Bouncy Castle Network Reviews

by Bouncy Castle Network

Filter by:

• Overall

About Bouncy Castle Network

Multi-award-winning Party Rental Website & Live Reservation System provider covering 17 countries. IAAPA Brass Ring Award Winners

Learn more about Bouncy Castle Network

Anthony A.

"Event Rental Software"

Comments: My overall experience has exceeded my expectations, I have 0 complaints. My business never skips a beat now that I’m using the Bouncy Castle Network Software.

Pros: Being in the event rental business you have to be well organized, never overbook, and sure to never miss a delivery date. BCN gives me a piece of mind by keeping track of my inventory, booking my events online, and sending out emails for me. I’ve tried two other well known software companies and they both failed me . I’m very happy with my experience at BCN, and I highly recommend this product. Customer service is excellent, speedy, this is definitely a five star company.

Cons: BCN is originally from the UK so when they started to service the United States I had to work with customer service after houses, however that has since a changed now that they have reps in the US. This was really not a big deal at all because any email request that I made was taken care of immediately by the time I opened for business the following day.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 19/02/2021

Thanks for your review Anthony.

You'll be pleased to know that we are recruiting additional members for the support team, so we can offer extended hours of phone support.

Amy B.
Business Owner
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2021

"Exceptional Program & Management!"

Comments: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have taken my business to the next level with designing my webpage and getting it off the ground. My website was almost non-existence within 24 hours it went live and was so everything I wanted my business to peruse. The webpage was bright, colorful, welcoming and user friendly. I am so glad I joined BCN. The backend platform is so easy to utilize. I recommend them to all my colleagues in the market.

Pros: I love that BCN is supportive and attentive to details. Especially the needs and wants of their customers. The team at BCN is always welcoming to input and ideas. If issues arise they are always on stand by to get them resolved quickly without hesitation. Not to mention the quality of their services for the price. From the webpage designs to record timing on launching the websites. BCN blew me out of the water with their impeccable service.

Cons: The time difference between the UK and US. Also wish they offered the marketing material options like they do in the UK for us in the US. Like T-shirt’s, business cards, etc.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 19/02/2021

Thank you for your amazing review Amy.

Once we are past COVID and back in the US, setting up a print department will be a top priority.

Naheem I.
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2021

"The best bounce house software on the market"

Comments: Very pleasent and cooperative, I am not the best customer because of my limited tech knowledge, so I probably ring them more than others and frustrate them, but they have always been helpful and pleasent and always point out features which are available but not using correctly to support my business better.

Pros: The ease of use, its not a complicated unfriendly system and has a clear workflow. I am able to navigate and customise features myself. In the past other companies would charge for this work and would take days/weeks to implement.

Cons: As more and more people use the software the website design templates they offer can make similar competitors sites using the same design templates look the same, I guess this is why the costs are so low. I have pointed this out and they are looking to add more and remove others so that it doesn't become a problem.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 19/02/2021

Thank you for leaving a review for BCN. We are creating a range of new templates in the very latest web technology which will give our customers a much wider choice of designs to choose from.

Joanna A.
owner/president

"User Friendly"

Comments: Great experience! Great communication! Great software!

Pros: Software is extremely user friendly! Has almost everything we need to run our rental company.

Cons: Doesn't have everything we would like to have, however... All the amazing pros out weigh this one con.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 19/02/2021

Thank you for your review Joanna.

We're really pleased that our service has worked for your business and we hope our team can keep your business moving forward for many years to come.

Brendan S.
Bouncy castle hire
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2021

"Best website provider ever"

Comments: I have built up a good strong relationship with the team and find any new member to the team always as happy and easy to talk to as the long term ones.
A great team that I'm happy to trust with my various companies .

Pros: I have used and continue to use bcn for over 7 years now I have had numerous websites, I have tried others and they do not compare .
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are always available to help out no matter what day of the week .
I have now just ordered my 5 th website with them .

Cons: Not found anything I don't like ,there is always new software added that surprises me .not all of it is used but can see how it would benefit some people .
Easy to use too.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 19/02/2021

Thank you for your review Brendan.

We're really pleased that our service has worked for your business and we hope our team can keep your business moving forward.

Mandy F.
Self employed business owner
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees

"Pelican review"

Comments: Any issues have been swiftly dealt with and constant quick response to messages, even after hours which was always very much appreciated

Pros: Everything! The fact that it is constantly updated, leading the charge and totally innovative. Extremely easy to use with superb back up and customer service.

Cons: Too few options for multi day hire. Limited options for high quantity assets like party hire and difficult to search user log. Limited opportunities to research individual stats.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 02/03/2021

Thanks Mandy, we appreciate your feedback. We're going to be working on lots of new features which should fill in those small functionality gaps.

