Filter by:

• Overall

About Kartra

The Ridiculously Easy Way To Build Your Entire Online Business Fast (Without Hiring Developers, Web Designers, or Systems Integrators)

Learn more about Kartra

Paul S.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2019

"Good for some uses but has some ballbreaker shortcomings for me."

Comments: kartra saves me time. Once I have built some sales funnels they are repeatable and their success (or not) is measurable. Kartra provides me with actionable data that is easily and quickly accessible so I'm basing my decisions on real time accurate data. And I can set it up so that I am making money while I sleep

Pros: Has many functions on the one platform. I could use my own domains and favicons. There were some templates to use and the webinar help sessions we useful. It provides realtime actionable data to make good decisions.

Cons: Customers cannot select multiple items of a product in one purchase transaction on a specific date when they want to join one session once that already has others in that session. For a tourist who has a family of 4 people they cant buy 4 tickets and they cant specify that they want to go on a tour that already has people booked on it but there is available space for them. And they cant book for the one tour once.

Alternatives Considered: GetResponse, HubSpot CRM and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to Kartra: The test period offered, the pricing was better and there were some templates to use. It was a more turnkey solution than hubspot.

• Reviewed on 16/05/2019
Greg W.
  • Reviewed on 29/12/2020

"Kartra compared to Infusionsoft"

Comments: It has been a great experience and it is one of the industry leaders in my opinion.

Pros: The user interface is very unique and once you figure it out and get used to it is is very easy to create systems and marekting automation.

Cons: There email editor needs some help and their spell check does not work with right mouse for me.

Alternatives Considered: Keap

Reasons for Choosing Kartra: Features

Reasons for Switching to Kartra: Better UI and integrates with other products we use.

• Reviewed on 29/12/2020
Heidi B.
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer :-)
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2020

"Kartra ~ Powerful, Robust, Do-It-All ~ All-in-One Software"

Comments: I have been able to get an idea about a product that my market may want and throw a page up on the web and pitch it out there and get responses. Sign ups or even payments. Now that I have learned my way around, it is relatively easy to do that!

Pros: After running a full-time ministry/business online for a couple of years, I had all kinds of programs and platforms that I was paying for monthly or yearly. When it came time to streamline it all, I narrowed it down to just Kartra. Everything is right there in one place, integrating well with WebinarJam and EverWebinar.

Cons: Two things...1.) the email component (CRM?). There is no easy way of taking the leads from Kartra and pulling them in to another CRM platform. It would be awesome if this part of Kartra was as robust as its page builder, portal builder, and membership builder! 2.) a way to set up a store of all the products or services I offer all in one "place"

Alternatives Considered: AWeber, Kajabi, Mailchimp, Teachable, ActiveCampaign and Thinkific

Reasons for Choosing Kartra: Kajabi was having trouble doing what my tech team asked it to do. Kartra came out at a time when I wasn't terribly happy with some customer service responses to my questions about Kajabi.

Switched From: AWeber, Kajabi, Mailchimp, Teachable, ActiveCampaign, Leadpages and Thinkific

Reasons for Switching to Kartra: Function...Kartra can do everything I want to do better than anything else. The way my choice worked out, I had already put money out for all of the products I mention above, When I was trying to cut costs, I eliminated everything BUT Kartra and Active Campaign. Active Campaign will be eliminated at some point, too.

Dawn S.
  • Reviewed on 16/12/2019

"Kartra is the best bang for your buck - for the most part"

Comments: Even with my grumblings above, I am very satisfied with Kartra, especially considering its competition. I truly believe it's the best value with regard to functionality and ease of use, hands down.

Pros: The fact that I have the functionality of a shopping cart, email CRM, membership site, video hosting (with all the analytics), and an affiliate program.

Cons: There are some features that are still not available (it's a fairly new platform), like the ability to purchase multiple quantities of a product. Also, the lowest plan only allows for 5 products, which is ridiculously low.

• Reviewed on 16/12/2019
Jacque E.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2020

"Beginner or Advanced... You'll love Kartra."

Comments: Kartra allows use to develop expert digital marketing campaigns with beginner knowledge.

Pros: Kartra is the best all-in-one solution for digital marketers. Having option forms, landing pages, automations, tagging, email sequences, products, membership areas and more all in one system means they talk to each other without external integrations. This saves me the headache of keeping track of so many web apps.

Cons: Some features found in other web apps are still being developed in Kartra. However, they release new features all the time, so it is worth sticking around.

Alternatives Considered: ClickFunnels

Reasons for Switching to Kartra: Kartra saves me money in subscriptions, time in learning different web apps, and headaches due to everything being integrated already.

