15 years helping British businesses

About Sendcloud

Sendcloud enables more than 23,000 e-commerce businesses to save time, effort and money on their most crucial process: shipping.

Learn more about Sendcloud

Pros:

How clear, easy to use, easy to find information.

Cons:

No option for sending letters, the price for small customers are sometimes higher.

Sendcloud ratings

4.4
4.0
4.3
4.1

7.9/10

Sendcloud has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars based on 88 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Sendcloud before?

Irakli
Irakli
Founder and CEO in Netherlands

8millennium B.V

Comments: Simple and practical, meets all of my needs and great support

Pros:

Its is pragmatic and easy to use, also perfect option for e-commerce platform with well integrated systems ad possibilities (broad choices of shipping services)

Cons:

It's hard to say, so far I like it very much

Ferdek
Buisness Owner in Netherlands

Sencloud for webshops

Comments: I really think that SendCloud is the best multi shipping platform in Europe - I've tried several other and the competition far away behind SendCloud.
I use it every day and it helped my business a lot. When I started my first webshop I didn't have enough orders to negotiate good shipping rates with courier companies - SendCloud was a solution at that time to offer to my client's affordable shipping costs. 2 years ago we were having maybe 3-5 orders a week, now it is around 5-10 orders a day. SendCloud played a major role in this business growth.

Pros:

Amazingly simple setup process. API connection with major marketplaces and with our webshop was very easy. The process of addressing and creating labels for packages became super quick. Exactly what we needed. Issues are solved quickly - customer service is excellent.

Cons:

We use SoundCloud now only for EU shipments because SoundCloud at this moment is missing integration with FedEx courier company. I hope it will be added soon that I can use SendCloud for all my packages. We tried a few times to send packages outside EU with DHL but we never succeed with it - somehow there was always some issue with it so we gave up and concentrate on using SendCloud only for EU. However, if integration with FedEx will be possible we will need to look into it again because 40% of all our packages go outside the EU. I am also missing integration with the selling platform Reverb.

Kayzar
Company Director in UK

Totally Useless, Only Sign Up If You Want to Destroy Your Business

Comments: My experience of SendCloud was that they are a bunch of liars that will tell you anything to make you sign up but then deliver absolutely nothing they promised. They negotiated rates with me then after I paid 2 invoices which was what we had agreed the next invoices had a bunch of hidden charges. They were unprofessional, I didn’t speak to the account manager for several weeks due to “partying too much”. The main reason I signed up was a promise about customer support handling customs issues which I asked about 4-5 times and was told not to worry but the first thing that happened was a customs issue exactly what I had described and I was given the number of French customs as customer support. A total disgrace of a company, I would advise to only use them if you want to pay double your negotiated rate, be hounded by debt collectors and have your Amazon business suspend repeatedly.

Pros:

I found no pros, they were more expensive and charged for the account as well where the competition don’t charge for basic customer care. Software was no different than other similar companies just hyped up by the sales reps who are complete liars.

Cons:

I found a lot of time wasting when trying to get things done, was told that they had integrated software with Amazon but this only worked satisfactorily with U.K. orders but I export to Europe mainly

Sendcloud Response

2 years ago

Dear Kayzar, We're very sorry to hear that your experience with Sendcloud has been negative, and we thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We actively try our best to communicate all relevant information. The shipping conditions of every carrier within Sendcloud are available to read in our helpcenter. Unfortunately, surcharges are implemented by the carriers when a package does not meet these conditions, and are then automatically applied and added to your invoice after dispatch. As I'm aware, my colleagues have been in direct contact with you for several months now and an agreement was made to resolve the situation. We will continue to proactively reach out to you to ensure commitment to finding a resolution. We hope to speak with you soon on the matter, and once again, we apologise for any inconvenience. Kind Regards, Steph

Nina
Webshop owner in Netherlands
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

Sendcloud is so easy to use

Comments: We really enjoyed the meeting we had before switching to SendCloud. We had a personal Zoom meeting where we discussed our wishes, they showed us how to use the system and they gave us some recommendations.

Pros:

The integration with Woocommerce was so easy and took only a minute. The Sendcloud system is accessible and easy to use, the integration with our webshop makes sure the customer info is already filled in and we only need to print the labels.

Cons:

It's annoying that they charge for printed labels, instead of scanned labels.

Jana
Business Development in Belgium
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

Essential tools for every organization who wants to ship goods!

Comments: I am very happy we can handle all our shipments in one central system without having to switch from one shipment provider to another one.

Pros:

The tool provides a very reliable interface between your sales database/crm and a wide range of shipment providers.

Cons:

The UX experience is already quite good, but there is some room for improvement concerning intuïtivity.

