Run Powered By ADP Is So Easy To Use!

Reviewed on 03/12/2019
Jillian C.
Accounting, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I save so much more time using RUN by ADP for payroll and employee management. It takes a lot off of my plate and the fact that I can access it from anywhere is a wonderful bonus. The app works so well on my phone that I've processed payroll while out of town many times with no trouble at all. Payroll should be quick, simple, accessible and ADP RUN delivers on all of those needs.

Pros: The ADP Run payroll platform has been making my life as an office manager easier since 2011. I recommend it to anyone asking about payroll platforms and I hope my office never changes. There are so many behind the scenes things that RUN does for you, like the pesky calculations to see which part-time employees qualify as full-time and have to be counted for the ACA insurance requirements. Done! ADP does that time equivalency for you! State new-hire reporting? ADP does that for you too. Entering employees and processing payroll is a breeze! The payroll reports are thorough and the W-2 processing and mailing is all done by them as well. If you haven't used ADP before then do yourself a favor and call them, you won't regret it.

Cons: My main complaint would be on the employee side of the software. Employees can access their paycheck stubs through a platform called Employee Access. I like that it's available and I can manage it on the RUN side but sometimes the website is buggy. The employees say the app on their phones works better than the website. So you will have to reset passwords at times. I hope ADP addresses the glitches with that website.

by ADP on 10/12/2019

Jillian,

Thank you for your feedback on RUN Powered by ADP?!

We are happy to hear that RUN? offers you features and functionality that are easy to use and efficient, especially when on the go! I have passed along your product feedback in regards to Employee Access, would like to hear more detail on the website issues your employees experienced.

We value your long standing relationship and appreciate you taking the time to provide these insights on your experience!

Run Powered by ADP

Reviewed on 29/08/2019
Lynnette D.
Treasurer
Religious Institutions, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I am glad to see that more attention has been given to the app. I used to have a lot of frustration with the app and have not seen as many problems as in the past. Please continue making improvements to the app!

Pros: It does the work of payroll for you! Storing a template for payroll, paying taxes for our business, easy to use reporting are just a few of the extremely helpful things Run ADP does. Love the app that is available!

Cons: When I to the Time Management area and it comes up in another screen, I find it very annoying that I cannot easily return to the Run program. Once I sign out of Time Management and try to go back to Run, it says I am not authorized to view this page. Would be very nice to return to Run without having to sign back in.

by ADP on 04/09/2019

Lynnette,

Thank you for providing this valuable feedback about your experience with RUN Powered by ADP?!

We are pleased to hear you find RUN Powered by ADP? to be easy and efficient, especially the mobile app that allows for on demand access!

I will relay your login access feedback to our Product Team for further review.

We thank you for your valued partnership and appreciate your insights!

- Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Our All Around Payroll Solution!

Reviewed on 16/08/2019
Melissa C.
Food & Beverages, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, ADP is the perfect fit for our catering company. It provides us with exactly what we need for payroll processing as well as the added bonus of convenient communication with employees. Not to mention their lighting fast, secure delivery of our payroll checks overnight to our door step.

Pros: I really enjoy the multiple options ADP offers for employees. From an administrative side, we have many different positions that incur their own payscale and ADP allows us the flexibility to customize each employees information. With multiple event pay rates available, we can easily choose which rate is appropriate for the shift completed. Setting up employees is beyond easy and we have the ablilty to have W2 employees and 1099 employees separated yet all accessed in one convenient location come payroll time. Editing existing employees is just as easy and setting them up. From an Employee stand point, I receive detailed information from each pay period and I am able to access any of my information, including past pay stubs, at my finger tips with their convenient employee portal.

Cons: The only thing I can say we wish ADP offered was integration with our Catering Software. As convenient as ADP is to us, we still have to pull pay information from another program and enter it into ADP. If ADP integrated with our software, that would eliminate the extra step and help us even more.

by ADP on 23/08/2019

Melissa,

Thank you for the outstanding feedback on RUN Powered by ADP?!

We strive to provide superior tools and support that puts time back into your day so you can focus on what matters most -- your business.

We appreciate your recommendation and your valuable insights!

- Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

RUN is a good platform for a global company, easy to use, cost effective & great customer support.

