Prezentor in Medical Devices Sales

Erik T.
Key Account Manager
Medical Devices, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall it is the perfect tool having all your product detail aids with you

Pros: Prezentor is quick and easy to use in front of the customer and also helpful sending brochures, fact sheets and clinical studies after the sales call by email.
You're getting a email notification when the info is opened.

Cons: if there is a lot of sub pages it can take some time to find the right info. Often use will decrease search time

by Prezentor on 16/07/2019

Hi Erik,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and explaining how you use Prezentor.

It makes us happy and proud to hear that Prezentor is the perfect tool for having all your product detail aids with you.

Your feedback regarding the search of information has been forwarded to our Product team. They will take your feedback into consideration. :)

Customer focused

Reviewed on 02/08/2019
Elaine S.
Hearing Aid Dispenser
Medical Devices, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: By answering the questions the customer is, in effect, rating their problems without the need for me to give them the hard sell

Pros: This software enables me to get the most relevant information, in the least amount of time, to accurately prescribe the best solution for the customer’s needs

Cons: Having to add customer details is time consuming, if it was linked to the customer file this would be automatically added

Hi Elaine

Thank you for taking your time to do the review. We do appreciate this.

We are happy to read that you find the software customer focused and that it helps you in selling!

We are in dialog with your admins regarding linking your different systems so you can save time and make your experience even better :)

Prezentor Team

Bloom Prezentor Review

Reviewed on 21/07/2019
Chantal C.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall the app works.

Pros: It is easy to use and when there are updates they are quick and easy to complete

Cons: Recently I did have to reset my password and it would deny the new password and I had to do the reset several times before it would accept it and let me back into the app.

Hi Chantal,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We're happy to hear you're satisfied and find it easy to use Prezentor.

We take data security very seriously and have strict requirements for the creation of passwords. Therefore, it may seem a tedious process but we do it to keep your data safe.

Should you experience anything out of the ordinary going forward, please don't hesitate to contact us. That way we can get you moving on with your work as quickly as possible.

improvement is waited to be seen

Celine L.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I like the tab option at the bottom that we could skip to different section as we go.

Cons: I found the icons are less intuitive (the backward button is not beside the forward button), you cannot save certain page as PDF file and there should be a prompt confirming that whether you want to exit the program before data is erased.

by Prezentor on 09/08/2019

Dear Celine

Thank you for taking your time to do the review - we do appreciate this!

We would really like to look into the things mentioned around the arrows for instance, this could be from the setup of your specific presentation.

You can actually save certain slides as PDF by using the Snapshot feature.

All data is being saved and it is not erased even if you exit the program :)

Please do reach out to me if you have questions regarding the above.

BR
Jacob

Prezentor review Scotland

Catherine G.
Hospital Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It’s very useful for me to find information, and clear and easy to use.

Pros: I like the simple layout. It’s easy to use. Easy to find information.

Cons: Lack of corporate signature on the email

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We're happy to hear that you find Prezentor easy and useful.

You can save an email template with your corporate signature in the Prezentor app.

If you use email templates with a standard text you can save these together with your signature. If you write individual email messages to your recipients, then you can save an email template with your signature only.

You just copy-paste your signature into your email template and save it. That way your corporate signature is easily added, when selecting a template.

You may find our tutorial on how to create email templates useful: https://bit.ly/2YfQjUl

Great tool to bring our work to live

Reviewed on 03/08/2019
Flavilla
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall very well.
Clients are usually well impressed with our work presentation.
Prezentor adds some credibility to the work we do

Pros: I like the fact that you can track the actions of the receiver. It allows me to see where what our prospects and contacts spend the most time looking and have tailored conversation.
I like how easy it is to create a new presentation by duplicating other content

Cons: A bit technical so I'm not sure how I would have done without my graphic design team.
Also the navigation from slide can be improved to avoid visitors missing any slides.
I feel like there is a lot of functionalities that I haven't had the chance to use.

Hi there,

Jacob

Not sure what to think

Reviewed on 02/08/2019
Debbie G.
Medical Devices, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I think it has the potential to be a great tool, but it still needs to be worked on and make it a little user friendly for the clinician.

Pros: I like that it's been very well adapted to our specific needs in audiology. I like that it's kind of easy to use for the PATIENT. I like that we are able to use it on our laptop and on our tablet. I like that it shows a lot of pictures and examples to help my patient understand the questions.

Cons: I don't like the patient file's part, I don't find it easy to find patients and I never know if I am in the patient's chart or not. I don't like that I cannot save the session directly on a USB key or print the results directly. I don't like that I can't go back and it never brings me back to where I want to go.

Hi Debbie

Thank you for taking your time to do the review - we do appreciate this.

We would be happy to engage in a dialog with you and your admin regarding your feedback and how the your experience could be improved.

Jacob, Prezentor Team

Presentor in the healthcare environment

Reviewed on 03/08/2019
Dennis V.
Medical Devices, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Does not solve problems, is too general to get to the specific needs of many patients.

Pros: Quick and easy to run through to gather data about patient needs

Cons: Too formal, interferes with rapport. Situations are not what many patients experience.

Hi Dennis

Thank you for taking your time to do the review - we do appreciate this.

We are glad to read your positive feedback.
Regarding the "too formal" content in the presentations, these have been set up by your organisation and we would be happy to engage in a dialog with you and your admin regarding the set up of this and how it potentially could be improved with your feedback.

