15 years helping British businesses

United Kingdom Local product

GoHire Reviews

4.5 (143) Write a Review! United Kingdom Local product

About GoHire

GoHire is a simple, fuss-free hiring platform used by 3000+ businesses globally.

Learn more about GoHire

Pros:

How easy it is for us post our job to all job sites. The built in email integration.

Cons:

High price with partner paid job listings. No integration to local/classified job listings.

GoHire ratings

4.5
4.5
4.3
4.6

8.4/10

GoHire has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 143 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used GoHire before?

Kayle
Kayle
Controller in Canada
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Great hiring software

Comments: We have greatly streamlined our hiring process, enabling the firm to go back to previous interviewee's that we liked has greatly reduced the time it requires to hire when new positions open up. Being able to easily and quickly post new positions on various job boards has also reduced the amount of time it actually takes to post a new job.

Pros:

We have been using GoHire for more than a year and it has greatly improved our process of hiring new employees. Having all of a potential hires information all in one place has been great. Being able to easily find previous interviewee's information and improving our ability to reach out in regards to new positions as they open up has improved the candidates that we eventually hire and reduced our time.

Cons:

We haven't found any issues in the software that are of any significant issue. We would like to see some more customization of the "Careers" page (ie being able to use our font) but overall its not a significant issue.

Cory
Manager of People Services in US
Media Production, 11–50 Employees

Why Use Anything Else?

Comments: Being able to customize my view and see my highly rated candidates at a glance is life changing. And the cost for this service makes using GoHire a no brainer. I couldn't be happier.

Pros:

GoHire is very intuitive and streamlined. Posting jobs is a breeze and I no longer have to visit several other sites to get the word out. GoHire does it all for me by integrating with job search sites all over the globe. Communication with candidates is quick and easy with the use templated emails and calendar integration.

Cons:

Honestly, I'm trying to think of something but nothing comes to mind.

Aisha
HR Manager in UK
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

Friendly ATS Product

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I am happy for the time being in the use of GoHire. Even my Line Managers are happy using it.

Pros:

Quick customer service and very user friendly ATS platform

Cons:

Not Applicable. So far so good for me at the moment.

Human Resources, 2–10 Employees

Avoid at all costs

1.0 2 months ago New

Comments: terrible, much better products out there.

Pros:

relatively simple to use. Good job board access

Cons:

unhelpful customer support, not removing jobs when asked, sent email for discount, asked for discount said had been removed / error.

Matthew
Creative Director in UK
Design, 2–10 Employees

Quick, easy and inexpensive

Comments: At SMILE, we've not had the best experience with recruitment agencies. We've had a number of employees who have failed to live up to the expectations set out by recruiters and as such have been costly to our business. GoHire allows us to take power back and to recruit in a way that suits us.

Pros:

Email alerts keep you up to date on any activity. Being able to see all applicants from one dashboard is useful. And keeping all messages in one place helps. Overall, just a great way to streamline your recruitment efforts.

Cons:

Finding your way around the dashboard can be a little overwhelming at first, but once you've done it a few times you quickly pick it up. Sometimes, I wish I could see the messages between me and applicants in the emails, rather than needing to log into the platform to view them in full.

Jason
Operations Manager in UK
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Terrible ATS - AVOID at all costs!

Comments: Customer care is terrible, the job board integrations do not work at ALL for any bar Linkedin, despite them constantly stating this is outside their control!

Pros:

Nothing it didn't do as it advertises and misleads its customers!

Cons:

The whole thing needs taking down and starting from scratch!

Internet, 2–10 Employees

Easiest Multi Job Post Platform

Comments: We are using GoHire for almost 2 years now. We are very satisfied with the job application process and how easy to evaluate applicants.

Pros:

A dedicated hiring web page that can be integrated with your domain Team/company page that can be able to share your company culture for interested applicants. Very beautiful UI in the app Email template replies for the applicants

Cons:

No auto-publish/update jobs ads High price with partner paid job listings No integration to local/classified job listings

Reynaldo
Head of Business Development in US
Human Resources, 11–50 Employees

GOHIRE REVIEW from WONO (We recommend)

Pros:

Finding candidates using GoHire platform really helped our business. They post on multiple job boards and provide us with great candidates. It's also user friendly.