Reviewed on 07/08/2017
Carrie Z.
CFO
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Piece of mind that Payroll is done correctly and timely and that our company is compliant with tax & government agencies.

Pros: Scalability, portability, reliability, ease of use, security, reporting & customer support are the most valued features when it comes to RUN powered by ADP. Our payrolls can grow or shrink very rapidly. This platform allows us to quickly transition our staff size & allows an international team to onboard, process payroll and terminate employees easily & efficiently. We can work anywhere that there is an internet connection & can focus on our core business and rely on ADP to handle taxes and garnishments. The application is well organized & easy to navigate. Security has greatly improved empowering employees & administrators. Central database is secure while always at my finger tips. Standard reporting & Adhoc reporting features are great! Customer Support deserves lots of credit - they are helpful, professional & supported us with difficult HR & technical questions passing along problems & ideas effectively. Finally, ADP has listened to suggestions & continuosly improved its software since 2010.

Cons: There are two items that I like the least about this software. They are both related. Most important is the lack of a feature allowing us to import our payroll data into the "Payroll Task". When we grow it is very time consuming & cumbersome to key in all the data. A feature to import the payroll data would be fantastic! I do not want to go to another platform, which allows the data from the proprietary Time Tracking software to be imported. ADP has tried to sell me this but RUN is perfect for us - just the payroll processing is more cumbersome when under time crunch & when we have lots of employees working different shifts, at different rates, with OT, double time, etc. Second point is the capability of a payroll administrator being able to input/review/edit the data in the Payroll Task & save it. Should not be able to add or delete the Task and not be able to RUN the task (impound the bank). But my team could help out in different time zones if this 2nd feature would be implemented.

Solid HR Platform

Reviewed on 12/02/2018
Mike M.
HR Manager
Management Consulting, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, we find ADP RUN to be useful and a pretty good value for the money. It saves us time and works as expected 99% of the time with no downtime. ADP has really good customer service and we've enjoyed the integration with the retirement services. RUN is robust and offers a lot of different, useful features.

Pros: We've been using ADP RUN for a few years now and have enjoyed our experience with the system. It makes payroll a breeze and provides our staff members with an easy-to-use timecard and information portal, which allows them to see their pay stubs, W-2s, and retirement balances. Errors within the system are rare, and the ADP customer service team is extremely responsive if any issues do arise. W-2 forms are generated automatically for us to mail out and ADP also helpfully files tax and employment reports, which saves a ton of time. An added bonus is the fact that RUN integrates with ADP's retirement services division, so employees can make changes to their deferral percentages and investment options directly through the Employee Access hub. We've also found the HR411 feature to be useful for basic HR queries, particularly when certain forms are needed. It's a good resource.

Cons: Every so often, the Employee Access hub seems to glitch and prevents some employees from reaching their accounts. I've found that this can sometimes be rectified with a cache clear or even opening the Access portal in a different browser, but overall this is a relatively minor issue and it can be quickly cleared up in most cases. ADP also has a bit of a habit of having random salespeople reach out from time to time to attempt upsells rather than a dedicated account manager (we do have a dedicated manager, but the upsells are usually pitched by others).

Reliable, easy, and great customer service

Reviewed on 03/10/2019
Controller
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It's extremely user friendly, employees can log in to see pay stubs and reports about their pay, customer service is exceptional, and it's not very costly, considering the amount of time it would take me to do this on my own.

Pros: I've had to rely on customer support a few times, whether for questions or the occasional mistake in processing. I've never had an issue that wasn't solved within five minutes. I can open a chat or give them a call, and they either fix it for me or teach me what I need to know. I'm sent a reminder when it's time to run payroll. I especially like that any of the reports can be exported to Excel.

Cons: Once you submit a payroll, you can't edit it. It would be nice if you could complete a payroll, then view some of the resulting reports to identify an errors, then submit it. But, once you click submit, you have to get support involved to change anything. Also, though it's very easy to export any report to Excel, they are formatted to be viewed, not necessarily used for analysis. For example, a report might have multiple occurrences of column titles in the same column as numerical data, in addition to having subtotals in the same column as data. Employee name and date appear above each data set and not on the same row as the data.

by ADP on 11/10/2019

Thank you for your exceptional review of RUN Powered by ADP?!

We are happy to hear that RUN? offers you features and functionality that are easy to use and efficient! The RUN? Service Team is always here to provide quality support, right in the moment you need it and we are thrilled to hear that has been your experience.

