, we are always happy to discuss any ways we could improve even more your experience. Also do not hesitate to contact your CSM if you need any further help or if you have any questions. - Team Leadoo.

Iida
Conversational Marketing Trainee in Finland
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

Overall a nice tool

Comments: The people at Leadoo are always very nice and helpful, and offer their expertise when we are creating new bots or campaigns.

Pros:

The bots are pretty easy to build and there are some nice features. From my experience the bots always work and they are easy to implement to a website.

Cons:

There are some usability issues when creating the bots, but they are pretty minor. When moving from Leadoo to Leadoo vol.2 the interface buggies a little bit, but I'm hoping this will not happen after the change from their end has been done completely. The new version will also offer some new features that have been missed before.

Automotive, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Functional lead-software to boost marketing

Comments: Leadoo has significantly boosted our 'lead-flow' and helped us to create more interactive and customer-friendly ways to serve our clients.

Pros:

The suitability to use the software to different purposes. This product gives customers the ability to show what they want, exactly as precis as you want to.

Cons:

The software user interface's internal views of the analytics of one product could be more functional and easy-to-use.

Nico
Mr in Finland
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Great product that brings leads

Pros:

Gets you leads as it promises. Makes it easy for potential customers to contact.

Cons:

I'd like an app to use on desktop or on a phone. The current browser based doesn't serve well enough when using the manual chat option in addition to the bots.

4 years ago

Thank you so much Nico for the great review! It is such a pleasure to count Mainostoimisto Sininen Harka as one of our user. I forwarded your feedback to our product development team. We are always happy to discuss any ways we could improve even more your experience. - Team Leadoo.

Juha
Sales Director in Finland
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

Good product!

Pros:

The numbers have shown that Leadoo's product has brought more leads if compared to our earlier chat operators. This eventually means more sales. In addition, their customer service is caring and professional.

Cons:

As a Sales Director I am still excepting them to bring more input and ideas to our conversations how to generate even more leads.

Pauline
Head of Marketing in UK
Staffing & Recruiting, 51–200 Employees

Impressive functionality for a competitive price

Comments: So far impressive, I am sure I will continue to find different uses however.

Pros:

There are numerous applications of this product and there is no limit to how many bots you cancrate. Very intuitive and excited to see the results continue to support our business strategy.

Cons:

Nothing so far tbf. At this stage I have not been disappointed, quite the opposite. It is straightforward, but delivers excellent insights to enable you to tailor it according to how people are reacting to your bots / dropping off.

Matti
Sales Executive in Finland
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

It can be hard to pinpoint your own failures, when results fall short of one's goals

Comments: We have overall good experiences using Leadoo. It's easy to use and creating conversations is effortless. We could use better, more proactive support in finding out how to get the tool work even better in our domain and industry.

Pros:

It's really easy to build human-like conversations with the Leadoo platform.

Cons:

They could be a bit more proactive in suggesting how we could optimise the conversations we have on our website in order to get our results to the next level.

2 years ago

Hello Matti and thank you so much for your review Great to hear that you enjoy the easiness of our platform! I'll make sure to pass your feedback to our CS team to make our service even more proactive If ever needed you can also book a meeting with your CS agent directly or through https://leadoo.com/contact-us/. This way we can take your results to the desired level!

Erik
Customer Experience Representative in Finland
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Leadoo supports really well our Customer Support

Pros:

It is easy to use and supports our Customer Support.

Cons:

I think the service works well overall, so not really anything special to add on this one.