15 years helping British businesses

About Channable

Channable is the Multichannel eCommerce platform that empowers brands, retailers, and agencies to maximize their eCommerce growth.

Learn more about Channable

Pros:

It is easy to use and offers a lot of possibilities. Also connects with all platforms that we need and use.

Cons:

Limited amount of Master Rules that we can use for each feed.

Channable ratings

4.3
4.7
4.5
4.4

8.6/10

Channable has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 93 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Channable before?

Daniel
Daniel
Head of E-Commerce in Austria
Apparel & Fashion, 11–50 Employees

Amazing software, even more amazing Support

Comments: Amaging. Can´t stress this enough.

Pros:

The features and explanation you receive for each of the data fields is great. It makes it really easy to use. But most amazing is the support. They are so extremely helpful. I´ve never experienced anything like the people from this support. They really know what they´re doing and find solutions really fast. Whatever "problem" I´m not able to fix on my own they either fix it with me and explain how that works or they just call me back or send an email within a very short period of time (anything from 10 minutes to 2 hours) and will have solved it. No idea how they do it but I wish everyone I work with had a support department THIS GOOD. People tend to underestimate how important support is - Channable does not. They have an amazing software that lets you edit any piece of information and an extraordinary support.

Cons:

Nothing at all. I like all the features and would only like to see more marketplace connections.

Falk
E-Commerce Manager in Germany
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

A big Thanks to the Support

Comments: The Overall Experience went from OK to Excellent, because the Technical Service were able to guide me threw the Process in my native language, so that I can replicate what we have done for Other Plattforms.Having the Abillity to call the technical support when having Issiues makes the difference from a 2-3 Star to a 5-Star Review, because It gives me the Confidence to Achive the goals we need to Solve with Channable.Without The Technical Support, It would Consume Way more Time and Energy.So Here a big Thanks to [sensitive content hidden] for guiding me so well, full of ease and patience through the Process so that I can replicate it. That helped me a lot by Skipping Unnessesary Trial and Error!!!

Pros:

User Interface is clear and userfriendly. I were Able to quickly get an overview of the possibillities and Things that can be done. No Messed up UI with thousands of same looking buttons. Other Toole look and feel way more clunky like SAP.

Cons:

The Rules and the Attribute Matching were not that self explainig, that I were able to upload a feed with a good Quality. To go threw The Channable Academy were Time consuming and did not resultet in giving me the exact information needed. But just 2 Days after I had a Very Good Call in German with a German speaking technikal support and we were able to Setup our. first Feed together, so now I know all the Steps Needed to upload feeds in a good quality to various plattforms.

Pavel
PPC consultant in Czechia
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

good helper for marketplaces.

Pros:

Great tool to tweak and tune your essential data feeds.

Cons:

I was not very satisfied with the support

Tomas
Product Master in Czechia
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

A robust feed management tool with superb customer support

Comments: Channable allowed us to expand on marketplaces there we previously had no ambitions of being on, and it gave us a lot of ideas to improve our clients' sales and efficiency.

Pros:

The robustness, swiftness, ease of use, and how powerful this tool is. It can do almost anything I imagine (sometimes much more) and if I have issues with anything, their customer support always saves the day inhumanly quickly.

Cons:

We are only missing some kind of permanent or long-term data storage, but I realize that this is not the point of the tool. Moreover, it would be awesome if Channable could also work with conditions that have authority over all products at the same time (i.e. compare two products), but this would probably require a completely new tool to be developed. The only thing I really miss, which I think would be realistic to develop, is the ability to better work with duplicate and nested elements. Instead of coupling their values into one list, it would be awesome if maybe attributes could be used.

William
Digital Manager in France
Textiles, 2–10 Employees

Highly satisfied

Pros:

Former deceased client of Lengow we migrated to Chanable three months ago. Thanks to the support of the Chanable team we were able to quickly implement the solution and even create parent to child feeds on our different Amazon platforms. Since then we have been able to use the solution correctly and our sales have even increased. I recommend it!

Cons:

Nothing to report the api provided the work requested.

