15 years helping British businesses

About Profit.co

Profit.co is the best platform for OKRs. The UX is designed to educate while executing your strategy.

Learn more about Profit.co

Pros:

Profit.co is very easy to use and integrate into your workspace. It is very intuitive and properly accommodates all the core principles of OKR at a very cost-effective price.

Cons:

The main difficulties are caused by too many customizable features.

Profit.co ratings

4.5
4.9
4.7
4.8

9.3/10

Profit.co has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 181 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Profit.co before?

Liana
Liana
Operations Manager in Armenia
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11–50 Employees

Great software with super responsive support

Comments: Before using the software we were practicing OKR in excel sheets,now everything is easy to track measure,everything at hand any time,no need to ask employees to show their progress or the work already done to achieve our giolas,unnecessary hassle and communication already in the past,you just need to login into dashboard to see your team and the company progress.

Pros:

The software is user friendly,easy to set up.and adjust. The team is constantly working on customizing the soft to meet our expectations.

Cons:

Some features did not met our expectations,but the product team adjusted them accordingly.

3 years ago

Dear Liana, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

carlos ruben
COO in Dominican Republic
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

Excellent Tool

Comments: Fantastic!, It has made our lives easier to focus on what is really important.

Pros:

the ease of creating OKRs and the alignment between the areas with their due follow-ups.

Cons:

Nothing. All the features are working correctly.

3 months ago

Hi Carlos, Thank you for the review! We're delighted to hear you find our tool excellent for creating OKRs and its alignment features. We hope to hear more about your experiences in the future. Cheers, Profit.co

Francisco
People manager in Chile
Construction, 201–500 Employees

Comprehensive OKR management

5.0 last month New

Comments: I have a great experience with the software. It is important to highlight the highly proactive support team. They are always making follow ups and keep up the attention looking for long term relationship.
The software is continuosly being updates, adding features and integrating customer experiences. I have had a superb experience, mainly thanks to the people who are behind the software.

Pros:

-All features I need, and I can imagine, are covered by the software. -Very comprehensive teamwork managed in one place, good progress tracking, great task management. -Awesome reporting.

Cons:

-Learn to use the software is quite challenging, due the rich feature palette it offers. - OKR management needs not only the software, it is tied to an organizational culture, and this is hard to connect between the system.

Kelly
Risk Manager in Botswana
Financial Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Good customer service

Comments: Good experience. Great software.

Pros:

I received good customer service from the Profit.Co team. On time assistance and commitment to meeting and setting SLA.

Cons:

I was not able to upload data on to the software.

2 years ago

Hi Kelly, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Appreciate your time. It's good to know that you love our support and will assure you to continue the same. Looking forward to knowing more about your experiences in the future. Thank you

Mohamed
CTO in Jordan
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Excellent features Keep up the good work

5.0 last month New

Comments: Excellent. I love the mix of having to manage my OKRs and manage my tasks.

Pros:

Besides OKR management, I like the task management feature. And I liked [sensitive content hidden], very friend and experienced in the software and he was very informative.

Cons:

The user experience can be improved. Especially in: - The most important feature that your software is missing is the Workload Management. It is very simple view. - Also the Assigned employees filter in Tasks/Gantt View - Editing OKRs and I keep unintentionally jumping to the Details screen. - Adding tasks/initiatives to the KRs is a little bit not friendly and not straight forward. - Adding tasks to different spaces is not friend and can be improved.

Paul
Paul
CEO in South Africa
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

Excellent Tool for OKR's and Continuous Performance Feedback

Comments: The support has been excellent and has enabled a smooth rollout.

Pros:

The integration of OKR's, Goals & Continuous Feedback makes this a powerful team for aligning and growing team members.

Cons:

It would be good to see more support for managing processes "bottom-up".

2 years ago

Hi Paul, It's great to know that you are having a wonderful experience with Profit.co. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Hope to hear more about your experiences with us in the future! Thank you.

Luis
OPEX in Mexico
Medical Devices, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Support Review

5.0 last month New

Comments: Great experience, so far we have completed almost al implementation milestones.

Pros:

The implementation team is always available, [sensitive content hidden] for example

Cons:

Learning curve is kind of hard, so we are still working with deployment team.

Ankush
HR in India
Gambling & Casinos, 501–1,000 Employees

Customer Support System

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I have raised 2 queries via Support Chat and team responses so quickly, They have asked me for a quick call and resolve the issue. Thanks for quick support. [sensitive content hidden]

Cons:

Chat Support System is good and really helpful. I know the response time now i am informing employees to use it.

Tina
Human Resources Business Partner in Indonesia
Mental Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Great Tool and Support!

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Profit.co is easy to use for setting and tracking OKR. Their customer support is quick and helpful.

Cons:

Setting it up can take some time and might be a bit tricky if you’re new to OKR. Some features could use better guides.

