my production is now 2 weeks ahead

Reviewed on 22/05/2019
Sydney C.
Consumer Goods, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: New software made by veterans in the space. They're just getting started but they put their customers first. A+++ customer service.

Pros: This has got to be the FIRST MRP I've used that can literally be applied to any industry and doesn't feel like a clunky mess. This is coming from an operations manager that has worked across various manufacturing industries for over 20 years. Highly recommend!

Cons: These are new players, they're still working on some of the more nuanced features, like multi-tiered hierarchical visualizations of finite capacity. But they have been aggressive in providing us with every feature we needed upfront. Onboarding was fast!

Easy to find what I need

Elaine V.
Accounting
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, I would recommend this software to anyone looking for software to monitor production and increate productivity.

Pros: WorkClout is great for when I need to run time sheets. It provides me with accurate breakdowns of when the operators are running jobs, when they are on breaks or or lunch. It makes it easy for me to verify their work during operational hours and that it key to my job.

Cons: None that I can think of so far. WorkClout provides some of the most robust integrations, we use QuickBooks and the two way sync is great.

WOW

Reviewed on 11/12/2018
Henry M.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: 38% increase in capacity 2 months after use. Solved the problem of communication and transversely improved our production efficiency as well.

Pros: All my plant managers and plant floor workers really picked this up quickly. When they say user friendly, they mean user friendly. We were doing around 80 job tickets per week, 1 month on WorkClout, I saw how much waste was reduced. We're now averaging 111 job ticket capacity after 2 months! Incredible product and team. The support they give is really unprecedented.

Cons: No cons so far. They're really receptive to feedback, so features we need are always getting pushed out.

by WorkClout on 12/12/2018

Thank you so much, Henry! You're truly an amazing customer and we're glad to be powering your factory! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 if you ever need anything - we know you already know this ;)

-Liz from WorkClout

Helps increase efficiency!

Reviewed on 12/12/2018
UX/UI Designer
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Great! Implementation was for the most part really straightforward. Although I was one of the few first customers to have started using it, they were very thorough about teaching the floor and office workers how to use it.

Pros: WorkClout makes it easy to not only schedule jobs for my operators, but also gives me valuable information about who is running what and how efficient the floor is. The interface is really nice and user-friendly, I have had no problems with it and all the information I need is easily searchable. The dashboard even notifies me when a sales order is in jeperdy which is amazing!

Cons: It seems like the team who built WorkClout is still very new, so I'd like to see more features down the line around the dashboard and metrics. I'm excited to see what they have coming up.

Workclout review

Production Scheduler
Textiles, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: A worthwhile software for any operation that cares about capacity planning and scheduling.

Pros: This is a versatile software but you may not notice it in the beginning. At first glance it comes off simple and easy on the eyes. But that's the beauty of this software. The complexity is hidden from you until you need it. We are able to manage all of our sales orders, jobs, finished goods, and raw materials here, in addition to the dynamic scheduling. I love this software, it's made my job jokingly easy.

Cons: It would be nice to have human resources and accounting capabilities. We are able to integrate with Sage and they say they support Quickbooks and Zero integrations too. Maybe one day we can replace Sage completely and just use Workclout.

Makes a difference

Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Stacy Z.
Inventory Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I have saved so much time by using Workclout — not only have I noticed my workers being able to get much more done in a day, but also I feel like our team dynamic and culture building has strengthened by far. The product eliminates collaboration and communication deficiencies. Scheduling, planning, time management, predicting patterns, tracking info, and keeping record of logistical information is now so easy.

Cons: So far haven't run into any major bumps — they are a new product so I am expecting more features and add-ons in upcoming months. They are very receptive to customer feedback and their support team is the kind that makes me stay loyal to a company/product.

Speedy Implementation and Reliable

Reviewed on 11/01/2019
Aimee S.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Efficiency on the plant floor has so far been great. A lot of time saved on handoff!

Pros: These guys were really easy to work with and helped answer any and all questions with ease throughout the implementation process. They were able to upload all of my current jobs and orders within the weeks time and also provide hands on training with everyone in each department. What really impressed us most was how easy the software was for my team to understand.

Cons: Even though they are new, this company is a venture backed startup with a team that has a lot of in-depth knowledge about the space.

So simple to use

Reviewed on 14/01/2019
Product Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Before using this our company was scheduling jobs using an excel sheet. Now with this tablet we’re able to easily get all the information we need from a tablet posted near our machine. This is great because the changes are seen instantly and we’re able to accurately track the times it takes to complete the work.

Cons: Some of the terminology used in for job details were different for our company, but adjustments were made within the day to match better to what we were used too. Other than that setup and training has been really smooth.

Great for tracking jobs and statuses

Reviewed on 14/01/2019
Jorge E.
Customer Relations
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I've been able to easily pull up orders and jobs and get a general idea of when they will be complete. They're mobile friendly too so I'm able to provide updates using my phone as well. Also, they provide a number of integrations. The Quickbooks integration has been really great for us when processing orders.

Cons: More variation in filters would help a lot. This is a small thing that'll really make it easier for me to find what I need. Saved filters feature is a really great one that I've been using a lot though!