• Reviewed on 10/04/2020
Marco R.
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2021

"Powerful All-in-One Tool"

Comments: I have been a Kartra user for around 2 years now. Even though I am in the middle of switching to another product, it has helped me a lot. I mainly used their landing page builder, emails and course functionality. All in all absolutely recommended.

Pros: - Includes literally anything you need - email, landing page builder, calendars, course hosting, video hosting, automations, flows, checkouts and more
- amazing value for the money

Cons: - Building landing pages is sometimes tedious and loading times in the backend are relatively slow
- Navigating the tool is sometimes a bit complicated (you have to navigate through all the steps rather than just jumping straight to where you want to go)

• Reviewed on 15/04/2021
Troy N.
Publishing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2020

"Using Kartra to Run my Business"

Comments: My overall experience has been great. I couldn't imagine how my business would be today without it. For sure I can become a better, more accomplished Kartra user. There's a lot to learn. I think the Kartra team is doing a great job. I'm happy to be part of the Kartra community.

Pros: I pretty much use most if not all of the features of Kartra to run my business. It has become indispensable to me and my business.

Cons: I would like to see more intuitive shortcuts. I am not crazy about all the things I have to click through to get to certain features I need. While I love all the analysis that Kartra provides, certain things don't seem to work as well as they could. Overall, I love the software. I'm hoping Kartra will continue to improve.

Matt M.
Matt M.
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2019

"Powerful All In One Tool for Marketing & eCommerce"

Comments: We've loved the checkout and helpdesk and have only dabbled in the other features. We're looking forward to testing the membership, email and page building tools next quarter.

Pros: We mostly use Kartra for the Checkout and Helpdesk features. The subscription setup and checkout are as good as it gets. We've seen a huge bump in conversions on our high ticket sales once switching the KArtra checkout.

Cons: Not a huge fan of how difficult it is to setup campaigns or build pages. The experience could definitely be improved. They've put a ton of features under the hood but usability needs some work. Luckily, our customers have a much simpler experience on their end.

• Reviewed on 06/12/2019
John S.
Realtor
Real Estate, Self Employed

"Love Kartra!"

Comments: Fantastic. I recently purchased WebinarJam and EverWebinar as well.

Pros: I really like the completeness of the product. Everything is well thought out and integrated. Automation is powerful. Manging my customer member sites work really well.

Cons: The Page builder at times is a little clunky

Robert P.
Director and Master trainer
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2020

"Power for online business"

Pros: I love the solidity of the platform, I can feel it's solid.

Cons: I would like it to be 100% French too, I mainly focus on the French market and as so for the Euro, to be multi currency and more educational options (test, poll, reviews) for my clients would be awesome.

Alternatives Considered: WebinarJam

Reasons for Choosing Kartra: I wasn't able to make

Sergio V.
Internet Marketer
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2020

"The best all in one marketing tools"

Comments: Kartra allows me to solve all the challenges involved in putting together a complete marketing funnel to promote my business on the Internet

Pros: Excellent integration, ease of use, professional tools

Cons: The web page designer is missing some features that are widely used in other systems, such as floating videos on sales pages

Alternatives Considered: ClickFunnels and Kajabi

Reasons for Choosing Kartra: Because Kartra solves all the problems that I found with other systems

Reasons for Switching to Kartra: Better tools, and better cost-benefit ratio

Jane P.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2020

"Great and Incredibly Frustrating at the Same Time!"

Comments: I have created my website and sales pages with relative ease. Again, love that all is in one place just don't like how inefficient it is to create things. Walking through everything step by step all the time just to make one simple edit is frustrating.

Pros: What I like most about this software is the ability to house most everything I need in one place. Making internal connections is easy and I like one spot to go for everything.

Cons: What I like the least is how tedious Kartra is. On a daily basis, we have to jump through hoop after hoop to do everything. There appear to be not shortcuts for anything to speed the process along. We sit waiting after every single step and waste significant more time doing daily work than we ever did with Infusionsoft, now Keap. It makes my CEO absolutely nuts as efficiency is very important to her. It is not very efficient.

Nishant K.

"Invaluable Tool"

Comments: A truly all-in-one platform for digital marketing needs.

Pros: Ease of use, Done-for-you funnels, regular addition of new features

Cons: So far, I only have a positive experience!

Manager, operations
Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/07/2019

"Great advantage!"

Comments: Really good. Not looking for a replacement. Something good taking into considerations that my company is always looking forward for new software.

Pros: Powerful way to mass sending emails. I like that the let you have over 2000 email subscribers on the most basic plan. We don't even need that much but it comes already standard. So in any way you need expansion won't cost you the extra money. I like that you have all the tools integrated on a single environment.

