• Overall

About Endorsal

Collect, display and share customer testimonials & reviews on autopilot. Join 5,000+ businesses automating social proof with Endorsal!

Learn more about Endorsal

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries available

Countries available

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Endorsal before?

Michael C.
Michael C.
Owner / President in Canada
Design, 2-10 Employees

Excellent Software

5 3 months ago

Pros:

Endorsal is easy to use, does exactly what it claims to do and the support is excellent!

Cons:

I can't think of any cons for this product. Maybe just a better flow for set up in the back end to make it easier during set up.

Sandy M.
Manager in US

Full Featured - Easily Pays for Itself

5 7 months ago

Comments: Great! I'm glad I found Endorsal.

Pros:

Endorsal streamlines the process or requesting, getting, and displaying testimonials by fully automating it. This saves me time and money and Endorsal does a better job than I would!

Cons:

There were a few bugs at first, but they fixed everything and I really can't think of a con at this time.

Larry J.
Owner in US
Entertainment, Self Employed

Best Solution

5 8 months ago

Pros:

I never use to get reviews for my past event because I didn't have the time or the know-how to get them. So I look around and found one company and evening thought their help. It was too expensive... $2,000 a year expensive and my business was not making that to say it was a great deal. Then came Endorsal with its cool dashboard, easy set-up, and website integration. I can't believe I was paying a fraction of the price with more features... CRAZY!!! ENDORSAL 4 LIFE!!!

Cons:

Not much problem with the software. If anything more video instruction to help other users understand the process.

Jock B.
Jock B.
Author, Medium and Marketing Constultant in US
Media Production, 2-10 Employees

A Necessity To Wow My Clients

5 12 months ago

Pros:

Endorsal is a service that allowed me to wow my clients and serve them even better. It has become a necessity to my organization. It far surpasses any review marketing or reputation management app online today. The support is the best!

Cons:

only the forms and the ability to offer video reviews

Courtenay W.
Owner in UK

Endorsal review

5 2 years ago

Comments: Endorsal has been brilliant at providing my clients with a service that allows them to settle customer complaints before they make it to their social (public) channels

Pros:

To begin with, I love user friendly interface. It is clear what everything is and there is no coding required to set everything up. The support is brilliant and any minor problems were sorted within 24 hours.

Cons:

The thing I like the least is that can cannot post directly to Facebook, but I understand that there is no API that provides the capability for this at this time

Rob B.
Owner in Spain

Endorsal - the ultimate review app

5 8 months ago

Comments: By using Endorsal, I am able to provide a very powerful review marketing option to my clients.
My clients love the hands-off approach of collecting reviews whilst I get recurring money with very little effort on my part.

Pros:

Endorsal is incredibly easy to use and creates passive income for my marketing company month after month.

Cons:

I think some of the tutorials could be better.

Benson O.
Designer in Canada
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Perfect for getting reviews

5 8 months ago

Pros:

Easy to use and the widgets look amazing. I also like that reviewers are able to upload self-image (thumbnail). You could also get an image of the review.

Cons:

No ability for reviewers to add lifestyle images.

Jeff B.
Jeff B.
Maintenance Technician II in US
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees

Great Reviews Software

5 2 years ago

Comments: This software has allowed me to offer a new product to my clients in a very affordable way. I've gotten to experience it in every aspect as both a user and a supplier.

Pros:

Endorsal is one of those tools you never knew you needed until you did. It allows you to easily setup and import new reviews from Facebook and Google automatically based on your criteria. Then you VERY easily add it to your website so visitors can see. They offer a variety of ways to display from a grid style to carousel, to the FOMO popup. Great tool overall.

Cons:

It's new, so it has a a few very minor growing pains. Right now reviews are limited to Facebook and Google, and only pull from those posted there. So for now, there's no way to post a review with their form and then automatically post to those two. Also, it's only those two platforms that are supported (although I know more are in the works).

