GoHire Reviews

by GoHire Technologies

• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.7 /5

About GoHire

GoHires all-in-one talent hiring platform is the solution to a messy and chaotic hiring strategy.

Learn more about GoHire

Norma C.
Director of Human Resources
Architecture & Planning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/06/2019

"Rex Engineering GoHire Review"

Comments: It has been really good - one thing that we ran into was that our internal marketing had created really awesome job descriptions with added features but this was not compatible with the GoHire system. Would have been nice to attract candidates by this features. We were able to use this in our Careers Web page and hopefully these candidates experienced this there.

Pros: The fact that it tracks my applicants and I can filter out the ones that are not likely to be considered for the position.

Cons: I would like to be able to have a maybe bucket - along with the declined and active. This would give me an additional level of candidates. If I run out of desired candidates and have declined some it would be nice to have a maybe that I can then go to. Also maybe an internship bucket. One where I don't want to decline but I also do not want to have them as my top level.

• Reviewed on 25/06/2019
Sheri M.
HR Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2019

"Great software that got our resume submissions organized!"

Comments: Finally have a system to that doesn't require printed paper and a binder to track resume/portfolio submissions. This has saved time by being able to review, keyword tag, and respond all in one place and has organized all our submissions in one location. Also allows for multiple people to respond using the response template - previously emails were in one person's inbox without a system for sorting. When we have a need it saved so much time being able to quickly sort qualified candidates.

Pros: This software is fantastic for the tagging/keyword feature, having candidate resumes and cover letters all in one place and being able to rate candidates easily for sorting. We receive a lot of resumes, and the keyword features have helped us sort responses to review later based on skills needed. It's a great resource to keep all the resume info neatly collected in one place to easily review when needed. Love that responses can also be tracked to make sure all get responded to in timely manner - the response template is great! It's been so helpful to have this in something other than just emails! Easily integrated with our website and was able to implement quickly. Easy interface to work with and very intuitive made this a great solution.

Cons: Not fully customizable - we currently don't have any open positions, but the software would not let us change the part that says "Current Jobs at...." and "We have xx Open Jobs" We have a lot of people that submit resumes for future consideration even when there are no open positions. It's a little misleading but we've tried to give enough information in the description and titles to overcome this.

Sebastian I.
HR
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

"Great product!"

Pros: It's easy to use, the support team are always there for you :) They're always updating features and adding new ones, only thing that could improve is bugs.

Cons: Bugs within the software sometimes are a bit annoying, also the way the hashtags are selected and show are a bit dysfunctional.

Claudio P.
CFO
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2021

"Meeters HR is based on Gohire"

Comments: With Gohire our hiring job has became easier and faster.
All we have to do is to post and reply to the candidates from a single panel control.

Pros: We tried gohire as well as other 3 software for HR management.
It really surprised us for its simplicity and the wide feature set

Cons: It might be useful to remind unused features through a tutorial because Gohire has more features than what we use

• Reviewed on 16/02/2021
Kayle P.
Controller
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

"Great hiring software"

Comments: We have greatly streamlined our hiring process, enabling the firm to go back to previous interviewee's that we liked has greatly reduced the time it requires to hire when new positions open up. Being able to easily and quickly post new positions on various job boards has also reduced the amount of time it actually takes to post a new job.

Pros: We have been using GoHire for more than a year and it has greatly improved our process of hiring new employees. Having all of a potential hires information all in one place has been great. Being able to easily find previous interviewee's information and improving our ability to reach out in regards to new positions as they open up has improved the candidates that we eventually hire and reduced our time.

Cons: We haven't found any issues in the software that are of any significant issue. We would like to see some more customization of the "Careers" page (ie being able to use our font) but overall its not a significant issue.

Thiago M.
CTO
  • Reviewed on 06/07/2019

"Great software"

Pros: Nice software to control the recruiting pipeline and communicate with candidates. The email template is an awesome features. The integration with several recruiting websites is also a great tool.

Cons: It needs improvements in the tool to create an application form. If you need to change something in a question, basically you need to delete everything and redo. There is no way to change the order of questions.

• Reviewed on 06/07/2019
Aaron G.
Customer Support & Training Lead
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2019

"GoHire made hiring so much easier"

Pros: Easy to use, it has made reviewing applications and managing the hiring process a lot easier.