Review

Reviewed on 29/07/2019
Colleen R.
Hearing Instrument Specialist
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Professional looking assessment tool. Helps keep assessment on point. Excellent visual for patient interaction

Pros: Software is user friendly. Nice clean look. Easy to incorporate into presentations

Cons: Inability to print directly from software.

Hi Colleen

Thank you for taking your time to do the review. We do appreciate this.

We are happy to read that you find the software user friendly and like the visuals and clean look!

Prezentor Team

Prezentor Review

Reviewed on 28/07/2019
Ewa K.
HAD
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Quite good but took me a while to find the way to incorporate it into consultation.

Pros: Visual display to support consultation as helps x to see subject of discussion.

Cons: pricing structure of presentation at the last pages.

Hi Ewa

Thank you for the review - we appreciate this!

We are glad to read your positive feedback, regarding the pricing structure of the last pages of the presentation, these have been set up by your organisation and we would be happy to engage in a dialog with you and your admin regarding the set up of this and how it potentially could be improved with your feedback.

Great software

Clare P.
Clinical Educator
Medical Devices, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Easy to use
Plenty of options other than just having presentations available

Cons: The difficulty in updating it. Seems to take multiple attempts in order to upgrade any changes/software.

Hi Clare,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We're happy that you find Prezentor easy to use.

We're sorry to hear that you experienced difficulties with updates. Did you experience this when updating presentations in the app? If yes, then please reply to this message and share what you experience with us, so we can help you solve the issue going forward.

If you are referring to general software updates of your iPad or desktop, then we advise that you seek help from your internal IT department.

Prezentor Review

Reviewed on 15/07/2019
Errid V.
Sales Specialist
Medical Devices, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Easy to use. Great tool out in the field. Aids in presentations. Can slave presentations to slave monitor for large group presentations.

Cons: Purchase of a second adaptor for IPad to slave to monitor.

by Prezentor on 16/07/2019

Hi Errid,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. We're happy that you find Prezentor easy to use and consider it a great tool in the field.

We're curious to learn more about why you had to buy a second adaptor for Ipad to slave to monitor? Please contact us and share your experience.

Audiologist point of view

Reviewed on 22/07/2019
Emilia C.
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: For the slides where we ask our patient's questions, I would like to have boxes to write comments about their answers and be able to save those.

Pros: As a user, it's hard for me to know what is specific to prezentor and what has been set up by our organization. I like the visual it gives for our patients, especially given they are hard of hearing.

Cons: I would like it to be easier to save questionnaires and sessions.

Hi Emilia,

Thank you for taking the time to write your thorough review. We're happy that the visuals help your patients. The visuals are a result of a joint effort between your organization and the Prezentor team.

Every session and user behavior is tracked on the platform, so the data is there. We would love to receive more details on how we can make it easier for you to save questionnaires and sessions. Please reply to this message.

Also, thank you for your suggestion on adding comment boxes and saving answers. We have great news very soon that you may like.

Feel free to sign up for our monthly newsletter and you're the first to know about new features. Sign up here: http://eepurl.com/guQBwf

Sales Manager Feedback

Reviewed on 26/07/2019
Fionnuala O.
Senior Card Sales Manager
Retail, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Common templates cant be saved so a new presentation has to be created each time.
Cant add additional slides to a deck from other source
Agenda hard to set and amend
when email sent, it comes from Prezentor address and this appears like spam to a customer and it may not be opened.
Documents not editable
Cant switch between applications easily

Pros: That all slides were available in one place.

Cons: As we have been only using less than 6 months - some of the issues may relate to lack of knowledge of the system - however I find it difficult to operate and to make and save presentations easily. Difficult to switch between applications.

Hi Fionnuala

Thank you for taking your time to do the review, we appreciate this.

Regarding your feedback it pleases us to inform you that we have solutions in place for this (company email as sender + sent emails in Outlook)) and we are in dialog with your admin and organisation about these items.

Regarding switching between applications, we would like to learn more about this and see how we can help in this regard.

Please reach out to me and I will gladly look into this with you.

Great support

Reviewed on 29/07/2019
Felix B.
Inside Sales
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We were looking for a way to build ROI calculators without the need to involve Marketing or Engineering for the creation.

Pros: - Easy to create interactive presentations
- ROI calculators are easy to set up
- Support is fast and responsive

Cons: - Way of presenting created presentations via Desktop-App didn't work for us
- No integration with Salesforce

Hi Felix

Thank you for taking your time to do the review. We appreciate this.

I am pleased to announce that we do have an integration to Salesforce now! :)

Let us know if we should look at this together for you to learn how the integration works and how it could be beneficial for your organisation.

Circle K Ireland Review

Reviewed on 25/07/2019
Declan M.
Senior manager Sales Development
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Concept is excellent and could be very valuable tool in Customer interactions

Cons: Inability to add/amend presentations to include other information specific to a customer meeting
Emails from Prezentor do not show in Outlook sent items.
Emails send from a different email address than company email address, this causes some confusion for customers
Emails, presentations do not link to SalesForce our CRM system

Hi Declan

Thank you for taking your time to do the review, we appreciate this.

Regarding your feedback it pleases us to inform you that we have solutions in place for this (company email as sender + sent emails in Outlook + integration to Salesforce) and we are in dialog with your admin and organisation about these items.

In the near future you should be informed of this and it can benefit greatly, which adds to a better experience with our software.

If there are any questions please reach out to us.