15 years helping British businesses

About Wiza

Web-based lead generation tool that allows LinkedIn sales navigator users to capture, verify, rank and download leads.

Learn more about Wiza

Pros:

The product is very easy to use and quick to get started.

Cons:

Hidden charges galore and then if you cancel your paid plan, they continue to bill you for months and then won't refund your money. BEWARE, there are a lot of BETTER programs to use.

Wiza ratings

4.8

8.3/10

Wiza has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 20 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Wiza before?

Harrison
Harrison
Investment Banking Analyst in Canada
Investment Banking, 10,000+ Employees

Great app. Saves time.

Pros:

Saves me hours of time for a very low cost.

Cons:

Honestly there’s nothing wrong with it. Tons of updates

Barney
Director in US
Consumer Goods, Self Employed

Simple to use tool for scraping prospect contac info.

Pros:

One button integration of the information and transfer to crm like hubspot.

Cons:

I would like wiza to calculate the % of verified emails. Not just the count.

Julie
Senior Project Manager in US
Printing, 51–200 Employees

Beware of this service! Do not give them your credit card number!!

Comments: Horrible

Pros:

Nothing, the search is horrible and brings up completely unrelated businesses to your search.

Cons:

This is a scam. Hidden charges galore and then if you cancel your paid plan, they continue to bill you for months and then won't refund your money. BEWARE, there are a lot of BETTER programs to use!

prerana
Business Development Executive in India
Computer & Network Security, 11–50 Employees

Best Email finding tool in market.

Comments: My overall experience with Wiza has been great with Wiza, just if it would have been a little more economical it would have been great

Pros:

It is very fast and convenient, more than that it very accurate. Gives us the required person's Business Email, with 100% validation. It also scraps the leads from LinkedIn as per the instructions and gives the most required results.

Cons:

The only con of Wiza is it quite expensive when compared to its competitor such as Any Leads.

Brendan
Brendan
Acquisition Marketing Consultant in Australia
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Great solution for prospecting

Comments: A great solution I've recommended to clients and colleagues. I use it frequently at the moment and have always had a positive experience. Much easier than previous solutions I had that involved multiple tools and processes 'duck-tapped' together.

Pros:

The simplicity and speed at which you can filter contacts via Linkedin Sales Navigator and then export them via Wiza. It's a smooth transition between both platforms and easy to use.

Cons:

Features can be expanded over time. For example, the ability to go through a filter, tick off the users for which you wish to export and then export on the selected contacts - to my knowledge this isn't currently possible.

Media Production, Self Employed

Awesome work, far surpasses value currently offered in the industry

Pros:

Free scans on data with no emails. Low cost of emails. Great UI, organizational layout. Fast scanning speed.

Cons:

I don't have any cons about this product.

Carla
Bookkeeper in US
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Wiza IS a wizard, indeed!

Comments: Using the Wiza api was simple and user-friendly.

Pros:

Wiza was extremely easy to learn. The export feature made it very easy to compare email data with the same data from another list we were using.

Cons:

Having just learned this software recently, I don't have any dislikes at this point.

Will
Will
Beverage market manager in US
Food & Beverages, 51–200 Employees

Tremendous time saver

Pros:

This takes several steps away from my lead prospecting routine. I can know search for my leads and pull their emails without leaving going to another prospecting tool. It’s been a huge win for me.

Cons:

No cons so far. Software works great and customer support has been very helpful early on.

Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Fetch email address and verify them using Wiza

Comments: The overall experience is good.

Pros:

The thing that I liked the most is that you can find the email address from the LinkedIn as well as verify the email addresses by uploading the list of the same. It is fast and simple to use.

Cons:

I found it to be good. I did not find any challenge while using this tool.

Matt
Matt
Account Executive in Canada
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Amazing tool - I've been waiting for something like this

Comments: Saves me time, found tons of emails that have generated me a ton of business

Pros:

- Saves a ton of time by allowing me to scrape Linkedin searches - Only makes you pay for valid emails, risky ones are free - Super clean UI

Cons:

- No real cons, but I'd love to be able to run more scrapes at one given time

Nick
SDR in US
Internet, 11–50 Employees

Wiza Review

Comments: Overall it is helpful because you are only charged for the valid emails that are found.

Pros:

I like Wiza to get email contacts for accounts that zoominfo doesn't have.

Cons:

Almost always the number of valid emails received are less than half of the total amount uploaded.

Trent
EVP Sales & Marketing in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Great tool for ABM

Comments: I use Wiza to collect email addresses from my target buyers at target accounts

Pros:

Data's been very accurate. I use Wiza to backfill email finding tools like Hunter.io.

Cons:

Would prefer more pricing options. I could potentially use the tool more often if that were the case.

James
Founder in US
Consumer Goods, Self Employed

Critical Tool for Self Employed B2B

Comments: Fantastic!

Pros:

Super, super easy to learn and use. Worked very well and saved days of manual work scraping emails from Sales Navigator.

Cons:

Can’t think of anything yet, sorry. It’s that good

Consumer Services, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use and helpful

Pros:

It was very simple to figure out. I was a beta tester, so I provided feedback for improvement and he implemented it right away, which was great. It does exactly what you need it to.

Cons:

Whatever I did not like was quickly improved after providing feedback.

Ivan
D in Argentina
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Exporting data from sales navigator easily

Comments: I asked about a feature and they said that it was in development and they gave me an ETA.

Pros:

The ease of usage and the pricing. Their customer support was fast to answer my questions.

Cons:

The quality their of data in Latin America.

Adam
CEO in US
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

Great & simple product!

Comments: Experience was great. The product is incredibly intuitive. I'd highly recommend!

Pros:

The product is very easy to use and quick to get started.

Cons:

The quality of results following the scan could be improved.

Cristian
Demand generation in UK
Research, 2–10 Employees

Wiza charged me after 6 months of leaving the company I used it for - 0 refund

Comments: I used Wiza as part of my job. I left my job however and still got charged for the yearly fee although I don't use them anymore and haven't used them in more than 6 months. The last data scrape was 9months ago.

Pros:

easy to use and of setup

Cons:

They will put sales and profit above customer service. They are your best friends before signing the contract, once you do.. automatic renewals and you won't hear from them unless they want more money -- 0 support otherwise

Jake
co-founder in Canada
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Best lead extraction tool I've found

Pros:

Easy to use Great UI Intuitive Simple pricing

Cons:

None that I’ve found yet, so far I love this product!

Sai
Marketing & Growth Analyst in India
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

One of the best LinkedIn profile extractors

Comments: It really helped me to save lot of time in bulk scraping from LinkedIn.

Pros:

Easy to use software and most of the other tools gives personal email address of the person. I was searching for a tool that gives me the business email and I found this.

Cons:

Nothing as of now. May be adding more integrations to connect with the CRM

Management Consulting, 11–50 Employees

Good tool for data extraction

Pros:

Ease of use with LinkedIn Sales Navigator

Cons:

A little difficult to figure out in the beginning with how the reports download.