• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.7 /5
    4.9 /5

About Vevox

Make meetings and classes unmissable with real-time polling. Get everyone involved and find out what they're thinking.

Learn more about Vevox

Mark M.
Director of Live Events
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2021

"Great product...even better support!"

Comments: Its a really great and robust software that's posed very few, if indeed any issues, since we've been using it.
Clients love the simplicity of it and we love being able to deploy it for an event with such ease.
Functionality aside, the back end support we get from 'Team Vevox' is awesome: there's no problem to big and there's always the offer of a solution for our requirements.
Top product coupled with five star service. Top marks all round!

Pros: The software makes it so easy for us to engage with our audiences. Long gone are the days of spending hours uploading, importing, exporting and back end tinkering - I love the simplicity of being able to get the system up and running quickly and efficiently.

Cons: Nothing yet - all seems to work as I need it

by Vevox on 22/01/2021

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your review. It is brilliant to hear that you think Vevox is a great product, that your clients love the simplicity, and that you have received great support from our Customer Success Team.

If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

• Reviewed on 08/01/2021
Angelee C.
Vevox Product Owner
  • Reviewed on 22/02/2021

"Honest Review about Vevox"

Comments: - Improved employee engagement and audience participation
- Anonymous Q&A and the ability to like/priorities comments is what sets Vevox apart from MS Teams Live events.

Pros: I really enjoy using the PowerPoint add-in, it makes my presentations way more interactive and engaging. The install and set up was very self explanatory and i was able to share this with other employees too. I have nothing but good feedback from my team when i use the install.

Cons: I would like to see the ability to perhaps dislike a comment in a live q&a or flag as inappropriate?

by Vevox on 02/03/2021

Hi Angelee,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you enjoy using our PowerPoint add-in, and that it makes your presentations more interactive and engaging.

Thank you also for your feedback regarding Q&A. We are always looking for ways to continually develop our product and appreciate all feedback from our users.

• Reviewed on 22/02/2021
Integration Specialist
Mining & Metals, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2021

"Vevox makes meetings and forums engaging."

Pros: Vevox is super easy to use, and provides great functionality in their polls and q&a software. People are blown away when I set up a Vevox for a meeting when it only takes me like 15 minutes :') the ability to have anonymous questions and comments during large meetings is really helpful to understand honest concerns & sticky questions, and the polls act as great catalysts for conversation and a great way to quickly gather data. The survey functionality makes Vevox a complete end to end product for meeting planning.

Cons: An option to make profiles optional for the attendees would be great, maybe some more functionality on the survey portion would be nice too e.g being able to make ratings from 1-10 instead of 1-5, ability to insert dates or $ amounts, matrix style rating with multiple statements and then 'agree' 'disagree' etc.

by Vevox on 02/03/2021

Hello,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you find Vevox easy to use and that it is a great product for your meetings.

Thank you also for your product feedback. Further anonymity options are becoming available in our upcoming product update, and we always take our users feedback into consideration when updating Vevox.

• Reviewed on 25/02/2021
Steve L.
Internet Officer
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/09/2020

"Great First Impressions ... and I'm looking forward to another excuse to use Vevox"

Comments: On first use, I'm really impressed. The free tier on Vevox had all the functionality we needed to help us handle voting at the online AGM for our not-for-profit organisation. A call from a Vevox rep helped them understand what we're were up to and explained some of the additional features that I hadn't been able to try. Vevox also called after our meeting to gather feedback, which they seemed to take seriously. I'm optimistic that my suggestions will make it onto their roadmap. I think Vevox works best for "real world" meetings when voters use the mobile app, or when using the mobile app during an online meeting that's accessed via a different device. I did try doing it all on one PC, all on one tablet, and all on one phone, and they all worked too ... it just detracted a little from the experience. Hopefully users who need to do that will be a small proportion of your "audience" as they were for me. I've already recommended Vevox to others and am looking forward to giving the tool another try when the right opportunity arises.