Cons:

We tend to only use the feature to find candidates and post jobs. Other than that we don't use other features. Based upon our current experience using the platform to post jobs/find candidates, it's working very well and I assume the other features will work very good as well.

Ersan
Ersan
CEO in Canada
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Best Hiring App

Comments: First, onboarding process is effortless and interview scheduling is great we were previously using Upwork for our freelancer needs now we use GoHire to solve this

Pros:

Gohire automates and ease of our hiring process. We are not aa big company to have an HR however with go hire all is solved, it works like an HR manager for our company.

Cons:

Actually ther is nothing I can say negative about the product as it works like a charm for us.

Claudio
Claudio
CFO in Italy
Internet, 11–50 Employees

Meeters HR is based on Gohire

Comments: With Gohire our hiring job has became easier and faster.
All we have to do is to post and reply to the candidates from a single panel control.

Pros:

We tried gohire as well as other 3 software for HR management. It really surprised us for its simplicity and the wide feature set

Cons:

It might be useful to remind unused features through a tutorial because Gohire has more features than what we use

Sebastian
HR in Spain
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Great product!

Pros:

It's easy to use, the support team are always there for you :) They're always updating features and adding new ones, only thing that could improve is bugs.

Cons:

Bugs within the software sometimes are a bit annoying, also the way the hashtags are selected and show are a bit dysfunctional.

Brian
Owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Compacts all your hiring into one, easy-to-use interface.

Comments: Before finding GoHire, I would be posting the same job opening on multiple sites myself and then have to deal with going to the different sites to review and respond to applicants. It was tiresome and honestly confusing to try to remember which candidate applied where. GoHire gave me one spot to keep track of all my applicants, no matter what website they applied from.

Pros:

I create one job opening on GoHire and it sends that job to many different hiring sites to expand my reach and all the responses to my job opening go straight to GoHire where I can review their applications, communicate directly with them, sort applicants, make notes, and rate each candidate.

Cons:

Every issue I had was fixed quickly in their software upgrades. For example, I wanted to be able to create email templates to send to candidates, such as an "Applicant Declined" message. At first, GoHire did not have email templates, but within the first few months of using the software, they added that feature.

Tracy
Student Success in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Good for a small business

Comments: Overall, my experience has been very positive and the support has been good. We will continue to use this software and look forward to updates to add more features.

Pros:

GoHire has allowed us to consolidate the tasks of hiring into one place and has given us a good portal to use for candidates. We hire regularly so we needed a way to track all applicants, have multiple staff review credentials and communicate with each applicant efficiently and in a timely manner. GoHire has allowed us to do all of this with relative ease. They also continue to add features which are helpful. The templates were a big addition!

Cons:

Because we have an interviewing process that involves multiple stages, we would like to have a better way to transition from one staff member to the next. Right now, we just leave notes , change their status and then go outside the system to email the next staff member that the client is ready for their part. If there was a trigger or way to pass along the candidate to the next person, that would be a big help. We would love to see this added.

Telecommunications, 11–50 Employees

Game Changer

Comments: GoHire has been a pleasure to work with. We signed up early and they have continued to enhance the product. When we have questions they respond within 24 hours.

Pros:

GoHire has been a game changer for us. Instead of multiple costly subscriptions to third party listing sites with independent dashboards we now have one dashboard with all of our applicants. We can store notes, manually add people and share with the team.

Cons:

It does now allow for a full application so we had to keep the old fashion for job experience and previous employers. It's not possible to hide specific fields when sharing with team members, such as salary requirements.

Denise
Director in New Zealand
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Highly Recommended Job Board

Comments: I truly find this job board excellent & the customer service & response time is just brilliant!

Pros:

This job board is easy to manage & the features are so simple to learn. It took me less than a day to get all our features set up & jobs posted. I really appreciated that they offered a free trial period as this gave me the opportunity to see how the platform worked & also to see if they delivered on the feed through to other platforms as not all job boards live up to these promises.

