• Overall
    4.9 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.8 /5

About Tovuti

Tovuti is an all-in-one eLearning platform that empowers companies of all kinds to activate the potential of their organization.

Learn more about Tovuti

Gretchen M.
Director of Admissions and budget control
E-Learning, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/04/2021

"E-Learning the easy way"

Comments: Overcoming pandemic and still be able to deliver teaching material without risking infections was our main goal. Tovuti was our solution for this problems and we weren't disappointed as it functions as well as we need. Easily one of the best E-Learning platforms out there.

Pros: Many features it offers especially quizzes and video meeting.
Being very easy to use
iOS and Android applications for easy access.

Cons: Currently teachers did not report any problems but it would've been better if we were able to have a free trial before we actually buy the product.
It also takes some time to be able to understand all features and use them properly.
No windows app so must use via Browser.

• Reviewed on 04/04/2021
Chandler W.
Assistant
Wireless, 2-10 Employees

"Not user friendly"

Comments: Not very good. It’s a confusing and disorganized platform that seems like it was created 10 years ago. There are a lot more modern and user friendly platforms I would probably use next time.

Pros: I liked that editing the site pages was straight forward and you can edit the pages how they would look updated on the site.

Cons: The blog section of the platform. I liked nothing about it. It was hard to use and didn’t look good.

Michelle R.
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2020

"I️ am new to Tovuti - Still Learning but LOVING!"

Comments: It has been great, I️ was an ignorant consumer, didn't know what I️ didn't know and they took the time to educate me and answer all of my questions to support me in making the best decision in the worst of times (COVID19). Then after my initial on-boarding have consistently sustained that level of service. Thank you

Pros: 4 Critical things for my Success:
1. Capability - it can honestly make almost anything I️ can think of work somehow
2. Scaleability - with that flexibility and customized branding makes it so I️ can scale it as fast as I️ can think it
3. User Friendly - I️ am a first timer when it comes to understanding LMS and the environment easy to learn even though there are a lot of options to learn if you really want to take your platform to the next level
4. Fantastic Support and Help Menu - can't say enough about this as a first timer on LMS!!! Priceless

Cons: It's like having a car with so many options you never feel like you learn how to use it or there is always something else behind door number 3....that is both invigorating and somewhat stressful but certainly better than the alternative.

Scott D.
Sr. Sales Director
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2020

"Tovuti Best LMS Solution Hands Down"

Comments: Very professional and top tier knowledge based employees. The customer service is always there to help and guide you in the right direction.

Pros: Ease of use, pleasant user interface, Superior content, Streaming conference works smoothly, ability to upload my SCORM courses with ease. Simply a pleasure to use on a daily basis.

Cons: Nothing to comment. Very satisfied. Easy integration and ability to grow globally

Marketing and development executive
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2020

"innovative software has helped improve the quality of our training across the company"

Comments: Overall, our company has had a fantastic experience using this software. It really has made learning within our company accessible and fun. We would recommend this to any company looking for an LMS platform that has all the functions you need but is still reasonably priced.

Pros: This innovative software has helped improve the quality of our training across the company. Within Tovuti, you’re not restricted at all, you can create as many courses and lessons as you want with a dynamic use of resources. The platform offers a ton of useful features that help solve problems you might encounter within a learning environment. For example the system can notify learners when courses are due to be finished by/set reminders and you can also alert users of other news. The software can even monitor attendance within virtual lessons and allow you to send both group and private messages. Adding users to the platform is also really simple you can upload a CSV file, set up a single sign on or create registration forms. You can also optionally charge for courses or subscriptions with a variety of safe and secure payment methods. All of these different options make the software truly adaptable to your business.
Tovuti also provides useful analytics that you can personalise your progress reports around to help monitor both a learner’s progress and the business’ development.

Cons: Whilst using this software we haven’t had any issues. When starting we had a few initial questions as we got to grips with the software, but they were quickly cleared up. It’s generally very easy to use and there is support available for anyone who might need it.

• Reviewed on 06/09/2020
Ginger B.
Education Specialist
Banking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/04/2019

"Beautifully designed, easy to use platform"

Comments: The overall experience with Tovuti and the Tovuti team has been OVER THE TOP! They have guided us through our design and added special functions that we didn't even know were possible. They are always available to hop on a call when we have questions. Their standard in customer support should be the industry standard.

