• Overall
    4.9 /5

About WorkClout

Helping your workforce do their best work so they can deliver the highest quality products & services to your customers.

Learn more about WorkClout

Quality Manager
Machinery, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2021

"most user friendly qms program my company has used before"

Comments: I've recommended this software to 3 of my colleagues already and all of us have said they have never worked with a vendor as great as WorkClout, we are all evangelist and I'm glad we discovered them to help our quality processes. If you're looking to go paperless, WorkClout is the qms software of choice to help you do so.

Pros: My company uses WorkClout for these features: Doc Control
Internal and Supplier corrective actions
Internal Audits
Training
Complaint Management
Defect / Non Conformance System
Risk Assessment
Calibration and Preventative Maintenance tracking - it has been amazing to work with overall and covers all our needs. Implementation was fast and staff are positive and supportive. Easy to use for all people.

Cons: my team has less work to do since everything became more streamlined ;P

• Reviewed on 08/02/2021
Quality Control Manager
Consumer Goods, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2021

"great investment for manufacturers"

Comments: Reduced our nonconformance and quality defects by 40%. I could not have asked for anything better. Price was right within our budget. My job is a lot easier now.

Pros: For quality control managers that need to go digital, reduce mistakes, and go to market faster. Using Workclout has reduced the number of nonconformances during our production by over 40%. My team is actually spending more time improving process and conducting quality checks now that we have Workclout. We're also using this for our ISO certifications.

Cons: No cons I can think of. Minimal learning curve was needed when training my team. Workclout was there 100% of the way and even went a step further to provide 1-on-1 training if needed. Make sure to read their help documents and use the intercom widget!

• Reviewed on 16/02/2021
IT Manager
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2021

"Good for anyone that needs improved quality processes. They are great with customer service and resp"

Comments: They were a great choice for what we needed. They work closely with myself and our supervisor, check-in often with updates, and are always showing us different ways we can optimize our quality process further.

Pros: Pros: easy to build forms that my team can use to capture quality specifications and details during production runs. The configuration has gotten better and become much more user-friendly over time. I like that you are able to maintain a revision history and changes are automatically applied to future quality checks.

Cons: Cons: The digital forms are much different than our older excel files. Our workers needed to be trained on the new layout. The use of two columns has helped us match the forms as much as possible

• Reviewed on 17/02/2021
Graphic Designer
Mining & Metals, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2019

"Engagement improved by 20%"

Comments: Turnover has decreased and makes me happy

Pros: Leaderboard and keeping progress tabs on my ops team has helped me tremendously.

Cons: Still creating g the necessary info to create quizzes and training material. Other than that, not much to complain about - support is really amazing.

• Reviewed on 27/11/2019
Account Executive
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2019

"Easy to schedule!"

Pros: The prediction/finite scheduling feature has been great for us. Its so simple to use and allows for flexibility when orders get prioritized over another. The pricing was great, we were able to get what we needed and stay way within our budget.

Cons: A lot of configurations to the system are still being done via email. I've been assured that they're on their way on building out easier configurations within the settings for the software.

• Reviewed on 01/02/2019
Summer F.
Furniture, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2019

"Clean app"

Pros: The app is well designed with great and useful features. The interface is also very clean and it's intuitive to navigate through what the app has to offer. New features are always coming out quickly which improves the app, so it's always evolving.

Cons: None so far. We'll request new features and they're transparent about whether or not they'll support it. Great customer support!

• Reviewed on 29/05/2019
Sasitah L.
VP Sales
Packaging & Containers, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2019

"Great for our customers"

Pros: My sales team can easily find how their orders are being prioritized and communicate that to their customers when needed.

Cons: The application is also available on mobile, but it would be great once they come out with a mobile app.

• Reviewed on 01/05/2019
Waldo D.
IT supervisor
Food Production, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2019

"Operations"

Comments: Scheduling as been more effective since we start it using this software, 90 % less mistakes

Pros: Overall the look of it, is easy to use and my people learn it very fast

Cons: A separate admin link is the only thing I don not like about it.

• Reviewed on 26/06/2019
OFA Fellow
Political Organization, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2018

"You need this!"

Comments: Made my life so much easier; customer service is amazing

Pros: Super easy to use; great interface; great price and customer service

Cons: It’s still a small company so I’m hoping to see them grow

• Reviewed on 12/12/2018
Vern A.
Director of Continuous Improvement
Automotive, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/07/2020

"improved and streamlined all SQDIP metrics"

Comments: I can see all the continuous improvement initiatives my team and I are working on and see the overall impact of each individual task, project, and initiave on my OEE, Quality, and Safety KPIs. We did an ROI retrospective and we calculated that WorkClout has saved us $500,320 in cost avoidance in less than 6 months - the software paid for itself 1 month after implementation.

Pros: Helped digitized all my quality & safety inspections, created an escalation path for issues, provided customizable work instructions, and the best one is the consolidation of data. WorkClout helped me think of work in a more data-driven way - they take all my data from my Epicor system and replaced my EHS, CMMS, and QMS systems entirely - all my data is processed within workclout and they analyze trends in my operations.

Cons: I wish they had pre-built courses for work instructions, but I know they're working on partnerships to fulfill that need. They have been an amzing vendor overall!

• Reviewed on 14/07/2020
Joseh W.
Production Assistant
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2020

"Universal Productivity Application"

Comments: It has been a pleasant experience almost wholly due to the excellent customer service and one on one attention of the workclout team in addressing our needs and walking through the products functions

Pros: It allows for disparate communication across platform with no lag between team members. The initial vagueness of sections allows for application in many different fields.

