Filter by:

• Overall

About WorkClout

# 1 Rated Quality Platform for Automotive Parts Manufacturers. We help automotive workforces streamline quality to deliver excellence.

Learn more about WorkClout

Henry M.
Henry M.
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2018

"WOW"

Comments: 38% increase in capacity 2 months after use. Solved the problem of communication and transversely improved our production efficiency as well.

Pros: All my plant managers and plant floor workers really picked this up quickly. When they say user friendly, they mean user friendly. We were doing around 80 job tickets per week, 1 month on WorkClout, I saw how much waste was reduced. We're now averaging 111 job ticket capacity after 2 months! Incredible product and team. The support they give is really unprecedented.

Cons: No cons so far. They're really receptive to feedback, so features we need are always getting pushed out.

by WorkClout on 12/12/2018

Thank you so much, Henry! You're truly an amazing customer and we're glad to be powering your factory! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 if you ever need anything - we know you already know this ;)

-Liz from WorkClout

• Reviewed on 11/12/2018
Sk tamanna A.
Sk tamanna A.
Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2021

"Easy to work for my work ."

Comments: Great easy to use system .

Pros: Easy to manage my tasks for quality , maintenance ,and escalating to my manager .

Cons: Nothing in my line of work .its very easy to operate .

• Reviewed on 28/06/2021
VP of Operations
Automotive, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2021

"Better efficiency and less recalls"

Comments: If you can empower your employees to control cost of quality, Workclout is the perfect tool to facilitate that.

Pros: Reduces the compounding cost of quality in our automotive manufacturing facility. We are able to catch mistakes before they happen, which reduces the amount of rework we have to do. From an ROI standpoint, Workclout has paid for itself multiple times over.

Cons: used it for the past 6 months, will update review if I see cons after using it a year.

• Reviewed on 29/06/2021
Account Executive
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2019

"Easy to schedule!"

Pros: The prediction/finite scheduling feature has been great for us. Its so simple to use and allows for flexibility when orders get prioritized over another. The pricing was great, we were able to get what we needed and stay way within our budget.

Cons: A lot of configurations to the system are still being done via email. I've been assured that they're on their way on building out easier configurations within the settings for the software.

• Reviewed on 01/02/2019
Julie N.
General Manager
Packaging & Containers, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2019

"Insightful..."

Pros: My operations team has been running smoothly with this software. I'm also able to easily see whats happening at my factory without having to ask anyone. Feature updates are also free and they provide training as well!

Cons: Configuration requests to the software need to be sent in, but this is just a small thing.

• Reviewed on 26/01/2019
Shanay P.
operations
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2018

"WorkCloutReview"

Comments: problems related to using machines most efficiently

Pros: opens time to focus on more important tasks and allows me to analyze for efficiency etc

Cons: sometimes i don't have full control/knowledge of process

• Reviewed on 18/12/2018
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 201-500 Employees

"ZK Ventures"

Comments: Our lack of speed in completing projects was definitely causing problems and Work Clout helped process our items faster for more efficiency.

Pros: Using workflows really helped with the efficiency of our projects. We were able to streamline and know exactly how long each check point was taking us to complete the overall item.

Cons: Nothing comes to mind. This software is very much up to date with trends and ease of use. Customer service is on point too.

Vishal P.
Vishal P.
Quality Engineer
Automotive, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/06/2021

"Makes my job easy"

Comments: User friendly system, no mistakes

Pros: No more mistakes are happening during production - very user friendly - doesn't add more work.

Cons: Nothing that I can think of right now, customer support as been great.

• Reviewed on 30/06/2021
IT Manager
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2021

"Good for anyone that needs improved quality processes. They are great with customer service and resp"

Comments: They were a great choice for what we needed. They work closely with myself and our supervisor, check-in often with updates, and are always showing us different ways we can optimize our quality process further.

