Event Registration Software Reviews

by Eventdex

• Overall
    4.8/5
    4.6/5
    4.9/5

About Event Registration Software

Eventdex event registration software is simple & easy to use application to create your event tickets in minutes.

Learn more about Event Registration Software

Corrine T.
Events Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 11/01/2019

"New Jersey Meeting Planning Company - Absolute Events By Corrine"

Pros: I love the flexibility of Eventdex and the ease of use. I have tried using many other tools and I find that this one gives me the ability to get registration for my clients program up and running very quickly with little to no issue. The reporting is also very good. I recommended the matchmaking aspect to another client which worked very well. I have also experienced Evendex as an attendee and the check-in app works quite well. I would highly recommend Eventdex for anyone looking for an affordable registration tool that does more than just allow you to seel tickest to an event, a pretty robust tool.

Cons: I don't really have any cons for this tool. I love that I can say that. Nice job Eventdex

• Reviewed on 11/01/2019
Rajesh M.
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/08/2019

"Excellent customer support"

Comments: I have used it at 5 events and have no issues at all. It is an inexpensive yet good software.

Pros: Eventdex offers almost all features at a fraction of cost than other similar software. It is easy to use and heavily customisable. Their customer service is excellent. I have been using Eventdex for 3 years and not even once I had issue with getting timely response from their team.

Cons: Eventdex's strength is also its weakness. There are a lot of features and a new user can be confused by those. More simplification (like expensive software such as EventBrite have) will be great.

by Globalnest on 20/08/2019

Thank you so much Rajesh!

• Reviewed on 18/08/2019
Donna E.
Project Director
  • Reviewed on 11/04/2018

"Eventdex is one of the best companies we have ever worked with. They have a highly responsive staff"

Comments: It's very easy to use and allows the user to work with the problems with minimum time and resources.

Pros: It's easy to use and interfaces very well with our needs. The scheduling function is awesome. It allows our companies and partners to schedule their meetings with no assistance thus reducing time and resources. In addition, if there are any snags in scheduling, the Eventdex staff takes care of your needs immediately.

Cons: There is nothing that I don't like about the software. We have used this software for numerous matchmaking events and have not had any problems.

by Globalnest on 15/05/2018

Hey Donna! Thanks for such a warm review! Hope you continue to keep us in mind for your future matchmaking events too :)

Neil B.
MD
  • Reviewed on 17/11/2017

"I was pleased with the support that the team at Eventdex offered when I signed up."

Pros: I like the business model of the software. I also like the login dashboard display and the ability to see details at a glance. I have had good support when I have needed help. The navigation through the system is good.

Cons: I find the html editors a bit difficult to work with. I found it difficult to understand how the templates work and how to make changes,

by Globalnest on 15/05/2018

Hey Neil! We do appreciate when our customer is satisfied with the team and support. Will take into consideration certain views that you have mentioned and also happy to know that you've liked the overall interface and features.

• Reviewed on 17/11/2017
Omar Y.
Account Executive
  • Reviewed on 08/10/2019

"Great Experience!"

Comments: Eventdex helped me run a smooth registration process during my event and helped me deliver an excellent mobile application to my event’s attendees. Their support team was brilliant and I really enjoyed incorporating the Eventdex solutions into my events.

Pros: Eventdex was by-far, the most user friendly platform I have encountered that specializes in delivering mobile applications, registration modules and other essential software for all types of events. They deliver great user support and delivered on everything that was promised in our deal. In fact, they went above and beyond and went the extra mile to ensure that my organization has the best experience.

Cons: Extremely minor to none. Personally, I did not face any problems that weren’t addressed right away.

• Reviewed on 08/10/2019
Anu R.
Business Development
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2018

"I have used this app at various events and find it very easy to use "

Pros: I like the product because it is extremely simple and intuitive. Furthermore, the people behind the product are always there to immediately address all issues and are so polite about it - outstanding customer support

Cons: Initially (2 years back) there were a few bugs but I have had no problems in any of recent uses in the past year.

• Reviewed on 23/04/2018
Ryan R.
Assistant Professor
Higher Education

"Excellent customer service."

Comments: Reduced cost and excellent customer service.

Pros: We really appreciated the adaptability of the software to meet our changing needs. For example, we liked being able to create promo codes to offer reduced rates to conference attendees with special circumstances.

Cons: We really didn't have any cons using the software. There is always a learning curve when using a new tool, and this one was fairly intuitive from the user's perspective.

by Globalnest on 15/05/2018

Hey Ryan! Thanks a lot, it's a pleasure to hear a compliment based on our customer support. Knowing that the features and software met your requirements is what we work towards.