After months of searching... WorkClout solved our problems

Sabrina T.
VP Operations
Plastics, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Would definitely recommend because of their service and attention to detail when working with customers.

Pros: We're a new operation, so we needed something that was simple and straight to the point. WorkClout worked with us every step of the way and their product was really easy to understand. We're excited about our relationship moving forward.

Cons: They are a new player in the space and are still developing features. We've been told that all new updates to the software will be provided for free.

Clean interface and easy to work with

Reviewed on 16/01/2019
Retail, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Excellent customer service as well! We were a little nervous initially with onboarding everyone in the department and transferring data. WorkClout's team took the time to make sure we were able to transition on to the software smoothly and avoid any major work progress delays.

Pros: Very easy to implement with my team. Job ticket inputting and management is made effortless by using this software.

Cons: No cons yet! Definitely excited to see new features that can help us further customize our work flow process.

Easy to schedule!

Reviewed on 01/02/2019
Account Executive
Internet, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The prediction/finite scheduling feature has been great for us. Its so simple to use and allows for flexibility when orders get prioritized over another. The pricing was great, we were able to get what we needed and stay way within our budget.

Cons: A lot of configurations to the system are still being done via email. I've been assured that they're on their way on building out easier configurations within the settings for the software.

Clean app

Summer F.
Furniture, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The app is well designed with great and useful features. The interface is also very clean and it's intuitive to navigate through what the app has to offer. New features are always coming out quickly which improves the app, so it's always evolving.

Cons: None so far. We'll request new features and they're transparent about whether or not they'll support it. Great customer support!

WorkClout has made my life at work easier!!!

Reviewed on 26/01/2019
Account Executive
Packaging & Containers, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I like that this software allows me to auto schedule tasks on the production schedule. It's made it a lot easier for me to manage and prioritize my jobs and finish them in a timely manner.

Cons: The planning tool is mostly accurate but requires some adjustments but I was told that it would get more accurate the more it's used.

Insightful...

Reviewed on 26/01/2019
Julie N.
General Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: My operations team has been running smoothly with this software. I'm also able to easily see whats happening at my factory without having to ask anyone. Feature updates are also free and they provide training as well!

Cons: Configuration requests to the software need to be sent in, but this is just a small thing.

Fantastic features, especially scheduling

Jonathan W.
Production Manager
Music, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The scheduler helped speed things up here. We were much slower in the past, but with scheduling going digital it’s been less of a headache. We’re able to focus our time and energy on other areas of our process.

Cons: Haven’t noticed any major issues with the product. Hope they keep up the good work!

Amazing Value

Ethan H.
Supervisor
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The price is one of the best parts. It was much cheaper than everything else that we looked at, and it’s loaded with so many features. Going with WorkClout was a no-brainer due to the value it provides at their price.

Cons: New updates are always coming out, but I’d consider that a huge plus.

Very efficient

Reviewed on 10/06/2019
Sales
Printing, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: WorkClout helped us a lot with organization. The layout of their product was easy to navigate and it was so simple to use. The last product we were using was a huge pain.

Cons: None at all! Some sections could be more developed, but there’s a lot that’s available and more that’s on the way.

Easy to follow and use

Caroline H.
Project Coordinator
Packaging & Containers, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Using the software is very straight forward and simple. Having 24/7 chat available from anywhere in the application gives me confidence that I'm never alone if I run into any kind of trouble.

Cons: Would be great to have a desktop application. At the moment it is web based.

Great for our customers

Sasitah L.
VP Sales
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: My sales team can easily find how their orders are being prioritized and communicate that to their customers when needed.

Cons: The application is also available on mobile, but it would be great once they come out with a mobile app.

Operations

Reviewed on 26/06/2019
Waldo D.
IT supervisor
Food Production, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Scheduling as been more effective since we start it using this software, 90 % less mistakes

Pros: Overall the look of it, is easy to use and my people learn it very fast

Cons: A separate admin link is the only thing I don not like about it.

My experience with WorkClout so far

Benjamin O.
Production Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The strongest aspect of this program is scheduling. It is a great system for tracking job tickets and materials too.

Cons: Vendor management is great. Would be nice to be able to run more financial reports

WorkCloutReview

Reviewed on 18/12/2018
Shanay P.
operations
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: problems related to using machines most efficiently

Pros: opens time to focus on more important tasks and allows me to analyze for efficiency etc

Cons: sometimes i don't have full control/knowledge of process

You need this!

Reviewed on 12/12/2018
OFA Fellow
Political Organization, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Made my life so much easier; customer service is amazing

Pros: Super easy to use; great interface; great price and customer service

Cons: It’s still a small company so I’m hoping to see them grow

ZK Ventures

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our lack of speed in completing projects was definitely causing problems and Work Clout helped process our items faster for more efficiency.

Pros: Using workflows really helped with the efficiency of our projects. We were able to streamline and know exactly how long each check point was taking us to complete the overall item.

Cons: Nothing comes to mind. This software is very much up to date with trends and ease of use. Customer service is on point too.