Pros: Getting started as the "administrator" was very easy, and the free tier seems to offer pretty much all I could reasonably want or ask for for our not-for-profit organisation. That users can access our meeting's polls in a web-browser or in the free mobile apps is great. Also very impressed by the level of engagement from the company. Soon after signing up I had a helpful call from one of their team and offers of support and demos if needed.

Cons: In the middle of running a meeting I found it unhelpful that the confirmation dialog boxes appeared at the bottom edge of the screen where I wasn't really looking and had me confused for a minute. As the presence of those dialogs disables all other options they might as well be front and centre ... but probably this won't be a problem on second use in any case as now I know about it! I'd have liked to be able to see who had and who had not voted without having to close the poll (and have a paid account to see vote details). The idea would be just to make sure that no-one attempting to vote in our meeting was having technical difficulties. For this purpose, knowing which option people had voted for would not be required, knowing that a vote has been registered for the person (or not) would be enough. Indeed, it would probably only be necessary for one such question per meeting, and could be a template question if necessary (such as "Can you vote in this Poll?").

by Vevox on 23/09/2020

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you have had a great first impression using Vevox, and that you had all the functionality you were looking for within the free account. It is also fantastic to hear that you received support from a member of our customer success team.

Thank you for your feedback and explaining your scenario. There are a couple of points that you have made that could definitely be discussed with the customer success team, I will forward your feedback onto them. It is however possible for participants to minimize the polling screen, there is an arrow on the screen to enable them to do this.

• Reviewed on 02/09/2020
Lotte S.
Client Relationship Manager
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2020

"Simple and affordable app solution for events"

Comments: The team at Vevox are extremely responsive and supportive when contacted. They take feedback on board and are quick to respond with solutions. We have enjoyed working with them.

Pros: Vevox is very easy to use and set up. It has a simple back end that can be adapted quickly and branded to the event colours and requirements. The voting and polling offers a great selection of features including the creation of word clouds which our clients love. The Q&A section is very user friendly also and allows high levels of engagement.
It is also very simple from a user perspective and as it can be web based it avoids delegates having to download an app to their devices (which they are often reluctant to do).
It is also very affordable compared to many other solutions on the market, allowing clients budgets to be met easily and for interactivity to be provided on even small scale events.

Cons: We have had a couple of recommendations for Vevox over our working relationship, the most important of which was the function for delegates to 'like' questions and for these to then jump to the top of the list so the moderators could see which questions were of the most importance to the audience. This feature has now been incorporated which is great for our clients.
The app does not provide a full conference app solution so speakers and interactive programmes can not be included. This may be a negative to some companies but we feel it's simplicity is an advantage as it avoids any confusion and allows for high levels of usability. We find full conference apps are less of a requirement for our clients.

Hi Lotte,

Thank you for the review. It's brilliant to hear that you've Vevox easy to set up and use and you also find the features of polling, Q&A and word clouds to be user-friendly.

• Reviewed on 09/01/2020
Imogen F.
Senior Client Services Manager
  • Reviewed on 15/07/2020

"New quizzing features have transformed our weekly team meetings!"

Comments: Vevox are constantly refreshing and releasing new features and updating the product, so I would advise keeping an eye out for new releases and giving them a go!

Pros: The new quizzing and leaderboard features are simply fantastic! I have used Vevox for a few years for our team meetings, mainly using simple polls and Q&A, but since lockdown I've been running team quizzes using the recently launched new features, and have to say that my team are a lot more engaged and morale seems boosted. Being able to get competitive against each other and see where you are scoring on the leaderboard is great fun, but also having the flexibility to do this anonymously if you want is ideal. The quiz set-up was a lot easier than I initially expected, so would certainly recommend giving it a go.