Your feedback and insights are important to us so that we can continue to deliver you with the products and tools that enhance your business. Our team would be happy to discuss reports in more depth with you, we look forward to hearing from you.

Makes Payroll Simple and Easy

Reviewed on 02/08/2018
Project Engineer
Construction, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I used RUN powered by ADP with a company I previously owned with 5 employees. For probably all business owners doing payroll, withholding, and taxes is the biggest stress. RUN was a simple and easy to use for my payroll. You can change employees hours or wages each week by logging into their web portal. It takes no time at all to process the payroll. For the salary employees it was simple to have a reoccurring payroll payment to them every two weeks. It will send the employees all of their information for their direct deposits. The employee can also login to see all his or her information. Best of all at the end of the year the taxes and forms paperwork is all taken care of for you. They will automatically send out the W2s to the employees. This relieves a lot of stress at the end of the year when it comes to taxes. I had to call customer service a few times for questions and help. Their customer service is top notch and very helpful. They have logged into my computer and showed me everything I needed to know. This is a great option for payroll for businesses.

Cons: The only con I could mention is the cost for the service. Of course we all want things to be less expensive but this was a little more expensive than most payroll services. The quality is outstanding so you definitely get what you pay for. RUN has so many extra features that most do not. Aside from the additional cost for RUN I would still recommend it from all the others I have used.

Run by ADP makes payroll super easy! Payroll takes me less than 10 minutes with a staff of 30!

Reviewed on 07/03/2018
Pam S.
General Manager
Customer Support

Pros: What I like best is how simple and user-friendly it is. The ease of initially setting up an employee can't be beaten. I especially love how fast I get payroll done. Run takes all the guesswork out of payroll. I simply approve what RUN has already done and submit. Payroll is just that easy! Plus I can easily access any payroll, employee or tax document. The best part, if I make a mistake their staff is incredible at finding a solution! They're friendly and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend using Run in conjunction with ADP's ezlabor. You';re employees clock in and get paid under the same system which saves even more time!

Cons: The only flaw I can is that if an employee puts in their 2 week notice, for example, you cannot add it to run in advance. You have to wait until the employee is no longer clocking in/out to update their information. It would have saved a step to be able to put it in immediately when they give notice.

RUN Powered by ADP Review

Reviewed on 28/12/2018
Ashley J.
Administration/ITSpecialist
Human Resources, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall I like ADP because it is a whole lot easier than the old way of doing things and it a lot easier than our other system. There are some quirks with it and it could stand to be a bit more modernized, but even still its a decent service that offers a lot of neat things that can be extremely useful.

Pros: As an employee I liked being able to log in and view my W-2s quickly as well as the employee handbook and PTO. As a person who also runs the payroll its nice being able to see an excel type form of all the employees across the board. I like being alerted when money is coming out so I know exactly whats going on especially since the funds came out earlier than what I thought. There is also a nice break down of everything. I like the idea of having all the employee perks that can be added on and will maybe be implementing more in the future. Lastly I liked being able to change some of the other employees banking information without too much of a hassle. There were 2 employees that changed banks shortly after getting ADP and requested their direct deposits go to their new banks and I assumed it would be a hassle to get them set up again, but it was pretty easy.

Cons: It took some time and frustration to set it up and even still its not fully functional as far as the perks that are promised with the service. We have the vendor discounts at different restaurants and stores as well as a retirement plan, but it took a bit of time to set it up because the rep that was assisting us couldn't get through to the customer service. Another thing I was not expecting was that the money was being withdrawn the night before the actual payday. I'm not sure if that is an ADP thing or just how things work sometimes as this is the first time I've run payroll. It was also frustrating having to log into multiple services. As an employee and then to run payroll. I set up 2 log ins, but I feel like if you are an employee running payroll everything should be in 1 space.

The product is getting better over time.