Cons: Mobile version of the app has some limitations in comment and media uploads as well as pausing inspections while not navigated to the page. This makes tracking time use difficult. But it improves daily and I have no doubts will rise to meet our needs

by WorkClout on 23/09/2020

Thank you so much for the review, Joe! We enjoy working with you and are happy that you've enjoyed the system! we hope to get you to 5 stars with all the improvements that we're continually making!

• Reviewed on 17/09/2020
Senior Event Coordinator
Building Materials, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2019

"The best Manufacturing program I’ve used"

Comments: Even though i has to reach out, the customer service is remarkable and the system is very easy to pick up and start using right away!

Pros: This program really lit a fire under our butts to get things going, it helped our technical and non-technical guys make decisions faster and with more ease.

Cons: Some customizations requires us to reach out to the work clout team

• Reviewed on 04/11/2019
Sydney C.
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2019

"my production is now 2 weeks ahead"

Comments: New software made by veterans in the space. They're just getting started but they put their customers first. A+++ customer service.

Pros: This has got to be the FIRST MRP I've used that can literally be applied to any industry and doesn't feel like a clunky mess. This is coming from an operations manager that has worked across various manufacturing industries for over 20 years. Highly recommend!

Cons: These are new players, they're still working on some of the more nuanced features, like multi-tiered hierarchical visualizations of finite capacity. But they have been aggressive in providing us with every feature we needed upfront. Onboarding was fast!

• Reviewed on 22/05/2019
Stacy Z.
Inventory Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"Makes a difference"

Pros: I have saved so much time by using Workclout — not only have I noticed my workers being able to get much more done in a day, but also I feel like our team dynamic and culture building has strengthened by far. The product eliminates collaboration and communication deficiencies. Scheduling, planning, time management, predicting patterns, tracking info, and keeping record of logistical information is now so easy.

Cons: So far haven't run into any major bumps — they are a new product so I am expecting more features and add-ons in upcoming months. They are very receptive to customer feedback and their support team is the kind that makes me stay loyal to a company/product.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Aimee S.
Packaging & Containers, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/01/2019

"Speedy Implementation and Reliable"

Comments: Efficiency on the plant floor has so far been great. A lot of time saved on handoff!

Pros: These guys were really easy to work with and helped answer any and all questions with ease throughout the implementation process. They were able to upload all of my current jobs and orders within the weeks time and also provide hands on training with everyone in each department. What really impressed us most was how easy the software was for my team to understand.

Cons: Even though they are new, this company is a venture backed startup with a team that has a lot of in-depth knowledge about the space.

• Reviewed on 11/01/2019
Ryan M.
Los Angeles Metro
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/12/2019

"Basic Training Platform Tool"

Comments: It is good for basic skills training for businesses at an affordable price.

Pros: It is learning platform that is aesthetically pleasing and has the features displayed in easy to use formats.

Cons: It is not able to carry out some of the more advanced features that other Learning Management Systems offer.

• Reviewed on 31/12/2019
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2019

"Clean interface and easy to work with"

Comments: Excellent customer service as well! We were a little nervous initially with onboarding everyone in the department and transferring data. WorkClout's team took the time to make sure we were able to transition on to the software smoothly and avoid any major work progress delays.

Pros: Very easy to implement with my team. Job ticket inputting and management is made effortless by using this software.

Cons: No cons yet! Definitely excited to see new features that can help us further customize our work flow process.

• Reviewed on 16/01/2019
Account Executive
Packaging & Containers, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2019

"WorkClout has made my life at work easier!!!"

Pros: I like that this software allows me to auto schedule tasks on the production schedule. It's made it a lot easier for me to manage and prioritize my jobs and finish them in a timely manner.

Cons: The planning tool is mostly accurate but requires some adjustments but I was told that it would get more accurate the more it's used.

• Reviewed on 26/01/2019
Jeremy H.
Accounting
Consumer Goods, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2019

"Stack overflow for internal operations"

Comments: Easiest way to get answers on the job.

Pros: One of the best features is the ability to source answers to the most pressing challenges faced on the shop floor, similar to how I use stack overflow as an engineer.

Cons: i feel a newsfeed would benefit this app, but i understand it's fairly new so i'd imagine thats what they're building towards.

• Reviewed on 26/11/2019
Accounting Assistant
Machinery, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2019

"Great tool to get us back on track"

Pros: WorkClout pointed us to the inputs of what affected the output we wanted. I like the way the tool shows us not only the numbers behind our production but also the overall picture with their video feed on the schedule.

Cons: I want an easier way to collect information from outside vendors.

• Reviewed on 03/12/2019
Sales
Printing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/06/2019

"Very efficient"

Pros: WorkClout helped us a lot with organization. The layout of their product was easy to navigate and it was so simple to use. The last product we were using was a huge pain.

Cons: None at all! Some sections could be more developed, but there’s a lot that’s available and more that’s on the way.

• Reviewed on 10/06/2019
Benjamin O.
Production Manager
Packaging & Containers, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/05/2019

"My experience with WorkClout so far"

Pros: The strongest aspect of this program is scheduling. It is a great system for tracking job tickets and materials too.

Cons: Vendor management is great. Would be nice to be able to run more financial reports

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 201-500 Employees

"ZK Ventures"

Comments: Our lack of speed in completing projects was definitely causing problems and Work Clout helped process our items faster for more efficiency.

Pros: Using workflows really helped with the efficiency of our projects. We were able to streamline and know exactly how long each check point was taking us to complete the overall item.

Cons: Nothing comes to mind. This software is very much up to date with trends and ease of use. Customer service is on point too.