Cons: I didn't see the numeric question options on first glance, so perhaps these could be made more obvious/elevated. When I was setting my quiz up I contacted the Vevox customer service team with a few questions and they were very helpful at helping me out and making me look like a quizzing pro! No hitches on quiz night and was very pleased with how it went. Will certainly be doing another quiz asap!

by Vevox on 16/07/2020

Hi Imogen,

Thank you for the lovely review. It's fantastic to hear that you are enjoying our new quizzing features and that using Vevox has been beneficial to your team's engagement. It is also great to hear that you found the set-up easy, and when you did have questions you received the help you were looking for from our customer success team.

• Reviewed on 15/07/2020
Pedro Z.
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/02/2020

"A great, easy and cheap way to provide interactivity in a meeting"

Comments: We use them when clients ask for an interactive option not too expensive or when they call us for a meeting in the same week and no time for bringing clickers. Also in a showroom to energize it with Vevox instaled in several tablets.

Pros: It's very friendly to program and to teach to program. It is absdolutelu reliable and easy dor set up. I use it in events with 450 users and no wifi, just 3-4G working as web-app. I like I can reuse scheduled questions and surveys and a tablet to receive the questions from the audience. The power point add-in it is very useful and easy to program.

Cons: I think they are working on it but at this moment there isn't scoring questions for quizzes and some clients ask for it. Hope this will arrive soon. They ask customers for feedback and make changes in the app keeping it simple.

by Vevox on 20/02/2020

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for the review. It's nice to hear that you find Vevox to be very simple to use to engage your audiences at events through polling and Q&A.

If you have any product feedback in the future, please do send this through to [email protected] as it's great to continually hear what's important to our users.

Lucy P.
Program Manager
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2020

"Vevox for virtual internal team event"

Comments: Great - easy to use and to implement into presentations! You can personalize the user experience through design of the polling platform and have different polling options too. It also offers an analysis slide to compare polling results and a simple instructions slide for your meetings when asking attendees to joint he polling platform. The customer experience was very efficient and relaxed too. There was no force or uncomfortable push on selling either. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was so informative and really cared about our experience.

Pros: The software looked appealing and easy to use when watching initial videos and exploring the product website. I really like the design and especially how it offered to integrate with PPT, which was a really important factor for me to use in our teams presentations.
I also really valued the fact that it offered free use of the tool for up to 500 participants with basic polling activities, this is rarely offered. I would have gone for the free option but wanted to explore more than the basic polling, so got in touch with the team who responded immediately and set-up a call to discuss the very next day. The VoxBot worked great and i really liked how you were offered a 1:1 meeting with somebody from the team to have a simple, easy conversation to answer questions on the product plus, discuss bespoke packages i.e. one off event use.

Cons: I'm familiar with polling so I was quick to adopt the tool.
Videos and 1:1 sessions are available - i did not take part in these but they seem very useful. Your sales rep is only an email away and quick to respond to questions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] even kindly sourced an example poll i wanted to use in my presentation and shared screen and stepped through some basics with me.
My only feedback was the display of the results of the data, all of them being bar charts, it would be nice to have a pie chart display or horizontal bar chart option instead. Also to have the option to include photos on some of the polls for answers etc.

• Reviewed on 09/12/2020
Jo H.
UK Inclusion & Diversity
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2020

"Perfect for garnering opinion and discussion in lockdown's virtual meetings."

Pros: Colleagues found it easy to download on a separate device to their laptop; whilst as meeting organiser I found the 'single-sign-on' (due to pharma company purchase of licence) easy on my laptop for 'creation' of the meeting and getting the poll questions ready etc. Even uploaded the meeting promotional slide pic to the 'front' so people instantly 'saw' they were in the right meeting. Poll creation is easy with a load of classic poll answers to 'import' so I used these. It was good to have visibility of percentage logged on and answering- when got to 95% happy to close and push the results into a neat table. They could all see this - so worked well. Our employees are always very vociferous and questions started coming in throughout the meeting. Good to see duplicate ideas kept to a minimum by the 'like' vote functionality. Plus my ability to 'hive them off' to an archive once they'd been dealt with - keeping the amount of text to read (when it's on a mobile)down to a minimum. I haven't used the wordcloud or more importantly the survey function yet - but will be excited to try that next, judging by the success of the polls and questions aspect.

