Bouncy Castle Network Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall
    4.9 /5

About Bouncy Castle Network

Multi-award-winning Party Rental Website & Live Reservation System provider covering 17 countries. IAAPA Brass Ring Award Winners

Learn more about Bouncy Castle Network

Michael T.
  • Reviewed on 29/04/2021

"The Moonwalk Place, BCN Review"

Comments: The number one issue that BCN has resolved is keeping up with available inventory. I don't have to flip thru a notebook to see if something is available. It also helps with marketing and delivery organization.... , just waiting on that pro app. !!

Pros: The product is mostly easy to use . I like the wide variety of templates to choose from. Custom support is great. They will spend as much time as needed to help with your issues.

Cons: After you select your event date and a category, it shows what's available. It would be nice if it showed the booked items as well just just faded out, or maybe "booked" across the front. This would allow customers to see what you have for future bookings or maybe they will select a different date to have that item. If I was a customer and only seen one or two items available, I may use someone else that had a larger selection next time. Showing the booked items also may leaves the customer with the thought of , ' next time I'll book sooner' or ' let me change the date for this items' , instead of going to another company. The other thing that would be great is, being able to select the quantity before getting to the checkout page. Example, chairs , select quantity and then click book or check availability. After selecting the option, reserve or check availability, if they exceeded the max available it could say you must select [number of available] or less.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 05/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave BCN a review. We really appreciate your time Michael.

• Reviewed on 29/04/2021
John W.
  • Reviewed on 22/02/2021

"Can’t go wrong with Bouncy Castle Network"

Comments: Everyone is so nice and professional, also they are always on the Facebook group to help out with questions.

Pros: The booking platform is great and the customers love how easy it is to use!

Cons: Would love to see a tax program Integrated and Possibly payroll system.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 02/03/2021

Thank you for your review. We are always improving our platform and I'm sure we will eventually build the extra tools required.

• Reviewed on 22/02/2021
Mark P.
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2021

"A great low cost investment with huge upside in features that benefit the user."

Comments: BCN completed most of our circle of needs within one program. It brought our website into a backend interface for on-line ordering and payments which we didn't have before. A more easily maintained website structure, active support and insight to our assets that the customer searches on line that is captured. This helps us know what is hot and when, what items are more popular or needing to add to our inventory. For the first time we have the data points to show it instead of best guesses.

Pros: When it's a full package it gets hard to define what you like the most because they simply all work hand-in-hand. That's the way software should work. But to name a few features; having complete control over most all of the features of the assets loaded. The dashboard and stats page with quick views to critical company information, orders, website visitation, hits on assets etc. Also, how easy it is to make changes to your assets and features that define the company personality. Then there simply is no denying the cost of the program to the user. At a small monthly price for lifetime, with built-in modifications that just keep coming is really a "no-brainer".

Cons: Only a few cons to be honest but something I can deal with. I would have liked to have seen more "daily user" training that was scripted out. While BCN's customer service is second to none, for me anyway, I like to have a resource for things like, canceling an order, or what feeds the dashboard etc. Then having a little better reporting as we have to run separate reports - nothing allowing to customize certain criteria if you are used to seeing it with another program. Then lastly, website traffic visibility. While you can see how many people are on your website there isn't any tracking to it. That is another external program.

Thank you for your review.

We're really pleased that our service has worked for your business and we hope our team can keep your business moving forward.

Kym B.
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2021

"Great resource for all event companies."

Comments: They’ve always worked with me to build a site that fits around our company and even added new features to help make our lives easier.

Pros: Simplicity of the diary system and able to invoice directly from booking.

Cons: Nothing, it’s great and if there was something I didn’t like and needed changing I’m sure they would be all ears and try help to make it perfect for your business.

Jeannie Y.

"Great Product"

Comments: This is going to make everything so much easier. It is getting our business out to people that we don't have personal contact with!

Pros: Setting up my website was super easy. Most of it was self explanatory.

Cons: Some of the features could only be turned on by Bouncy Castle Network. I spent more time looking for things I could not control in the software than I wanted.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 29/04/2021

Thank you for your positive review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience.

Isidro D.
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2021

"Great customer service, and easy use software"

Comments: Having an automated site with BCN is awesome, great support team that help with any questions.

Pros: Easy to set up, and use software. Great customer service for support.

Cons: As of now everything seems fine for me.

Shazia L.
Retail, 2-10 Employees

"Fantastic!"

Pros: Easy to use, great features and easy process. Highly recommend.

Cons: Everything has been spot on, no problems at all.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 19/02/2021

Thank you for your review Shazia.

Fingers crossed for a more positive trading period post-lockdown.

Emily S.
Recreational Facilities & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/05/2021

"BCN is the Best!!"

