Filter by:

• Overall

About Outfunnel

Connect your sales and marketing data, deeply and easily. Works with Pipedrive, Copper and Hubspot CRM.

Learn more about Outfunnel

Tim G.
Director | Trainer | Coach
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

"No more extracts!"

Comments: Excellent support and engagement with outfunnel. It does the job and gets better every release.

Pros: The deep integration with pipedrive CRM is why I use this app for email mktg.

Cons: The features are still basic, but the integration outweighs this, plus the company is very open about their roadmap for new features.

Alternatives Considered: Autopilot and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Outfunnel: They did not meet service or integration expectations.

Louise J.
Managing Director
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2020

"Outfunnel and Account Management"

Comments: We use it to understand how engaged old accounts are with our marketing activities. We also use the lead score functionality to identify potential warm leads for our database contacts.

Pros: We love that we can now see how our key accounts have engaged with our marketing activity, allowing us to tailor our account management strategy.
I also once wrote in with a billing query and it was responded within hours - amazing!

Cons: I thought the pricing was based on the number of contacts you had (in pipedrive), as opposed to how often you talk to them. So we have c. 3,500 email address and a 15,000 contacts account, if I email these contacts more than 4 x we reach our limit. I don't tend to email more than 2-3 times, so it's not a big deal, but for the size of our business it wouldn't make financial sense for us to upgrade to the next level.

Calvin M.
Marketing
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/06/2020

"Great integration for MailChimp"

Comments: Really good to work with the team at outfunnel... They are very helpful to support specific ideas and add many features to the roadmap over the years

Pros: Syncs all contacts and info from pipedrive to MailChimp beautifully and exactly how it should. Rather simple but just works! Customer support is very personal from the small team at pipedrive

Cons: Slightly clunky as they develop the UI. Very basic functionality

Digital Marketing Coordinator
Utilities, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2018

"Very easy to set up - within minutes my marketing was automated"

Comments: Outfunnel makes my life easier as I don't have to think about my mailing lists, since they are always in sync with my contacts.

Pros: I'm a marketer and one that doesn't code. Many tools require some plugin to be added to site but this means I have to go and ask the coder to do it. It can take days before the coder has time to help me out which can be at times frustrating. With Outfunnel I could set up my account myself and within minutes I could already see that my data was being synced between different tools.

Cons: I've been using Outfunnel for a few weeks and so far haven't had any problems.

by Outfunnel on 18/12/2018

Thank you for your kind review!

• Reviewed on 14/12/2018
Jan M.
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees

"Fast and easy to use"

Comments: Whenever questions arised the outfunnel team was extremly quick provide helpful answers.

Pros: Outfunnel directly connects to Pipedrive and makes it straightforward to setup mailing lists based on filters.

Cons: Nothing major to complain about - layouting could be improved.

Phillip D.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2020

"Simple way to mesage contacts from Pipedrive"

Comments: Great software and the CS team are awesome, helped me alot!

Pros: That it integrated with Pipedrive and was very simple to set up messages for our sales team

Cons: When creatign sequences on Outfunnel, you can't reorder the messages which is really painful when trying to adjust campaigns or copy them across.

Marketing Director
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2019

"Super-easy 2-way integration between Pipedrive and Mailchimp"

Pros: Outfunnel made it easier for us to track email marketing actions for our leads and clients within our CRM. With it, we can now see which leads received and opened our newsletters and we can customize their lead-journey based on their actions and interests.

Cons: Outfunnel integrates Pipedrive and Mailchimp and more integrations (like chat-services, e.g. Intercom or Drift, and others) would be very useful.

• Reviewed on 02/04/2019
Siim L.
Marketer

"Outfunnel"

Pros: This software helps to keep in sync all the marketing contacts that i have (between Pipedrive and Mailchimp). But definitely best thing about this software is web visitor tracking! Keep it going, Andrus!

Cons: There should be opportunity to tune when the web tracking info sent back to Pipedrive (for example if lead visits more than 2 pages, then send the information)

Jens S.
Marketing
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2020

"Outfunnel for SaaS solution market entry US to EU"

Comments: just great, everything clear and again: support is awesome

Pros: integration with Pipedrive, personal support which is 10 out of 5 stars

Cons: in general flexibility on how to use generated data is missing a bit beside filters

• Reviewed on 22/09/2020
Growth Hacker
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/08/2020

"Easy setup and outstanding customer service"

Comments: Superb customer service, handy tool, and easy & straight-forward setup!

Pros: Convenient tool, with handy setup and integration with Pipedrive and Mailchimp and excellent customer support.

Cons: I currently haven't noticed any cons working with Outfunnel.

