GoHire Reviews

by GoHire Technologies

• Overall
    4.7/5
    4.6/5
    4.8/5

About GoHire

Powerful recruitment software used by 2500+ companies to manage jobs, candidates, interviews and hiring - all in one place. Try Free.

Learn more about GoHire

Kayle P.
Controller
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

"Great hiring software"

Comments: We have greatly streamlined our hiring process, enabling the firm to go back to previous interviewee's that we liked has greatly reduced the time it requires to hire when new positions open up. Being able to easily and quickly post new positions on various job boards has also reduced the amount of time it actually takes to post a new job.

Pros: We have been using GoHire for more than a year and it has greatly improved our process of hiring new employees. Having all of a potential hires information all in one place has been great. Being able to easily find previous interviewee's information and improving our ability to reach out in regards to new positions as they open up has improved the candidates that we eventually hire and reduced our time.

Cons: We haven't found any issues in the software that are of any significant issue. We would like to see some more customization of the "Careers" page (ie being able to use our font) but overall its not a significant issue.

Cory P.
Manager of People Services
Media Production, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/06/2019

"Why Use Anything Else?"

Comments: Being able to customize my view and see my highly rated candidates at a glance is life changing. And the cost for this service makes using GoHire a no brainer. I couldn't be happier.

Pros: GoHire is very intuitive and streamlined. Posting jobs is a breeze and I no longer have to visit several other sites to get the word out. GoHire does it all for me by integrating with job search sites all over the globe. Communication with candidates is quick and easy with the use templated emails and calendar integration.

Cons: Honestly, I'm trying to think of something but nothing comes to mind.

• Reviewed on 13/06/2019
Ray S.
Defense & Space, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/06/2019

"5 attempts to post and rejected every time"

Pros: I like the idea, but it was frustrating that we couldn’t post. Every-time we try is says rejected and with little to no feedback why

Cons: I wish i can know the posting process and fully experience the process

Joe B.
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2020

"Streamlined our Recruiting Efforts"

Pros: GoHire has been incredible since day #1. It's easy to use, and is extremely convenient for our applicants. We've made a ton of hires, and been able to stay extremely organized. Few things that our team loves: - the UI of the platform
- how easy it is for us post our job to all job sites
- the built in email integration
- and a lot more!
If you haven't checked these guys out yet, I highly recommend you do. They are consistently pushing updates!

Cons: - none that I can think of at the moment. So far so good (and we've been using them for over a year!)

• Reviewed on 07/04/2020
Matthew L.
Creative Director
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/06/2019

"Quick, easy and inexpensive"

Comments: At SMILE, we've not had the best experience with recruitment agencies. We've had a number of employees who have failed to live up to the expectations set out by recruiters and as such have been costly to our business. GoHire allows us to take power back and to recruit in a way that suits us.

Pros: Email alerts keep you up to date on any activity. Being able to see all applicants from one dashboard is useful. And keeping all messages in one place helps. Overall, just a great way to streamline your recruitment efforts.

Cons: Finding your way around the dashboard can be a little overwhelming at first, but once you've done it a few times you quickly pick it up. Sometimes, I wish I could see the messages between me and applicants in the emails, rather than needing to log into the platform to view them in full.

Paul P.
team leader
Restaurants, 10,001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/02/2020

"Makes hiring easier"

Pros: Since we started using this, it has made it so much easier and efficient to go through the process and hire qualified candidates. We can go and hire someone in half the time it took without using GoHire.

Cons: Only been using about 7 months, but really have nothing we don't like about it.

• Reviewed on 04/02/2020
Jonathan P.
Director of Marketing & Strategy
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2019

"Saves SO much time when hiring"

Comments: Overall very pleased with GoHire. One of the hardest part about hiring is managing and tracking all of the applicants.

Pros: - Manage applicants from all job boards in one place
- Easily sort applicants based on their hiring stage
- You can see communication thread with applicants in one place

Cons: - Parts of the UI were not streamlined in some places (ex. switching to the next applicant took 2-3 clicks)
- Limited branding options for Careers landing page or embedding on your existing website

Richard A.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/01/2020

"Great product; fantastic support"

Comments: They've been great. I particularly want to comment on the support, which has been high quality and responsive.

Pros: It does what it does really well. It's simple, effective and well-designed.

Cons: Well, my initial request to the team was to have a candidate pool function; now that's just been implemented!

• Reviewed on 20/01/2020
Joshua W.
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2019

"Been very useful for growing the company"

Pros: I've hired the last three people using this software in less time then I used to take to get one person to the interview stage. I also get much higher quality candidates than I had been able to get previously.

Cons: I wish there were some more "built in" job descriptions. Also, the ability to have USA English as an option for the job descriptions would be nice. There are enough differences that are small enough that they are easy to look past when you are trying to get a job up quickly and utilize their job descriptions.