Cons:

I would like to see a feature for restricted countries built into the platform. I say this as I work globally & receive applications from countries we don't market in. If this feature was available it would save time assessing applications that are not applicable.

Deven
Installer in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Go hire is great

Comments: Love it outstanding if I leave a good review in something you know it's good

Pros:

I really love how easy it is to navigate through nothing is difficult to figure out at all

Cons:

I have absolutely no complaints on this product it's truly a great service

Joe
Joe
CEO in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Streamlined our Recruiting Efforts

Pros:

GoHire has been incredible since day #1. It's easy to use, and is extremely convenient for our applicants. We've made a ton of hires, and been able to stay extremely organized. Few things that our team loves: - the UI of the platform - how easy it is for us post our job to all job sites - the built in email integration - and a lot more! If you haven't checked these guys out yet, I highly recommend you do. They are consistently pushing updates!

Cons:

- none that I can think of at the moment. So far so good (and we've been using them for over a year!)

Juan
Operations Manager in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51–200 Employees

Quality Candidates at a glance.

Comments: The format and questioner truly give you an educated snap shot of the individual your reading about. This has made it very easy to see what position they are applying for and their qualifications at a glance.

Pros:

Easy to use and very business driven. Easy to use and informative.

Cons:

At times you have to go back to prior page for information that should be provided.

Evan
Evan
Director in Australia
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

Great for in-house recruiting

Comments: This makes our decision to expand the team easier. It is one less thing that we have to do and one less thing that we have to worry about.

Pros:

If we are doing something right, we will need to expand our teams at some point. One of the biggest costs in bringing someone new into the team is the search and onboarding. So if I am able to control the search process and not have to pay the finding fee, count me in.

Cons:

Sometimes you get irrelevant CVs, but that could also be the market and less about the software.

Jack
Founder in UK
Staffing & Recruiting, 2–10 Employees

The JAM Talent review

Comments: Average to good

Pros:

quick advertising that can operate in the background across multiple platforms

Cons:

you can't block oversea applicants who need sponsoring in your country.

Martell
Head of Talent in France
Events Services, 11–50 Employees

Great value

Comments: Not being able to tag teammates is a big challenge when it comes to this tool. We ended up just keeping gohire for posting on job sites and use another tool to track & progress our candidates because we need a tool where we can communicate & collaborate as a team.

Pros:

- Can post on all job websites (Indeed, Monster, Linkedin, & more) with no additional costs - Nice interface - Good applicant tracking system

Cons:

- Permission for job posts are in two places but the one in settings is the one that actually works - You can't tag collaborators on candidate profiles!

Mira
Admin Executive in Malaysia
Design, 11–50 Employees

User friendly

Pros:

The user interface makes it a breeze to see the candidates, reject, shortlist etc.

Cons:

More platforms to post on that are based in Singapore.

Pamela Jes
Human Resources Manager in Germany
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Reliable for Recruitment

Comments: I had a convenient time using this application as it really healped me to increase the number of candidates.

Pros:

It is reliable for it is integrated with several job portals.

Cons:

At the moment, I haven't any problem that my customer support haven't solved. But I would suggest to have a panel were I could email the candidate without leaving the window of the other candidate so I could compare if I sent the right email to the specific person.

Jason
Operations and Compliance Manager in UK
Logistics & Supply Chain, 2–10 Employees

A must foundation for any start up recruitment or onboarding team!

Pros:

Gohire uses a very simplistic platform. The workflow is easy to edit and customise and candidate review is easy to manage.

Cons:

There is no ability to apply multiple statuses at once. For example, group marking canditates as seen and then moving across the work flow requires them to be de-selected and then reselected to to perform the next task.

Leon
Owner in Canada
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

One stop shopping

Comments: We have been able to advertise and fill positions from across our business. We have simply created ads which have had almost 100 respondents in a small community which typically doesnt receive enough interest.

Pros:

One place to post, view, manage, and collaborate. Emails my inbox with direct link for each new applicant.

Cons:

Nothing of note found in the negative side. So far the product is great.