• Reviewed on 12/08/2020
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2020

"Excellent marketing automation, with a focus on B2B"

Comments: Overall, Outfunnel has been a helpful tool for automating our email nurture campaigns. The email sequences are easy to use, and perfect for simple, conversational emails. The data is synced to our CRM, so it's all automated.

Pros: The value for money is incredible. Outfunnel does all the heavylifting for automated email marketing. Data such as email engagement, web visit and even lead scores are synced to our CRM, marrying lead nurturing and sales in a seamless way.

Cons: The functionality is a little limited, but it's sufficient for us. May be insufficient if you needs are more complex.

Matt E.
Operations
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2020

"Absolutely love this"

Comments: Overall it is awesome. Support is amazing. That is my favorite part. If you have ANY issues they are ALWAYS on top of it. The software itself has a clean UI, easy to use, and works.

Pros: We use Copper as our CRM. They do not have any way to automate email sequences so we can stay on top of our prospects. We can setup multiple sequences, assign a tag to the lead, then let the system work for us.

Cons: There were a few things that were unclear as to how to use tags between opportunities and people in Copper. Nothing wrong on the software side but it was a bit confusing on how it works. We sent an email, and they called me and walked me through it and it was easy peasy. The other part is it was confusing to know when a sequence was active. I thought I set it up correctly but turned out it wasn't on but I told them to change the verbiage to make it more clear that you need to click to the next step to actually make the sequence work.

• Reviewed on 03/12/2020
Casey H.
Sr. Marketing Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees

"Simple and powerful"

Comments: Outfunnel pulls information about an email recipient's interaction with our email and website. Putting this information at the sales teams' fingertips is extremely useful to their sales efforts.

Pros: Outfunnel seamlessly integrates pipedrive and mailchimp to provide powerful data to our sales team. I don't have to think about it because it just does what it's supposed to do. If I have any issue or questions, customer service is on top of it quickly and helps me find the answer.

Cons: Minor thing, but when someone unsubscribes, I wish it updated pipedrive rather than stopped synching.

Robert J.
Robert J.
Information Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2020

"Easy to get started and great value for money"

Comments: We are solving some of our onboarding and sales communication automation needs with Outfunnel.

Pros: Outfunnel makes setting up automated email communication that can support your onboarding, sales and marketing processes effortless. The UI is simple. It has all the features to get going fast.

Cons: Their vision of a fully lifecycle communication and marketing tool is still in its infancy so it is a more of an aid to existing processes rather than a tool to setup your entire set of processes.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2020
Alexander M.
Alexander M.
Head Of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"Great tool with powerful 2-way sync"

Comments: Definitely one of my favorite marketing automation tools that runs in the background while I focus on my work.

Pros: I've been using Pipedrive and Mailchimp for years, but never knew I could sync the two like this. Thanks to Outfunnel I don't have to think about my many email lists any more (they are in full sync with my contacts list). This tool has made my job way easier and the value I get for the price is great.

Cons: At first it wasn't clear to me how many contacts I can sync as the subscription fee depends on that. I contact their support and got an immediate answer that gave me the extra push I needed to buy their subscription.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Amir T.
Technologist
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2019

"Swift integration with PipeDrive"

Pros: Very intuitive and easy to set up integration with PipeDrive. I set the Mailchimp sync module and it just works, no hustle. Saves me a tone of time to try and update my MailChimp contacts with the new CRM leads.

Cons: I didn't try the Web Tracking module because I don't have control over the website (shared resources). I wish that there was a configuration option so I don't need to pay for modules I don't use.

• Reviewed on 10/04/2019
Frederic L.
Vp Business Dev
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2020

"Amazing Addon"

Pros: The easiest link and value of following up on mails sent thru mailchimp. Amazing Support!

Cons: still some features comming will be amazing!

• Reviewed on 04/05/2020
Paul M.
Me
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/03/2019

"The best way to connect Pipedrive and Mailchimp"

Comments: I highly recommend Outfunnel. The product is great and the support is very fast.

Pros: Outfunnel is incredibly easy to set up and I love how it syncs email engagement data like clicks/opens back to your Pipedrive deals.

Cons: It lacks some customisation options like adding people to Mailchimp groups.

Valentin B.
Valentin B.
Marketing Manager
Internet, 11-50 Employees

"Works as advertised"

Comments: Setup super easy, most things were intuitive. Had to clarify a few things with the support team but they were super responsive so no problem.

Pros: I really like that Outfunnel does exactly what it says on the box. For me, it elegantly bridges the shortcomings of Pipedrive which is our main CRM. The team is great and I've already had a few discussions with them and saw that they implemented a few of my requests

Cons: It's not as feature-full as other products on the market. For me, it's more of a tool and less of a solution. It's best to get into it already knowing what you're trying to achieve.