Cons: I can't think of anything that I would improve about software.

• Reviewed on 20/06/2019
Louis-paul B.

"GoHire"

Pros: The ease of use and the result we get by automatically sending out our job offer on multiple jobs site is amazing.

Cons: Nothing to report so far, it's good and does what it is supposed to do.

Bilal R.
Information Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2020

"Great Way To Reach Maximum Candidates"

Pros: Easy way to post on MANY job sites and managing it. In addition to this, the Job/Career Page on the website is an added bonus!

Cons: There is no integration with the current HR management software. Would have made it more simpler to transfer the data over, that would have been useful!

Matthew W.
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2019

"Keeps on getting better!"

Comments: Very good. I got involved when they were on AppSumo for a bargain price, and spoke with the creators over Skype about the system. They were very open and incredibly friendly. Definitely worth using.

Pros: Ability to deal with applications in bulk, and post jobs to multiple job boards.

Cons: Integrations to a few key players, and own emails are missing.

Troy G.
Furniture, 11-50 Employees

"Excellent Software"

Pros: Very simple to implement and use, and the best part is it works. We are getting good people filling out apps.
This has been a very good solution to one of our problems

Cons: I wish it posted to craigs list. I have to post this manually and then link back to gohire. It would save me a step if it posted to craigs list.

Tiago M.
CTO
Security & Investigations, 11-50 Employees

"Easy to use, clean UI"

Comments: It made my process of hiring smoother and easier, centralizing all the candidates.

Pros: clean interface, easy to use, no excess of features.

Cons: It could attachments in the messages, which is missing right now

Anthony M.
Advisor
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/06/2019

"GoHire brings the candidates we need"

Pros: I like that I am able to post to various job boards and have a one centralized platform to review candidates. GoHire's messaging feature is easy to use.

Cons: When I dismiss a candidate for a particular opening I wish I could send some canned message that let's the candidate know they were not a fit. Syncing to my google calendar would be nice as well.

• Reviewed on 13/06/2019
Tony D.
Managing Director
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2021

"Supporting our company's initial growth"

Comments: Great people are within the business and I appreciate that you are still growing

Pros: Ease of use. Ability to stand up our Careers page easily. Email templates so that I can effectively communicate with applicants

Cons: Outside of Indeed, I am surprised by the lack of traction for my role across other portals. Had a problem with receiving notifications but this has been resolved

• Reviewed on 07/05/2021
COO
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2019

"Good value for money"

Pros: It was easy to set up and to get used to it. A large set of features. Works smoothly

Cons: I would have liked to have more options to manage notifications (filter them for eg) as it can be too much

• Reviewed on 24/06/2019
V karen M.
Chief eLearning Officer
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2019

"GoHire : Small Business Hiring Solution SOLVED"

Comments: Very good experience working with GoHire to promote my company job openings. I can create and post a job description in minutes. Then as applicants apply, it's easy to quickly review and select just the right candidates for interviewing. GoHire is my automated HR recruitment department.

Pros: Running a small business, you need to find cost-effective solutions to handle recruitment. I found G0Hire to be an excellent tool to quickly create highly viewed job-board postings on well-known job boards to promote my business career openings. I got great candidates to select from and the process was so easy since all documents were in one location. GoHire has taken the "worry out of the recruitment process".

Cons: I have NO complaints about the GoHire software or process.

Stanislav V.
Animation, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2020

"Great service to manage a job board"

Comments: In general it's a great product that cost not so much and help us a lot.

Pros: I like how easy to install and setup GoHire, I've implemented it in our system without any help from support and it works very well.

Cons: Will be great to have a little bit more features

• Reviewed on 22/09/2020
Jess Z.
Dial an Elf Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

"GoHire for NFPs"

Comments: Loved it! They always answer your questions and do their best to fix bugs quickly. It’s super easy to use, affordable and fun.

Pros: I absolutely loved the ease of use. It’s simple. If you haven’t got HR experience, you can still use it and learn a lot in the process.

Cons: Perhaps personalisation? In regards to naming and ordering fields exactly how you want them laid out? Or removing particular fields that are irrelevant to your organisation.