Reviewed on 18/08/2017
Joan m P.
Entreprenuer and Business Owner X 4
Construction
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The product is a good product, money value is cost effective, informative, easy to understand. I have used ADP for about 23 years. I have seen several products that were used. Technology moves fast and this product provides future assurance of meeting the technological needs that businesses will be looking for to help run their payrolls. Education of the product and how it links into the unemployment office and keeps records on our employees and their payroll tax needs is also very important The reports that are offered can provide endless data. I am appreciating all these features available to me as I focus on running the company as well. I need quick, friendly and understanding customer service attendants that can help with my unique needs for my employees. It is a product that NEVER CLOSES and this is invaluable as my hours of work never close. Thank you for all the support that is at my fingertips. I would not want it any other way. A product I can count on!

Cons: So many functions on one page that it sometimes loses its value of finding the right page for the right need. Maybe more pages with less on each page would make a person that is just starting out with ADP feel that it is more user friendly product.

A great way to do payroll by a trusted company

Reviewed on 10/04/2018
Tim B.
Operations Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: We have used ADP for a long time at my current company and at previous companies I have worked for. Knowing that ADP created this program gives us peace of mind we don't get with smaller programs or companies. We know that if there is an issue, ADP is there to help us fix it and our dedicated account representative is always checking up on us. The ability to check previous years is great and we are able to keep all of our hire/fire paperwork organized in one place which is great.

Cons: The biggest issue we have run into is that you have to make sure you do payroll right the first time. If you submit payroll and have any issues that need to be fixed or you miss your deadline then there are charges for getting your issue resolved. The fee is understandable and has made us a lot more careful about what we do. Just make sure you triple check before submitting if you don't already.

Once set-up ...works good

Reviewed on 01/09/2018
Bryan F.
Insurance, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Run is a overall a good software because it allows me to focus on running my business and not keeping track of time and submitting tax reports. Before using this software I was spending hours each month capturing time accurately, saving it into spreadsheets, paying my team and filing reports.

Pros: Once set-up, this system is a good way to easily manage my payroll. The Run software integrates with the ADP Time and Attendance software which is how my employees clock-in and out each day. I hit 1 button and the software automatically brings in the total hours worked for each person and auto calculates if there is overtime due. The software also allows me to have a file for each employee. Finally, the system captures everything so pulling reports is simple. I can run payroll reports for the whole team or individual employees with the blink of an eye.

Cons: The worst part of this software is getting it set-up. Once I agreed to purchase I got connected with a software installation person. This sounded great except she was in there over seas call center and we had a slight language barrier. It took much longer than it should have but we did get through it. Unfortunately this poor customer service has continued for the whole 2 years I have been on the software. However, typically things works correctly so thankfully I am only calling for support a few times a year.

ADP Review

Reviewed on 05/12/2018
Assistant Corporate Controller
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, ADP is a great software. We used it at a prior job for running payroll and it works great. We were able to pull the reports that we needed and run payroll seamlessly. ADP's support staff was very friendly and helpful with any questions that we had.

Pros: ADP has a lot of good benefits to the user. First off, the user interface is easy to use. It is fairly easy to learn the system and start navigating its menus. Second, the system is very accurate as one would expect. It makes running payroll fairly easy. It allows users to house employee data and then using that data when running payroll.

Cons: The one con (if you can call it a con) would be that you would have to have some training on how to use the system to get the most benefit out of it. It isn't a system that you can just sit down and play with it for a few hours and be an expert at using it.

ADP: The Ultimate Payroll Solution

Reviewed on 27/11/2018
Sofi O.
Recruiter
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I wish I could go back to RUN or upgrade to Workforce Now. ADP 411 still helps me when I call needing advice or information and I'm not even a customer anymore. I have zero complaints about ADP. From the service to the functionality to the design, they have always delivered excellence in my experience.

Pros: It's simple enough to navigate even if you haven't used RUN before. The features are organized in a way that makes sense, and if you have any trouble you can always call and someone will help you. The support is hands-down the best "feature" because ADP service is above and beyond what you get elsewhere. The guidance they offer is sound and they do everything they can to seek more informed recommendations if you ever have a grey-area question. They also prepare filings on time and without error.

Cons: The only thing I disliked was that we outgrew RUN at my current company and had to upgrade to a solution that suits businesses with 50+ FTE headcount. ADP does offer other platforms that serve a larger scale, so it's not a big deal as long as you upgrade to another ADP product. I would never recommend switching to another provider. It's been a nightmare for me to be forced to work with a new company which I won't name here. You can't even call them a competitor because they do 5% of the work ADP did for me and they charge twice the price.

