• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.6 /5

About WinTeam

WinTeam is a holistic financial, operations and workforce management solution for cleaning and security contractors in North America.

Learn more about WinTeam

Barb B.
Controller
  • Reviewed on 22/10/2020

"RCS"

Pros: The modules are laid out very similar so it makes it easier for set up. The system makes it possible for many people in the organization to have important information at their fingertips. The reporting functionality is pretty good. We especially have liked the ease of payroll with timekeeping and different pay rates. The ability to do alot of customization has been both a pro and con. We have figured out many ways to customize the software for several areas of our business to have benefits.

Cons: Ehub frequently has issues. Many of our end users are not tech savvy so it causes a lot of training issues.
Updating to GL for all transactions can be tedious. Reporting is pretty good but paying extra for BI has made a big difference. It would be nice if that was just included in the software price. The ability to do a lot of customization has been both a pro and con. It dies often make more basic processes more difficult than they need to be.

• Reviewed on 22/10/2020
Jess H.
Operations Accountant
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees

"WinTeam"

Comments: Business Intelligence option in a game changer for date reporting and analysis WinTeam is only as good as the work you put into it, garbage in/garbage out. The initial set up of things is cumbersome but if you take the time to do it right then day to day use is worth it. Customer Support and WinTeam employees are top tier

Pros: The amount of date you can get out of the system and its ability to be more customized and tailored to our business needs

Cons: Canned reporting sucks. AP module hasn't been improved in many years. Many of the modules do not talk to each other causing duplication of work.

Jennifer S.
Accounting Manager
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2020

"Winteam has helped us keep everything together"

Pros: That all facets are available in one place and work together. AP, AR, payroll, timekeeping, scheduling, inventory.

Cons: Would like more reporting to be standard with the product.

• Reviewed on 20/10/2020
Blaine K.
Human Resource Manager

"WinTeam Performance"

Comments: My overall experience with WinTeam has been pretty positive.

Pros: What I like most about this product is that it is intergrated with our ATS Kwantek.

Cons: What I like least about this product is the outdated look.

Melinda B.
OAC
Security & Investigations, 5,001-10,000 Employees

"Bumpy but better!"

Comments: My experience started out very bumpy, but has really smoothed out over the years. I know I still have some to learn that the system will do, but it is much better today than 6 years ago.

Pros: After we figured out the payroll benefits, it is great now. We had a very rough start on it but learned a lot in the process. Completing the billing and also the ability to email invoices automatically on creation is awesome. You just have to make very sure you do things exactly or it is a mess. I finally learned an easy way to reprint invoices just last week.. Auditing is a breeze in Winteam.. Very easy to trace things all the way through.

Cons: Our training 6+ years ago was abysmal. We ended up having to muddle our way through and figure things out on our own for the first year or so. Then we were offered additional training, but had most of it conquered by then. This caused us to do a lot of double work and all.. I still do not like the Other Billing portion, it requires a lot of manual work. And I don't like the limited invoice customization available. I am still having to do some invoices manually in Excel. Invoice Entry can still use some modifications also.

Joshua R.
Environmental Services, 201-500 Employees

"Essential Software"

Pros: Love the reporting and tracking capabilities. The most useful reports in my job are the job costing and hours variance reports.

Cons: Cumbersome and often unintuitive to navigate. I know t has the capacity to deliver many useful metrics, but I feel I'm missing out due to an inability to run them or even know that they exist. (Customer support is awesome in helping overcome this though).

William B.
HR Manager
Business Supplies & Equipment, 201-500 Employees

"Exceptional"

Comments: The Sales department, especially my Account Executive has been exceptional. They treated our company as if we were a part of their family. They have always strive to make our work life easier by offering us products that make us more efficient. Their training teams have been wonderful and very patient with us in learning new facets of the software. We hope to engage more with E-hub but we have not been able to implement it as of yet.

Pros: We really enjoy the platform especially the personnel scheduling- it allows us to get a grasp on our profit and loss for each facility we service. It allows us to compare our actual dollar per hour we charge out with what we pay our employees. Secondly, we are strong users of the work scheduler. The ability to ticket our work orders and to close them after has definitely helped our company to become more deficient and effective at servicing our clients.

Cons: I can really only think of 3 cons- the inability for our work tickets to print in Alpha order. The second con would that there are not as many keyboard shortcuts as I would like. When I call into customer service for software support- it always feels like they are in a rush and not always happy to hear from their client.

Kari C.
Business Coordinator

"Overall great system"

Comments: I'd love to have more control / functionality through web, mobile or app versus having to use Citrix to access birthdays and other 'minor' task related information.

Pros: I love being able to pull P&L's per job / customer with just a couple clicks! Having all information in one software makes it very nice.

Cons: For some of the tasks, there are a lot of clicks to get to the answer... There are also some inconsistencies in report criteria (some I can pull by Region / Tier, others I can't and have to use Supervisor which is very inaccurate).

Denise C.
accounting assistant
Hospitality, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2019

"Overall Satisfaction"

Comments: Overall I like the ease of the system, I like be able to shoot reports to Excel format and I like the Grid View and the ability to delete unnecessary columns and tweak my reports as needed.

