15 years helping British businesses

About TWIPLA

A high-performing app that offers an all-in-one solution for any website: website stats, UX & behavior, visitor interactions, & more.

Learn more about TWIPLA

Pros:

Love the geo locating users (which is important for my business). Get to the info I need quickly.

Cons:

Heatmap still not available for use. Limited customization of dashboard.

TWIPLA ratings

4.7
4.5
4.6
4.4

8.6/10

TWIPLA has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 387 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used TWIPLA before?

Nurul Iman
Nurul Iman
Information Technology Assistant in Malaysia
Banking, 10,000+ Employees

Website visitor analysis report

Comments: We have learn so much of our website visitor and determine our market audience.

Pros:

It has been a monumental help in clinching who our target market is. The session records are a service I use continually. By dissecting user behavior on our website, we can select what features are most popular and what areas require the most work.

Cons:

The only thing I can think of that might be better is feature to track which guiding pages are responsible for the loftiest percentage of visitors who immediately quit after clicking a link.

Amber
Photographer in Canada
Photography, 2–10 Employees

Great piece of analytics software!

Pros:

I love how easy it is to access information quickly on the main page. It's very well laid out for the user and the design is simple, but modern. I love being able to see my top referrers without clicking around, it helps me keep track of the performance of ads I may be running to direct traffic to my site. I also being able to see the returning visitors - once one of them contacts you, so you can go see which pages they checked out and have a better idea of how educated they are about the services you offer.

Cons:

The only thing I find I don't really like is that some referrers don't seem to be shown. I usually only see the referrals from top sites such as Facebook, Instagram and Google, but when I check my Google Analytics I can see other smaller websites that traffics is coming from.

Altamiro
Maestro in Brazil
Music, Self Employed

V.A. Review

Comments: It has been usefull for my website traffic monitoring.

Pros:

Its interface is very simple. You don't need too much tecnical experience to handle with it.

Cons:

Too much steps to reach information I need. My suggestion is to place the location information of the visitor in the visitors panel, with the city name.

Martin
Owner in Brazil
Farming, 2–10 Employees

My Experience with Visitors Analytics

Comments: I have no particular problems or complains. I would like to have a better interaction with my Google Ads campaigns.

Pros:

I am very satisfied about the accuracy and detail of the information which I get on a daily basis. It is much more accurate than Google Analytics and I can obtain immediate feedback in terms of the impact of my Google Ads campaigns. Since I am an exporter of live animals I must be focused on the results of my marketing efforts. I am now able to determine either the success or failure of my campaigns immediately and I can adjust and modify them very quickly.

Cons:

I think the price of the subscription is high compared to other online services which use, like Dropbox and my current Zone Alarm Antivirus and Firewall. The price should be more competitive. I currently have three Visitors Analytics accounts for three different websites, and I do think I deserve a discount in compensation for my loyalty. It never happened!

Niall
Web Optimisation and Analytics Manager in Ireland
Retail, 10,000+ Employees

A Comprehensive Overview of Website Traffic

Comments: Visitor Analytics provides a comprehensive overview of our website traffic, with an intuitive interface and helpful customer support team. Overall, it's a great tool for monitoring website performance.

Pros:

Visitor Analytics makes it easy to understand website traffic data, allowing us to quickly identify trends and user behaviour. The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, and the customer support team is always on hand to answer any questions we might have.

Cons:

Visitor Analytics doesn't provide as much in-depth reporting options as some of its competitors, and the data can sometimes be slow to update.

kothari m
Web Master in India
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

Excellent Analytics Software

Comments: It works best and I find better than other Analytics software. Its privacy center works seamlessly with this.

Pros:

Its heatmap recording, google analytics management, event tracking, visitors funnels and all its functions works best. Its performance management in relation to Wix website is perfect.

Cons:

So far I have not find any negatives of this app.

Santiago
Marketing Manager in Ecuador
Food & Beverages, 201–500 Employees

Visitor Analytics: A Complete Analytics Suite for Your Website

Comments: Overall, we've had a positive experience with Visitor Analytics. It's been a great resource to help us better understand our users.

Pros:

Visitor Analytics has been an incredible tool for understanding our website visitors. It has a great user interface and a lot of features to help us gather insights. We love being able to create custom segments and track user flows.

Cons:

Unfortunately, we've encountered a few bugs with the reporting. There's been some discrepancy between what's reported in Visitor Analytics and what we see in other analytics platforms.

Katerina
Reservation manager in Greece
Hospitality, Self Employed

High quality traffic application

Comments: The detailed statistics have helped me to understand my site's visitors, to get to know who and how visits my website,when and from where.
It has also helped me to improve my marketing campaigns by learning from the data so as to build better ones.

Pros:

WIth the Visitor Analytics application I can get a complete overview of my website stats, check my website's performance with user behaviour analytics and visitor's interaction features. It is very friendly and easy to use.You don't need to be an IT expert to use it. The best of all is that it can be added to my site;s dashboard and does not appear on my site.