Cons: Personally I have not experience any negative expert. However to be fair I have accessed from my phone a couple of times at it could do better on the design but o guess it was largely design to be used from a computer.

• Reviewed on 16/07/2019
Lori B.
Lori B.
Systems Strategist
  • Reviewed on 22/06/2019

"Kartra for Email"

Comments: Overall, I would highly recommend Kartra. It is a very comprehensive experience, great for online courses and email management, and I have loved using it.

Pros: I love Kartra's advanced features for creating email sequences, tags, funnels, etc. It makes it so easy to target your audience's interests and give each subscriber a customized experience.

Cons: The thing I like least about this software is that it doesn't have a group forum area within their membership feature. This can be supplemented by using Slack or Facebook groups, but there are times where it would be really convenient to have that feature available.

• Reviewed on 22/06/2019
Michele M.
Internet, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 20/05/2019

"Amazing value for the money"

Comments: I got a membership site together where I can deliver my content to my students and it's very easy to setup. Plus I can have affiliate partners and easily facilitate and track their sales as well.

Pros: The fact that you can have an email service provider, cart, membership site and landing page builder, all in one, all integrated together for this price is fantastic for a small biz owner like me -- where every penny counts.

Cons: I'm not at all technical, and so there is a small learning curve in terms of how to set everything up. But I got help from a VA who is technical which eased the transition quiet a bit.

Chris S.
MD
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2021

"Broad package but better available"

Comments: Ok but better available

Pros: Email marketing, funnels and alike all bundled into one package

Cons: Slow page loading and only one domain with standard package

• Reviewed on 22/07/2021
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2020

"No Phone Support and Ignored By Email"

Comments: This company is a mess. I purchased the product, was very excited. Uploaded my contacts I had built in LinkedIn. Took them forever, but they finally rejected them. I was disappointed but understand their point. But because there were more than 500 contacts (that again were rejected), they bumped my "auto-payment" up from $99 to $199. I missed the email the first month and caught it the second month and canceled that day! I've been trying for over a month and a half to get refunded with ZERO response. But plenty of marketing to get to renew. NO phone support is a disaster. The product is only as good as the company. And the company, unfortunately, is a disaster.

Pros: Campaigns were easy pick and choose. Videos for them worked well.

Cons: Wasn't able to use any of my contacts I had created on LinkedIn

• Reviewed on 29/10/2020
Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.
Co-Founder
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/08/2019

"Jack of All Trades, Master of None"

Comments: We used Kartra to create landing pages and membership sites.

Pros: Wow, there are a LOT of features, and a lot of neat, personalization/targeting things you can do when you use Kartra for email, landing pages, membership site, etc.

Cons: The user interface is ugly and hard to use. Kartra is feature-heavy, but it feels like it was built by a programmer or marketer who never talked with a designer.

• Reviewed on 10/08/2019
Amanda V.
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/02/2021

"Kartra Literally Saved My Business!"

Comments: I've been using Kartra since when it first launched in Beta and I am so impressed with all the changes and improvements! For years I struggled to get my websites to talk to my payment processor to talk to my membership sites, to talk to my affiliate platform, to talk to my email communications, and so on. Using Kartra save me hours of time plus the amount of stress that I no longer have to deal with. I don't even have to do any coding anymore! (if you love coding, don't worry, Kartra lets you access the back office to add in your own coding, but honestly your time is better spent promoting your website not building it!)

Pros: What I love most about Kartra is that it includes all the pieces of my online business that for years I struggled getting each piece to talk to eachother! (ie. Kartra has email communications, webpages, products, sales kart, help desk, affiliate tracking, and so much more!)

Cons: The cost. But honestly, as expensive as it is monthly, it's a heck of a lot more expensive to use all of these platforms separately and then to get them to actually talk to each other!

• Reviewed on 18/02/2021
Rocco C.
Boss
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2020

"Kartra is Real Online Business Software"

Comments: Love it. Sometimes I would rather get someone on the phone for support because I think it would be easier to get stuff done but Kartra's support desk is pretty quick.

Pros: There are too many features to list but my favorite is the Memberships, the ease of making a Portal with many courses, all the Done for you campaigns, the all in one ability of email, forms, integrations, the ability to interact with Zapier and other workflow products, drag and drop page building, I can go on but I only have so much space. Genisis Digital really understands how an online business should operate when they built this software.

Cons: I only have one. They need to figure out how to create the ability to add more than 4 levels of membership in their membership platform.

Alternatives Considered: Kajabi

Reasons for Choosing Kartra: I needed a more robust platform for what we were creating.