Cons: With the questions being less able to be duplicated or kept to a minimum by the 'like' vote functionality, it was a little irritating that the 'most liked' ones didn't 'rise to the top' so to speak

by Vevox on 26/05/2020

Hi Jo,

Thank you for the review. It's great to hear that both yourself and your colleagues have found Vevox easy to use and that you are looking forward to trying out some of our other features.

If you need any assistance with optimizing the functionality of your present view or have any other questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or through our website.

• Reviewed on 22/05/2020
Adam A.
Business owner
Events Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/02/2020

"Learn itr today, use it tomorrow"

Comments: I run an audience response company, where I frequently take keypads to conferences and events. Taking several keypads abroad can be logistically challenging so when the audience can bring their own devices and use Vevox, it makes life much easier.
Vevox is a great tool for collecting questions and comments at an event. You have the option of sending questions anonymously which in my experience makes people more honest.

Pros: Vevox is very simple to use because it's interface is very intuitive and clearly laid out. It's easy to use for both presenters and audience. Once you are connected to the internet, Vevox doesn't use up much bandwidth. As a result I have never experienced any lagging or delays with connection.
You can use Vevox to ask an audience a range of questions, most commonly used are multiple choice and open ended questions.
You also have the option to run Vevox via your PowerPoint presentations. Your polling/ question slides will then match the slides in the rest of your presentation.

Cons: A couple of additions would be welcome such as the option to add an event agenda. However, Vevox functions are continually being updated.

by Vevox on 20/02/2020

Hi Adam,

Thank you for the review and your feedback. It's great to hear that you find Vevox to be very simple to use and intuitive for live polling and Q&A.

Rob C.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2019

"Stakeholder Engagement Meeting"

Comments: Very positive - worked great and the audience loved seeing the thoughts and opinions of their peers. It also provided me with a set of feedback data to help further the stakeholder engagement programme.

Pros: Its ease of use - both in the set-up of the software but running in a live meeting as well. I prefer to use the PPT plugin which is incredibly intuitive to use. It also allows me to run through my slides seamlessly without coming out of presentation mode.

Cons: A ran a number of word clouds in my session. The formating of these was slightly off I couldn't work out why. I called the customer service team who said my PPT template had been set-up incorrectly. They advised me what to do straight away. Not so much of a software glitch on the part of Vevox but a hairy moment nonetheless.

Hi Rob,

Thank you for the review. It's great to hear it has worked so well for you for your stakeholder engagement meetings and you've found the product to be very easy to use.

• Reviewed on 17/12/2019
Susan K.
Communications Manager
  • Reviewed on 19/05/2020

"A great addtiion to my toolkit"

Comments: I'm using this tool to support a global transformation journey. It's really great for getting immediate visibility of what people are either interested in or concerned about. When combined with the reporting capability, it enhances my ability to determine the next phase of messaging. It is also a great tool to give feedback in the moment.

Pros: It's just so easy to use. Does exactly what it says it does on the tin. I don't need a degree to be able to use this great tool. Such a relief

Cons: It's a great tool - what is there not to like!

by Vevox on 22/05/2020

Hi Susan,

Thank you for the review. It's brilliant to hear that you find Vevox such an easy tool to use, and especially positive to hear that from using us you've been able to get instant visibility on the thoughts and feedback of your participants.

We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions, and hope your global transformation journey is a success.

• Reviewed on 19/05/2020
Carole A.
Senior Assistant
Pharmaceuticals, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2021

"Let's go one step further"

Comments: Great, easy to work with and easy to integrate to Teams

Pros: rapidity to create a new session and flexibility to duplicate and update an existing one

Cons: Reports not very user friendly and I'd like to be ale to select which report to upload

by Vevox on 12/03/2021

Hi Carole,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you find Vevox easy to work with and particularly enjoy our Microsoft Teams integration.