Pros: Tovuti has been instrumental in helping us launch our industry directory, calendar and education hub. For years we had searched for a solution that provided us with one platform to bring vendors, events, education and community together. We were finally able to realize our dreams with Tovuti. It's platform gives us an easy to use software to bring everything together. It is easy to train new team members and customers on using Tovuti and we always get a comment of how beautiful everything looks during our demos. Dream realized with Tovuti!

Cons: We started looking at Tovuti over a year ago and there were a few things on our punch list, like reporting that were not as robust as we wanted. We decided that the overall benefits of Tovuti outweighed some of the reporting functions we thought we needed and we know that they are on their punch list and will come in time.

• Reviewed on 20/04/2019
Schnavia B.
Quality Assurance Specialist
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2020

"Tovuti LMS is a GAME-CHANGER!"

Comments: Tovuti LMS is a GAME-CHANGER! With absolutely no prior experience operating a LMS, in a few short weeks, I was able to create a fully branded site. Our more than 20 educational courses are now complete with learner tracking and reporting capabilities, e-learning interactive content and virtual classrooms. Tovuti LMS has definitely changed the way our organization engages our adult learners virtually.

Pros: From the sales department to onboarding, my experiences with the staff at Tovuti LMS has been OUTSTANDING. It is obvious that the staff at Tovuti care not only about their products and services...they care about their customers. What I like the most about Tovuti's products and services is that the platform is easily customizable. I do not have a background in IT or learning management systems, but no one would be able to guess that. I absolutely love exploring all of the features in Tovuti and adding them to our fully branded site. Our adult learners speak highly of the platform and how user friendly it is. We are more than pleased with Tovuti's products and services.

Cons: If I had to offer a critique of Tovuti LMS, it would simply be to add more brief video instructions on how to implement and/or add features that are more technical in nature to its customer sites. Although Tovuti currently provide customers with detailed written instructions with photos of the system features, as well as onboarding coaches and customer/technical support, video instruction is ideal for customers who may not have a background in IT or learning management systems.

• Reviewed on 27/10/2020
Ricardo F.
System engineer
  • Reviewed on 02/03/2021

"Tovuti LMS Great platform"

Comments: Great great platform for learning content

Pros: Great great platform with a clean dashboard for the learning management and a quick overview off all courses and events

Cons: Nothing major to point, a few small things need to be ajusted

• Reviewed on 02/03/2021
Ramon M.
Innovation Analyst
Publishing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/10/2020

"Tovuti is one of the best LMS solutions"

Comments: My overall experience with Tovuti was great. The software along with the support was outstanding.

Pros: I love the interactive content features on Tovuti. You can do drag and drop and image hotspots. You can also create interactive videos. There are so many pieces of interactive content you can create. Your education efforts will not be boring at all. It also has a well-designed interface.

Cons: The least thing I liked about Tovuti was learning how to upload content and do plain text content blocks. Other than this it was fairly user friendly.

• Reviewed on 08/10/2020
Ty P.
Chief Risk Officer
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2019

"Tovuti changed my life, no joke"

Comments: We are using the system in every level of our business. We have learning opportunities for our customers, trainings for staff which eliminate the headache of the on boarding process, and courses for our car dealer partners to equip them with the knowledge they need to get started doing business with us! Tovuti has taken so much off the plates of our upper management that they can now focus on growing our company instead of keeping it afloat.

Pros: When designing training courses for our staff, we don't have to throw it away and start over when something changes. Instead, we make the updates in seconds and carry on!

Cons: Somewhat of a learning curve, but once it clicks, it's easy to appreciate the vast opportunities for greatness!

• Reviewed on 18/04/2019
Madeline S.
Training Content Developer
Accounting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2021

"User Friendly and Very Visually Appealing"

Comments: Overall Tovuti looks great and is very navigable from the user side. Our coach was amazing but their online help is not very good. As an administrator getting everything set up was a bit confusing but once it is running I think it will all run fairly smoothly and Tovuti has allowed us to automate a few of our processes and improve our reporting.

