Zoho CRM Plus Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall

About Zoho CRM Plus

Zoho CRM Plus helps you deliver exceptional customer experiences and convert them to brand advocates.

Learn more about Zoho CRM Plus

Eric W.
Eric W.
Business Teacher
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2018

"Feature packed at an affordable price."

Comments: My overall experience with Zoho was very positive. As the Director of Customer Success (in practice, sales and onboarding) for my company, I used Zoho to help build our sales funnel, keep track of my/our communications with clients, and drive sales and retention. Zoho proved to do all of those things well and at an affordable price. I would highly recommend Zoho, and if I'm ever involved with a startup in the future, I will push to use Zoho.

Pros: Zoho CRM has the same functionality as other industry-leading CRMs, but at a fraction of the cost. When I worked for a small tech startup with around 5 employees, I was in charge of selecting and implementing a CRM. Zoho fit our needs and our budget. Also, they provided excellent customer service and didn't seem to care that we were a relatively small client.

Cons: It took a lot of time and some third-party solutions (IFTTT and Zapier) to integrate with some of the other marketing systems we used in our business. While we could have probably replaced them with other Zoho products, as a small business it wasn't immediately feasible.

• Reviewed on 25/09/2018
Business Head
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2021

"Zoho CRM PLus is the best software, you should go for"

Comments: The overall experience is Excellent, as it is very easy and convenient and budget friendly

Pros: Zoho Software is a very good software, if you want to work on your database and work on 1. Enquiries Management, 2. Complaint management, 3. Inventories Management. Pros: 1. Very Easy , 2. Cloud Based, 3. Data Import-Export is easy and fast.
Cons: 1. No Life-time Price, 2. Can be complex for Newbies, if starting from a scratch

Cons: 1. Inventories management - it can be made even better.

• Reviewed on 12/02/2021
Diana N.
Diana N.
Managing Partner
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2019

"Just getting started"

Pros: Our company is currently switching to a new management system and Zoho products keep checking off what we need. We are afraid to fully commit at this time to Zoho only because we've been switching to new programs every 6-12 months. We are very tired and running out of time to do this. The more we dive into Zoho, the happier we get. We keep discovering different functions and features that provide exactly what our business needs all in one. It seems too good to be true, but so far it is doing everything that it says it can. We couldn't be happier that it integrates with google easily and can sync to multiple contact lists.

Cons: When you are new to Zoho, I feel like it can be very overwhelming because they have a lot of options and different ways of bundling the service together. It would be great if Zoho can provide a more visual way on all the different options that they have and how they all connect to eachother. I think this might just be an issue with me as I'm a very visual person.

• Reviewed on 25/02/2019
Lauren W.
Marketing Manager
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2019

"Efficient CRM Tool"

Pros: As the Marketing Manager, I am always pulling reports from the various sales territories. I really like the feature that I can save the categories for my report, and run them as needed.

Cons: As with any CRM, there is certainly a learning curve. When uploading leads from a conference, there are specific categories that MUST be filled in, in order for the entire list to be imported.

• Reviewed on 01/08/2019
Derek R.
Derek R.
Territory Manager
Oil & Energy, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2019

"Zoho CRM Makes Tracking Goals, Projects, and Tasks EASY and FUNCTIONAL"

Comments: Overall, Zoho has been an incredible addition to our company.

Pros: Zoho offers so many ways to get things done. I can track everything, provide easy reporting, create and execute tasks, etc. Zoho is a great CRM

Cons: I have noticed that it could be more automated to transfer info more easily.

• Reviewed on 02/04/2019
Alex V.
Teamlead
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2019

"Useful product for close communication with customers"

Pros: Thanks to this software, we have the opportunity to work closely with our company's customers. It is distinguished by its simplicity and provides a huge number of useful features.

Cons: The only and most significant drawback of Zoho CRM is that if there is no active connection to the Internet, the software cannot be used.

• Reviewed on 21/01/2019
Elizabeth R.
Account Manager
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2018

"Zoho CRM Plus"

Comments: Overall Zoho CRM Plus is great, really look that we have all account info all on one screen and available within secs.

Pros: We have been using Zoho for a little under two years now and I must say, it has really helped a lot with organization. We get tons of calls a day and it make every call so easy to just type in a key word to pull up the account and have their info available so quick.