Pros: Pros: easy to build forms that my team can use to capture quality specifications and details during production runs. The configuration has gotten better and become much more user-friendly over time. I like that you are able to maintain a revision history and changes are automatically applied to future quality checks.

Cons: Cons: The digital forms are much different than our older excel files. Our workers needed to be trained on the new layout. The use of two columns has helped us match the forms as much as possible

• Reviewed on 17/02/2021
Quality Manager
Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2021

"Quality and safety gains realized."

Comments: A must have for all energy companies that are looking to get into industry 4.0 - we have made the right choice.

Pros: Part of my job is to make sure my employees are safe while doing quality work. WorkClout was our swiss army knife in capturing all our use cases and their customer support is better than any vendor we've worked within the past. Capturing information was also another thing our team was struggling with, WorkClout mobile app allowed our technicians to go and report issues and assign corrective actions that enabled escalation to be resolved quicker.

Cons: I can't think of anything, they have been great overall.

Junior Accountant
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/11/2019

"One Place For My Data"

Comments: If you have a lot of software, this is your connector and homebase of your ops.

Pros: Easily consolidated my data in one single place - we use an ERP, CRM, Inventory Mgmt, Accounting, etc - I wanted to run reports on all this data, but they;re all in different silos so it was difficult. WC allowed me to report on all this data in one place and I knew what work orders were associated to each data point.

Cons: If my data is all in one place can't complain about anything else

• Reviewed on 05/11/2019
Production Scheduler
Textiles, 11-50 Employees

"Workclout review"

Comments: A worthwhile software for any operation that cares about capacity planning and scheduling.

Pros: This is a versatile software but you may not notice it in the beginning. At first glance it comes off simple and easy on the eyes. But that's the beauty of this software. The complexity is hidden from you until you need it. We are able to manage all of our sales orders, jobs, finished goods, and raw materials here, in addition to the dynamic scheduling. I love this software, it's made my job jokingly easy.

Cons: It would be nice to have human resources and accounting capabilities. We are able to integrate with Sage and they say they support Quickbooks and Zero integrations too. Maybe one day we can replace Sage completely and just use Workclout.

Senior Event Coordinator
Building Materials, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2019

"The best Manufacturing program I’ve used"

Comments: Even though i has to reach out, the customer service is remarkable and the system is very easy to pick up and start using right away!

Pros: This program really lit a fire under our butts to get things going, it helped our technical and non-technical guys make decisions faster and with more ease.

Cons: Some customizations requires us to reach out to the work clout team

• Reviewed on 04/11/2019
Aimee S.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 11/01/2019

"Speedy Implementation and Reliable"

Comments: Efficiency on the plant floor has so far been great. A lot of time saved on handoff!

Pros: These guys were really easy to work with and helped answer any and all questions with ease throughout the implementation process. They were able to upload all of my current jobs and orders within the weeks time and also provide hands on training with everyone in each department. What really impressed us most was how easy the software was for my team to understand.

Cons: Even though they are new, this company is a venture backed startup with a team that has a lot of in-depth knowledge about the space.

Ryan M.
Los Angeles Metro
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/12/2019

"Basic Training Platform Tool"

Comments: It is good for basic skills training for businesses at an affordable price.

Pros: It is learning platform that is aesthetically pleasing and has the features displayed in easy to use formats.

Cons: It is not able to carry out some of the more advanced features that other Learning Management Systems offer.

• Reviewed on 31/12/2019
Product Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees

"So simple to use"

Pros: Before using this our company was scheduling jobs using an excel sheet. Now with this tablet we’re able to easily get all the information we need from a tablet posted near our machine. This is great because the changes are seen instantly and we’re able to accurately track the times it takes to complete the work.

Cons: Some of the terminology used in for job details were different for our company, but adjustments were made within the day to match better to what we were used too. Other than that setup and training has been really smooth.

Sabrina T.
VP Operations
Plastics, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2019

"After months of searching... WorkClout solved our problems"

Comments: Would definitely recommend because of their service and attention to detail when working with customers.