4 years ago

Hello William, Channable is happy that we could bring your Amazon connections back to life! Thank you for the kind review and if there is anything Channable can help with you know where to find us. Kind regards, the Channable team

Nils
Digital Advertising Specialist in Sweden
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

An integral part of my routine

Comments: An integral part of my weekly routine managing ecommerce clients and enhancing their product feeds.

Pros:

Ease of use, quick and competent support, time saving possibilites.

Cons:

Some settings are hidden, or buried deep.

Philipp
Philipp
Senior Technical Product Manager in Germany
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Good feed management tool

Comments: We use channable to split our "Master Feed" in individual feeds and also to import and convert external feeds to the format used by our backend.

Pros:

1. Easy to use 2. Fast 3. Reliable 4. Can handle huge feeds easily

Cons:

1. All changes go directly live when you hit save - there's no way to revert it, and no undo. 2. It would be great if there would be some versioning system in place so that one can always revert to a previous version of the feed config. (See Google Tag Manager for a great example of how it could be done) 3. There could be some more operators, like random number etc. 4. Import of JSON 5. Nesting of the feed goes only 2 elements deep, eg. Product->Features->Colour

5 years ago

Thank you Philipp for taking the time to give us a review. All of your feed back is very helpful and are features we will take into account as we develop our tool further. Kind regards, The Channable team

Ilyas
Online Marketing Manager in Germany
Wholesale, 51–200 Employees

Big thank to [sensitive content hidden]

Comments: We had a problem with the change from the plugin to the app at Shopware 6 and synchronization problem with Facebook, but the phone support was excellent.

Pros:

That it is easily to set up and works with META!

Cons:

It is very expensive for my opinion. We would also use it for Amazon (with Shopware 6), but it is currently not possible.

Yindee
Online Marketeer in Netherlands
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Channable review

Pros:

Channable is very user friendly and the support is great

Cons:

not really anything, but sometimes i would like more options

Martin
Head of Ecommerce in Sweden
Retail, 51–200 Employees

Expensive but stabil

Comments: Good and it feels stable which is a must when working with these kind of systems.

Pros:

I like the fact that I have the feeds per brand and base the new feeds on the main raw feed. Also it is easy to copy rules between the brand and feeds but the ability to have special rules for some feeds. Also the system is fast to work in.

Cons:

Going from an other system I am missing some features that may be good to have. First off an overview of the items and data about them. And I am also missing the sync with GMC and Google Ads data that I can create special rules on.

Ruben
Marketeer in Netherlands
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Good for less complex feedmanagement

Comments: Kind people, sometimes it takes some time to explain a issue

Pros:

Can be easy to set up for not-technical users

Cons:

As a professional, I mis features other feedmanagers have. Also the flow of the configuration is nog logical in my (and other pros) opinion

Olga
Manager in Germany
Cosmetics, 51–200 Employees

Channable Support

Pros:

I received a professional reply to all my questions. The support by [sensitive content hidden] was provided at the highest level

Cons:

The Channable Support. Support is always propmt with the best solutions

Julian
Operations Manager in Netherlands

Easy to use

Comments: Channable offers great customer service. In case of questions, they're easy to reach and most of the time have an instant solution.

Pros:

Cons:

So far, there are no things that I do not like or at least I can not come up with any of them right now.

5 years ago

Hello Julian, Thank you for your awesome review and taking the time to leave us a response! We are always happy to hear the experiences of our customers and even happier when they are as positive as yours! Kind regards, The Channable team

charlotte
General manager in Netherlands

Great support

Comments: Very positive

Pros:

Next to the product itself, the service is outstanding. The support team at Channable is great. No lead times, highly skilled people, supporting and friendly.

Cons:

It takes a little time to get to know, all features.

MUHAMMAD
director in UK
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed

Great software , excellent customer service

Comments: great

Pros:

simplicity customer service vast integration

Cons:

I like the software overall . its simple to integrate with less experience . Moreover channable offer first integration free

Davy
Davy
E-commerce consultant in Belgium
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Awesome service

Pros:

speed ease of use customer support stability

Cons:

There are no real cons. I only miss the FBA order import.