Pamela jes F.
Human Resources Manager
Retail, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2020

"Reliable for Recruitment"

Comments: I had a convenient time using this application as it really healped me to increase the number of candidates.

Pros: It is reliable for it is integrated with several job portals.

Cons: At the moment, I haven't any problem that my customer support haven't solved. But I would suggest to have a panel were I could email the candidate without leaving the window of the other candidate so I could compare if I sent the right email to the specific person.

• Reviewed on 22/01/2020
Sheri M.
HR Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2019

"Great software that got our resume submissions organized!"

Comments: Finally have a system to that doesn't require printed paper and a binder to track resume/portfolio submissions. This has saved time by being able to review, keyword tag, and respond all in one place and has organized all our submissions in one location. Also allows for multiple people to respond using the response template - previously emails were in one person's inbox without a system for sorting. When we have a need it saved so much time being able to quickly sort qualified candidates.

Pros: This software is fantastic for the tagging/keyword feature, having candidate resumes and cover letters all in one place and being able to rate candidates easily for sorting. We receive a lot of resumes, and the keyword features have helped us sort responses to review later based on skills needed. It's a great resource to keep all the resume info neatly collected in one place to easily review when needed. Love that responses can also be tracked to make sure all get responded to in timely manner - the response template is great! It's been so helpful to have this in something other than just emails! Easily integrated with our website and was able to implement quickly. Easy interface to work with and very intuitive made this a great solution.

Cons: Not fully customizable - we currently don't have any open positions, but the software would not let us change the part that says "Current Jobs at...." and "We have xx Open Jobs" We have a lot of people that submit resumes for future consideration even when there are no open positions. It's a little misleading but we've tried to give enough information in the description and titles to overcome this.

Michele R.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/06/2019

"GoHire Makes Weeding Out Candidates Easy"

Comments: GoHire has helped us weed through many awful candidates for content writers fast, and focus on properly vetting the great ones! We've hired quite a couple thanks to GoHire, and with our small staff, we wouldn't have time to without using this platform.

Pros: The number one feature I love about GoHire is its ability to post to multiple job boards in one click, without looking like a bot posted! It saves me hours of time, not to mention having to log into each program to check if candidates applied.

Cons: It looks like you can only embed the hiring page on one website, which is a bummer because our company owns multiple websites and we wanted to have the same hiring page on each one.

Brian G.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2019

"Compacts all your hiring into one, easy-to-use interface."

Comments: Before finding GoHire, I would be posting the same job opening on multiple sites myself and then have to deal with going to the different sites to review and respond to applicants. It was tiresome and honestly confusing to try to remember which candidate applied where. GoHire gave me one spot to keep track of all my applicants, no matter what website they applied from.

Pros: I create one job opening on GoHire and it sends that job to many different hiring sites to expand my reach and all the responses to my job opening go straight to GoHire where I can review their applications, communicate directly with them, sort applicants, make notes, and rate each candidate.

Cons: Every issue I had was fixed quickly in their software upgrades. For example, I wanted to be able to create email templates to send to candidates, such as an "Applicant Declined" message. At first, GoHire did not have email templates, but within the first few months of using the software, they added that feature.

• Reviewed on 27/06/2019
Founder & CEO
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2019

"All in One HR Web App"

Pros: The pros of this software is
-Easy to use
-Multiple Post
-Page for open positions under your own domain.
-Ask questions to applicants.
-Monitoring applicants.
-Send emails directly from the web app.

Cons: Unfortunately, the automation is not enough you need to send an email by your self to the applicants. There is a quick reply option but not automated.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2019
Norma C.
Director of Human Resources
Architecture & Planning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/06/2019

"Rex Engineering GoHire Review"

Comments: It has been really good - one thing that we ran into was that our internal marketing had created really awesome job descriptions with added features but this was not compatible with the GoHire system. Would have been nice to attract candidates by this features. We were able to use this in our Careers Web page and hopefully these candidates experienced this there.

Pros: The fact that it tracks my applicants and I can filter out the ones that are not likely to be considered for the position.

Cons: I would like to be able to have a maybe bucket - along with the declined and active. This would give me an additional level of candidates. If I run out of desired candidates and have declined some it would be nice to have a maybe that I can then go to. Also maybe an internship bucket. One where I don't want to decline but I also do not want to have them as my top level.

Sebastian I.
HR
Real Estate, 13-50 Employees

"Great product!"

Pros: It's easy to use, the support team are always there for you :) They're always updating features and adding new ones, only thing that could improve is bugs.

Cons: Bugs within the software sometimes are a bit annoying, also the way the hashtags are selected and show are a bit dysfunctional.

Tracy L.
Student Success
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2019

"Good for a small business"

Comments: Overall, my experience has been very positive and the support has been good. We will continue to use this software and look forward to updates to add more features.