Spencer E.
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2021

"Scalable software that delivers"

Comments: More than just a CMS, this company is a strategic business partner.

Pros: Google friendly and well written enables best return on investment for effort in ranking well.

Cons: I didn’t find it sooner. There’s no fault I can find. Perhaps an API for third party integration, but it would be such a far edge case for no real business requirement.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 19/02/2021

Thanks for the taking time to leave BCN a review Spencer, we really appreciate your input and support over the years!

Louie C.
Children’s entertainer
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2021

"Amazing service, amazing websites A++++++"

Comments: Very happy. Great service.

Pros: That it’s specifically designed for my business and is constantly being upgraded with new features.

Cons: It is a bit of a learning curve to begin with but once you understand the basics it’s great.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 19/02/2021

Thank you for your recommendation Louie.

It's always a pleasure dealing with you.

Nick C.

"Bouncy Castle Network"

Pros: I love easy the software is to use and set up. Their customer service is always super friendly and ready to help.

Cons: I haven't found anything that I don't like about this company.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 19/02/2021

Thank you for your positive review Nick. We appreciate your business and all the support you offer other BCN users :)

Eduardo P.
  • Reviewed on 28/04/2021

"Great Company and People"

Pros: Customer Service, flat fee pricing and beautiful templates.

Cons: The only thing that I will consider a con will be that they are located in UK so the time zones are different but either way they respond fairly quickly.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 29/04/2021

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with BCN sir!

John P.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

"Fantastic service"

Comments: Fantastic service and always go above and beyond

Pros: Online diary saving lots of time dealing with customers

Cons: Not a con with the system, more of a con with myself. Computing systems are not my thing so takes me longer to understand the system

Shawn S.
Entertainment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/02/2021

"Bcn review"

Comments: The team at BCN is awesome! Super supportive and easy to work with.

Pros: Ease of use and customer service is phenomenal!

Cons: I would have to say that I like the overseas phone call charges the least.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 24/02/2021

Thanks for your review Shawn. We do have an international number 786-522-0399, but feel free to message us via the chat system and we will call you right back :)

• Reviewed on 21/02/2021
Vincent J.
  • Reviewed on 18/05/2021

"[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] costumer service was excellent"

Comments: I have had an excellent experience with the site. Everything has been extremely helpful and everything has been great. After launching my site I ran into a few issue. I was able to get on the phone with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and get them correctly in a timely manner. He was awesome this morning

Pros: Price and ease of use I also love the out of box templates

Cons: I love everything about this site I also love the support team

by Bouncy Castle Network on 25/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave BCN a review of your experience. We really appreciate it.

• Reviewed on 18/05/2021
Michael T.
  • Reviewed on 29/04/2021

"The Moonwalk Place, BCN Review"

Comments: The number one issue that BCN has resolved is keeping up with available inventory. I don't have to flip thru a notebook to see if something is available. It also helps with marketing and delivery organization.... , just waiting on that pro app. !!

Pros: The product is mostly easy to use . I like the wide variety of templates to choose from. Custom support is great. They will spend as much time as needed to help with your issues.

Cons: After you select your event date and a category, it shows what's available. It would be nice if it showed the booked items as well just just faded out, or maybe "booked" across the front. This would allow customers to see what you have for future bookings or maybe they will select a different date to have that item. If I was a customer and only seen one or two items available, I may use someone else that had a larger selection next time. Showing the booked items also may leaves the customer with the thought of , ' next time I'll book sooner' or ' let me change the date for this items' , instead of going to another company. The other thing that would be great is, being able to select the quantity before getting to the checkout page. Example, chairs , select quantity and then click book or check availability. After selecting the option, reserve or check availability, if they exceeded the max available it could say you must select [number of available] or less.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 05/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave BCN a review. We really appreciate your time Michael.

• Reviewed on 29/04/2021
John W.
  • Reviewed on 22/02/2021

"Can’t go wrong with Bouncy Castle Network"

Comments: Everyone is so nice and professional, also they are always on the Facebook group to help out with questions.

Pros: The booking platform is great and the customers love how easy it is to use!

Cons: Would love to see a tax program Integrated and Possibly payroll system.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 02/03/2021

Thank you for your review. We are always improving our platform and I'm sure we will eventually build the extra tools required.

Mark P.
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2021

"A great low cost investment with huge upside in features that benefit the user."

Comments: BCN completed most of our circle of needs within one program. It brought our website into a backend interface for on-line ordering and payments which we didn't have before. A more easily maintained website structure, active support and insight to our assets that the customer searches on line that is captured. This helps us know what is hot and when, what items are more popular or needing to add to our inventory. For the first time we have the data points to show it instead of best guesses.

