A Great Product, Great Support Graphics Made Easy

Reviewed on 02/09/2019
David M.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I feel very supported, that allows me to be creative adventurous knowing the continuous support , rich library and email support is there to get me back up and running. So I think the most important experience point is " Supported Creative Learning". Its not just me I have the Easel.ly team.

Pros: As a new Non Profit Organisation we need all the help we can get. The Team Easel.ly were responsive on the first day we needed help. We made our first slides with the free trial on the first day. Since we have found applications in banner production, communication & PR. We now hope to upgrade to the Pro version. I highly recommend.

Cons: Very few cons and not just being nice. I would like to have more pro tools in the free version but I respect that this is part of the business model.

by Easelly on 03/09/2019

Hi David! Thank you for the awesome review! You got that right, the Easelly team is here to support you always. Thank you for the recommendation!

Great bang for your buck!

Reviewed on 13/09/2019
Louann R.
Sr. Program Manager - Marketing
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Working at a not-for-profit organization, we need to maintain a very tight budget. With Easel.ly, the cost is very reasonable. I really enjoy everyone I've worked with at Easel.ly so far and have been very pleased with the results. Great communication, easy way to provide feedback, and very quick turnaround. We really enjoy the quality of the infographics and the new innovative product features they are rolling out such as the animated graphics.

Pros: What I enjoy best about working with Easel.ly is how quick and easy it is to get a quality infographic completed in a short amount of time. You get the quality you would get from a larger agency without the price tag. The cost is very affordable for our tight budget. The set up is very easy and the communication is great. The designers really listen to the needs of our organization and really do a great job conveying our message. I'm very excited about the new animated infographics. This will be a great way to really emphasize our message on our website and grab the readers attention without being too distracting.

Cons: There is nothing I don't like about Easel.ly. I've already used their service several times and have recommended them several times to my peers. Our team now turns to Easel.ly for help with our infographics.

Tons of templates but difficult to change

Reviewed on 20/09/2019
Public Outreach Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall I have been able to make much better infographics for presentations. I love the visual impact that easel ly has allowed me to achieve.

Pros: Tons of templates and ideas. Not a lot of icons but enough to get what you need most of the time, these infographics are good for presentations and also larger printed pieces.

Cons: It can be very difficult to get your graphics customized for what you need. And sometimes the icons get a little buggy.

Helpful for Certain Tasks

Reviewed on 16/07/2019
Lindsay E.
Communications Coordinator
Nonprofit Organization Management, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Although I am not a designer, I often create designs for my job. Easelly has helped me create professional-looking info-graphics, design objects, and graphs and tables to help present information.

Pros: Easelly is an inexpensive option that helps you craft creative, beautiful infographics. It has a wide variety of templates, objects, and media to assist you in creating the designs you want. In addition to pre-made elements, the website allows for nearly all of the adjustments you could want.

Cons: Some of Easelly's search options could be improved. With its vast amount of objects and templates, it can often be difficult to find exactly what I'm looking for. I also wish the site allowed you to create designs with transparent backgrounds, so that you incorporate what you create more easily into other designs.

by Easelly on 19/07/2019

Hi Lindsay, thank you for sharing your experience with us! I have noted all of your comments and I will forward this to the team, we always do our best to improve Easelly. Please feel free to reach out directly if you have other concerns.

Simply the best

Reviewed on 23/09/2019
Ed M.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Infographics are a must for websites. We often don't have the time to create, and we have used their infographic creation service several times. I have recommended them dozens of times since we started working together.

Pros: This online tool is very easy to use, and to customize for your own brand identity. The support staff are great, and if you don't have time to create an infographic yourself, they will create one for you at a really great price! And their work is just great--I can't believe they can get the results they do so quickly and with only briefing note. But they do -- every time!

Cons: Nothing. There isn't anything that bothers me about the product.

Easelly use to create informative images

Reviewed on 31/08/2019
Valamere M.
Instructional Technology Consultant
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, Easelly is simple to use if you want to share your information in a colorful way.

Pros: I like the many options of pre-designed templates to choose from! Having the ability to select a graphic and insert your content is quick and simple. Also, I love the ability to change the colors of the template to fit my brand colors.

