15 years helping British businesses

About Testinvite

Leading pre-employment testing platform with hiring test library and custom test authoring tools, secured against cheating.

Learn more about Testinvite

Pros:

Cons:

I really can't think of anything I dislike. Maybe some more information on how to use the emails in more than one task.

Testinvite ratings

4.6
4.9
4.8
4.9

9.5/10

Testinvite has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 35 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Testinvite before?

Ahmet
Ahmet
Reporting Manager in Türkiye
Insurance, 501–1,000 Employees

Great Ease of Use for Online Recruitment

Comments: First of all, it is the most user-friendly software we have ever used in recruitment processes although it has such advanced and detailed features. We started using the system to create our own skill tests for recruitment and store them on a secure digital platform. The opportunity of using a wide variety of question types, managing questions in a multi-dimensional question bank, and enabling online proctoring solutions provides us to conduct remote and secure recruitment processes. Our need for personality inventories emerged and we purchased them from Test Invite. I can say that the system is cost-effective in both processes and we have always received a high level of customer support.

Pros:

We can give different roles to each employee in software usage. We determined user roles to our employees' suchlike test operator, question editor, etc. Each of our employees has a different responsibility and does not have access to other jobs. In this way, we saved time a lot in the department with role-sharing. Also, Test Invite has a great customer support service. They are clarifying all situations and obligations into exam invitation emails to each candidate and help us quickly for all problems.

Cons:

Sometimes, there have candidates who are using Internet Explorer in the candidate pool. Unfortunately, Test Invite does not support Internet Explorer. The system supports the use of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, or Microsoft Edge browsers.

Kristina
Kristina
Consultant in Germany
Environmental Services, 201–500 Employees

Excellent Customer Service & SaaS Features for Online Exams / Certifications

Comments: I was on a tight timeline and had to have a product that I could understand quickly and implement quickly - plus have all the additional feature I needed -- TestInvite completely delivered on this ... and at an excellent cost / benefit ratio.

Pros:

It had all the functional and online proctoring security/safety features I was looking for, was user-friendly to set up, allowed for evaluation of competencies by categories, different levels of exams (basic, advanced) and great reporting. Excellent Customer Service: Even though the tool was user friendly, one still has questions and these were answered no matter what time of day, with access to human (not just online) support and communication. It was truly the best Customer Service / Sales support I have ever encountered in my professional/digital life. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons:

One had to press three buttons to get the desired list of data and this was initially a bit confusing - the reports were good but I would have liked more customization as to what can be shown or not to the test-taker without showing all Questions & Answers.

Angelo
Junior Web Dev in Philippines
Information Services, 2–10 Employees

Test of exam

Comments: yes

Pros:

Yes the platform is very easy to use and the functions are easy to use

Cons:

The taking of the test because its easier to set a question bank

Joseph
Solution Specialist Director in US
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Incredible Value

Comments: From the initial demo, to creation, deployment, and now follow-up questions, their team has been extremely knowledgeable and supportive. The exam software allowed us to build, test, & distribute a very professional exam to a global audience with a relatively seamless process. This product is great and very affordable considering the other options available.

Pros:

Test Invite has an incredibly robust feature set for what you pay. We were able to deploy our technical certification exam in just a couple of months. Everything is up and running, users are getting certified, and overall things are working great!

Cons:

Initially the interface can be a little bit to use, but once you know your way around it's much quicker. Plus, their support staff is extremely responsive and helpful. One downside is that it does require you to manually create a "ticket" for each user you allow to take the exam. So far, I have not seen the ability to have users take the exam completely "unattended".

3 years ago

Thanks Joseph, we are glad to see that you are very happy with our solution.

Benedek
Recruitment & Marketing Supervisor in Hungary
Airlines/Aviation, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Test Period

Comments: I would highly recommend it to anyone who is interested HXDP

Pros:

Just started to use this product, it is easy to use, and you can quickly create test HXDP

Cons:

payment terms are not compliant with major companies

Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Useful Online Assessment Software

Comments: Our biggest aim was to digitalize our recruitment process.
First of all interviewing or conducting offline tests for 200+ potential candidates for our new vacant position of "Junior Developer" would have been a time wasting operation. So we firstly created 3 section test within Test Invite and sent this test over 200 candidates. According to first round results, we have finalized our first shortlist and invited around 40 candidates for another online test (step 2) in our office.
The system helped us on reaching our goals and we have closed our position with 3 new recruits.

