Filter by:

• Overall
    4.8/5
    4.9/5

About Simplero

Simplero is a software for infopreneurs. Grow your list, send emails, sell online courses and memberships without tech headaches.

Learn more about Simplero

Dolores H.
Chief Clarity Officer
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2019

"Simplero MADE my business"

Comments: Simplero allowed me to scale without investing in a lot of people. It allows me to automate my services in a way that the clients feel taken care while saving me tons of time.

Pros: I've been a simplero customer almost from the beginning and I've truly enjoyed how the software has grown and evolved and my business has grown with it. Simplero is first and for most SIMPLE to use but sophistcated and complete in its funtionality.

Cons: At the very beginning, when I first became a client, it did not have some of the features I needed. Even so, the company is so approachable that I would simply have to request what I wanted and the dev team would build it within a few months. Now simplero is very comprehensive and they have way more than what my business needs and I love it!

Ellen W.
MD & Principal Trainer
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 03/01/2019

"I'm moving everything onto Simplero!"

Comments: Simplero has solved the business problem of blog, newsletter, broadcasts, membership site, automation, website, products, shop, courses, programmes, affiliate schemes all under one site that can look like multiple sites and it's done it in a user friendly, intuitive, simple, elegant and productive way. It's nothing short of genius and I'm so glad I found it! It's a game changer!!

Pros: I was first attracted to Simplero when I saw one of my students online programmes and it looked really, really good. I was reasonably happy with the platform I was using for courses and programmes but it was limited for products, membership site, and a decent affiliate programme - so I was also using a number of other platforms for those things and it was getting harder and harder to make them all work seamlessly together. I signed up for a free trial on Simplero and within a week I made the commitment to move EVERYTHING over from all my other platforms - SIMPLERO does it all and does it beautifully - I was able to get the Rule the World package and pay for the year and still save money on all the other 'cheaper' packages I was currently cobbling together. This gorgeous package will save me time and money AND allow me to do whatever I come up with to help my students learn more.

Cons: Nothing yet - so far, every experience with them has been very positive.

• Reviewed on 03/01/2019
Email Marketing Copywriter
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/08/2019

"For the love of it all ... don't"

Pros: I like that there is a community can be integrated into the membership.

Cons: It's too convoluted. There are too many options and not enough customization options n the design.

by Simplero on 28/08/2019

Sorry to hear you aren't loving Simplero. There can definitely be a learning curve, as with all software.

You don't leave much here in terms of feedback though. That makes it hard for us to improve.

If you have more detailed feedback to offer, you can email [email protected]

I hope you've found a solution that works for you!

• Reviewed on 27/08/2019
Veronica lill H.
Selvstendig næringsdrivende. Mental trener, Forfatter, Coach, Kurs og foredragsholder
Mental Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2019

"Simplero makes life easier"

Comments: I help people all over Norway to have a better life through my online courses. I can work from all over the world and have courses in Norway, it's really cool!

Pros: I love that I get everything I need to run my online buisiness in Simplero.
Customer service is the best of all. I love that I get help quickly and in a Scandinavian language, since I am Norwegian and not so good in English. This is incredibly important to me.

Cons: Automation is difficult for me, but it may be because I am not so good at English. Could wish me a Scandinavian training video.

Tue O.
Paddlesport Coach and company owner.
Sports, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2019

"Simplero has become my main marketing/sales platform"

Comments: Simplero enabled me to launch a membership site that has grown to be one of the key parts of my business, and also allows me to release selected online courses and content, to customers that attend live courses. The result? My customers now has better ways of learning new skills, and i have most of my communication with them managed in one place.

Pros: Lots of features, Stability and Good Customer Support

Cons: User Interface on the backend takes a bit of work to get familar with - fortunately you can start with something simple and work your way out from there.

Julia J.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2019

"Simplero makes things simple!"

Comments: Love it!

Pros: All in one! Before Simplero I used 8 different pieces of software which was expensive and time consuming. Not things are so much more quick and easy :)

Cons: It is growing quickly and there are a occasionally small bugs, but the team are very responsive.