Comments: BCN provided a top notch and great experience for our company. I would never choose anyone else for my company!

Pros: It is user-friendly and anything that I had a question about the customer service team was promptly and efficiently there to serve.

Cons: I loved everything about the software it was easy to use and any questions that I had were addressed immediately by the BCN team!

by Bouncy Castle Network on 19/05/2021

Thank you Emily, we're very grateful for your review and custom.

• Reviewed on 13/05/2021
Ira M.
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2021

"GOAT Greatest Of All Times"

Comments: It was a very great experience

Pros: Very easy to setup and it’s also very easy to maintain

Cons: I don’t really have anything negative to say as of now

by Bouncy Castle Network on 28/04/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.

• Reviewed on 31/03/2021
Simon G.
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2021

"Awesome software and employees !"

Comments: Best experience! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing at helping me at anything I need . Goes even further to add suggestions. His logo designs are amazing and my t shirt producer was amazed with the perfect files to give my shirts the best picture . I received 20 bookings in the first month and it’s not even peak season! Also the templates and web design included is the game changer ! So glad I made the switch to BCN!

Pros: I love the templates , how everything is so eye catching. Easy to use . I’m not banging my head trying to figure things out .

Cons: Would love to add a tip section at checkout .

by Bouncy Castle Network on 06/04/2021

Thank you for your detailed review Simon. It's a pleasure serving you as a customer of BCN and we're really pleased that the system is working well for your business.

Andrew M.
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2021

"My Profits Inflated, Just Like my Bouncy Houses"

Comments: It was hard in the beginning to learn the system and hard to migrate my products and settings over from a previous provider. It is genuinely a case of 'you reap what you sow'. If you're willing to put the effort in you'll realise the potential. There's no magic button though. Now that I'm fully migrated and familiar with the software, my business has grown (even during a pandemic). Credit must be given to BCN Customer Support who are on hand to help you through the tricky bits and help you personalise your website and booking integration. For out of hours support there is a popular Facebook group populated by fellow hirers who can give peer to peer support.

Pros: BCN is more than a website, it's a whole business management system. Your customer will see a slick and professional website with live reservation checking and online booking, but the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] sees a backend system which manages the whole booking process from ranking well on Google, through the booking process onto pre-delivery email and SMS notifications to your customers, online payment, picking sheets for drivers and onto the newer features like route planning and e-signature waiver signing. At its core is a software package developed by someone who traded in the leisure sector for years and understands the needs of fellow hirers.

Cons: Learning any new software package can be daunting and BCN is no exception. It is a feature-rich package, with many settings to personalise, some of which won't be applicable to you. Give yourself time to learn the system. You'll get there.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 19/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review.

Your feedback has been excellent in helping BCN create new tools and test them for bugs.

We're looking forward to big feature releases coming very soon.

Steve B.

"Unbiased Review"

Comments: Been with them since 2014 . My business has gone from strength to strength. Google is especially good

Pros: The ease of the back end & the help the team give you only a call or email away

Cons: None really it's easy to use lots of videos & tips

Thanks Steve - always a pleasure, but you're not having any more BCN pens! lol

David C.
Entertainment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2021

"BCN - Website"

Pros: Very User Friendly, lots of add ons which make day to day life simple. Booking system, route planner, emailing system is just WOW!! Comments on website apperance I get on a regular basis is fantastic, most of them are best website I have seen for a long time and very easy to use.

Cons: Don’t think there is anything all works brilliant

by Bouncy Castle Network on 02/03/2021

Thanks for your review David. Always a pleasure :)

• Reviewed on 25/02/2021
Tiffany J.
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2021

"Best Software for the party entertainment industry"

Pros: The easy navigation on the backend, the clean and fun look on the front-end of the website. How SEO is automatically build in and how modifying the site is literally a click of a button

Cons: The thing I thought BCN didn't offer, I actually didn't know how to use the feature and they did offer it, so at this time, every feature works perfect

Thank you Tiffany.

We are creating a detailed Knowledge base where loads of additional information will be available for those advanced tools :)

Cory S.
Business Supplies & Equipment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2021

"Great service"

Pros: Customers service was great. They will go out there way to help you. To me that's mean everything. Would definitely recommend.

Cons: Nothing everything was great. I appreciate it everyone.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 29/03/2021

Thanks for your review - we really appreciate the time taken to share your experience of the BCN system.

• Reviewed on 10/03/2021
Brian C.
Events Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/06/2021

"If you want to succeed in business.."

Comments: 100% recommended Bouncy Castle Network. They are a world class leader in service and providing exactly what is needed to run your (shop front) website with a professional look feel and the usability is out of this world.
Can not more than - Go give it a try and your never, ever look back and regret it.