Pros: I like that you can several tabs open at a time and depending on the amount of users I can have multiple company databases open as well. I find the overall software easy to use. I jump from A/R, A/P, Inventory, Job costing, Human Resources and payroll daily and find that I can get virtually anything I need from multiple reports.

Cons: I don't like the way it sorts numbers. It doesn't sort sequentially it sorts by digits. For instance, my inventory codes will sort 10099 and then it goes to 101, 1010, 1011 and so on. After 1019 it goes to 102, 1020,10204. It sorts based on the value of each digit. This makes it difficult to find inventory items when you have a large warehouse database.

• Reviewed on 10/04/2019
Rene S.
Admin
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees

"Great software"

Comments: Good company that is constantly upgrading their product. A very complete coverage of business needs and great service.

Pros: You can run almost every facet of your business in this program. They allow for one system to track business payroll, payables, receivables, and if you use it budgets, overhead, accounting reports, etc.

Cons: Some of the features have a cost associated that we are not able to work into our budget. Some things you would think should be easy to do, like print invoices with payments received on them automatically is not an option.

Jason K.
CFO
Facilities Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2019

"Good software for the industry"

Comments: Overall it does the job and the customer service is good and I am hoping to resolve some of our other concerns with it here in the future

Pros: It has a lot of features that work specifically with our industry and the customer support has been good.

Cons: I feel like I am limited on certain things I can do in our sales and work tickets processes. I also don’t like how you can’t use the CRM side of it offline because we don’t always have good cell service.

Gene R.
Vice President
Facilities Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/04/2019

"WinTeam is a solid ERP for companies in the janitorial and security services industries."

Comments: The team at WinTeam is committed to their customers and they are always willing to help to ensure that customers are successful using the system.

Pros: There is a lot of native functionality that is specific to the janitorial and security services industries. The application is very robust.

Cons: The system can be difficult to navigate. There is a lot of functionality and it takes some training and investment to figure it out.

• Reviewed on 26/04/2019
Melissa S.
Senior Accountant
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2020

"Great all in one product"

Pros: WinTeam is easy to use and is a great all in one software. The various security settings are great for setting up the appropriate access for users.

Cons: The Citrix login is cumbersome. It is difficult when the system is updating and in comes down for hours. We have 24 dispatch center that gets interrupted when this happens.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2020
Bambi G.
Accountant
  • Reviewed on 14/10/2020

"Winteam"

Comments: Very good. Great support with knowledgeable staff. Most questions can be answered with online help. So easy to use that help is rarely needed.

Pros: Winteam is very easy to use and new employees can learn it quickly

Cons: The software is a little outdated - it should be updated to a more modern look and feel

• Reviewed on 14/10/2020
Wendy L.
Vice President

"WinTeam"

Comments: Outstanding!

Pros: Since we started using WinTeam (2007) we have grown to utilizing almost every aspect/function of it. WinTeam has made running our company more efficient than every before!

Cons: We could be trained more in modules we don't use regularly.

Accounting Manager

"Easy to Use"

Comments: We have used them for many years and they are always responsive and helpful.

Pros: This is a really forgiving software. It's easy to undo mistakes, which happens a lot with new users.

Cons: Some of the modules work better than others. Inventory has a limited use for us.

Director of Operations
Security & Investigations, 501-1,000 Employees

"Reccomend"

Comments: We have been able to optimize my roster and expand our reach using Team Software.

Pros: I love the features that make it easy for my dispatchers and managers to find easy staffing solutions!

Cons: At this point in time I do not have many if any complaints!

Sreethu P.
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2020

"Need for customer portal"

Pros: Easy to use. Ability to run a variety of reports.

Cons: Lack of customer centric portal. Customer should have a level of access to view certain items such as schedules. Also need something web based now that work from home is a norm.

Gerry G.
Design specialist
Security & Investigations, 501-1,000 Employees

"Review"

Comments: It works great for security services

Pros: It works great for our security services

Cons: Integration with other platforms like manitou monitoring software New users have a hard time learning the software

Laura C.
President/CEO
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/10/2020

"Sunshine Cleaning Systems, Inc."

Comments: Important to our daily business. Used by operation, accounting and financial.

Pros: Integration and reliability. We have been using Team products since 1989.

Cons: Need better ways to get at needed data.

Kellie K.
Payroll/Benefits Specialist

"The Basics"

Pros: It's user friendly for new employees to start using right away with little training.

Cons: It can be limited on individual personal preferences.

Jennifer T.
Rental Mat Coordinator

"Winteam"

Pros: Ease of movement between areas and having multiple screens open at once.

Cons: Some accounting features are difficult to navigate.

Naina S.
Payroll Manager
Security & Investigations, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Review"

Pros: The integration of all information to all modules

Cons: Need to have more updates to reflect Canadian Standards

Mary D.
Bookkeeper
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2020

"End user"

Comments: Good, but too labor intensive for normal accounting functions.

Pros: Tiers and ability to pull information you want.

Cons: TIme to enter through all the process and especially to correct an error.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2020