Pros: We're a new operation, so we needed something that was simple and straight to the point. WorkClout worked with us every step of the way and their product was really easy to understand. We're excited about our relationship moving forward.

Cons: They are a new player in the space and are still developing features. We've been told that all new updates to the software will be provided for free.

Accounting Assistant
Machinery, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2019

"Great tool to get us back on track"

Pros: WorkClout pointed us to the inputs of what affected the output we wanted. I like the way the tool shows us not only the numbers behind our production but also the overall picture with their video feed on the schedule.

Cons: I want an easier way to collect information from outside vendors.

• Reviewed on 03/12/2019
Ethan H.
Ethan H.
Supervisor

"Amazing Value"

Pros: The price is one of the best parts. It was much cheaper than everything else that we looked at, and it’s loaded with so many features. Going with WorkClout was a no-brainer due to the value it provides at their price.

Cons: New updates are always coming out, but I’d consider that a huge plus.

OFA Fellow
Political Organization, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2018

"You need this!"

Comments: Made my life so much easier; customer service is amazing

Pros: Super easy to use; great interface; great price and customer service

Cons: It’s still a small company so I’m hoping to see them grow

• Reviewed on 12/12/2018
Front End Engineer
Automotive, 501-1,000 Employees

"Plant Supervisor"

Pros: Not sure what these guys did, but they were able to get our past order information into their system within a weeks time. The experience was great and it's very affordable.

Cons: Since I've started to use this software, I haven't encounter anything that I dislike.

Quality Manager
Machinery, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2021

"most user friendly qms program my company has used before"

Comments: I've recommended this software to 3 of my colleagues already and all of us have said they have never worked with a vendor as great as WorkClout, we are all evangelist and I'm glad we discovered them to help our quality processes. If you're looking to go paperless, WorkClout is the qms software of choice to help you do so.

Pros: My company uses WorkClout for these features: Doc Control
Internal and Supplier corrective actions
Internal Audits
Training
Complaint Management
Defect / Non Conformance System
Risk Assessment
Calibration and Preventative Maintenance tracking - it has been amazing to work with overall and covers all our needs. Implementation was fast and staff are positive and supportive. Easy to use for all people.

Cons: my team has less work to do since everything became more streamlined ;P

Quality Control Manager
Consumer Goods, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2021

"great investment for manufacturers"

Comments: Reduced our nonconformance and quality defects by 40%. I could not have asked for anything better. Price was right within our budget. My job is a lot easier now.

Pros: For quality control managers that need to go digital, reduce mistakes, and go to market faster. Using Workclout has reduced the number of nonconformances during our production by over 40%. My team is actually spending more time improving process and conducting quality checks now that we have Workclout. We're also using this for our ISO certifications.

Cons: No cons I can think of. Minimal learning curve was needed when training my team. Workclout was there 100% of the way and even went a step further to provide 1-on-1 training if needed. Make sure to read their help documents and use the intercom widget!

• Reviewed on 16/02/2021
Jorge E.
Customer Relations
Packaging & Containers, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/01/2019

"Great for tracking jobs and statuses"

Pros: I've been able to easily pull up orders and jobs and get a general idea of when they will be complete. They're mobile friendly too so I'm able to provide updates using my phone as well. Also, they provide a number of integrations. The Quickbooks integration has been really great for us when processing orders.

Cons: More variation in filters would help a lot. This is a small thing that'll really make it easier for me to find what I need. Saved filters feature is a really great one that I've been using a lot though!

Summer F.
Operations Manager
Furniture, 11-50 Employees

"Clean app"

Pros: The app is well designed with great and useful features. The interface is also very clean and it's intuitive to navigate through what the app has to offer. New features are always coming out quickly which improves the app, so it's always evolving.

Cons: None so far. We'll request new features and they're transparent about whether or not they'll support it. Great customer support!