• Reviewed on 05/03/2021
Peri K.
Agility Coach
Oil & Energy, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/04/2020

"Helpful Produce - Excellent Support"

Comments: The customer service team helped me come up to speed on the use of the tool in a very short period of time to help support a global call that I was running.

Pros: Integrated into .ppt
Ease of use to learn

Cons: The download capability of data on the back-end.

by Vevox on 27/04/2020

Hi Peri,

Thank you for the review. I'm pleased to hear that you found the Vevox platform easy to learn, and have benefited from the support of our customer service team.

We always love to hear customer feedback and our product team like to know how the platform can be improved, so please do drop us line on email to [email protected] with any product feedback (such as the data reporting side of things you have mentioned, as it would be good to know more specifics on your use case for this).

If you need any other assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

• Reviewed on 21/04/2020
Gabrielle R.
Corporate and Community Fundraiser
Fund-Raising, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/11/2020

"Vevox is a revelations for our charity"

Pros: Vevox is a revelations for our charity. It is so adaptable and has so many multiple uses. We are currently using the platform for our virtual quizzes which has been a massive hit for our Corporates and the Community groups.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Vevox is a great support, especially for people who aren't the best on a PC. It really is refreshing customers service.
I would recommend Vevox to any industry or community group. It can really make your virtual team meeting more interactive and fun.

Cons: Recently changed there layout and trying to work around it

by Vevox on 26/11/2020

Hi Gabrielle,

Thank you for your review. It is fantastic to hear that using Vevox has been a revelation for your charity and that your virtual meetings are now more interactive and fun.

• Reviewed on 24/11/2020
Nicole P.
Assistant Event Manager
Events Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2020

"Vevox is a must use!"

Comments: Our overall experience has been great with Vevox - the staff are great and are really friendly! They are always on hand whenever help is needed, which is definitely what you need. The software like I said is very easy to use and will continue to use them on future events.

Pros: The software is quick and easy to use. Our delegates have no trouble with logging on and entering their questions to the panel. For our events, we want something that is quick, useful, easy and also engaging and Vevox ticks all of those boxes!

Cons: I haven't found any issues with the software - every time we have used it, it has ran smoothly!

by Vevox on 11/02/2020

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for the review. I'm pleased to hear that you find Vevox easy to use and that it ticks all of the boxes for your events!

• Reviewed on 10/02/2020
Tom C.
Operations Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 07/01/2020

"Event Feature"

Pros: We use Vevox as an audience participation feature at our B2B conferences, and it's a fantastic addition to the day. It allows the audience to interact with the speakers, ask questions and submit feedback.

Cons: Sometimes can be difficult to encourage participation.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the review. I'm pleased to hear that Vevox has been effective for audience participation and to add value to your conferences.

• Reviewed on 07/01/2020
Jamie H.
Academic Developer
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2021

"Fantastic Platform!"

Pros: Used Vevox as part of a team quiz. Software was slick to use, with quick loading times for questions, good interactivity features and a range of different question types. Would thoroughly recommend.

Cons: Not so much a 'con' but would be good to keep working on reaching Level AA WCAG guidelines.

by Vevox on 18/02/2021

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you found Vevox slick to use and had great interactivity with your audience when running your quiz.

Thank you also for your suggestion regarding Level AA WCAG guidelines. This has been passed onto our feedback team.

• Reviewed on 11/02/2021
Early C.
Assistant
Oil & Energy, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/04/2020

"Vevox Experience"

Comments: It is good but at first I am a bit confused

Pros: The website layout looks very nice. the color choice is well made

Cons: This software needs to be more user-friendly

by Vevox on 27/04/2020

Hi Early,

Thank you for the review. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoy the design of Vevox.

If you need any assistance regarding your usability concerns or have any other questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

• Reviewed on 22/04/2020
Chris N.
Trainer
  • Reviewed on 03/03/2021

"Vevox - a great tool to make training and meetings more engaging"

Comments: I really like Vevox and have received some many positive comments from users that it has made a massive difference in their enjoyment and understanding of the training sessions being delivered. The UI is simple to understand, and it is quick and simple to log in. I have found the tool to work effectively with all users even when on a global call. I would fully recommend Vevox if you are trying to improve your meeting / training engagement.
I also really enjoy that polling allows you to gage understanding of a topic in real-time, if something scores low, I know I need to repeat the learnings for people.