A few rough edges

Reviewed on 01/04/2019
Garrett S.
Junior Editor
Entertainment, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It's great having a platform to check my daily punches, pay statements, and time off requests. I can always trust that my requests will go where they need to without needing to follow up in a separate email.

Cons: There have been times where the website has been late recognizing my morning punch in, which has led to some confusion with my manager. Navigation on the mobile app feels a little counter intuitive compared to the main website, namely with pulling up my full time card; it would be great if the Clock page on the app had a shorcut to jump straight to the Time card page so I could easily access the full breakdown of my hours. Also, though this is a small nitpick, the fact that the login page doesn't offer a simple prompt to re-enter your password drives me just a little nuts.

Great human resource management tool.

Reviewed on 07/08/2017
Jennifer G.
Human Resources Representative
Customer Support

Pros: Great human resource management tool that is easy to use. I love that it gives you real-time reports and lets you create reports that are calculated by the time you have been working. It is very convenient that ADP tool is compatible with many other project management tools and can be easily integrated.

Cons: ADP is a web-based tool with smart time tracking. I wish it could track how many time you have spent on each client with one simple click. The general invoice system is very user-friendly and straightforward however currency change is not an available feature. Detailed visual overviews help plan your time and resources better and offers valuable insights, however the interface is a little boring.

Perfect for a small business like ours

Reviewed on 12/08/2019
Elena D.
Consumer Services, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: We started using ADP Run about 5 months ago and by far I am very satisfied. The interface is easy and user friendly. Even when there is something I can't figure out how to do or just want to make sure I don't do wrong, they have this chat that is surprisingly quick and helpful. You get to speak with representative withing 2 min and they not only explain what to do, but also go in and do stuff for you. It is also really helpful that our employees can access their record via app. What is more, it is way more cost friendly than when we were outsourcing the payroll processing.

Cons: I really haven't encountered any problem yet. It seems to hit all the check marks we need. The only problem is that when we were starting they were a bit chaotic, not communicating between each other. We had a different point of connection every week, and it was somewhat frustrating. But despite this initial period, we have been running smoothly.

by ADP on 15/08/2019

Elena,

While I am sure I am not the first, I am very happy to welcome you to the ADP? family!

We are beyond thrilled to hear that you find RUN Powered by ADP? to be easy and accessible for both you and your employees. Partnering with you to make payroll and HR easy and effortless so that you can focus on your business is always front of mind for us.

Thank you for the valuable feedback. We look forward to connecting with you again.

- Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Quit ADP because of their "security"

Reviewed on 02/08/2019
Melody W.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: So, when I decided to leave ADP, they didn't file my quarter 1 even though I changed right at the end of quarter 1. Thus resulting in my filings being late, late fines, headaches, etc. I would not recommend ADP to anyone I care about.

Pros: ADP has some positives. Their customer service is always polite and helpful. Otherwise, hard for me to say much positive.

Cons: ADP must be the only software company in the world that hasn't resolved what is a very simple issue. If one of my employees forgot their password and could not log in to see their paystubs, I, the administrator, had to call ADP to get it resolved. Their is no option for employees to call customer service themselves to fix it. ADP always stated that this was for "security reasons," which I find hard to believe, as every other company has figured this out. I kept ranting at them and finally they gave me a code to give to any employee that was locked out to prove they had permission to see their paystubs. Next time it happened, I gave the code to the employee, and ADP still called me to make sure they had permission. That was the last straw! I am a business owner and administrator, my time is too valuable to be calling them all the time when this is absolutely resolvable.

by ADP on 08/08/2019

Melody,

We apologize for your frustrations with your experience during your time with us. Security is front and center in what we do to ensure the safety of your company and your employee's data.

Your feedback is very important to us here at ADP so we thank you for the review.

The RUN Powered by ADP? Team

One of the best platforms out of all payroll processing companies for small businesses

Reviewed on 07/03/2019
Sean G.
Manager, Accounts and Business Development
Staffing & Recruiting, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: There's a reason ADP is the biggest name out there. They haven't let me down yet, but I'll certainly post if they do!

Pros: the software seems very secure and has a lot of measures that are taken. Very easy to use, even for technologically inept people like me. The rep that sold me the software was extremely thorough.
Has a lot of features for payroll processing, tax reporting, and human resources features, and even workers comp integration.
Simply put, this software integrates nearly all financial and human resource aspects I need as a small business owner, other than banking. It even makes it easier to offer retirement benefits for my employees. It's not the cheapest software out there, but it is 100% worth the money.