Pros:

We used Test Invite software for our recruitment process. This software enabled us to monitor distant candidates while they are taking online exams and we could prevent possible cheating within a secured environment. The system worked properly and satisfied our recruitment process needs in a very adequate way. In addition to that, we used our own tests and uploaded questions into the software "question bank" section. The team helped us on the process but for later stages we have managed all these question entries on our own and I want to mention that user panels are easy-to-use.

Cons:

The rich text editor doesn't have auto-correct option, that's why we have made several spelling mistakes on questions and answers. This is not a vital problem but a good-to-have feature, I guess.

5 years ago

Thank you very much, we are glad to hear that we add value to your business. Best regards.

Nejat
Nejat
Managing Director in Türkiye
Biotechnology, 201–500 Employees

Advanced Technology and Affordable Pricing

Comments: I have to conduct a test from the past cases, or I need to use some questions in my previous tests. Many software can not allow storing questions. I had to re-write them manually when I need to use the same questions. Thanks to the chance to save questions at the question bank, I solved this problem with Test Invite. When you need to make minor changes to a question or re-use the question is easy. This process has not caused a time waste with Test Invite.

Pros:

We have used lots of online test software so far, but we couldn't get efficient results from any of them. Testinvite is both very advanced and more aware of everything we might need. It made our work much easier while using it. In the past, preparing a test template was meant to waste of time. I realized that the problem is about just using the right software. In just a few hours, we can prepare custom tests from simple to complex right now.

Cons:

All features in the software can be used with credits. You can create your tests by purchasing credits at the beginning or whenever you need them. There have many different credit package options that are affordable. I think it is a technology that deserves its price. Sometimes credits that allow trying the software could not be enough for an end-to-end free trial. The customer support service helped us with this problem and gave extra credits but much more credits at the beginning would be more useful.

Automotive, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Extremely useful for both amateurs and professionals

Comments: Entering information is extremely easy and practical when you want to create a new test. This means significant time savings for the person who prepared the test. It is really important to be fast, especially when there are tests that need to be constantly revised and improved. On the other hand, you may need to quickly create personalized individual tests in instant situations. You can do this very easily with this software. Thanks to the automatic timing, you do not need to keep in mind the tests that should be applied at a certain time. The software can do all this work for you.

Pros:

My favorite part of the software is that it offers a very useful interface. With this aspect, it makes it possible to create highly detailed tests for corporate companies and provides easy use for amateurs. You can use the software to take advantage of simple or more advanced features according to your needs. The tests you can create with the software are at a level that can be used for many different sectors. You can also prepare tests for groups or create tests on a per person basis. I think I liked this customizable feature of the software the most. You can also provide integration between many different devices.

Cons:

This is a system that works with credit. When I was member fort he first time, I received some credit as a gift of the free system. But I couldn't test the whole system, it would be nice if it was a bit more with this credit :)

Can
Can
Team Leader in Türkiye
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

Great Online Exam Solution

Comments: In the past, we had to invite the candidates to the office several times in recruitment, and the process took weeks. Thanks to this program, we have gained serious time in the recruitment process with these remote exams.

Pros:

During the recruitment process, we conduct online exams especially in English knowledge measurement. Also we can easily determine the level of candidates with technical tests that we have prepared.

Cons:

There was nothing I couldn’t do. It is enough program for our needs.

Retail, 51–200 Employees

Best software for testing

Comments: great

Pros:

lots of functionalities and customizable great value great support

Cons:

the user interface is not the most current, specially for non advanced users

Silvana
Education & Operations Manager in Australia
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Excellent value and easy to use

Comments: We needed to deliver online exams to individual students at different times, some proctored online, some not, for accreditation purposes.

