MailRush.io Reviews

by Cyber Cast International

Filter by:

• Overall

About MailRush.io

Leverage a Cold Email Strategy with our Turn-Key Email Outreach solution that bundles email service provider and email automation tools

Learn more about MailRush.io

Todd S.

"Finally!"

Comments: We use cold email outreach as a foundational platform to grow our agency. Using other programs that went through our Gsuite are not working as well as they once did. We kept losing Gmail accounts to spam filters. We knew we needed our own mail server but we are marketers not systems guys. Mailrush.io is awesome.

Pros: The software is easy to use. The onboarding process makes the program a no brainer.

Cons: The reporting dashboard is missing a some key analytics. I know they are working on them now, this is only a temporary annoyance. Considering this is the only issue it really isn't a big deal.

Andrew B.
Construction, 2-10 Employees

"pretty good"

Comments: Pretty good see above

Pros: Easy to use once you understand the options. Responsive customer support. Pay as you go billing.

Cons: I needed help to figure stuff out in the beginning. Slow and difficult contact downloads when trying to download large contact lists. Would like premade templates that can be clicked and "filled out" rather than HTML coding myself.

Nikhil B.
Nikhil B.
Business Development
  • Reviewed on 06/05/2021

"How about 1000 Emails a month?"

Comments: Highly recommend mailrush if you're looking to do any form of cold email marketing. Don't do it using gmail or other providers.

Pros: we bought a new domain just for cold email approach and mailrush helped us warm up the domain, setup automation emails. This is the best tool to start any cold email marketing

Cons: not a con but has a learning curve to it.

Alternatives Considered: Mailshake

Reasons for Switching to MailRush.io: customer support at mailrush was AMAZING.

• Reviewed on 06/05/2021
Steven H.
Head of influencer Marketing
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2020

"Great Product and even better customer support"

Comments: My over all experience has been very enjoyable with MailRush and their team!

Pros: MailRush has been very useful in allowing me to confidently and safely scale up my email marketing efforts. Their tools show you how fast you can scale and when you should slow down, enabling you to maximize your marketing efforts as efficiently as possible!

Cons: There have been small things missing along the way that allow for an easier user experience or more digestible data, however every time I have mentioned one of these minor issues, they have been met with almost instant action from their development team. I've been using their service for a few months and they have already added 3+ adjustments to their tools/functionality to directly address my concerns or requests. Very happy with this!

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing MailRush.io: We wanted to ensure we could safely scale up our operations without harming our email/domain reputation. They also had very competitive pricing which made the switch easy to explore and confirm it was right for us.

Switched From: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to MailRush.io: We wanted to ensure we could safely scale up our operations without harming our email/domain reputation. They also had very competitive pricing which made the switch easy to explore and confirm it was right for us.

by Cyber Cast International on 10/07/2020

Steven, thank you for your feedback.

• Reviewed on 09/07/2020
Jimmy K.
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2021

"Useless"

Comments: This is the first poor review i've written. I'm almost 40 years old. I changed my DNS Txt and Mx records to match the instructions. Didn't work. So, I had my webhost change the DNS records for me in case it was my error. Didn't work. Customer service was useless and told me that I shouldn't bother them with questions. That they weren't the webhost. I figured I'd wait a day or two to give the DNS some time to propagate. Meanwhile, I setup templates and noticed there isn't a way to insert any type of image unless it's connected to a URL. I connected my email signature to a URL and it still did not work on this software. It works in other cold email softwares. I ask customer service if they could assist and they told me that the software is meant for cold email and that I shouldn't be asking about a signature. That I needed to simply type my name out. DNS never resolved itself after Dreamhost made the required changes. I never used the software. Software is software. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't work. If the people behind the software treat you like a pest, then what's the point of using the software? Complete waste of my time and I lost more hope in humanity.

Pros: Leaving this review is the only positive result.

Cons: The customer service is not only horrendous but rude.

• Reviewed on 20/03/2021
Leialoha P.
Operations
Packaging & Containers, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/09/2021

"Never using another system again..."

Comments: I should have started with this system. I would have saved alot of lost time and money.

Pros: The software is user friendly. Simple to set up, easy to execute, and the help it provided me exceeded any other programming I've used in the past. I can't wait to share this product with my colleagues.

Cons: I really haven't come across anything negative so far, no complaints at all.

by Cyber Cast International on 06/09/2021

Thank you for the honest review.

• Reviewed on 01/09/2021
Keith R.
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2019

"On the fence about Mailrush.io?"

Comments: Love using Mailrush.io makes sending email campaigns fast easy and successful. I like the email spam check tool the most it makes all the difference.

Pros: Set up your Campaign in Minutes, and start delivering in no time!

Cons: I would like more control of how many emails to send per day to warm up the domain.

Alternatives Considered: Woodpecker

Reasons for Switching to MailRush.io: The Best Pricing for the Best Product it was easy to stay on monthly with such a great Cold email Service!

by Cyber Cast International on 20/11/2019

Hi Keith, thank you for trusting our service. Now you can set a daily limit for your campaigns. You can find it under the Sending Hours feature. Enjoy!

Chris B.
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2019

"Awesome software and support."

Comments: Excellent experience

Pros: The software is absolutely amazing. Easy to set up, easy to execute, and the support I received is above and beyond any other software I've used. I can't wait to continue with this software.

Cons: Nothing I can really speak of right now. Seems like the real deal.

• Reviewed on 29/11/2019
Billy A.
Billy A.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2019

"Excellent software for cold email reach!"

Comments: There are not alot of good options for software that sends cold emails, this is a good one.

Pros: I like that when I am running an email campaign, the software will let me know if there are any spam triggers and it sends each email at a certain frequency level that you set. (Example: once every 30 seconds)

Cons: It is a little complicated to setup. The support is really good to help you get off the ground.

Joshua G.
Founder/CEO
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/07/2020

"Awesome product"

Comments: Lovin it.

Pros: Overall easy to use yet uber thorough in helping you succeed.

Cons: Setting up the DNS stuff because I am not a tech guy lol

by Cyber Cast International on 15/07/2020

Hello Joshua,
Thank you for the feedback!

• Reviewed on 14/07/2020