Cons: The free trial version is very limited in capabilities. For example, there is no customer support, if needed. Also, you can only create up to 4 pictograms, charts or graphs. Finally, anyone who is an Easelly user can view your work - there's no privacy!

by Easelly on 09/09/2019

Hi Valamere! Thank you for the review! I am sorry if we were not available to assist you when you needed us but rest assured, we give assistance to all accounts whether it be free or Pro :)

Animated Infographic Success

Reviewed on 16/09/2019
Zachary R.
Instructor
Higher Education, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: My overall experience was great. I am not a designer and struggle to make my vision clear. The designers and animators got into my head and realized what I needed better than I did. I highly recommend Easelly and will be using them again for my infographic needs.

Pros: I really enjoyed how the designers and animators took my vision and made it a reality. The customer service was timely and always fulfilled exactly what I needed. The animation was just what I was looking for.

Cons: There are literally no cons to using Easelly. The name really describes the product experience. They took my needs, met them, and exceeded them - easelly.

A+ Animated Infographics

Reviewed on 17/09/2019
Melissa S.
Executive Office, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Easelly created a targeted infographic then enhanced key points by developing an animated infographic to highlight a prime topic for my small business.

Pros: The Animated Infographic created by Easelly was amazing. Highlighting key points to draw the attention of potential customers. The special effects of the animated infographic are amazing!

Cons: No negative comments to share about this software.

Worth the Price. Great Value.

Reviewed on 17/10/2019
Michael Q.
Search Engine Marketing Specialist
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I paid for Easelly to design my infographic for me. It was completed quickly and was an extremely high-quality design. It was totally worth the price. And I will totally use it again and recommend it to others. Such as great product for the value.

Pros: I paid for Easelly to design my infographic for me. It was completed quickly and was an extremely high-quality design. It was totally worth the price. And I will totally use it again and recommend it to others. Such as great product for the value.

Cons: Ordering a custom design was a little clunky and more of a manual process (communication done via email), but I got to deal directly with a real person, so that was nice. I think there could be some improvements to the process and system to ordering a custom design from one of their designers, BUT I'll still order again because the design was such a great value.

Easy Design

Reviewed on 30/09/2019
Alper A.
Assistant Professor
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: A pleasant design even for basic users. Easy to use.

Cons: different file formats should have download options

Convenient and Easy

Reviewed on 22/09/2019
Nicole F.
Teacher
E-Learning, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It was great being able to just send my information and colour preferences and just sit back while they made it look great. Editing was easy and the changes were made quickly.

Cons: It was unfortunate that I kept having to shorten it to make it fit on 2 pages, but I understood once I saw it.

Great Product, Great Service

Reviewed on 16/09/2019
Christian K.
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Brochures, graphics

Pros: Very easy to use and the staff is very easy to work with!

Cons: At this point, I don't use it enough to have any cons.

Infographic Animation

Reviewed on 17/09/2019
Ricardo A.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The work was quick and to quality. We had a couple of rounds of fine-tuning and then all was completed on time. The infographic looks much better and eye-catching with the animation. Very good job by the Ease.ly team.

Pros: Communication, eager to help and ownership of the job. Very impressed by the final animated result.

Cons: All was good. Nothing I did not like, fast response and very good quality.

Very helpful staff

Reviewed on 11/09/2019
Christine R.
Managing editor
Research, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The Easelly team was very responsive to changes and easy to work with.

Cons: I haven't begun to create graphics on my own yet.

Fantastic Infographic

Reviewed on 26/09/2019
Luke B.
Podiatrsit
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Terrific service. Would highly recommend if you are wanting to have an infographic to take your website or presentation to the next level.

Pros: We had an idea in our head for an infographic that we could not create ourselves. The Easelly team created exactly what we wanted. It was done within a day or so and the alteration process was very easy. The opportunity to have your infographic animated is terrific! The results are brilliant and really make the design pop! Very affordable for the quality of the product.

Cons: Can not fault it. The experience was spot on.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 01/10/2019
Scott A.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I can get high quality infographics easily that really speak to my target customer

Pros: The support from the team is first class and the end results of using the software are fantastic

Cons: Nothing about this software is hard to use so no problems there

Resume

Reviewed on 05/09/2019
Miguel S.
Mental Health and Psychosocial Services Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Really good

Pros: I think it is very intuitive and user friendly

Cons: I think some small details can be difficult to place and there might be many to change.

by Easelly on 09/09/2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, Miguel. Your feedback is very important us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have concerns.

Very useful for infographics

Reviewed on 16/10/2019
Jb B.
CMO
Financial Services, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Easy to use, and powerful in the meantime

Cons: Maybe the way you have access to all the infographics you have done