My digital Salesmap

Stefan K.
Accountmanager
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I don't have to carry brochures with me, the whole team is always provided with the latest info. I would recommend this to every company that's in the field. It safes time, weight and works efficient.

Pros: At any time, on every of my devices (Tablet/notebook/mobile) I am able to show prospect / customers my information. With one link I am able to share whatever I want by sending them a link. I can see if they have seen what I have sent.

Cons: At this moment maybe the only thing left tp improve is to see easier which of my customers has seen the link. So we could give the link a name, makes it easier to see who has seen which information.

Using Scaura

Job R.
Sales
Wholesale, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: My overall experience with Scaura is a succes. It is easy to work with and a clear program.

Pros: What i like most about the software is the lay-out. I find it easy to navigate through the files.
I like the different ways to search. For example, different tags can be added to a file, searching on file type is an option and you can sort by date or name.

Cons: I do not like it when i search for a file, scroll down the page and open a file. The moment you return to the search page, you are back on top of the search page instead of where you selected the file. Sometimes this results in a lot of scrolling.

Satisfied Scaura user

Reviewed on 06/09/2019
Barry S.
Sales
Plastics, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Nice tool to display and send information to customer.
Also good for display and send information on exhibitions etc

Pros: Easy to use. Nice layout.
Nice tool to display and send information to customer, at exhibitions, internal etc.

Cons: Uses a lot of memory space on your mobile or tablet when there is a lot of data inserted and you use it offline.

An easy to use sales presentation tool

Reviewed on 30/07/2019
Danny V.
Video editor
Online Media, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Keeping my documentation on brand. Making sure everybody has the same content, easy tool to engage with my customers and share content, which makes meetings more effective. Also it is accessible on every device (laptop, tablet, smartphone). I already used Scaura when I was still working for a global chemical company. Here we implemented it to help our Sales teams to share information and engage customers in an easy and effective way.

Pros: I like the possibility to use hotspot functionality to make the experience with my customers interactive.

Cons: The fact that it is not possible to place the buttons wherever you want on the canvas. This would make me even more flexible in creating the perfect experience for my customers.

Scaura

Hes D.
Salesman
Wholesale, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The team behind scaura is very keen in developing the program. After our requests they did some adjustments.

Pros: The best thing about scaura is to show the things you want to show in a professional way.

Cons: To send a link by email you have to do several steps. This takes some time.

Product Review

Reviewed on 04/09/2019
Martijn R.
Regional Sales Director
Entertainment, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Easy of use, look & feel, very easy to send material via different applications (phone, laptop)

Cons: Not much, but with the phone there is an option that you send the material as a PDF, e.g. via Whatsapp. If I am correct you cannot do this with your PC, but you have to send this a link, correct?

I would definitely recommend Scaura!

Jelka H.
Marketing
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We are very enthusiastic about the support we get from Scaura and it makes it super easy for sales to find documents. From the marketing point of view we are super happy that everyone is finally using all the updated documents and presentations.

Pros: We can show our customers all our content without internet. It saves us another visit to potential clients since you have all the content in the right lay-out wherever you go. No more loose brochures or searching within different files in your tablet. We are always sure that sales uses the last edited documents.
It is easy to use and to create .

Cons: Nothing, we are very happy with the app :)

Scaura really fits our needs!

Reviewed on 16/08/2019
Deepak B.
Oil & Energy, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Always having up to date material available for every user is a perfect way to make sure everyone use the same material. The sharing option, directly from scaura to email makes it easy to use for everyone.

Pros: it's easy to use (user friendly) and easy to manage. The share options is great and the analytics option just add to its value.

Cons: uploading images to the mediabank first before adding it to a section (the "why" I understand, but it would just be easier if you could upload the image to the folder directly with the same options like adding tags etc. as you have when uploading to the mediabank.

Highly visual and impactful Sales Presentation Application

Reviewed on 16/08/2019
Food & Beverages, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The power of Scaura is it’s simplicity. It is very easy and intuitive to use. All the key features of the Application are build around easily preparing, executing and following up your sales pitch. What I like very much is that that the Application is very visual: it is not a ‘dull’, technical App, but from the first moment on, makes a fresh and even seducing impact. It comes across highly professional!

Pros: Easy and intuitive to use, yet highly impactful.

Cons: Something which requires improvement is the possibility to tailor email templates for file sharing

Easy to use sales presentation software that allows for an optimal brand experience

Anne G.
Entertainment, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: For me as Marketing Manager it is a great tool to make sure that the sales manager have the lastest marketing/sales content. The design is customized based on our specific needs, making it great to involve prospects in our experiences. Interactive way of sharing content. Easy to share content prospects.

Cons: Not possible to upload all type of files. Would be great if you can also upload 3D renders for an even better customer experience.

easy to use

Reviewed on 11/09/2019
Arie L.
export manager
Furniture, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: the entire team has Always the latest project images and drawings direct at hand.

Pros: easy to use.
very easy to set up.
easy way to upload new content.

Cons: not really found cons so far, and if we have an issue it is solved quickly.

Valuable, good and useful system

Reviewed on 05/09/2019
Britt O.
Team Lead Meeting & Events
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Scaura is very useful if you want to send out multiple documents by email, without many attachments in your email. Clearly, fast and good quality

Pros: Very useful for sending multiple documents such as brochures, photos by email
Clearly system

Cons: I am satisfied about the services of Scaura

Scaura Review

Reviewed on 10/09/2019
Mike H.
West Coast Sales and service
Maritime, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Ease of use. Nice to know when customers view sent items

Cons: Program is slow at times after sending information.