5 years ago

Hello Davy, Thank you so much for the awesome review! We are happy that you are having such a good experience. As for your con, you will be happy to hear that FBA order imports is on our development list and should be done by the end of this year! Kind regards, The Channable team

Silvia
E-commerce Manager in Armenia
Apparel & Fashion, 11–50 Employees

Great Customer Support

Pros:

It's both user-friendly and possible to add customized rules and etc.

Cons:

Less tutorials to add different work arounds. Weak integration features for Amazon - e.g. channable doesn’t recognize the shipping option customers choose (there is just a general title 'Amazon Shipment').

Tomas
Logistics Development Specialist in Slovakia
Music, 201–500 Employees

Muziker Review

Comments: My experience with Channable has been exceptional, from its user-friendly interface to its stellar customer support

Pros:

How user-friendly it is, the very responsive support team that always helps, and the speed of data.

Cons:

I didn't find anything to complain about or dislike, and everything seems to be just as it should be.

Barend
Online Marketeer in Netherlands
Consumer Goods, 51–200 Employees

Good tool to optimise your feeds

Comments: Since we are using channable the creation of rich feeds is way easier to set-up and to manage and optimise. A real time saver

Pros:

The fact that I can combine multiple data sources to create one rich feed and the feed preview function

Cons:

The fact that the shopping campaign fuction is an add-on.

5 years ago

Hello Barend, Thanks for your honest feedback. As we continue to improve the Channable tool, your opinion means a lot to us and the tool's development. We have shopping campaigns and other add-ons as optional to suit everyone's needs and customize your experience. Kind regards, The Channable team

Retail, 10,000+ Employees

Need to have with lots of SKU's

Comments: Great tool. If you run more than 100 SKUs you need this

Pros:

The ease of connecting feed variables to copy templates

Cons:

It could be a bit more visual in terms of pre build drafts

Steven
Growth Hacker in Netherlands
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

Steep learning curve, but the customer support is here to help!

Pros:

Near unlimited integration options Best customer support I've personally experienced Graphic UI makes coding easy

Cons:

At times, mandatory fields are falsely tagged as required. Sometimes the field mapping is outdated

Vera
Ecommerce Trainee in Portugal
Business Supplies & Equipment, 201–500 Employees

Review

Pros:

Customer service - We are grateful for your quick responses and proactive communication. Thank you specially to [sensitive content hidden] for help Staples in resolving a technically challenging issue.

Cons:

So far I have nothig to say. You’re doing good, good job!

Mark
Director in Netherlands

Perfect

Pros:

Easy to use and customer support. Quick responsie and very helpful

Cons:

Nothing at all, perfect for me at the moment

Simon
Project Manger in Switzerland
Consumer Goods, 11–50 Employees

Support is top notch

Comments: -

Pros:

Very handy to use and if problems occur, the support is very helpful.

Cons:

really nothing to mention here, Channable is really a good software

Danny
PPC Automation Specialist in Netherlands
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Using Channable as a SEA specialist

Comments: As a SEA specialist I use Channable primarily to manage my Shopping feed en my feed that I use for campaign building. For this, Channable gives me the freedom I need. To add, remove, replace information.

Pros:

Super-duper user friendly. I haven't tried yet; but I think I can teach a monkey to use Channable. In a PPC world where the use of feeds gets more and more important, it is of great value that there is a tool like Channable that enables me manage my feed, without having any programming skills. It allows me to give me a lot of freedom. And most importantly: I'm not stuck to boring source feeds, where my hands are tied. And, let's face it: to understand how a feed is build up takes quite some time to comprehend. The user friendly interface helps me to easily explain it to (junior) colleages.

Cons:

I'm very happy about the feed-mangement part of Channable. And in that division, I think Channable is the best tool around. I am less excited about the other features. The text ads editor for instance. The basics here work fine. But when you want distinguish and really take a next step, the tool is too limited. And in that department there are quite some campaign building tools that are better.

5 years ago

Hello Danny, Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback. We're honored to know that Channable serves you so well. We work to get everyone up and running as fast as possible with our tool! As for Ads the same idea is applies, we want to make Ads accessible to everyone. If you would like to dig even deeper into the tool we have a help center, tutorial videos and of course our customer support for more information. Kind regards, The Channable team