Ieasha m. J.
Special Events Coordinator
Research, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2018

"I have to give 5 stars all the way across the board. "

Pros: They are professional, efficient and really masters at what they do. Since working with them, I've introduced several other department heads to them who are now working alongside them. When I need something changed they do so immediately. When I have questions, they respond immediately. When I need adjustments, they work with me to tweak until everything is exactly as needed. They continue to surpass my expectations.

Cons: I wish they would add a bidding (for auctions) to the software as many corporations are having fundraisers.

Vivian L.
Assistant Manager
International Trade & Development, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2018

"A powerful software that enable hassle-free business matching event!"

Pros: Eventdex - Matchleads is a very useful platform for supporting business matching events.
From administrators' point of view, it streamlined work processes and allowed the team to achieve more with less human resources and tightened time-frame. The system flexibility allowed customisation to support our unique requirements. Users also found the platform easy to use as the interface design is simple and intuitive. The support team is also highly responsive to our enquiries and requests. We would recommend this software to other event organisers.

Cons: The data import process can be fine-tuned so that administrators can have full control. The matching logic can also be enhanced to allow tripartite meetings.

• Reviewed on 31/07/2018
Sandeep S.
Business development
  • Reviewed on 09/08/2017

"A great product!"

Pros: We started using Booth Leads to manage our Connecticut Business Matchmaker event in 2014. We manage both event registrations and schedule 1:1 meetings between participants. Booth Leads made this easy and we received great feedback from participants on the new system. Customer service has been excellent . highly recommend!

by Globalnest on 15/05/2018

Hey Sandeep! Glad to hear that the boothleads software worked well for you, we really appreciate these kind words!

• Reviewed on 09/08/2017
Ana N.
Administrator
Events Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2018

"The platform is quite user friendly and easy to use for non IT personnel."

Pros: It is a platform that really facilitate managing an event, making sure that everyone is registered, sharing all information of the workshops, producing reports and all other issues related to organising an event.

Cons: We had some difficulties with printing the badges but the customer support was very useful in solving the problems.

by Globalnest on 15/05/2018

Hey Ana! Great to hear such a positive and precise review based on our event management software and nice to know that our platform helped excute your event in an easier way. We're constantly striving to improve our product and will pass on your feedback regarding badge printing to our tech team.

• Reviewed on 16/04/2018
Contact Center Specialist
Events Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/08/2018

"Lead Retrieval - Great Tracking Tool"

Pros: Lead retrieval gives our exhibitors tools for success. LR downloads valuable information from your attendees; such as demographics, buying levels. There are multiple device options available that can be customized to the exhibitor preference. Great tool to increase sales and generate potential leads. Downloads are in real time 24/7 and option to generate reports.

Cons: The customization process can be lengthy to make sure you have all the accurate information for each exhibitor.

• Reviewed on 09/08/2018
Gary giancarlo G.
Event Manager
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2018

"Worked flawlessly over 52 shows and 16,000 attendees "

Pros: Great support when adding licences on short notice
Clean, intuitive interface
Compatible with most popular phones

Cons: Application Programming Interface required for use with Eventbrite .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by Globalnest on 15/05/2018

Hey Gary! Thanks for the feedback - It's always a pleasure to hear about our software doing well for multiple events and working seamlessly for these many attendees.

Diane W.
Principal
  • Reviewed on 29/09/2015

"Booth Leads was an efficient piece of technology that saved me the time and effort. Excellent!"

Comments: At business conferences, you want to network to as many people as possible. Booth Leads was an excellent option to meeting people, scanning their name tags, and making notes about follow-ups -- all from my Android! I was able to easily download the 50+ contacts into Excel and now I can systematically follow-up without the usual business card notes that need to be transferred to Excel...Everything is there! And the cherry on the top? Customer Service. Emails are answered with a phone call within an hour (or less) and the folks that answer the phone really do stay with you or get back to you with a resolution! Exceptional! Thank you, Booth Leads!

by Globalnest on 29/09/2015

Thank you Diane!
BoothLeads

• Reviewed on 29/09/2015
Group Manager - Process Improvement
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/08/2018

"Great software for events"

Pros: Ability to customize and schedule meetings with this software. Great customer support.

Cons: Some functionality is not available via app that can only be done on computer version.

• Reviewed on 22/08/2018
Reshma M.
VP

"Great innovation!"