Kejda G.
Kejda G.
Founder in US

Great platform for collecting customer reviews and running reputation management on autopilot

5 10 months ago

Pros:

How much thought there was put behind each feature, and the user experience. The number of options for customization, generally stellar UI, API and web hooks available, ready built in integration with Twilio to auto collect reviews via SMS, the way it can be used for any sort of business (b2b / b2c), the white label options

Cons:

Little bugs here and there (not about important things, but little tweaks to copy etc. don't seem to be robustly tested in some areas). The documentation could be better, especially when it comes to advanced settings. It seems to be consuming a lot of resources in the browser when you do the original setup but this doesn't affect user performance of course.

Mk C.
CEO in Malaysia

Best Review Tools for Website And E-Commerce Site

5 7 months ago

Pros:

With the Wall of love, it directly show the best review from customers. It show the best social proof which collected Facebook and Google review into one place!

Cons:

Some of the UI need improve which too much of up and down sliding

Koen V.
coach in Slovenia
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Great way to verify and automate your testimonials

4 6 months ago

Comments: I have a flawless experience with Endorsal. I bought a lifetime deal and has been worth every penny.

Pros:

It's a great way to verify and automate my testimonials. the plugins are easy to instal and always work. Even someone not technical as I am has no problem using it.

Cons:

I honestly have no negative feedback based on all the functionalities I have used and what I use Endorsal for. it does all I expect it to do.

Joel C.
Founder in US

Great product, Easy to use, Makes a difference.

5 12 months ago

Comments: Very responsive and helpful team.

Pros:

"I really like this product. It's simple. It works. It looks great on any website and provides that little bit of social proof that can really make a difference. On top of all of that, there is a great team behind it. I officially endorse!"

Cons:

I wish that users could submit google reviews directly from the app, wouldn't that be grand!

Daniel V.
Daniel V.
Olympic FreeStyle & MMA Wrestling Coach in Spain

Amazing to collect and feature online reviews

4 2 years ago

Comments: Getting online reviews is a piece of cake now at a fraction of the cost :-)

Pros:

I love how easy it is to collect online reviews from customers, also the widgets available to display reviews on our wordpress websites. And I love the popup notifications :-)

Cons:

I do not like the fact that it does not collect customer feedback which I think it is a massive missed opportunity.

Paul C.
Paul C.
Business Owner in UK

Paid for its self within a day

5 8 months ago

Comments: Exceptional

Pros:

backing up all your reviews from all third-party platforms, keeping you in control at an affordable price, widgets to showcase reviews is fantastic. Functionality is always expanding, active development, responsive team

Cons:

sms pricing to gather reviews is marked up

Carin H.
Carin H.
CEO in US

Highly Recommend Endorsal

5 11 months ago

Comments: Fantastic experience, support is there when I need it

Pros:

Endorsal is a top-notch product, and under continuous development. The support is fantastic, and even when I got stuck on an issue, they were there for me! I highly recommend

Cons:

Not the products fault but integrating with multiple facebook logins can be confusing, I think its more a function of facebooks login policies.

Daryl M.
Daryl M.
Owner in US

Great Review Software

5 5 months ago

Comments: Endorsal makes gathering testimonials, on your own system, or on 3rd party systems such as Google, Facebook, and Yelp extremely easy.

Pros:

Endorsal is very easy to get setup and going! The interface is well thought-out and the system is feature rich.

Cons:

I'd love to connect to pixels and other re-targeting or tracking systems and be able to add extra content to the review form page.

Josh bernthold ,.
Josh bernthold ,.
Agency Owner in US

Endorsal is one to keep an eye (or two) on!

5 2 years ago

Pros:

I like the modern look the software gives compared to the competition. I also love the fact this is JAM PACKED with a number of features with a ton more being added and implemented. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really listens and takes advice from actual customers using the product and what is wanted most from the users.

Cons:

There are things that need tweaked and added but with the software being so new but there are so many new features being added it truly is hard to pinpoint a negative thing about Endorsal at this time.

Yolanda H.
Yolanda H.
Marketing Consultant in South Africa
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

Must Have Tool

5 2 years ago

Comments: Really amazing platform that works seemlessly as customers write testimonials on Facebook or google or a custom form that you can set up.