Ginny
Head of Operations in US

Exceptional Support and Great Experience with Profit.co

5.0 last month New

Pros:

The support team's responsiveness and patience were outstanding. They quickly addressed my Chat request and provided excellent assistance throughout our call. Their support was extremely helpful.

Cons:

There was nothing I disliked about Profit.co.my experience was very positive.

Robert
Director of Software Development in US
Consumer Services, 10,000+ Employees

Stop looking as this is the only OKR solution you need.

Pros:

Excellent Product! Excellent Customer Support! The customer support is top-notch with true white glove treatment before and after onboarding. Unlike some vendors that disappear after the transaction, they are attentive and understand what makes good relationships irrespective of the size of the org or users. There are so many pros to this product it's hard to pick. The UI is very intuitive and you can be as complex or as simplistic with your OKRs as your needs grow. I like the fact that if I need to export the data for reporting easily to match company report styles as it is easy to do so you have a lot of flexibility.

Cons:

Release notes appear absent so I tend to find new features by stumbling upon or the periodic touchpoints with a company rep. I know there are changes to this coming soon but having a product that is continually evolving with additions is not a con but wish I knew when they were released. I know this is being addressed shortly and such a minor concern.

3 years ago

Dear Robert, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Rudy
CEO in US
Telecommunications, 2–10 Employees

Objective Key Results ( OKRs) - All the workflow under 1 app but starts with..

Comments: The main business problem we are solving is the fact the profit.co offers the ability to quickly create a task and can easily dictate if the task is been assigned in a timely manner or not by providing status "check ins" for any team member from any device, any where in the world - In reality now the CEO has true visibility and control of the company's heart-pulse thanks to profit.co

Pros:

Having to digitally assign task, responsibilities while allowing the team to participate, Staff-Check in from anywhere any device, score and employee recognition, adjust KPIs"on-Demand" tool , all as a one community, all under one platform its simply amazing. In my opinion when it comes to improving the efficiency of your team and managing your teams Objective Key Results ( OKRs) Profit.co is the solution.

Cons:

The software satisfy the need of managing a simple-team/staff or task its now made easy due to profit.co.

3 years ago

Dear Rudy, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Ximena
Jefe Talento y Cultura in Chile
Logistics & Supply Chain, 201–500 Employees

The best way of keep up with your companie's OKR

Comments: Really good experience, the consultants are allways pending to answer questions and to help when required. Congrat to [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Pros:

Allows to reflect the OKR team cell working way, Measure its compliance, along with recognizing the teams achievements

Cons:

Ocassionally it is hard to reflect how the objectives are to be measured, several test will be required to get to the right measure

2 years ago

Hi Ximena, Great to know that you love our OKR software and we serve as one complete solution for your organization. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team for any queries. We are happy to help. Hoping to know more about your experience with us in the future. Cheers, Profit.co

Chevon
CEO in US
Events Services, 2–10 Employees

OKRs For All - The Right Way

Comments: Profit.Co gets it right! The company leadership and the implementation team are accessible and extremely knowledgeable. I have had great success with them to ensure my clients are happy with the product and are seeing the benefits of implementing Profit. For my company we use Profit daily to drive results and stay aligned.

Pros:

This software provides a global view of how the entire company is doing in alignment with the overall company objectives. We can’t live without Profit and so do my clients that we have introduced to the product are very happy.

Cons:

This software has exceeded expectations and has been fantastic for my team and for my clients.

3 years ago

Dear Chevon, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Craig
Craig
Chief Administrative Officer and Head of Research in US
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Best way to manage/drive your company OKR's

Comments: We are using profit to drive our company goals to each employee using objectives and key results. It ensures that everyone is working towards the company goals and that progress can be tracked real-time.

Pros:

Profit is a comprehensive, easy-to-use and intuitive product with a high level of customer support.

Cons:

We do not have any neutral or negative comments to offer. We are highly satisfied.

2 years ago

Hi Craig, Thank you for your positive feedback and outstanding rating for our OKR software. We are happy to learn our OKR software is taking one step closer to achieving your goals. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future! Cheers, Profit.co

John Epok
Regional Platforms Lead in Philippines
Telecommunications, 501–1,000 Employees

OKR and Performance Tracking done fashionably!

Comments: Overall above average, great tool but there are minor improvements needed.

Pros:

Transparency - shows who is the owner of the task and to which specific track it belongs to. Ton of features on tracking and task visualization. Reminder - never missed a check in! Collaboration - i can add sub owners on tasks.

Cons:

Interface can be a bit cluttered which leads spending time just to check in.

3 months ago

Hi John, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Thrilled to hear you're enjoying our platform! Thanks for highlighting its transparency, rich tracking features, and seamless collaboration. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future! Cheers, Profit.co

Larissa
HR Manager in Australia

Great support

Comments: The customer service and support are great. The consultant, [sensitive content hidden], has been very helpful and provided us a lot of information regarding OKRs and performance reviews. Thanks for your assistance.

Pros:

The OKRs, Performance Reviews and aligning goals to individuals or groups.

