Remedly Is Way Above Its Competition

Reviewed on 25/03/2019
Mukhtar R.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Incredibly good. These guys really care, and they have produced an outstanding product. Again, they are the only ones out thinking outside the box when it comes to creating a subscription billing option. That's cool. But the electronic health records system is so smooth, it has saved us countless hours. Awesome system.

Pros: I spent months researching dozens of the top systems out there, and Remedly had what no other system could offer - the capability of handling our membership pricing model, combined with our need to do efficient insurance billing, combined with our need for excellent electronic health records. Remedly was the ONLY system out of all of them that could handle these needs. And they handled them perfectly. Integration has been flawless. But above all else, the kindness and decency of the team at Remedly in terms of bending over backwards to accomodate our needs was really the best part of working with Remedly.

Cons: I sat and thought about the cons, and I seriously struggled. Every time we thought we'd discovered a limitation in the system, it turns out we just weren't understanding it correctly, and it was in fact much better than we'd realized. There are so many cool features to the system. I guess if I had to pick one thing that was not entirely optimal was the scheduling had to be in 15 minute increments, but they are about to fix that anyway.

Looked at all of them and Remedly shines above

Reviewed on 17/02/2019
Marc S.
MD
Medical Practice, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: My experience with Remedly has been fantastic. I have had the oppurtunity to have my concerns addressed by the CEO who is more than willing to spend time with the users of Remedly in attempt to constantly improve it.

Pros: Having come from one of the largest EMR/practice software vendors where there was virtually no support and major issues would take days to resolve if ever, Remedly's customer service is exemplary. I can always have my concerns addressed within hours. Sometimes minutes. The don't nickle and dime you with every update, new component, new user, new device etc. One monthly fee. This has obviated the need for other complementary softwares like Solution Reach as this functionality is built in to Remedly.

Cons: New software updates sometimes have some bugs.

Excellent EMR solution for Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists

Reviewed on 31/12/2018
Scott w. M.
Founder and President
Hospital & Health Care, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: This product has vastly enhanced my efficiency by allowing me to offload my schedule and have most of my post-operative patients check in with virtual follow-ups, which they prefer anyway. My main bottleneck is my time and Remedly has freed up a ton of that.

Cons: This product is in need of a user interface overhaul, which I understand is coming in 2019.

by Remedly on 22/02/2019

Scott, thank you for taking time to sit down and write us a review. We very much appreciate it. You are correct, the software has been getting a full face-lift. Luckily, it's a short recovery time and the new look is already being rolled out.

Essential part of our Practice

Reviewed on 05/04/2019
James N.
Medical Practice, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Must have for our practice after using it for the past 3 years, new staff get up and running with it fairly easily.
Very reliable and look forward to future releases.

Pros: Solid cloud based integrated software for all aspects of plastic surgery. So many features it keeps everyone informed about our patient flow from scheduling to invoices and charting. For executive management it provides real time analysis of practice trends and identifies staff productivity.

Cons: I hope the mobile interface will adjust to screen views better with future releases.

Health Care EHR/ EMR/ Schedular- Remedly

Reviewed on 27/02/2019
Michael K.
Plastic Surgeon
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Remedly has offorded me the opportunity to take back control of my practice with a simple, streamlined and integrated cloud based program.

Pros: It’s multifocal Approach to patient care and ability to have everything within the patient’s chart at your fingertips including; photography, EMR, EHR, schedular, point of sale, online store capabilities, use of Siri on your mobile device.

Cons: Sometimes a bit slow starting the program

Review on Remedly

Reviewed on 03/01/2019
Patricia S.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I like the text message and email reminders that are sent to patients of upcoming appointments. I also like the feature that pops up to ask if you would like an additional email to be sent when moving or adding additional information the existing appt.

Cons: I wish this program had an alert that would pop up with pertinent information. The software also continues to update (which is needed) with a glitch in the software every time. This software also won’t allow the user to add own treatment with labels to customize to individual practices.

by Remedly on 22/02/2019

Patricia, thank you for taking time to write us a review. We really appreciate the feedback. Have you been able to check out the latest updates to the software? We think you will find many of the issues resolved and hopefully you're able to take advantage of the newly added features. If you are still having trouble, please feel free to reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager any time. They are there to be your personal product concierge 24/7.