Pros: I liked that we can create custom checklists based on user groups and assign almost any type of content via the checklist.

Cons: The custom email notifications are very confusing.

• Reviewed on 03/02/2021
Carole W.
Manager, Learning & Organizational Development
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1,000 Employees

"Extremely Satisfied Customer"

Comments: I am thrilled to be an extremely satisfied Tovuti customer. I've enjoyed the user friendly administrative system that allowed us to quickly build our site and enter our events and courses. I also appreciate the support we received to learn the system and determine what would work best for our organization. Our employees are impressed with the look of our site and the ease of registering. When we faced a hitch that would have affected our launch, the Tovuti team went the extra mile to resolve the issue so we had a successful launch that was on time and offered the features that were critical. I can't say thank you enough.

Pros: Easy to use and Tovuti is willing to customize.

Cons: I do not have anything I did not like or did not work well for us.

Avalon H.
Associate Project Coordinator
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees

"Pretty good so far"

Pros: The product is fairly easy and intuitive. I like that I can mostly figure out how to use it on my own but when/if I do have questions, a Tovuti representative is easy to reach and helpful with any problems I have. Tovuti is the easiest product my company has found for what we need.

Cons: The product still seems to be working on some features that are very specific to our needs, webinars for continuing education. When we speak to them about these features however, they are already very much on their radar and they are either working on building them into the software or are willing to.

Paul L.
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2021

"Tovuti Works Very Well"

Comments: Offering numerous courses to accountants and keeping track of their progress.

Pros: The way it organizes the courses is great, we have many courses in different categories.

Cons: Interactive content can use some upgrading.

• Reviewed on 09/03/2021
Travis b. H.
Managing Partner
Banking, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2019

"A game changing software!"

Comments: I was very impressed start to finish with this product. Ease of use, content creation, tremendous UI...very impressive.

Pros: After lots of bad experiences with learning management systems, Tovuti has been a breath of fresh air. Great team, easy process, and high value pricing. The applications for this software are endless and we have already used it for customer education and on boarding as well as employee on boarding and training. So many applications!

Cons: So far there really aren't any complaints on this. We have been very happy!

• Reviewed on 17/04/2019
Jane S.
Director, Learning & Organizational Development
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2020

"Easy to Implement! Great Service!"

Comments: I have nothing but terrific feedback about Tovuti's support and the ease of use of the Tovuti system. Your support has enabled us to launch our new system to our organization in a matter of weeks. It’s up and we are already hearing very positive feedback! Thank you for your hours of hands-on support for our team. We are very excited and proud to be Tovuti customers.

Pros: It has robust functionality and is very intuitive.

Cons: No issues so far!

Allyson C.
Learning Management Specialist
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2020

"Tovuti"

Pros: Tovuti is very customizable. The help team is easy to reach and has quick responses. The interactive content are creative and help make trainings unique.

Cons: Tovuti does take a decent amount of time to master. Thankfully the help website does answer many of mmy questions. It is not the easiest system I have used.

• Reviewed on 22/09/2020
Nicholas M.
Managing Director
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/04/2021

"excellent product with capable delivery team"

Comments: Excellent capable team

Pros: The ease of the software systems coupled with the capability of the team

Cons: Absolutely noting as the package is very user friendly

• Reviewed on 05/04/2021
Daniel C.
Producer
Media Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2020

"An Exceptional, Easy to Learn LMS"

Comments: As new technologies occupy an ever-increasing part of our lives, I am heartened that companies like Tovuti haven't lost sight of the all-important human component that drives successful and meaningful work, and I very much hope to use their platform on future projects.

Pros: The Tovuti LMS platform has enabled us to build a highly customized, branded course, with a very specific and complex set of needs. Its diverse array of interactive options, together with its flexibility in accommodating external content, have allowed us to seamlessly integrate ready-made and custom-made tools into an impactful learning solution. Yet, however effective their extensive technological capabilities and features have proven, in our experience, Tovuti's key ingredient as a successful learning platform has been its dedicated team of support staff. These folks understand the importance of building impactful online learning experiences on the trainer's strong foundational knowledge of the tools at their disposal. And from our initial exploratory meetings, through coaching sessions, and feature requests, Tovuti's support team have communicated patiently and cogently to set us up for success. They have consistently provided invaluable advice, suggestions, and training, all the while growing our confidence in our ability to build an ambitious course in a very short timeline.