Cons: Nothing really I can negative about this software. At times it does randomly log me out and says I cant get access but that does not last very long.

• Reviewed on 26/11/2018
Cory K.
Cory K.
None
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2018

"Easy CRM With other Zoho Software Integration"

Pros: I like the far reaching functions of the many Zoho softwares that can be integrated together.

Cons: There's some things that aren't as intuitive as something maybe such as Salesforce.

• Reviewed on 18/09/2018
Carla D.
Carla D.
Gerente de sucursal
Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2018

"Great CRM"

Comments: Sales pipeline.

Pros: It has everything you need in order to do a follow-up with clients, it allows you to assign tasks.

Cons: I think it has everything you need in a CRM software.

• Reviewed on 03/10/2018
Arun M.
Software Engineer
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/05/2021

"Zoho CRM - Try it out today"

Comments: Overall it was a good experience. Hoping to use in the future again.

Pros: Lot of features for tracking, collaboration, metrics, monitoring, help desk, support.

Cons: I think UI can be improvised in my opinion. It is difficult sometimes to access some of the features

• Reviewed on 02/05/2021
Eliran H.
  • Reviewed on 17/11/2018

"very good product and reccomeded"

Comments: very good service and highly recommended.

Pros: That all facebook leads are going automatically to my clients.
until that service, we have to download leads and send manually.

Cons: nothing, it's great service and i'll keep using it.

• Reviewed on 17/11/2018
Pr manager
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/11/2018

"Amazing CRM"

Pros: Zoho has it all- simplicity, features, organization. I like how they integrate all features and still stayed simple and easy to use.

Cons: I don't have anything bad to say about Zoho, keep that good work!

• Reviewed on 05/11/2018
Daniel G.
Relationships Manager
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2021

"Can it get any easier to use? I. don't. Think. So."

Pros: I love how easy it is to use. Simplicity whether on Desktop or mobile.

Cons: So far, there is nothing I can highlight.

• Reviewed on 27/07/2021
Co Founder, Developer and System Administrator
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2018

"Started with a free account, upgraded as my business expanded. Never been happier with the service."

Comments: I feel that my last few paragraphs have elaborated on this adequalty.

Pros: I have been using this service for almost three years now. I love the variety of the apps available at my disposal, i can manage my clients, my team and all of my projects and all of the varying facets that are attached to each, in a compartmentalised way where only the people see what I want them to see, yet all can communicate with ease within various limits. This system has enabled me to manage a multitude of software projects, dev teams and potential and existing clients in a timely manner and with relative ease. The suite of mobile apps also keeps me on track while i'm travelling or otherwise away from keyboard. If anything it keeps me guilty of working too much!

Cons: There is little to complain about this software as far as my experience goes. I enjoy using it, the interface is user-friendly and well thought out, the experience is generally pleasant with little to few errors that I can recall with around 3 years of usage. There was reportedly a down earlier this year thanks to an autmated mix up with the hosting provider that zoho used, but we never felt so much as a whisper of downtime. I also understand that they swtiched to cloudflare immediately and mitigated the issue.

• Reviewed on 12/10/2018
Eva K.
Customer Experience Executive
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/07/2021

"All Contacts Saved in one "Folder"

Comments: A great way of saving our potential clients information for future reference

Pros: Acts as a shared customer database, where all the customer-facing team members have access to contacts and update progress on the sales journey

Cons: When new to Zoho, it can be challenging to access the right information as well as updating details. Sometimes we have loading speeds as a challenge, as well as while editing a particular folder the updates takes long

• Reviewed on 08/07/2021
Shiawtian C.
Shiawtian C.
Experienced Associate
Accounting, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/11/2018

"Easy To Use For Small Business CRM"

Comments: Overall, it does a lot that other CRM out there provides but takes time set up and see the benefits.

Pros: Free to an inexpensive way to get started on CRM. I really like the number of integrations and 24 hour support provided.

Cons: I didn't like how hard it was like to customize my experience. For example, I wanted it to add filters and other applications and found it quite difficult to do so. If I can add those additional features, it would cost me.