Pros: GoHire has allowed us to consolidate the tasks of hiring into one place and has given us a good portal to use for candidates. We hire regularly so we needed a way to track all applicants, have multiple staff review credentials and communicate with each applicant efficiently and in a timely manner. GoHire has allowed us to do all of this with relative ease. They also continue to add features which are helpful. The templates were a big addition!

Cons: Because we have an interviewing process that involves multiple stages, we would like to have a better way to transition from one staff member to the next. Right now, we just leave notes , change their status and then go outside the system to email the next staff member that the client is ready for their part. If there was a trigger or way to pass along the candidate to the next person, that would be a big help. We would love to see this added.

• Reviewed on 26/06/2019
David B.
Co-founder
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2019

"Perfect tool for a fast growing tech business!"

Comments: As a tech company we love experimenting with new online tools to improve our internal workflows. GoHire provided us with a simple solution to organising our team's rapid growth. Beautifully laid out, and packed with features. Love it!

Pros: Biggest benefit for us was the collaboration aspect. Before GoHire we relied on emails coming in from different sources, and bouncing them around the office to try keep track. GoHire puts all of this in one place that all the relevant people can access as and when they need to. The layout is clean and logical, and customer support has been responsive on the few occasions we've needed help.

Cons: There's a few features that would work nicely for us - automatic messages when transitioning applicants between stages for one. A couple of the more advanced features were originally hard to find but there's actually been a substantial re-design since then and it's MUCH easier now!!

• Reviewed on 10/04/2019
VP Services
Financial Services, 13-50 Employees

"Tremendous Value"

Comments: Love the product. They are implementing changes at lightning speed so definitely worth the investment NOW

Pros: I like the bulk email, templates, ability to post to tons of different job sites for free with one click, rating candidates, organizing candidates, responses

Cons: Streamline emails a little better with automated emails and make it easier to do bulk emails similar to ziprecruiter.

Larry W.
President, CEO
Education Management, 13-50 Employees

"Use Go Hire!!"

Comments: Great GoHire is the best for what it does at a great price

Pros: In a day and age where time is money - GoHire is on another level has helped us manage applicants and new hires also the E-verify process and background checks is very useful

Cons: Non to mention now - Old Ui was clunky but a recent update has changed that- The new U.I is robust and user-friendly

Jeff A.
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2019

"Great tool to manage your recruiting, hiring process"

Comments: Smooth sailing. No training need as the tool is extremely intuitive. Managing our projects and candidates has been a breeze.

Pros: Extremely intuitive, user-friendly. The ability to automatically post to job boards, communicate with candidates, set up teams, create a jobs landing page, all show that GoHire has a strong understanding of the challenges facing recruiting teams.

Cons: You can't customize the heading of each job description or career page to reflect that we are a recruiting firm, not a direct employer.

• Reviewed on 24/06/2019
Tim M.
Entertainment, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2019

"When you GOT to hire use GoHire"

Comments: I am always looking for Interns, artists, and agents to help with my company. Go hire made the process of posting, and hiring easy (*For real ). No need to set up many accounts on platforms, just one account on go hire, and bam... done.

Pros: Go Hire is easy to use and understand.
Love, LOVE that it posts to other job sites (*This has saved me a Lots of time)
Epic in the way it tracks your hiring process as well!

Cons: To be frank, not that much.
I have run hiring campaigns in the past and tracking, posting, was a pain, but I enjoyed the way this program streamlined my process.

Francisco M.
Software Engineer

"Simple recruiting"

Pros: The organization of candidates, and simplicity of use.
Also, having the recruitment centralized is very good, when the whole team participates on it.

Cons: The only disadvantage is having to reply to to emails inside the app and not via email.

Robert attila F.
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2019

"Perfect tool for filtering and hiring the right candidates!"

Comments: GoHire is a must have tool for coordinating your hiring process!

Pros: Before GoHire, we had to manually rely on emails coming in from different sources, with GoHire we have everything in one central place and are able to coordinate with all decision makers. The layout is clean and one has a great overview, particularly also which sources are more or less effective.

Cons: Don't really have any cons - more like a wish list for the roadmap. Native integration with Facebook Jobs, XING (Germany Speaking Market) and LinkedIn. So to add the option to buy job listings on paid platforms centrally. Lasting but this dreaming, that they take over screening of candidates like implementing a quiz / scoring.

• Reviewed on 20/06/2019

"Great way to manage your job postings"

Pros: - Manage all your job postings from a single page
- Custom domain which ensures a professional look and feel
- Automated Posts across job boards at a click of a button

Cons: It more or less does what it is intended for , however I wish they focus more on providing better screening questions capabilities in the process.

• Reviewed on 20/06/2019