Cons:

I can't find any serious drawbacks.Sometimes the application doesn't load at all or it takes some time to load.

Sameer
Sameer
Chief in India
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Quick and easy analytics reporting for wix websites

Comments: From a developer / agency perspective, the ease of setup and quick reporting are great to have. Enables you to provide accurate visitor data to clients with minimal time and effort. This is great for basic websites that don't require in-depth tracking, or any deep-dive tracking to make SEM or paid advertising decisions.

Pros:

Very easy to setup, hardly any learning curve, very easy and quick to create basic client reports.

Cons:

The price. Hard to make a case to a client that this is better than the free Google analytics tracking.The wix analytics integration is convenient for basic reports, but in my opinion it does not inspire the confidence that an SEMRush or Google Analytics does when collecting data, especially when needed for advertising campaign tracking or making advt budget decisions.

Azizah
Azizah
Office Management in Malaysia
Telecommunications, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Great help in analysis website visitor

Pros:

The most impressive thing to me is the functionality that allows you to track separately the user that visits your website. It is incalculable to see how visitors move across your site and what content piques their engagement. Also, it aids the developer in comprehending the user and what they want.

Cons:

Consequently, it would be advantageous to choose between various membership plans or pay for only the services I need. Though they got back to me quickly, customer assistance wasn't precisely clear in their response.

José Gabriel
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst in Angola
Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

My personal experience with Visitor Analytics

Comments: Visitor Analytics is an excellent service for businesses who want to track user engagement on their website. Although the setup can be a bit complicated, the features are robust and well worth the money.

Pros:

Visitor Analytics provides an incredibly comprehensive and detailed view of user engagement on websites. It offers real-time data tracking, heat maps, and other analytics tools to measure user behavior and engagement. The user interface is straightforward and easy to use, making it a great choice for businesses of any size.

Cons:

Visitor Analytics is a bit pricey compared to other similar services. Additionally, the setup can be a bit complicated and requires a lot of technical knowledge to get started.

Ian
CTO in Kenya
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Visitor Analytics: The Black Box You Didn't Know Existed is Revealed

Pros:

The feature set is really comprehensive and it's increased the depth of how I view and analyze traffic. I am able to leverage this in-depth information to improve the overall experience for my visitors online.

Cons:

Though I'm liking the experience so far, I would have loved to see some features that track some of the keywords and search terms that led visitors to the site, especially from an SEO perspective; something similar to Google Search Console's analytics, or an integration with it altogether. Even then, it's pretty much adequate.

Virginia
Webmaster in US
Computer Networking, Self Employed

Affordable Analytics

Comments: It is rewarding to know that visitors from a large number of nations visit my website. Encouraging, really, for I was thinking about closing the site until I saw that it is still (after 10 years) still sought after. As I said above, I would like to now which pages each visitor read and how long s/he remained on each page. My site is very large. If certain pages aren't attracting readers, I just might decide to take them down. I need that information.

Pros:

Presentation of information is easy to access and follow. One does not have to go in search of what one needs to know. It's all right there and easy to understand.

Cons:

I would like to know which pages each visitor read and how long s/he remained on each page. In other words, I'd like it to be more specific than which percentage of visitors read a certain page.

Coral
artist in Mexico
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

Understanding Analytics

Comments: Visitor analytics help me understand how people navigate my website and what specifically is of most interest. And also how they arrive there..through social media, google etc.

Pros:

I find understand what city customers are from and if they are spending any length of time of any given page. My customers generally look a lot repeatdly and then contact me if interested rather than purchasing through the shop

Cons:

Overall I think its pretty good. Cant think of anything I really dislike

Carlos
Technical Sales Director in Brazil
Telecommunications, 2–10 Employees

You need this tool!

Comments: FANTASTIC! I really like to use every day. It helps a lot to driving us to create new content or modify some existent content to our visitors/customers, based on their visits and the time of duration of their visits. With the new beta featura of Recording we can see exactly what our visitors are doing in our website. No words, Fantastic!

Pros:

easy of use geographical differentiation daily analysis, per week and per month detect the visitor`s operational system detect the visitor`s web browser and now the visitors record - should be a standard feature of Visitor Analytics

Cons:

For while, nothing to add here. Just the visitors record should be a standard feature of Visitor Analytics

Larry
Support Engineering Service Manager in US
Consumer Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Highly Recommend Visitor Analytics

Comments: One of the best platforms on the market. The value it's provided has been amazing so far.

Pros:

This platform is very easy to use. It's been an amazing asset for us and has helped us gauge our audience. One feature that I particularly like are the session recordings. We can see how our clients are interacting with our online platform and where we need to improve upon.

Cons:

The platform is quite expensive. While it's well worth the price, it could be more affordable.

Visitor Analytics Response

2 years ago

Many thanks for the positive review and feedback, Larry. We are constantly reviewing our pricing model and always trying to remain as competitive as possible. We will keep striving for this. Feel free to reach out to us directly too, if you want to discuss your package. Many thanks, Matt ([email protected])

Dawn
Naturopath in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Best App on My Website

Pros:

I go to Visitor Analytics every morning to see how many potential clients have been on the website the day before. It also tells me what pages clients are going to and I plan my marketing strategies around this valuable information. If numbers are down I know I need to make a change. If they are up then I know what I am doing is working. Love the app!!!