Mounteder
Logistics & Supply Chain, 2–10 Employees

Great solution to not having to deal with other carrier portals

Pros:

We use Sendcloud because the portals of carriers absolutely suck. We have an overview of all shipments, can contact support to track down lost packages, use a personalised tracking page, email and return portal which is also a very important feature for us.

Cons:

The tracking page especially will bug frequently, I am not sure if that's a Sendcloud software issue or a carrier API issue but it's very annoying.

Jamy
Floral Stylist in Netherlands
Design, 2–10 Employees

Easy of use and very helpfull for a comany who is shipping many orders

Comments: I had a problem with the system once, they were very helpfull with solving my problem.

Pros:

Easy of use and the connection with other businees programs

Cons:

All labels are automatically developed. They also develop labels for order who will be picked up from our location.

Conrad
Director/ Owner in Netherlands
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

Very easy to use partner for your shipments

Comments: All my parcels are send with Sendcloud and the customer service is very helpful.

Pros:

It's easy to use and good implementable is the eCommerce software (WooCommerce)

Cons:

There are small things, like: when I delete a shipment, sometimes it still comes back in my overview. And it would be easy if you could print directly in Safari

Joachim
Business Development Manager in Austria
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

Essential for shipping goods!

Comments: Setup is very quick and shipments can be automated in no time. + free for small businesses with low shipping volume

Pros:

Perfect solution to simplify logistics quickly and easily. The core competence usually lies in advice and sales, not in shipping. Sendcloud helps us to optimize shipping and to be able to proactively approach customers if, for example, something is wrong with the shipment before the recipient even notices! The individual shipping rules also enable us to automatically preselect the right logistics service provider depending on the country, size, weight or value of the shipment without manual intervention.

Cons:

There are many automatic connections, but if it gets a bit more exotic, you have to create your own CSV and upload it manually (if you can't / don't want to use the API). It would be nice if SendCloud could simply pick up such files independently from a URL on a regular basis.

Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos
Cofounder in Spain
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Fantastic solution

Comments: Everything ok. Great customer service who is helping you always.

Pros:

We are using Sendcloud as our platform integrated with our ecommerces in Prestashop and Shopify and everything is fine.

Cons:

Integrations with more shipping companies in automatic. We are working with Correos Express and we would like to use Sendcloud also for international shippings with another companies.

Céline
CEO in Belgium
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Supereasy YX

Pros:

Super easy to work with: looks attractive

Cons:

All good, so nothing to dislike so far....

Paul
Owner in France

Works well, easy to use

Pros:

I like the seamless integration with WooCommerce; as soon as an order is received, the label is available for printing.

Cons:

Not really a criticism of SendCloud, but It would be easier if they re-sold mailing services so I don't have to set these up directly.

Maurice
Retail, Self Employed

Easy to use shipping tool for webshops

Comments: Easy to setup a shipping system. No IT hassle, easy to use all-in-one package.

Pros:

Easy to use, easy to implement, no need to contact parcel services for c ontracts. No need to have IT knowledge.

Cons:

I haven't experienced any. I use the free package, it's a bit limited, but what can you expect for free?

Stefan
Founder in Netherlands
Arts & Crafts, 2–10 Employees

Perfect solution

Pros:

It's easy to use and looks great! The integration was really easy for WooCommerce

Cons:

To send the emails from WooCommerce is not easy. You would like to do that, because with that mail you want to send the invoice.

Wouter
CEO in Belgium

Speeds up my daily work

Pros:

The integration with WooCommerce makes SendCloud so great for me. Once an order has arrived, all I need to do is click on create label and print it. This saves me a lot of time when running my shop. The overal experience and usability is also very good. Definitely would recommend it!

Cons:

Not really any issues. Perhaps, it would be nice if SendCloud invoices could be grouped which would mean less admin on my side.

Ana
Owner in Belgium
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed

Easy to use

Comments: I don't spend time creating labels, so I have more time to focus on my core business

Pros:

I like the fact that the tool is easy to use

Cons:

There is nothing I dislike about this tool

Jelena
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

Best software I have used

Comments: Great experience, easy to use and time saving

Pros:

It is easy to use. It is easier than checking all the different websites for sending packages. I'm very happy about it.

Cons:

I did not find any cons yet, I find the software very easy to use

Cor
Fotograaf in Netherlands
Photography, Self Employed

The best

Comments: i am not missing anything, i have no problems with the software

Pros:

user convenience, clear , the links work perfectly

Cons:

I don't miss anything, it's just fine I don't want anything else anymore

Petya
owner in Netherlands

Alenika

Comments: shiping my products to my clients

Pros:

easy to work, clear, all for my delivery on one place

Cons:

it was no so clear how is it working in the beging *at the start(

Sonia
Business owner in Belgium
Consumer Goods, Self Employed

Productivity upgraded with Sendcloud

Pros:

The automatic import from my WooCommerce webshop is key. Shipping adresses are automatically imported whenever a sale is completed. Integrating Sendcloud was really easy with the step by step descriptions.