Pros:

The free trial allows you to get comfortable with the software before you actually need to use it. We particularly like that it's easy to set up, easy to use with excellent online resources and help available if needed. Plus it has all the features you would expect of a LMS for a fraction of the price.

Cons:

Interestingly, over the time we have been using we have noticed that any annoying features have gradually been addressed and so have nothing particular to mention.

virginia
owner in US
Civic & Social Organization, 2–10 Employees

Take the next step to advancing your career, without leaving the comfort of your own home!

Comments: Overall I give this software two thumbs up and I would definitely recommend it to any employer, agency and or anyone invited to use it. I was diagnosed with OCD at a young age and still have episodes dependent on what is going on in my life at the time, so being in a room with others testing can trigger that with me. Having been able to use this software for one of the most important certifications in my life to advance my career, from the comfort of my home gave me the reassurance that all was going to be okay, and it was. Thank you for this amazing software, it could change the lives of many, that suffer from mental health.

Pros:

Who would have thought that advancing your career to the next level would be made so simple with Test Invite. Whether it is a state exam, pre employment engagement or a pandemic making it near impossible to leave your home for an interview or test, Test Invite takes almost all of the barriers of being late, getting stuck in traffic, or having a head cold that may prevent you from being able to go in person, away. Test Invite gives employers and potential employees a more convenient, stress free environment by allowing you to test from the comfort of your own home. Thanks to Test Invite I was able to shake the pre test jitters and take the next step to advancing my career, with out leaving the comfort of my home.

Cons:

There are 2 small factors that could be an impediment with this software for an individual. One would be that someone would be watching you but you couldn't see them, it is only done to insure you are not cheating on an exam or test, especially if the company, agency or school has a no open book policy and want to make sure the test is done accordingly. The second would be if you were not too savvy with computers and didn't know what a "tab" was and left one open, it would immediately kick you out of testing of which would have to be rescheduled to take it, if it were an option to do so.

Tasnia
Training Manager in Canada
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

Perfect product for any training provider!

Comments: I found TestInvite right as the pandemic hit when we started to virtualize our training programs. The onboarding process was very easy and Mustafa and Ege were always available to answer questions and provide assistance. Customer service is top notch, I always hear back about any inquiries in less than 24 hours. I would recommend TestInvite to any training provider who frequently administer tests and examinations.

Pros:

The ease of use! Takes a little practice to get used to but after that it's very easy. I like how we can monitor people's progress as they complete the test. The ability to stop tests midway is also useful because sometimes people's internet drop out.

Cons:

Sometimes the test links don't reach the participants, and there is no way to diagnose the problem. What we have to do is create another ticket and resend or use another email. Also I wish there was a way to save the "per page" view of the tickets/results/testbank questions. I think the default is 5 per page, and I need to re-select 50 per page and so on.

Alp
Sales Manager in Türkiye
Wholesale, 11–50 Employees

Streamline the hiring process with automatically served exams

Comments: I liked the software very much. We saved a lot of time.

Pros:

This software allows us to create an assessment that constitutes of multiple exams. Our hiring process starts with an English Level Test. People who succeed are allowed to take the next test: Cognitive ability test. People who also succeed on that are allowed to participate into the video interview. Before using Test Invite, we had to manage all these processes. We needed to check the candidates, what exams did they complete, which exam should they be invited next and so on. But Test Invite streamlines this process. I only setup the exams and the continuation criteria. That is it! Wonderful job.

Cons:

I was looking for some ready-to-use personality tests but their marketplace only has English Level Tests and Cognitive abilitiy tests

5 years ago

Dear Alp, thank you very much for your kind review. I hope that you find the best talents that you are looking for thanks to the online assessment process you've built on Test Invite.

Helder
Helder
Technology in Brazil
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

User Experience

Comments: I had a great experience with the tech candidates, the feedback from the candidates using the platform was very good

Pros:

Being able to watch in real time, having various types of questions. In addition to multiple choice questions, open questions can be created.

Cons:

The video quality was very poor, but I don't know if it was my device or the software, too high purchase value, could reduce the plans offered to serve small businesses.