Cons:

The tutorials don't work at the moment.

11 months ago

Hi Larissa, We truly appreciate your feedback! It's wonderful to know that Profit.co's features like OKRs, Performance Reviews, and goal alignment have been beneficial. We're glad our customer service and consultant support have made a positive impact on your experience. Hoping to hear more about your experiences in the future. Thank you

Kentall
Kentall
Sales And Marketing Associate in Philippines
Marketing & Advertising, 201–500 Employees

A Powerful OKR Software for Business Growth

Pros:

Profit.co provides a variety of tools for creating and tracking our OKRs at various levels. Its powerful analytics features are a great help to keep our team stays on track with our goals. The interface is user-friendly, and we didn't have a hard time navigating the software.

Cons:

Smaller businesses may find this software too costly, and users may need some training to make the most of its features.

11 months ago

Hi Kentall, Thank you for your valuable feedback! We're glad to hear that Profit.co's diverse tools, analytics features, and user-friendly interface have contributed to effective OKR creation, tracking, and goal alignment within your team. Hoping to hear more about your experiences in the future. Thank you

Haider
Haider
Business Development Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

My project owes its success to profit.co

Comments: OKRs have never been easier to keep. For a first time OKR user, I couldn't ask for better software.

Pros:

I use profit.co every day. I set my personal, department and corporate objectives so they are all aligned and visible to my management. This accountability keeps me motivated to drive my key results into achieving my objectives. It is so intuitive to use that I work with my eyes closed and navigate so seamlessly. Present to management so impressively.

Cons:

I'm a sales guy yet I'm able to use this software to put objectives and key results very successfully. I wish it was easier get the Quarter dates aligned but they were quick to change it from the backend. Be able to check in for previous weeks missed.

3 years ago

Dear Haider, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Tuhina
Senior Human Resources Specialist in India
Package/Freight Delivery, 201–500 Employees

Great Experience

Pros:

Profit is a great platform for the organizations following OKR method for employee performance evaluation. The platform is very easy to use and there are enough customization options available as well. The customer support team is always there to help and guide you whenever and wherever required. Extremely pleased with the experience provided.

Cons:

The system is a bit complicated for new users. But employees get used to it in a few days, so not a pain as such.

3 years ago

Dear Tuhina, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Kirsty
COO in India
Apparel & Fashion, 11–50 Employees

Review on Profit.co

Comments: We started using Profit.co for our OKRs. We were slightly familiar with the concepts, but were amazed by the UX of Profit. It is extremely easy to understand what each page means. There are many videos that explain the concepts well and on top of that, the UX is very intuitive with good explanations at appropriate places. I have to say, Profit made our adoption of OKRs very easy and effective. Being a senior executive, I can confidently say that Profit has enabled us to focus and prioritize on the right things to get done and avoid distractions as we are building our business.

Pros:

Intuitive to learn and use. Addresses OKRs very well. Has integrated Task Management.

Cons:

Mobile Apps are native, but are a bit behind in terms of feature releases.

3 years ago

Dear Kirsty, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Sports, 51–200 Employees

One of the best products

Pros:

It is very easy to use and adapt. Gives an overall birds eye view of objectives, ensuring every individual has visibility of the common organizational objective

Cons:

A few more vide tutorials could be very beneficial

3 years ago

Hi, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Engagement Manager in US
Information Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Focus on delivering value, not tracking or reporting on it

Comments: The support team has been a real pleasure to work with. We had a configuration issue that was caused by us and they were quick to respond and assist with a solution.

Pros:

Easy to setup, easy to use. Integrates with Jira and BigQuery. Has built in reporting as well that makes feeding information to Customer Success for QBRs and Annual Reviews a breeze. I can focus on delivering value rather than trying to figure out how to report on it.

Cons:

No cons at this point, the software does what we need it to and is super easy to use.

2 years ago

Hi David, Thank you for sharing your experience with Profit.co. We are happy to learn our OKR software is taking one step closer to achieving your goals. Hoping to hear more about your experiences in the future. Thank you

Grace
Office Manager in Vietnam
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great OKRs tool!

Comments: Profit Support team (Veera and Team)has helped me a lot not only during learning period but in practical cases also.

Pros:

Friendly usage, increase our focus on paint-points.

Cons:

Not able to sort by EE ID yet; also can't sort/ export single Dept. OKRs.

2 years ago

Hi Grace, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Appreciate your time. It's great to know you are having a wonderful experience with profit.co. Hope to hear more about your experience with us in the future! Cheers, Profit.co

Tommy
Global Director of Business Operations in UK
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Review of Profit

Comments: The services teams are A+. Whenever my team have an issue it is dealt with immediately by friendly knowledgeable staff.

Pros:

The ability to share other people OKRs from different teams to increase communication and learning. It also allows the flexibility to customise features tailored to our needs

Cons:

Needs more dashboard features so that we can track who has done what and when.

3 years ago

Hi Tommy, Thank you for your positive feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!