Cons: On occasion, it logs me out or glitches if I process my payroll on wednesday (apparently that's the busiest day to process so the system gets overloaded). Sometimes gets annoying to have to make small changes or customize reports, but that's just part of the business.

Weekly Payroll

Reviewed on 24/09/2019
Richard R.
Industrial Automation, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It takes me less than a minute to process my weekly payroll. Very simple to use and with ADP dealing with taxes, a section 125 deduction, and local taxes, it let's me focus on my business.

Pros: Easy to use. Easy to set up. Reasonable Cost. Handles my federal, state, and local taxes. I can do my payroll from just about anywhere.

Cons: Could offer the ability to customize reports for accounting. I don't need to integrate the payroll into my G/L, but formatting reports to allow for easier journal entries would be nice.

by ADP on 26/09/2019

Richard,

Thank you for this stellar review of RUN Powered by ADP?.

Hearing that RUN Powered by ADP? puts time back into your day is music to our ears! We strive to provide you with superior tools and support to enable you to plug that time back into what matters most...your employees and your business.

RUN Powered by ADP? does provide a Custom Report option and our RUN Service Team would be happy to explore this option with you as it relates to your GL. We look forward to hearing from you!

- Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Overall experience as Admin to use this tool is very decent.

Reviewed on 27/03/2018
HRIS Analyst
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: This tool is used for Global Data management (HR & Payroll) by us. Features are very helpful and easy to understand by the end users. Reporting functions is very convenient to customize the report as per user request. This application is compatible with IE browser.

Cons: Time out of one log in session page is less.
It is very sensitive with any Java updates.
Application is not running in all browsers with ease.
Sometime will face issue of unexpected outage of the tool.

by ADP on 29/03/2018

Hi -

Thank you for your review of our Workforce Now system. I am glad the tool is very helpful and easy for you to use.

All-inclusive payroll solution

Reviewed on 24/05/2018
Official Member
Civic & Social Organization, 13-50 Employees
Customer Support

Pros: ADP offers to take a lot of the work off your hands - 401k administration, tax reporting, new hire reporting, compliance testing. Makes it easy to have remote employees in multiple states.

Cons: The interface is old. Very text-based. Also, there are almost too many ADP solutions, employees get confused which site they are supposed to be logging into. ADP solutions also seem to cross wires here and there because there has been a few times where I have logged into RUN and it brings me to a random ADP page. I try again and it works correctly.

Great Solution for Automation in Small Business

Reviewed on 30/08/2016
Aaron S.
4.5 / 5
4.5 / 5
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: RUN works well and is a simple solution for a small business looking to run payroll with great support. Automation is essential in a small business, especially when wearing many hats. RUN powers payroll without causing headaches and also allows me to focus on my business. The integration with WAVE is an added bonus, which is a free accounting/books software that's getting better with every update. Adjusting pay is easy and it is essentially on autopilot for my business. Check with your local certified accountant as you may be able to get a discount through them.

Cons: RUN can be expensive, especially when it is bundled with a simple IRA and investing account. Getting setup can take some time as well, especially if you are just starting out in your business. But its definitely worth the money to get the support and features that it offers.

ADP - Power of Employee Resource

Reviewed on 25/08/2016
Frank N.
RMA specialist
Computer Software
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I am able to Enroll in or change benefits information Make changes related to life events such as marriage, moving, birth of a child View pay statements and W-2 information Change W-4 tax information Set up direct deposit Manage your 401(K) and retirement accounts Update your contact information Use online tools such as retirement planners or payroll calculators

Cons: Holds to much personal information at high risk of hacking

In general the overall experience is good

Reviewed on 15/08/2017
Carla F.
Payroll Specialist
Customer Support

Pros: The system is easy to use and intuitive. Most days there are very few issues. Everything from benefits, taxing, withholding and demographics are is right there to see.

Cons: Customer service can be a struggle. However recently this does not seem to be an issue either. There are also changes being made, sometimes we are not expecting the placement to change. For example following the last big change we suddenly had to stop and look for the items moved to the pay tab. Even though it did not take long it was unexpected.