Pamela jes F.
Human Resources Manager
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2020

"Reliable for Recruitment"

Comments: I had a convenient time using this application as it really healped me to increase the number of candidates.

Pros: It is reliable for it is integrated with several job portals.

Cons: At the moment, I haven't any problem that my customer support haven't solved. But I would suggest to have a panel were I could email the candidate without leaving the window of the other candidate so I could compare if I sent the right email to the specific person.

• Reviewed on 22/01/2020
Evan L.
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2019

"Great for in-house recruiting"

Comments: This makes our decision to expand the team easier. It is one less thing that we have to do and one less thing that we have to worry about.

Pros: If we are doing something right, we will need to expand our teams at some point. One of the biggest costs in bringing someone new into the team is the search and onboarding. So if I am able to control the search process and not have to pay the finding fee, count me in.

Cons: Sometimes you get irrelevant CVs, but that could also be the market and less about the software.

Joe B.
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2020

"Streamlined our Recruiting Efforts"

Pros: GoHire has been incredible since day #1. It's easy to use, and is extremely convenient for our applicants. We've made a ton of hires, and been able to stay extremely organized. Few things that our team loves: - the UI of the platform
- how easy it is for us post our job to all job sites
- the built in email integration
- and a lot more!
If you haven't checked these guys out yet, I highly recommend you do. They are consistently pushing updates!

Cons: - none that I can think of at the moment. So far so good (and we've been using them for over a year!)

• Reviewed on 07/04/2020
Adithya S.
  • Reviewed on 29/09/2020

"One of the best hiring management platforms, don't look any further"

Comments: The product has been great, no glitches or bugs at all. The support sound rude at times and locking our early users for new updates is something early users like me are not happy about but other wise GoHire is excellent for your hiring management needs.

Pros: Interface is beautiful and doesn't require any learning curve to set something up for hiring in your company, been a user from their early days and I love how the whole platform has become.

Cons: Team and their promises for early users which I and many others aren't happy about. They had promised their "Enterprise" plan (highest plan) features but changed the naming of their plans and the new updates aren't available for early users. Definitely not a good thing to do for someone who supported the product initially.

by GoHire Technologies on 13/10/2020

Hi Adithy,

Thank you for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. Your review helps our team to improve and work on our customer service even more.

GoHire Team

• Reviewed on 29/09/2020
Tristan B.
Product Manager
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/10/2020

"Wonderful trial experience"

Comments: Setup a professional recrutement environnement in a few minutes, that will last several weeks. Extend visibility of my job offer beyond our usual communication channels. Free trial of 2 weeks. We are a startup of 4 people recruiting our first 2 employees. We will sure use GoHire for our next recruitments.

Pros: It's exactly what we were looking for:
- Clean interface to showcase our job offers
- Customizable funnel for candidates
The very good stuff on top that we knew about, but were not necessarily expecting:
- Evaluation templates
- In-app emailing tool + templating
"Wow" effect:
- Job offers spreading all over joboards. 75% of candidates came from Indeed, which we were not even expecting to use.

Cons: - Little mis-understanding on the evaluation template creation - Access to template edition from "settings" button (for email and evaluation) - Little fun on the UI, which is quite simple and white only. Would have liked a dark mode.

• Reviewed on 07/10/2020
Reynaldo S.
Head of Business Development
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/08/2020

"GOHIRE REVIEW from WONO (We recommend)"

Pros: Finding candidates using GoHire platform really helped our business. They post on multiple job boards and provide us with great candidates. It's also user friendly.

Cons: We tend to only use the feature to find candidates and post jobs. Other than that we don't use other features. Based upon our current experience using the platform to post jobs/find candidates, it's working very well and I assume the other features will work very good as well.

• Reviewed on 25/08/2020
Katharine N.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2021

"Go hire fantastic way to use web based recruitment system"

Comments: We are multi site and multi hiring managers. We have set up different team groups for using the system this works really well for managing across different job roles and sites .

Pros: You don’t really need any training on the product or tho i did have some. It’s very easy to navigate and work your way thru. It really is so simple and you can push your jobs out with the click of a mouse.

Cons: There was a little issue with job templates initially when I started using the product but they quickly fixed this and kept In touch with me.

• Reviewed on 21/05/2021