Cons: Very little springs to mind, as Tovuti has been highly communicative in answering any questions or clearing up any confusion. Perhaps the Help page could include troubleshooting or an FAQ.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2020
Angus F.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2020

"Tovuti - You are more than a ticket support number!"

Comments: With this software we are now delivering professional development courses to maritime professionals ashore or on ships around the world.
Our overall experience with Tovuti has been extremely positive and a large part of that is down to the accessibility of the technical experts who are willing to listen and spend time to help you develop your product.

Pros: The onboarding process with their technical experts gets you up and running quickly. In the past I have purchased separate authoring tool licences. The tools embedded in the software mean you don't have to do this and you can create engaging , interactive courses and learning outcomes quickly. I particularly like the ability to create interactive video content very easily. The students 'Learning Portal' looks very professional and reporting and analytical tools allow you to monitor student progress and engagement.

Cons: There are always elements of compromise in adapting an existing software package to your specific business needs. What we have found though is that Tovuti are willing to listen to your requirements, make changes if they can and if they can't make suggestions for an alternative approach.

• Reviewed on 17/03/2020
Sanusi A.
Administrative Officer
Higher Education, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2021

"Excellent Teaching and Learning Solution"

Comments: We use Tovuti to provide one of the best learning platforms for all our students. It has been able to help the students with their courses while ensuring maximum interest in them.

Pros: For one, I like the fact that Tovuti is cloud-based. This guarantees no loss in data by any means. The learning platform offers one of the best interfaces which has allows a Tswift development of course schedules. It is able to allow multiple course production without any difficulty. There are maximum flexibility and comfort in course design and customization too.

Cons: There is definitely nothing wrong with this LMS. I consider it to be one of the best in the market.

• Reviewed on 26/03/2021
Ty P.
Chief Risk Officer
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2019

"Game Changer"

Comments: Whenever I've had questions or broken something, Tovuti's support is quick to respond with the answer or the fix.

Pros: We love the interactive content we are able to produce to keep our customers attention while taking our required new customer course.

Cons: The learning curve to understanding the little details that are sometimes important to figure out for one thing or another to function properly.

by Tovuti on 29/07/2020

Here at Tovuti, our culture values and seeks full and honest feedback. In fact we reward it! We love your honesty and courage to share your experience. Would you provide us the opportunity to meet with you for a brief call to discuss your review? If so, please click the link to schedule a time for us to meet.
Schedule A Call To Discuss Your Feedback... https://meetings.hubspot.com/michael865/tovuti-online-review-feedback

• Reviewed on 15/11/2019
Matthew K.
Clinical Training Specialist
Medical Devices, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2020

"Intuitive Platform with a Clean Layout"

Comments: I would highly recommend Tovuti to anyone looking for a clean, user-friendly LMS for their customers or for internal training. It provides a robust range of different features while presented in a easy layout.

Pros: I love how easy it is for our users to navigate through different features offered in the platform. It is one of the most user friendly LMS that I have operated.

Cons: On the administrator side, it can sometimes be difficult to find what I am looking for. I am able to figure out most customization and creation pieces on my own but it does take some time.

D. brooke P.
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2020

"Great LMS and Great Value"

Pros: Team was great to get it setup. Has more features than I know what to do with.

Cons: Not much. If I had to pick something that I wish was better was the interface. That is me grasping at straws though.

• Reviewed on 17/04/2020
Liv A.
Youth Programs Coordinator
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/12/2020

"Useful and impactful LMS!"

Pros: Lots of help resources! There are two places to ask a quick question (MOYO), a place to submit a ticket for assistance, you can email your coach, or you can go to the help site. The site is relatively intuitive and easy to use, but if you get stuck you'll get a response from someone on the Tovuti team or be able to find your issue on the help sites easily enough.

Cons: Little bit confusing to navigate, some of the tools are in multiple places that aren't all intuitive. There are lots of features to adjust which is great and also a lot of work. The coaching calls are effective but take place in the first month, which is not when I anticipate having most of my questions.

• Reviewed on 30/12/2020