Switched From: ClickFunnels

Reasons for Switching to Kartra: The ability to use several payment gateways, ease of use and ability to sell physical products and integration with Zapier.

Bobby K.
Online Entrepreneur & Lawyer
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2019

"Best All-In-One Online Platform Out There"

Comments: Kartra is the backbone of my online business. As an old school guy, I've still got my basic website on WordPress, but everything else is built on Kartra. It's where I collect leads, nurture those leads, sell them my products, and deliver my memberships and courses to my customers. I lucked into Kartra during their Beta launch because someone mentioned it right after I'd done a digital audit. I replaced loads of other software with Kartra (and it is saving me $500 or more each month with the systems I could eliminate). There's no perfect software solution, but Kartra is the closest I've found.

Pros: My favorite part is that this truly is an all-in-one marketing platform. Honestly, I was skeptical when I first signed up because I've used "all-in-one" systems before and most were below average in lots of different functions. Kartra is different. I have yet to find a function within Kartra that I would rate at anything less than well-above average compared to other software (including single-use software options). The page templates and page builder are exceptional and easy to use. The email component is fantastic for broadcasts and sequences. The help desk is intuitive and fantastic. And the developers clearly thought about things from a user's perspective... in the little things. They have GDPR functionality that is simple to use and powerful (as a lawyer who helps online entrepreneurs deal with the "legal stuff," that's a huge plus in my book). And they have BUILT in automatic emails to help you recapture customers' who have failed payments. Everywhere I turn within the software, they've done it right. And they've thought of things that most entrepreneurs wouldn't even have thought of so it's a system that will do the work for you!

Cons: The only real con was that it took a bit of getting used to when it came to building overall funnels. Figuring out which pieced to create first (the landing page, the product, the confirmation page, the email sequences) took a while for me. But that was only really an issue because I was used to another system. Once I got the hang of starting at the end, it was easy peasy. The only other con doesn't exist anymore... Early on, the support was a bit backlogged. I raised it with the Kartra team, and they have gotten things squared away. For months now, anytime I have an issue, there is a live support person available to chat within a matter of minutes.

• Reviewed on 15/05/2019
Laura N.
Mental Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2019

"Powerful Yet Simple All-in-One Solution"

Comments: I’ve enjoyed use Kartra to stay in contact with my subscribers and to build out funnels for acquiring new leads and clients. I will be building online courses later this year and am excited to host all of that in Kartra.

Pros: Kartra has everything I need to market my Life Coaching and eliminated the hassle and expense of working with multiple apps/software. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons: I bought when it first came on the market so the training was not very robust or organized. That is being addressed now with the Kartranaut training site. But customer support was always helpful and fast.

Alternatives Considered: Calendly, Woocommerce Zoho Plugin, WordPress, Vimeo Pro and Drip

Switched From: Calendly, Woocommerce Zoho Plugin, WordPress, Vimeo Pro, Leadpages and Drip

Reasons for Switching to Kartra: Convenient to have everything in one platform. Less expensive and eliminating the hassle of trying to integrate a bunch of other applications

• Reviewed on 17/05/2019
Mike B.
Mike B.
CEO Founder
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2020

"KARTRA - a No-Brainer MUST Have for any online business"

Comments: I love almost everything about Kartra except it is not user friendly. It takes time to learn all of the hidden complicated steps you must take to make things work. I wish they would get a good business customer who is not tech savvy, and watch them try to use and navigate the software. This would help the propeller heads get exposed to how we think and operate.

Pros: 1. Done for You Stuff - boatload of "Flip a Switch" to turn on new products, campaigns, launches, web forms, sales pages, order pages, thank you pages with follow up sequences already built for you. Simple, fill-in-blank stuff and it creates all of the Sharp Looking Web Pages (yes, boatload of templates or create you own) Kartra is the missing link for KornFewshunsoft. (Kornfewshunsoft user since 2004) Time Saver, Money Maker

Cons: 1. Cannot do OneZee TwoZee sales with a discounted price - if you have Sales people on phone
2. Cannot do "Quotes" (Infusionsoft feature) for customers, unique discounted bundle of products, bonuses
3. Cannot push a button to see all of your customers - you must go thru a 7 step process that is painful
4. No folders to categorize uploaded photos and images - All into one huge bucket - time eater to find

Rob T.
CFO
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

"survey"

Comments: I like Kartra and glad that I made the switch, it has saved us money but I sacrificed customer service.

Pros: The all in one concept, once I played around and got familiar with the platform it is very easy to use.

Cons: The lack of integration with other products, no quiz, the extra charge for bandwidth, the lack of customer service. It takes way too long to hear back.

Alternatives Considered: Ontraport