Avokaado Reviews

4.9 (10) Write a Review!

About Avokaado

Avokaado is an all-in-one digital workspace for contract lifecycle management

Learn more about Avokaado

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

Avokaado ratings

4.8

9.5/10

Avokaado has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 10 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used Avokaado before?

Ilmo
Ilmo
Graphic designer in Estonia

Creating agreements in a more efficient way.

Comments: It automates a lot of admin thing to me, really like how smooth the process is in Avokaado.

Pros:

Biggest value for me lied in the questionnaire-based drafting. I already had the agreement template there so I got my contract out to my client much faster. The options and alternatives were already built into the document that made generation super fast. It has been always a pain to create documents in Word for me so was happy to see it can with less hassle. Loved also the electronic signature possibility.

Cons:

Didn’t really have any, everything was intuitive and I got done the things I needed.

2 years ago

Thank you for your review, Ilmo!

Gary
Partner in Luxembourg
Law Practice, Self Employed

Avokaado - efficiency gains + standardisation + improved presentation

Comments: Avokaado is an excellent product aimed at increasing organisations’ efficiency in drafting standard documents. Once you understand its logic, it is easy and intuitive to use. The platform offers a wide range of tools and functionalities facilitating efficient drafting and the developers are constantly adding additional features based on customers’ overall demand. The team is really approachable, keen to help and addresses any queries promptly.

Pros:

Clean and clear, it is a real efficiency driver. But standardisation of documents is also a core benefit, improving the firm's overall presentation. It allows us to achieve benefits normally reserved to larger organisations.

Cons:

Not knowing about it sooner! I cannot point to any aspect that I dislike. Onboarding has been smooth and guided; any issues I met were my own doing and the team quickly helped me to overcome.

2 years ago

Thank you for your feedback, Gary! Good to hear you can easily standardise your documents and draft them efficiently now. Our customer success team is always there for you to help you maximise your law firm's presentation.

Anna Pauliina
Lawyer in Sweden

Review

Pros:

It makes life a lot easier for those who have to fill in standard documents and gives the legal department an ease of mind that no parts that had to be filled in have been missed.

Cons:

When creating new drafts then on a small laptop screen, when adding options and they appear to the right side, the left side text box is hard to read as it does not show all the text. There should be an option to enable seeing the options on the right, if needed.

2 years ago

Thank you for your review, Anna!

Scott
CEO in Estonia
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees

LegalTech made easy

Comments: Very good team across the board (from sales to tech support) which makes it easy to find the best solution, help or advice.

Pros:

The team at Avokaado have a very clear understanding of the challenges of working with legal documents and the solution offers a very relevant and easy to use environment for handling either large or small volumes of precedent documentation. The addition of the API adds flexibility for those commercial users who have the capability to integrate to their existing systems (workflow, CRM or other).

Cons:

The challenge is always keeping up with new requirements, tweaks and enhancements. Its a good thing; once you understand the possibilities, it is easy to want more.

2 years ago

Thank you for your review, Scott!

Senior Content Marketing Manager in Portugal

Easy digital contracts

Comments: One of the best choices out there if you want to quickly generate a solid document and send it to be digitally signed.

Pros:

Everything is neatly organized and the interface is one of the best I've seen. In terms of features, it makes it very easy to create new documents and sign them digitally.

Cons:

I wish there were more templates, but this is something that they can easily add over time.

Marcel
Legal practitioner and LegalTech expert in Slovenia
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees

Making the legal document automation enjoyable

Comments: User friendly and easy to use. AVOKAADO includes powerful features in all stages of legal document life cycle.

Pros:

I like the facts that legal design principles are applied in the favour of the user, so he/she may easily interact with the platform. Platform usage makes automating documents much easier and faster comparing to traditional way of drafting legal documents. The system have all the necessary features and options to build powerful document without too many clicks. I like, it is cloud based, so you have access to the AVOKAADO platform anywhere and anytime.

Cons:

I tested many similar platforms, and I did not came across any cons while using AVOKAADO.

Rain
CEO in Estonia
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Opinion

Comments: i'm solving contracts problems with avokaado. Its really easy to use and understand.

Pros:

Its easy and quick for user. Really good system.

Cons:

Writing mistakes in contracts. Everything else is pretty good.

Nilesh
Nilesh
CEO in India

Perfect software for all contract creation and management.

Pros:

Before Avokaado we have used DocuSign. Soon we realize DocuSign is just a document sharing platform this cant be used for contract life cycle management. Avokaado Team has helped us in drafting our contract templates for our industry. Simple to use interface is a plus.

Cons:

I think Avokaado should add support for multiple countries.

Liina
Founder in Estonia
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees

Employment contract

Pros:

I was able to generate an employment contract and sign in just minutes. Super useful for starting businesses

Cons:

There was some confusion on finding new contracts at first but after that all was seamless

Taavi
Taavi
Marketing Strategist in Estonia

Automated contract software with online document signing features

Comments: Our overall experience with Avokaado has been phenomenal! It was quite easy to get used to this software because of the helpful client management team who helped us solve some questions that got our way.

Pros:

Great software for making your online document signing easier. No more forwarding signed documents to different parties manually. The integration with our existing business processes was easy.

Cons:

There is nothing I can point out right now.

2 years ago

Thank you for your review!