Harjinder G.
CRM Specialist
Computer & Network Security, 51-200 Employees

"Outfunnel software review"

Comments: Outfunnel allows the Marketing team to send emails on behalf of the sales team freeing up their time to do sales activities. Outfunnel have a fantastic support team, their Live Chat is a great way to get answers quickly. They're always open to recommendations and have regular product updates with new features and functionality.

Pros: There are two things I like most about the software, firstly the newly added dynamic sender details functionality, giving you the ability to change sender details dynamically based on the contact owner in our CRM, so you don't need to create multiple emails for each sender. This has saved us a great deal of time. Secondly the bounce activity tracking which allows us to identify incorrect/invalid email addresses and update/cleanse them accordingly, helping us to maintain a cleaner database.

Cons: The bounce emails are caught by Outfunnel and we have no visibility of these. It would be good to have these emails filtered into a specific mailbox and identify hard/soft bounces. Also, currently we're unable to map to single/multiple option fields in Pipedrive, only text date and number fields are supported.

Alternatives Considered: Operations Hub and Mailigen

Reasons for Choosing Outfunnel: Pipedrive group emailing limits sends to 100 at a time. Also admin users are not able to send emails out on other users behalf.

Switched From: Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Outfunnel: Outfunnel seemed the easiest tool to use and was very quick to set up. Also they provide great support during set up if you have any questions or issues.

Rene S.
Head of Sales
Research, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2019

"Easy to use and first choice if you are using Pipedrive"

Comments: Lean, clean and simple.

Pros: Easy to implement and the perfect choice if you are using Pipedrive.

Cons: Only Mailchimp is possible right now so, we were limited regarding the automation workflows.

• Reviewed on 01/04/2019
Antonio S.
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2021

"Outbound mailing made simple"

Comments: Very good. it perfectly links data into Pipedrive.

Pros: The lead score, the tracking links. and the pipedrive integration.

Cons: You have to build landing pages with other tools.

Alternatives Considered: ActiveDEMAND

Reasons for Switching to Outfunnel: we were using Outfunnel well before of that. We also tested AD in order to include everything in one tool social media, landing pages and dynamic content. Bad testing of Active Demand made us come back to Outfunnel

• Reviewed on 10/03/2021
Founder and CEO
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2020

"Great customer support...if you need it, but you won't"

Comments: Excellent value for money and a good single-purpose app for CRM basic marketing automation.

Pros: Does what it says, and is vastly easier to use than Frederick von Chimpenheimer IV's product. It you do need help setting up the support is very personalized and fast.

Cons: I'm not sure there's anything I don't like, except that it requires being connected to pipedrive; i understand that's it's purpose; but would be nice to have other intetrations.

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Outfunnel: Mailchimp too complicated and not integrating with Pipedrive.

Switched From: Mailchimp

• Reviewed on 26/06/2020
Vlad I.
Vlad I.
Growth Marketeer
Information Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/06/2020

"One-of-a-kind tool for 2-way sync between Pipedrive and Mailchimp"

Comments: Very positive, especially given the usefulness of the tool and how reachable and helpful the support is

Pros: Its cornerstone functionality allowed us to streamline the syncing workflow and to trigger CRM automations based on drip email activity of individual users. It's also a very straightforward tool to use, and it didn't require a whole lot of time to set up. Being reasonably priced, it's one of the best ways to build linked CRM automations for those using Mailchimp for email marketing purposes.

Cons: In the beginning, there were certain features that were lacking for an optimal workflow. However, after reaching out to the support team, those were added to the development roadmap and implemented as soon as 2.5 weeks after my request.

Dovile K.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 09/06/2020

"Outfunnel is one of the most handful and user-friendly mailing tools"

Comments: Outfunnel is really one of the most handful and user-friendly mailing tools we ever used for our newsletter campaigns.

Pros: We have started using Outfunnel for Pipedrive and Mailchimp synchronizations first, but soon we’ve switched to Outfunnel as our main mailing tool. It's very easy to use and setup mailing campaigns for the selected target groups – Pipedrive filters. Creating or duplicating a newsletter is very simple and fast even for non-experienced users, the same goes for adding personalization fields to the content.
All sents, opens, clicks, bounces and unsubscribes are visible in the main Campaigns report and are reflected in Pipedrive as well.
Detailed campaign reports can be easily downloaded from Outfunnel to excel for further analysis. The automation and synchronization with Pipedrive are really outstanding – all activities done with Outfunnel are precisely reflected in CRM.

Cons: What we do not see in the report yet are ‘replies’ to our mailings as this feature needs some setup to our google account that’s not so simple for us to do without admin rights.