Filter by:

• Overall
    4.2/5
    4.7/5

About SocialBook

SocialBook is an extremely powerful, end-to-end influencer marketing management software tool.

Learn more about SocialBook

Manager Strategic Partnerships
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2019

"Great Tool"

Comments: My overall experience is pretty good, I know there's things that you might prefer differently but they can meet your expectation quickly if you provide useful feedback to them.

Pros: Before using SocialBook, I have never thought I could find all sort of data for potential influencers that I want them to promote my product. This product helped me greatly during my search to locate the right candidate for my e-commerce clients.

Cons: Sometime, it could take a while to get the result.

by Boostinsider on 14/02/2019

We use all real-time data and AI to calculate all the influencer data, so it might take some times to load the result. But we are continually trying to optimize the algorithm to make it faster.

• Reviewed on 12/02/2019
Erick P.
Marketing
Internet, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/02/2019

"Amazing software and support"

Comments: The SocialBook team has been great at listening to our pain points and requests and quickly implementing them in the software. The software is robust, but what really makes SocialBook shine is its customer support. Thanks!

Pros: This software lets implement all our influencer marketing campaigns with ease. It helps not only with discovery and contacting influencers, but also tracking campaign performance.

Cons: I wish the tracking tool and discovery tool were accessible through one portal.

by Boostinsider on 28/02/2019

Thank you very much! Erick! It's a pleasure to work with clients like you. Appreciate your excellent review and feedback! We will continue working hard to make you successful in influencer marketing!

• Reviewed on 22/02/2019
Jan S.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/05/2020

"Nice features, but very unreliable"

Comments: I think the software has some potential, but reliability issues definitely must be resolved first. Especially if they want customers to pay for their service.

Pros: The software offers some really nice and unique features and overall looks very nice to use.

Cons: Unfortunately, the software is extremely unreliable. We continously ran into issues, error messages and other kinds of bugs when using it. Even after paying for credits in order to request some reports, report creation was not possible due to some JSON error. Additionally, their Chrome plugin was offline and not available on the Chrome Store for quite some time.

• Reviewed on 14/05/2020
Kobe Z.
CMO
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2019

"Good Product."

Comments: Sweet experience. Helpful for us new users developing new markets. In all, a nice and helpful tool. Good work guys!

Pros: Easy to use. Easy to filter useful information.

Cons: Some detailed features need to be added like bulk operation, deleting duplicates or so.

• Reviewed on 22/05/2019