Amazing Customer Service

Emilee R.
Site Director
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Executive was absolutely amazing. She answered every single phone call and email in a timely manner and went above and beyond with all of her support throughout the process. She truly wanted this transition to be as seamless as possible. Thank you so much, you were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Pros: We transitioned to Remedly from a system that was not complex with very limited options. Remedly has so many great features that we use daily. One large difference from our previous EMR is the inventory feature. Can't believe we every utilized a system that was missing that!

Cons: Transitioning to an EMR is never fun or easy with that being said it was not as bad as we were all expecting it to be. The two features I wish Remedly had is - Time Management, staff to clock in and out and the option to create multiple inventories so you can view by category rather than all inventory at once.

Straightforward Functionality

Pari A.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Remedly is extremely layered and allows for a myriad of functions, yet it's extremely straightforward and easy to use! The latest update to the UI has allowed for a seamless transition from page to page.

Cons: I wish it was a bit easier to track the email/text reminders.

Remedly is great!

Reviewed on 19/02/2019
Lindsay B.
Patient Coordinator
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The customer service for this software is phenomenal. Every time I call I get a person that is able to help me right away. Very unlike other companies that puts you through a phone tree and almost always never has someone available right away.

Pros: The best part of this software is that it is easy to use for the employees and for the patient as well.

Cons: There are things that can be added to the software for better added features such as being able to re-send invitation links.

Good product; fantastic service

Reviewed on 28/12/2018
Bradley S.
Cosmetic Surgeon
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Remedly service is exceptional. They are available very quickly and are extremely helpful. They will work with you to customize the software to your practice.

Pros: Easy to use; POS integration; highly customizable; fantastic customer service

Cons: Need a few small tweaks with charting. Other than that, it’s great software.

by Remedly on 18/01/2019

Thank you for being a valued customer and providing your feedback. We look forward to continue providing you with great service and ongoing product enhancements.

Fantastic Product

Adam S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Fantastic experience. My point of contact at the company has successfully trained me and my staff on how to maximize the Remedly system, which is very robust.

Pros: Very easy to use, cloud-based, mobile friendly. Like the new features that have thus far been rolled out

Cons: Nothing. So far we have been very pleased with the product

Finally one that works

Reviewed on 18/12/2018
Brady H.
Cosmetic Surgeon
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We are able to see in real time our practice financials and the reports needed to run our business. The clinical side of the software has been a great improvement on the systems we have used in the past.

Pros: Remedly has been user friendly. This is our 4th EMR/practice management software and we have finally found one that is actually capable of doing what was claimed.

Cons: The note and quote formats could be improved upon.

Remedly simplicity

Reviewed on 04/01/2019
Raxa P.
Registered Nurse Staff Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall easily accessible software and the staff support at Remedly quick to answer and excellent.

Pros: The software is user friendly , self explanatory and able to view a lot of information on same page.

Cons: Needs to have space for type of visit allocated where it says click to type a note.

Remedly

Reviewed on 23/03/2019
Orna F.
Plastic Surgeon
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I am quite happy with the system overall.

Pros: It is a cloud-based system accessible from anywhere
Support is excellent

Cons: The charting system does not allow changing the names of documents. This is only possible when scanning materials in rather than when adding notes from within the system.
Report functions are limited for my needs.

Review of Remedly

Juliette G.
Medical Receptionist
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The overall experience has been great. Our rep has been absolutely amazing in helping my team get up and running using the software. She is amazing!!

Pros: What I like most about this software is how functional it is.

Cons: I have not yet run into any major cons in using this software yet!

pretty good service

Reviewed on 27/12/2018
Caren L.
Surgical coordinator
Plastics, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: we used a few times, it's good so far, it's easy to use and have someone booked for the job pretty soon, all the surgical tech we used are experienced and good. but it make us worry a little because the professional can cancel the job beyond 24 hours, we will worry about if they cancel 2 days before the case, we can not find someone to cover it.

Pros: It's easy to use and the people who scheduled

Cons: the professional can cancel the job beyond 24hours

by Remedly on 21/03/2019

Remedly can't help with staffing, but we can help make sure your patients are able to schedule appointments around your providers schedule. You can customize patient cancelations to 24 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours, or never.