Pros:

Testimonials are a great way to validate your business and build trust with potential clients. The platform is really simple to use.

Cons:

It was not compatible with the front page of my word press theme, I had to find alternate placement for the testimonials...but it works great.

Egor U.
Egor U.
Owner in Canada
Entertainment, Self Employed

Every business needs it!

5 8 months ago

Pros:

- fully automated review getting is great - the requests forms look professional and optional personal info fill via Facebook is very helpful - the Wall of Love is a great feature for your websites, easily to implement, easy to customize to look extremely professional and gets new reviews posted there automatically as soon a customer submits their review - with white label you can run your own reviews business to coffee to your customers!

Cons:

- Learning curve - Can be a bit complicated and overwhelming to set it up for not techie business owners especially those who don't have the access to their hosting server or don't have a basic knowledge of cPanel

Graphic designer in Nigeria
Graphic Design, 2-10 Employees

Best software for collecting testimonials

4 2 years ago

Comments: It has give my business credibility in the eye of my clients. It makes me look legit and professional.

Pros:

I love how you can add your company brand like logos and company colors to the Endoforms .Really makes your brand standout and makes look professional. The form field from the Endoforms is very customizable and gives you the opportunity to remove some unnecessary items which eases the time constraints clients have in filling the form The UI is very intuitive and easy to the eye even if you are a newbie to the platform. It's self explanatory. Ability to pull old reviews from GMB and Facebook is surprisingly impressive cos i have been struggling with this challenge for a long time.

Cons:

I can't seem to get it to display properly on my WordPress site even with the embed code from Endorsal which gave me the more reason to ditch WordPress. No white label agency program.

Roberto P.
Director in US
Graphic Design, 2-10 Employees

Endorsal Review

5 12 months ago

Comments: Very good solution for business in need to collect reviews and testimonies from customers

Pros:

Excellent service and solution for collecting reviews, helped us to promote our reputation and as media agency very affordable for our clients, easy way to collect their clients reviews and display it in the business website.

Cons:

None at this moment is been working fine,

Sushil K.
Sushil K.
CEO in India
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees

Unable to Endorse the utility of Endorsal

1 7 months ago

Comments: Got attracted for its fresh nice looks. But have been frustrated with an unending bad attitude of the founder(s) and their unending carelessness.

Pros:

It has a simple configuration and installatin routine. A decent testimonial collection form and few different ready formats for display of testimonials on your website will come by easily.

Cons:

Very poor coding: The Dom Tree depth and the number of DOM elements shoot up and balloon up immediately causing a huge bloat and destroying website speed and performance tests. They are a bit careless even after such a good long time since launch to not even accept easily that they need to : a) Spend an hour to activte HTTP2.0 protocol, b) Deploy carefully a proper CDN c) Optimize the images Worst of all the founders have bad attitude. They will delete any postson their facebook group if you point out the basics missing and ask you to post on support chat. From their they will play ping pong with you for weeks and weeks trying to deflect the issue and claiming that since GTMetrix is not a perfect tool they will not be willing to commit any timeline on by when they will do these basic efficiency improvements.

Sri R.
Sri R.
Owner in India

Great tool for any business who have a website!

5 2 years ago

Comments: I've got several clients who wanted the ability to automatically import new reviews. Endorsal solved this issue with ease. The user experience is excellent, interface is friendly and support is fast and helpful. Cool and nice interface. No-nonsense clutter-free setup. I really love the simplicity of Endorsal.

Pros:

Fully automated testimonial collection and display. Ability to automatically import new reviews from Google and Facebook. Incentivized requests for providing feedback. The design of the UI is very easy to use and navigate. Great integration by fetching Avatar from their Social Media Accounts.

Cons:

No white-label feature yet. A short URL for the form would be a great addon.

Mitch R.
CEO in US

Tope tier product.

5 4 months ago

Comments: Great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is really good on support.

Pros:

Works great for review requests. Nice widgets.

Cons:

It would be nice to have a "Funnel" that the client passed through to divert negative comments.