Cons:

Adding a shipping address of a sale that has been made outside the shop (via mail, social media,...) does require an awake mind. Once you have done this a couple of times you get used to the interface. It's especially important to focus the first couple of times.

Claire
Owner in UK
Cosmetics, 2–10 Employees

Send cloud review

Comments: Like how easy it is

Pros:

Love that it prints labels automatically for you

Cons:

None I like it all so easy to use ... .

Jelle
Owner in Belgium
Sporting Goods, Self Employed

Rocket floats

Pros:

The easy use of the website and the good support

Cons:

Everything is good , nothing to remark . I am glad with the tool

CEO/Owner in Germany
Computer Hardware, 2–10 Employees

Good software, Awful delivery of the service they market.

Comments: Been using Sendcloud for 3 years
Been using Sendcloud for 3 years, have been putting recently over 12,000 EUR of shipping fees per month to their company, the service for such customer size is a joke. This service was clearly meant for smaller fish in the sea.
I have had issues with pick up reliability since 1.5 years, we have had daily pick ups planned via contract on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. We have had to contact them nearly every week, about the fact that DPD is not picking up, and everytime they do their awful process of asking how many packages there are, and they would even sometimes ask if we have a regular pick-up (which used to work for 1.5 years before) where we explain we do Monday to Friday even though we have been contacting them every week. Absolutely crazy. The next best part is that everytime we contact them it is some random in chat that always just does the same thing, ask us the same questions, and then call DPD and then nothing happens anyways. I am sure we have cycled through each live-chat customer supporter that is available at Sendcloud. The more worrying part is that only at a higher monthly fee does one get a personal advisor which makes 0 sense if we are putting such high monthly sums of shipments into the company, for 30 EUR more a month we get a personal contact person but at 10k-ish a month we do not?

Pros:

Software worked well and there were no IT problems

Cons:

Disconnection from the courier, denying responsibility for all cases possible.

bart
engineer in Belgium
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Self Employed

sendcloud i'm loving it

Comments: i recommend it to all my friends, starting webshops, small and big businesses it's just soooo much better to have everything in one place

Pros:

Massive time saver, where i used to have multiple accounts at different shipping services i have almost all of them at one place, can combine labels (saves a lot of paper!) overview of all shipment statuses, automatic C23 paperwork, it works like a charm and if it doesn't the team is there to help you asap even with the free account

Cons:

I wish that small businesses could use the benefits of the larger ones as well that's a bit of a downside for me but hey let's stay realistic, it's already a winner compared to what i used to have to do when making labels, better pricing and most of all speeeeed another small thing is the hidden costs that sometimes might arise (i blame you Bpost!) they charge 70 cents if you bring a package to a pickup point instead of paying them for the pickup service or bringing everything to a sorting centre yourself, this does not show up when calculating the cost and leaves you with a surprise of 70 cents, if you do 50 packages before you notice that and switch to DPD you already lost. And the whole Brexit thing could go a bit smoother when making shipping labels I guess, but I'm sure that will be sorted with time (DPD NP and DP stuff, a bit confusing)

Ingrid
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

Sendcloud will save you time & money while keeping it personal

Comments: -We saved time efficiency.
- we have the best shipping rates.
- Finally we can have an organized administration.
- integrated to our webshop and can be integrated to other platforms.
- sends personalized and detail information to my customers.
- gives me peace of mind

Pros:

The biggest issue I was having with my business is that we did everything manually. We used an excell sheet to keep track of addresses, names, shipping companies -pricing and we even created a formula to sort them per country. This was time consuming, because after costumers would place an order, we would have to, AGAIN, send a manual email with all the info. Once we had shipped orders, again our minds would have to remember to send the shipment information to each customer. Because of this super antique method, we spent hours and wasted mornings and nights trying to send the purchase and shipping details to our customers. We were exhausted 😞 With sendcloud, not only did we get the most competitive price out there, I also got praise from my customers across Europe since now they have better prices and more "weight freedom" with their shipment (up to 20 kilos keeping the same price). Also, all customers receive a notification once the labels are created. Yes, labels that are made by sendcloud (included in my webshop) I don't have to send manual emails anymore 👏🏻 . And wait, there's more: sendcloud will tell you if our customers have written a wrong address, by typo or just forgottent any detail. It will let you know immediately so we can fix it before shipping. Sendcloud also allows us to print all labels at once, even if they're not from the same provider (e.g PostNL or DHL). My customers are happy, I am happy! I’m spreading the word now! 😃

Cons:

I’d like to have an app to use on my phone so I can track all orders with more ease. Once I have shipped all orders, I take a rest and use my phone only, so an APP would be nice.