Pros: The impact it has on our online presence is immense.
We are up there at the top with the Seo and built in applications really help.
The best online booking website for sure.
Loaded with so many features to help your business carry on to reaching the next level.

Cons: Only that I wish I knew about it many many years ago.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 11/06/2021

Thanks for your amazing review Brian - we really appreciate it.

• Reviewed on 10/06/2021
Michael H.

"Amazing Software!"

Comments: Easy bookings
Easy tracking of assets
Easy tracking of turnover

Pros: By using Bouncy Castle Network, it has saved me so much time and effort managing my bookings! I am using the Quick Books software, which means that I can integrate this directly into my own website. It fits in seamlessly and makes it so easy for people to book 24/7 The backend of the software is fascinating... I am abke to accurately target the times where my users are most active which means that I can choose the best time to advertise my products. I can see how much I have earned off of each asset, as well as seeing which assets are most popular (this helps me to understand which products to purchase next)
Customer service is excellent, and if I ever have any issues or questions, there is always someone available to discuss things through.

Cons: Nothing. It all seems to work seamlessly

Hi Michael.

Thanks for taking the time to leave BCN a review, we appreciate your trust in BCN.

Stuart P.
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees

"Excellent software"

Comments: Being able to have a new fresh website and being able to take online bookings and payments.

Pros: Being able to book online and take online payments. All in one cost for website software and they make it easy for you.

Cons: Updates are rolling out all the time which updates everything you could wish for.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 19/02/2021

Thanks for putting your trust in BCN Stuart, we really appreciate your business.

Sarah P.
Events Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2021

"Great Look and Customer Service"

Pros: I love how BCN websites look compared to others. Very nice look, relatively easy to figure out, and customer service is on point!

Cons: I wish there were things I could change myself without having to constantly submitting support tickets.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 19/02/2021

Thanks so much for your review Sarah.

We are always working on our service and hopefully our system will begin to cater for more adjustments in the near future.

Jamie H.
  • Reviewed on 24/02/2021

"Amazing"

Comments: Team are amazing! Especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always there when I need some advice or help

Pros: Easy to use and very effective! Can’t function without it

Cons: Nothing really like and would highly recommend

by Bouncy Castle Network on 02/03/2021

Thanks for the review Jamie, we appreciate the time taken out for BCN :)

• Reviewed on 24/02/2021
April O.
Business owner
Online Media, 2-10 Employees

"Excellent service"

Comments: Overall , its been a great experience. I think their communication is timely mannered and very helpful! Setting up a website can be a head ache, it helps to have someone their to guide you through the process and they continue to check in on you and keep you updated with any change. The services they provide all in all is absolutely wonderful!

Pros: The experience so far has been wonderful, their communication is great in on time. Never have trouble with any of my questions being answered. The software is extremely user friendly. In one month of using BCN , we've already begun to see bookings from our website. Highly recommend their service.

Cons: To be honest , i can't think of any cons. At first it was a bit confusing to set up, but BCN Has helped me with any questions on a timely manner and helped make the process alot easier to manage.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 06/04/2021

Thank you for your review April, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about BCN.

Eduardo P.
  • Reviewed on 28/04/2021

"Great Company and People"

Pros: Customer Service, flat fee pricing and beautiful templates.

Cons: The only thing that I will consider a con will be that they are located in UK so the time zones are different but either way they respond fairly quickly.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 29/04/2021

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with BCN sir!

John P.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

"Fantastic service"

Comments: Fantastic service and always go above and beyond

Pros: Online diary saving lots of time dealing with customers

Cons: Not a con with the system, more of a con with myself. Computing systems are not my thing so takes me longer to understand the system

Shawn S.
Entertainment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/02/2021

"Bcn review"

Comments: The team at BCN is awesome! Super supportive and easy to work with.

Pros: Ease of use and customer service is phenomenal!

Cons: I would have to say that I like the overseas phone call charges the least.

by Bouncy Castle Network on 24/02/2021

Thanks for your review Shawn. We do have an international number 786-522-0399, but feel free to message us via the chat system and we will call you right back :)

• Reviewed on 21/02/2021
Vincent J.
  • Reviewed on 18/05/2021

"[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] costumer service was excellent"

Comments: I have had an excellent experience with the site. Everything has been extremely helpful and everything has been great. After launching my site I ran into a few issue. I was able to get on the phone with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and get them correctly in a timely manner. He was awesome this morning

Pros: Price and ease of use I also love the out of box templates

Cons: I love everything about this site I also love the support team

by Bouncy Castle Network on 25/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave BCN a review of your experience. We really appreciate it.

• Reviewed on 18/05/2021