Comments: I was introduced to Booth Leads a few years ago - from it's inception, I have found the app ahead of technology and very useful instead of carrying around business cards. It's an easy way to capture a potential lead's information, instead of fumbling around to grab a business card. It is very easy to use, all you have to do is align the camera with the barcode, and the information has been captured.

by Globalnest on 03/11/2014

Thank you very much for review. We will keep up the best quality and improve the customer support

Andie R.

"Booth leads "

Comments: Fantastic Customer Service. They get to the bottom of the issue quickly. Easy access to registration and responds time for assistance is fast. However, would like to see more features for reports.

by Globalnest on 15/05/2018

Really appreciate the review, Andie! Glad to know you were satisfied with our boothleads application as well as our customer support. We're constantly in the process of upgrading our product with more enhanced features, so hopefully you'll find our reporting better the next time round!

Managing Director
Public Relations & Communications, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2018

"Hercules Team!"

Comments: They managed to create an automated and customized matchmaking event that was truly on point. The tech team was genius in ensuring all key words provided to them described each of our participants which made for a more accurate and relevant appointment for each person attending the event.

Pros: Software is truly easy to navigate and the team behind it is FANTASTIC!

Cons: I cannot really tell you as my usage was very limited which is to our own detriment because I think we could have taken an advantage of the entire program had we made up our minds to use it alot earlier!

• Reviewed on 11/12/2018
Amber K.
Dir Sales & Events
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2018

"Muhammed and the EventDex staff were extremely accommodating, helpful and friendly. "

Pros: I was searching for a software to handle specific tasks for my upcoming event. EventDex checked all the boxes of my check in requirements and the staff was extremely helpful with training and ensuring I was knowledgeable with how to use the application.

Cons: Its not as intuitive as I would have hoped, but I think with some minor tweaking it can be a little easier to navigate without training.

by Globalnest on 15/05/2018

Thanks for the feedback, Amber! It's always a confidence booster when our team and support is appreciated.

• Reviewed on 05/02/2018
Shelli M.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 28/10/2014

"A great product!"

Comments: We started using Booth Leads to manage our Connecticut Business Matchmaker event in 2014. We manage both event registrations and schedule 1:1 meetings between participants. Booth Leads made this easy and we received great feedback from participants on the new system. Customer service has been excellent - highly recommend!

by Globalnest on 29/10/2014

Thank you very much for the feedback.
We Assure the best quality services all the times.

• Reviewed on 28/10/2014
Zuzana D.
Development & Event Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 30/10/2014

"Boothleads"

Comments: Easy to manage and search. Great customer service and flexibility. Event on site presence is a great plus.
Would like to see more options for reports generating.
But overall, excellent

by Globalnest on 31/10/2014

Hello Zuzana Dworkin,

Thank you very much for the review. We are coming up with our new launch "EVENTDEX" which will have more reporting and analytic features.

Assuring you the best services all the times.

• Reviewed on 30/10/2014
Kl D.
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2017

"When technology is not your thing & you need tech support! "

Comments: Our rep is the best when it comes to "fixing" things, Fast, detailed and pleasant to work with. I could have never participated in the eventdex if it wasn't for his willingness to help!

by Globalnest on 15/05/2018

Thanks for such a postive review! Nice to know that our customer support is up to the mark and we will surely strive to maintain this level of support.

• Reviewed on 10/04/2017
Anna H.
Real Estate, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2018

"Corporate Event"

Comments: We were very pleased with the software and will be using again for our next event.

Pros: We liked that this product was easy to use and was able to track all of the information we needed for the event. The Evenetdex team was very responsive and was able to customize certain features to meed our needs.

Cons: Still some small functionality issues that could be improved. We know this is because the company is young and making improvements as they grow.

• Reviewed on 10/09/2018
Cathy D.
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2014

"Boothleads software"

Comments: Boothleads is a great asset to an event. It is fun and easy to use. It's a good way to record info about specific companies and folks that we meet at an event so that we don't forget what was said once we get home.

by Globalnest on 15/05/2018

Hey Cathy! Thanks for your feedback. Glad to know that the boothleads software matched your expectations!

• Reviewed on 07/11/2014
Krishna K.
Business Developer
  • Reviewed on 17/11/2014

"Great App For Lead Retrieval"

Comments: Helping all corners of event management. Excellent feature is Application connects with salesforce.com. Missing Integration with Zoho. Overall one of the best upcoming App in Event and Expo Needs era.

• Reviewed on 17/11/2014