Never Dreamed of a corrupt file comes back the same usable format

Reviewed on 12/07/2019
Rahul R.
CMO
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I use it on daily basis of converting a corrupt file into a normal one which can be consumed by my developing application. Which corrupts files a lot thus this application is like bread and butter to me now. Only when it comes to user interface and experience it lacks a bit if you are focused using app you don't even feel it too.

Pros: This converts too accurately i cant say its 100% but i do believe in 80/20 principle. So i can get almost 90% which means 10% is a bonus to me. I relied pretty much in this which reduces my stress of having a corrupt file.

Cons: User Interface / User Experience can be improved a lot in this software. As i see things are too clumsy while using the application. I need to be focused while using it that should not be a case for good UI/UX which drives the user flow very smoothly.

by Sysbud on 31/07/2019

Hi, Rahul

Thank you for giving us your valuable time and writing note. We will surely meditate on your Cons and make it more ideal.

Awesome Service..Good work by coders

Reviewed on 02/07/2019
Bharat B.
Java Software Developer
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The data is safe when you do conversion.

Cons: sometime it takes much time.but its okay, because your data not corrupted after conversion

by Sysbud on 16/07/2019

Hello Bharat

We are really grateful to see your review on Capterra. It actually helps us to know what improvements we need to make in the application in future.

Completely safe for OST to PST conversion

Reviewed on 27/06/2019
Pavan D.
Developer
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I got my complete OST data in PST format with same folder structure without changing a single character.

Pros: Execute OST to PST conversion in a single screen with a single click and migrate multiple OST files in PST format. It converts corrupted as well as normal OST files with the same consistency.

Cons: Performs a stable conversion process in Windows OS supported platform only.

by Sysbud on 15/07/2019

Hello Pavan Dixit,

Thank you for adopting SysBud OST for PST converter and leaving a review on Capterra. We always try to provide better service to our customers and client satisfaction is first for us.