Cons:

There are absolutely no cons that I can think of.

Ralf
Candidate for Congress in US
Political Organization, Self Employed

Why I like Analytics

Comments: There are many features including geo-location of where my visitors are coming from, which pages their viewing, how many are new or returning and data breakouts by day, on week or per month and how much of a percentage increase each period is compared to last report. The geo-mapping is global which is very interesting. You wonder how your website got a hit from the other side of the world. It's very exciting.

Pros:

As a political candidate having real time data is critical to gauging the effectiveness of your messaging. I like how easy it is to access the Analytics software on my website. There are many features including geo-location of where my visitors are coming from, which pages their viewing, how many are new or returning and data breakouts by day, on week or per month and how much of a percentage increase each period is compared to last report. The geo-mapping is global which is very interesting. You wonder how your website got a hit from the other side of the world. It's very exciting.

Cons:

I did not experience any negatives. It is pretty much a visual interface which requires no coding or advanced skills.

Aarthi
Screenwriter in Canada
Entertainment, Self Employed

Wix analytics thoughts

Comments: It's not bad but I would like the above issues to be addressed since I am a regular user and need it to work at all times.

Pros:

I like that I can see when someone visits and know roughly where they are from as well. This helps me also track if having a personal website for my business is helpful or it isn't.

Cons:

It doesn't always load properly on certain browsers such as Safari. It used to also have a satellite view similar to google maps but that's been removed as well. That's a minor note but I sorta miss this (for me it does help to know who is on the other side checking out my website as I rely on this information to make sure I am achieving specific marketing targets and connections I make offline as well).

Emilie
Writer in US
Public Relations & Communications, Self Employed

Great Software!

Comments: Functional and very easy to understand even dummies could understand!

Pros:

Very easy to function. Easy access and easy understanding as well as explanatory vocabulary and very simple diagnostics that anyone can understand! Web Analytics for Dummies

Cons:

The inability to use its full functionality while under free trial

Printing, 2–10 Employees

The Black-Box of Web-Analytics

Comments: It's been an amazing journey with Visitor Analytics and we are using this feature almost for 5 years now. Only if Visitor Analytics could "reward" their "Loyal Customers" with some better pricing, it would make icing on the cake. There has been a sharp increase in their price.

Pros:

A clear VISUALIZATION of visitor's interaction with the website. It's quite user-friendly and provide insights to the user just like a black-box of visitor's mind. Highly recommended to capture the consumer behaviour precisely and then approach the potential customers with a clear picture about their requirements.

Cons:

Nothing specific. Everything seems to be ok. Only pricing is a bit towards expensive side.

Steven
Chief Strategist in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

We love Visitor Analytics

Pros:

The ease in which you can add it to your website was what sealed the deal for us. Also a big fan of the real time visitor tracking based upon IP address as it allows us to see where our promotions are converting into site traffic.

Cons:

It could have a little more in-depth reporting but for the money it is still a great value.

Amanda
Psychic in US
Wholesale, 2–10 Employees

Fantastic

Comments: I will always have it!

Pros:

Analytics helps me see which content works best for organic reach

Cons:

Sometimes the map will glitch and show 0 Visitors ... when a few minutes before that, everything was up to date ( i know it resets during the evening)

Crystal
Director of Operations in US
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Amazing Job at Reporting

Comments: Overall experience with Visitor Analytics is just amazing!

Pros:

This software is so robust! It shows us exactly who is visiting our site, the conversion, and allows us to make improvement where it is necessary. There is no guesswork with working with this application and it is so easy to use and implement. I would recommend this to everyone!

Cons:

I didn't have a least favorite thing about this software at all.

Stefannie
Writer, Producer, Photographer in Cyprus
Entertainment, Self Employed

A must for a bloguer

Comments: It helped me maintaining a stable blog post in order to see my audience increasing.

Pros:

This app allows you to track how many people came on your blogue, which pages they visited, from which country, how long, the date! I mean basically you know everything about who visited your blogue! It helped you to notice what people like the most, the numbers of clicks and it gives you a good idea of interests of your audience.

Cons:

I didn’t like that when I visit my blogue it count for i click. I dont want to be part of the statistics!

Visitor Analytics Response

5 years ago

Hello, Stefannie! This is easy! You have 2 ways of ignoring your visits on the website: Go to Settings -> Do you want to ignore your own visits? -> Move the toggle to ON and all your visits from that specific browser will be ignored. There is also a link to share with your coworkers or people who you want to ignore on the website as well. Just send it over If you did not anonymize the IPs, you can go to Settings -> Ignore IP address -> Add your own IP and click Apply. You can do this for as many IPs as you want. And voila - no more visits of your own! If you need any help with this, you can always go to our website and write us a message in the chat bubble on our website! Thanks so much for your review! Have a great day!