Pros: Vevox has made online training webinars much more enjoyable and more interactive, especially at a time when face to face training is not possible. People are more engaged and learning more as a result, meaning that landing messages is much more efficient.
People are also able to ask question anonymously, meaning they are far more engaged and willing to ask any questions without fear of feeling stupid, this has also massively increased engagement & understanding.

Cons: There are sometimes occasional freezes with the system that can be embarrassing if leading a training session with a large number of people. however this could be my laptop rather than the Vevox software itself

by Vevox on 10/03/2021

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that using Vevox has made your training webinars more enjoyable and that your audience is more engaged.

Scott N.
Business Analyst
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/07/2020

"Veevox Customer Review"

Pros: The feature we use most with this app is the anonymous feedback. Veevox very easily allows us to capture anonymous questions and feedback during our regular townhalls.

Cons: I feel like the presentation mode could be improved. It may be the way we use the application, but it always seems clunky when we switch from presenting to the Q&A part of our presentations. There is a lot of switching between applications (PowerPoint and our browser) and it rarely goes smoothly.

by Vevox on 10/07/2020

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you particularly enjoy Vevox's anonymity feature and use it regularly in your townhalls.

We have recently updated our Present view functionality as part of our latest product release, so you will find the presenting process a lot easier and smoother to navigate. If you have any other questions, or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

• Reviewed on 08/07/2020
Craig C.
Internal Communications Manager
Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/03/2021

"Vevox have been very accommodating!"

Comments: We've used Vevox for 2yrs now, and they have always been very accommodating, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 when Physical events moved to virtual. They listen to ideas and suggestion about how things can been improved and come up with new ways to use the tool and show how it can be incorporated into other platforms such as Zoom and SharePoint to improve the user experience, great job Vevox!

Pros: Can easily create polls using PowerPoint for people to interact with using their mobile devices

Cons: Only works on PCs , a Mac version would be helpful

by Vevox on 10/03/2021

Hi Craig,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you enjoy using our PowerPoint integration and that our Customer Success Team is always there to support you and listen to your suggestions.

Steve T.
Project Director
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2021

"Vevox"

Comments: Great

Pros: Easy to use, great features and great user interface

Cons: Better functionality within messaging feature (chat rooms, reply, etc)

by Vevox on 22/01/2021

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you think Vevox is easy to use and has great features.

Thank you for your feedback regarding better messaging functions. We are always looking for ways to further develop Vevox and appreciate all suggestions from our users.

• Reviewed on 06/01/2021
Graham B.
Director, IoIC South Region
Government Administration, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2020

"Easy to use platform for group events"

Pros: Vevox supported the IoIC South Region to meet virtually for the first time, providing an easy to use platform for fielding questions, hosting polls and running surveys. The Q&A function was of particular use and enabled us to canvas a large group for their views on priorities and topics to be discussed at future events.

Cons: I don't think there were any downsides, in my experience of using the platform for my purposes in chairing the IoIC South Region meeting.

by Vevox on 08/12/2020

Hi Graham,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that your experience of using Vevox for your regional meeting was a success, and that you found it easy to use, with the Q&A function being particularly useful.

• Reviewed on 01/12/2020
Matthew J.
Head of Sponsorship
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2020

"Great for conferences!"

Pros: It's great for live audience interactivity.
For an audience over 100 this is a massive time saver and a great tool!
Makes Q&A very smooth.
As an event organiser Vevox is invaluable

Cons: There is nothing we do not like about Vevox.

by Vevox on 21/02/2020

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for the review and I'm thrilled to hear this feedback. It's great you find the product very useful for audience interactivity and to make your Q&A sessions effective and more manageable.

• Reviewed on 20/02/2020