Pros: When it's a full package it gets hard to define what you like the most because they simply all work hand-in-hand. That's the way software should work. But to name a few features; having complete control over most all of the features of the assets loaded. The dashboard and stats page with quick views to critical company information, orders, website visitation, hits on assets etc. Also, how easy it is to make changes to your assets and features that define the company personality. Then there simply is no denying the cost of the program to the user. At a small monthly price for lifetime, with built-in modifications that just keep coming is really a "no-brainer".

Cons: Only a few cons to be honest but something I can deal with. I would have liked to have seen more "daily user" training that was scripted out. While BCN's customer service is second to none, for me anyway, I like to have a resource for things like, canceling an order, or what feeds the dashboard etc. Then having a little better reporting as we have to run separate reports - nothing allowing to customize certain criteria if you are used to seeing it with another program. Then lastly, website traffic visibility. While you can see how many people are on your website there isn't any tracking to it. That is another external program.

Kym B.
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2021

"Great resource for all event companies."

Comments: They’ve always worked with me to build a site that fits around our company and even added new features to help make our lives easier.

Pros: Simplicity of the diary system and able to invoice directly from booking.

Cons: Nothing, it’s great and if there was something I didn’t like and needed changing I’m sure they would be all ears and try help to make it perfect for your business.

Jeannie Y.

"Great Product"

Comments: This is going to make everything so much easier. It is getting our business out to people that we don't have personal contact with!

Pros: Setting up my website was super easy. Most of it was self explanatory.

Cons: Some of the features could only be turned on by Bouncy Castle Network. I spent more time looking for things I could not control in the software than I wanted.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 29/04/2021

Thank you for your positive review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience.

Isidro D.
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2021

"Great customer service, and easy use software"

Comments: Having an automated site with BCN is awesome, great support team that help with any questions.

Pros: Easy to set up, and use software. Great customer service for support.

Cons: As of now everything seems fine for me.

Shazia L.
Retail, 2-10 Employees

"Fantastic!"

Pros: Easy to use, great features and easy process. Highly recommend.

Cons: Everything has been spot on, no problems at all.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 19/02/2021

Thank you for your review Shazia.

Fingers crossed for a more positive trading period post-lockdown.

Emily S.
Recreational Facilities & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/05/2021

"BCN is the Best!!"

Comments: BCN provided a top notch and great experience for our company. I would never choose anyone else for my company!

Pros: It is user-friendly and anything that I had a question about the customer service team was promptly and efficiently there to serve.

Cons: I loved everything about the software it was easy to use and any questions that I had were addressed immediately by the BCN team!

by Bouncy Castle Network on 19/05/2021

Thank you Emily, we're very grateful for your review and custom.

• Reviewed on 13/05/2021
Ira M.
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2021

"GOAT Greatest Of All Times"

Comments: It was a very great experience

Pros: Very easy to setup and it’s also very easy to maintain

Cons: I don’t really have anything negative to say as of now

by Bouncy Castle Network on 28/04/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.

• Reviewed on 31/03/2021
Brian C.
Events Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/06/2021

"If you want to succeed in business.."

Comments: 100% recommended Bouncy Castle Network. They are a world class leader in service and providing exactly what is needed to run your (shop front) website with a professional look feel and the usability is out of this world.
Can not more than - Go give it a try and your never, ever look back and regret it.

Pros: The impact it has on our online presence is immense.
We are up there at the top with the Seo and built in applications really help.
The best online booking website for sure.
Loaded with so many features to help your business carry on to reaching the next level.

Cons: Only that I wish I knew about it many many years ago.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 11/06/2021

Thanks for your amazing review Brian - we really appreciate it.

• Reviewed on 10/06/2021
Michael H.

"Amazing Software!"

Comments: Easy bookings
Easy tracking of assets
Easy tracking of turnover

Pros: By using Bouncy Castle Network, it has saved me so much time and effort managing my bookings! I am using the Quick Books software, which means that I can integrate this directly into my own website. It fits in seamlessly and makes it so easy for people to book 24/7 The backend of the software is fascinating... I am abke to accurately target the times where my users are most active which means that I can choose the best time to advertise my products. I can see how much I have earned off of each asset, as well as seeing which assets are most popular (this helps me to understand which products to purchase next)
Customer service is excellent, and if I ever have any issues or questions, there is always someone available to discuss things through.

Cons: Nothing. It all seems to work seamlessly

Hi Michael.

Thanks for taking the time to leave BCN a review, we appreciate your trust in BCN.

Stuart P.
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees

"Excellent software"

Comments: Being able to have a new fresh website and being able to take online bookings and payments.

Pros: Being able to book online and take online payments. All in one cost for website software and they make it easy for you.

Cons: Updates are rolling out all the time which updates everything you could wish for.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 19/02/2021

Thanks for putting your trust in BCN Stuart, we really appreciate your business.