• Reviewed on 25/11/2018
Managing Director
Mining & Metals, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/05/2021

"A good solution that could deliver much more"

Comments: So far, it has assisted us to streamline our contacts and leads with a new service line that has to run as a separate campaign. It has been challenging to set up processes and automation related to leads.

Pros: The app offers very good functionality and some excellent features such as its preset analytics that make performance mgmt a much easier job. Additionally, it offers the capability to extend your capability with other Zoho apps such as projects.

Cons: Despite the functionality it offers, it does not provide a unified journey for potential customer interactions. It does not actually help you actively manage your CRM processes.
Furthermore, instead of working with Gsuite, it tries to force you to send and receive emails from within the CRM with inferior functionality (no signature capability...).

• Reviewed on 23/05/2021
Francesco P.
Francesco P.
Business Development Director
Oil & Energy, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/09/2019

"Keep your contacts under control"

Comments: Zoho CRM Plus helped me and my company to avoid information asymmetry between me and the other components of my team when we talk about some Client, or before a visit. It is also very useful in case of some key accountant manager left the company, so you have anyway all the datas of his/her contacts in Zoho so there is not a loss for your company.

Pros: This software is a very complete CRM tool. That's quite good, after a meeting for example, to save and keep all the information related to the person/company you met. Very useful to keep all the data in the account so to be able to share them with the other components of your team. I use it as Business Developer, so I'm always informed regarding the situation of Clients and potential Clients when I go to visit them after a while.

Cons: Sometimes the software can result too much detailed. What I mean is that, for each contact, you can add so many information that maybe can even create confusion. What could be good is to have something like a "light registration mode" and then, if needed, the detailed one.

• Reviewed on 14/09/2019
Harsh G.
Business Development
Renewables & Environment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/03/2020

"Better value than Salesforce"

Comments: Overall experience with Zoho CRM Plus is quite positive. I like the fact that extra tools such as Zoho Social, Campaigns, Sales IQ, etc. are bundled together for an attractive price. This means you don't need to subscribe to multiple tools.

Pros: What I like most is that it does pretty much everything important Salesforce does but at half of the price.

Cons: The application load speed is sometimes slow. It would be great if it were faster. Also would be great to have automatic lead enrichment.

• Reviewed on 03/03/2020
Kevin M.
Sales
Chemicals, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/05/2019

"Not too bad but has its limitations."

Comments: Not bad and would recommend for small
Businesses with simple deployments.

Pros: Easy to use and setup. Interface has small learning curve.

Cons: Not very customizable, could use some tweaking for notifications especially if your mail client isn’t directly comparable.

• Reviewed on 06/05/2019
COO & EA Manager
  • Reviewed on 05/09/2018

"Great solution for a great price"

Comments: I could to get better productivity focused in what really matters. The options available are really useful and with plus customization value added.

Pros: A lot of options to accomplish my Customer Relationship tasks, easy of use and customization option according to my needs.

Cons: The security framework turned a little bit confuse. The restriction were applied to pages instead of specific options in a page.

• Reviewed on 05/09/2018
Jose M.
Jose M.
Business Development Associate
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2018

"Great CRM system"

Pros: It allows you to keep a track on your leads, call and email directly from the app.

Cons: It is part of a package, but you need to install something else.

• Reviewed on 31/10/2018
Henry M.
tax associate
Legal Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/06/2019

"Easy to use"

Comments: very easy to use. very easy to train others on use

Pros: easy to use. simple to add and delete information when needed

Cons: need more options to categorize clients

• Reviewed on 25/06/2019
Keely W.
Director of HR
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/01/2019

"Zoho CRM Plus"

Comments: Overall, this product has provided us with the tools we needed in a CRM

Pros: Ease of adaptation and range of functions

Cons: import functionality with our proprietary software

• Reviewed on 18/01/2019
Richard J.
IT
Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2019

"A nice overall CRM"

Comments: I like the overall theme with tabs on left and body on right. It's designed well. I also like the inclusion of the SalesIQ tab and the ability to really organize all the teams we have assigned to clients.

Pros: I like how it allows you to be involved and document all parts of your relationship with a client.

Cons: A lot of options and tabs to figure out. So it took a while before I knew where everything was.

• Reviewed on 22/01/2019