5 years ago

Hello Helder, thank you for the constructive feedbacks. That really helps! Below are a few comments about your review: Video Quality: We keep the video quality at the bare minimum because it is the end user (person who takes exam) who upload them during the exam in the background. Because Test Invite has customers from all over the world, we consider all kind of internet connections. But still, the quality is good enough to ensure that the user can be proctored. Pricing: Actually we have a very different pricing model that try to go well with any kind of customers. The prices depend on the type and the country of your organization. We offer lower rates for countries having lower GDP per capita. Similarly, schools, hospitals and startups get better rates than large enterprises. Even though our approach will not solve the global inequality problem, we do our part. -- It is great to see that you did all of those things by yourself, without getting any help from our team! Thanks

Larry
President in US
Environmental Services, 2–10 Employees

Great for our Needs

Comments: I would definitely recommend your service to other providers of online environmental skills training and intend to continue using Test Invite well into the future.

Pros:

The al la cart funding of the exams is economical for my firm. The control center allows us to adapt and modify the exams for each individual.

Cons:

The learning curve was a bit difficult but help from the staff and management got our firm going and we've never looked back

CTO in Netherlands
Computer & Network Security, 11–50 Employees

A great option for starters

Comments: I am looking for a testing platform for an organisation in a developing country to run their own testing and certifications. This looks like it is very suitable for this task.

Pros:

First: It has all the features in IT testing systems: flexibility of questions, random order of questions and answers, selection from a pool and much more.Second: the pay-as-you-go pricing model is good for starting if you are not certain about how much you will use the product in the beginning.

Cons:

The free version should come with some free credits to enable you to try out the online testing.

Nima
IT administrator in Canada
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

affordable, efficient, customizable and secure

Pros:

exemplary customer service. Frequent updates, affordable, user-friendly, vast options and customization, security

Cons:

There is always room for progress especially in proctoring browser resource usage and some tiny updates regarding questions visual design.

Boaz
General Manager in Israel
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use test platform, rich with ideas you didn't even think of, and a GREAT VALUE for money

Comments: Exciting, looking forward to keep using it

Pros:

Ease of use, Price per test, customer support, attentiveness to client requests

Cons:

Some things that are still missing, but I'm sure will be added to the system in the near future - like the ability to see an entire test easily in its "design mode" (not preview)

5 years ago

Mr. Boaz, thank you very much for your nice review, it was a pleasure to read. Test Invite is developing fast thanks to the wonderful feedback we are getting from our customers like you.

Berna
Manager in Netherlands
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Testinvite is very good feature to use for online testing

Comments: Very good product with very quick helpdesk if there are questions how use it. Good guidance

Pros:

Very easy to create own tests with own question bank

Cons:

I cannot give a dislike about this software

Julio
Applications Manager in Dominican Republic
Staffing & Recruiting, 51–200 Employees

Great job

Pros:

We have not used all features of this product, but our experience has been positive so far. [sensitive content hidden] from the staff have provided us support and answered all our questions.USBU

Cons:

Tests are a bit difficult to access, including the free trials

Beri
Software Engineering Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Just works

Pros:

Exam editor-question bank integration is really good. We added custom algorithm questions to the question bank and use it in our interviews with randomized fashion. We also use the video interview tool for a better candidate experience.

Cons:

No big cons so far. Would be nice if it supports 2fac authentication in future.

Insurance, 10,000+ Employees

A great software!

Pros:

It is my best friend in classes! I use it to prepare simple tests or exams for my students. I can easily check the results and my students can easily access the platform!

Cons:

I didn't have any troubles with that software. Totally in love!

Diogo
HR Manager in Portugal
Retail, 51–200 Employees

Great platform for testing candidates

Comments: Testing candidates for recruitment

Pros:

Easy to use Customizable Reasonably priced With multiple features

Cons:

The design is not very pretty (UI) Some bugs and some functionalities require contacting support

Jerri
CPC Test Proctor in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Washington Review

Comments: Certified Peer Counselor accreditation test. They have provide an alternative to in person testing.

Pros:

It get easier each time I use the product. It has more information and abilities than I need.