• Reviewed on 22/01/2019
Megan M.
Entertainment, Self Employed

"Simplero is the BEST!!"

Comments: Fabulous experience for the past 3 years with world class service.

Pros: It’s so easy and simple to use yet incredibly powerful. I also love the clean design. Mostly I love having everything in one platform.

Cons: Nothing. It’s amazing! My experience has really been wonderful.

Ann -.
Retired pedagogue
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

"World Wide Simplero..(smiles)"

Comments: To reach a lot of Swedes with a low budget (for the moment :-D) You have so many features it take some time (maybe years) to learn them all. (Smiles) But that is Fun! Can't find what is suitable In the section "Industry" on the next page so I chose Art and Craft (Missing Education. High Education doesn't fit my "industry". Thank you!

Pros: Hi,
I like to learn new things and Simplero is so much... It has it all..I think. I haven't used anything else so that's just a thought. It gives me an opportunity to be creative in different ways. Thank you!

Cons: The Swedish currency (SEK) and Dollars are not in sync! (Smiles)

Heather alice S.
Transformational Life Coach and Intuition/Mindfulness Educator
Higher Education, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/12/2018

"Game changer!"

Comments: Apart from creating an incredible software, the most awesome thing about Simplero is their customer support! They are available to help you every step of the way. They listen to feedback and are genuinely interested and invested in your success. I’m a customer for life!

Pros: Simplero is incredibly versatile. Every feature has been painstakingly planned, making the user experience exceptional.

Cons: The learning curve Needs to be considered when switching to this platform, but that is true of any software.

• Reviewed on 28/12/2018
Laurie O.
Intuitive Reader
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2019

"Simplero is a great option for all your web needs."

Comments: Simplero has endeared itself to me in ways no other web builder has. I wish I'd known of it sooner.

Pros: There are so many features with Simplero it's hard to choose a favorite. It's got a lot that you need all in one place.

Cons: The only complaint I have is that I hadn't found Simplero sooner!

• Reviewed on 17/05/2019
Coach and Business Development Manager at Maverick Business Academy.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2019

"Great Program that is easy to use"

Comments: My greatest challenge in business is putting up a great looking website that integrates with my back office, solving challenges like client communication, billing, collection, and various other tasks. Simplero helps me run my coaching business without a lot of extra things to connect.

Pros: Very simple to learn and use. I found it very easy to get up and running with their built in training.

Cons: My biggest challenge was learning their specific terminology and learning where to find the various components - it does a lot, so lots to remember.

Elynn L.
Transformation Coach
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2019

"SIMPLERO makes it simple!"

Comments: I love that I can see my email list and campaigns all in one place...watch the performance of emails and open rates...Can't wait to have it house my programs.....your support staff is golden! Thank you!

Pros: I love that it can house my programs, my email list, web pages...and as I grow it can support my business.

Cons: I'm not a techie...hmmm...well, I guess the fact that it does' nt interface better with Leadpages...or is it more accurate that Leadpages isn't as friendly with you?

Christian L.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2019

"Very Sophisticated"

Pros: Has all the functionalities you need to start an online course business:
- great website designer at par with some of the best Wordpress themes
- structured course building modules supporting all standard features (video, download,quiz...)
- ability to build up a complete sales funnel
- and important for me, able to handle all EU VAT charges

Cons: -Simplero had an extremely tough learning curve
- Pricing is 50% higher than other platforms (although you do save as theoretically you no longer need a Mailchimp account)
-Steep price increases over that last couple of years (personally I'm at the limit)

• Reviewed on 19/08/2019
Webmaster
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2019

"Possibly the best integrated membership/e-learning software I've found so far."

Comments: Clean, slick, intuitive for a 'complex' software that has many different features packed into it.

Pros: It's feature sets are the most complete yet not overwrought with 'unnecessary extras'. Simplicity at it's best!

Cons: There is really not much to complain about...

• Reviewed on 24/03/2019