15 years helping British businesses

About Reportei

A digital marketing reporting and dashboard tool with a focus on paid traffic and social media. Easy to use and to integrate

Learn more about Reportei

Pros:

In addition, you can know exactly what kind of post it's more efficient, guiding your team to make their job better.

Cons:

Repetitive emails, Linguage sometimes not being Portuguese.

Reportei ratings

4.8
4.6
4.5
4.6

9.1/10

Reportei has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 232 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Reportei before?

Gustavo
Gustavo
CEO in Netherlands
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Effective way to create professional reports

Comments: As a freelancer, I find that using this tool to create reports based on data obtained from multiple sources has many advantages. First, it saves me a lot of time and effort. Instead of manually collecting data from various sources and compiling it into a report, I can use this tool to automatically collect the data and generate a report with just a few clicks. This means I can devote my time and energy to other important tasks, such as analyzing the data and making strategic decisions based on the information I discover.Another advantage of using this tool is the ability to create professional-looking reports easily. This can help me impress clients and win new business by providing visually appealing and informative reports that show the results of my work. In this way, I can demonstrate the value I bring and position myself as an expert in my field.

Pros:

One of the standout features of this product is its ability to gather data from a wide range of sources, including popular social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and LinkedIn, as well as Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Mailchimp. This means that users can get a comprehensive view of their online presence all in one place, without having to switch between different tools or platforms.In addition, this product makes it extremely easy to create customized reports and dashboards with just a few clicks. Users can choose from a wide variety of templates, create their own and select the channels they want to include, as well as the time period they want to analyze. The entire process can be completed in less than a minute, which is incredibly convenient for busy professionals who need to create reports on a regular basis.In addition to its ease of use and speed, this product also boasts an intuitive UI that is both clean and user-friendly. Even those who are not particularly tech-savvy should have no trouble navigating the interface and creating beautiful, informative reports and dashboards.

Cons:

I miss the possibility of adding third party data sources through tools like Zapier, Pabbly Connect or others, although I don't know if it is possible. Otherwise I think it is a very powerful tool that you can take advantage of.

Svend Bertil
Senior News Editor in Austria
Internet, 51–200 Employees

Great Tool for Streamlining Reporting: Reportei

Comments: Overall, Reportei has been an incredibly helpful tool for our team. It's easy to use, and has allowed us to quickly and efficiently generate reports.

Pros:

Reportei has been an invaluable tool for our team in streamlining our reporting processes. It's intuitive design, comprehensive features, and helpful customer support have made it incredibly easy to use and implement.

Cons:

While Reportei has been great overall, there have been a few issues with editing existing reports. This has been a bit of an inconvenience, but the customer support team has been quick to help us troubleshoot the issue.

Reportei

Comments: Very valuabe for reports, exceptionally valuable for freelancers that need to show progress. Lack of schedule and management actions is it's only flaw

Pros:

Great for brand tracking, clean design. Trial period option is great for users to understand where they'll be putting their money. I plan to use it on the future.

Cons:

Unable to schedule posts along with the report feature.

Heloísa
Digital Marketing Analyst in Brazil
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11–50 Employees

asy to use Reportei

Comments: I really like Reportei. For me it is the best option on the market, its use is intuitive and very easy to use.

Pros:

I really like the graphics and how the information is easy to understand. With the information from Reportei, I can present the company's directors with the feedback on social networks.

Cons:

The delay in integrating with some social networks, not showing all the information in the first report.

Kelly
Kelly
Full-funnel marketing specialist in Australia
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

A good start but not competitive

Comments: I was initially pretty happy with Reportei but the more I’ve used it, the more I’ve been annoyed by its limitations. I mostly use a competing product now.

Pros:

I like that Reportei is easy to use and that the software makes it easy to produce a dashboard or report that looks visually appealing. Integrating data sources is easy to do too.

Cons:

I don’t like not being able to customise element headings, integrate several Google Business Profiles into a single client’s space (for multiple physical locations) without having to reach out to support, and I don’t like that common integrations are missing.

Associate in Canada

Good reporting app

Comments: Good reporting tool. Saves me tons of time.

Pros:

Nice visuals. Simple to read. Easy to use.

Cons:

Data does not always seem to be accurate

Melinda
Managing Director in Thailand
Human Resources, 11–50 Employees

A Great Marketing Analytics Solution

Pros:

I like that it comes with social media analysis features It makes data analysis easy and also comes with helpful data visualization features

Cons:

Reportei has been super cool and I have not had any reason to complain

Livia
Livia
Owner in Brazil

Highly recommend it

Comments: I have been using Reportei in the company for a long time because the presentation of the reports is simple, comprehensive, and saves hours of work. The support is also very efficient. I highly recommend it!

Pros:

The platform is easy to use, creating templates for each client makes the work easier, as well as the automation of reports.

Cons:

The team is always available to quickly assist with any needs, which has been extremely helpful in the few instances where we encountered any difficulties.

Augusto
Augusto
Coordenador de Inbound Marketing in Brazil
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Time-saving!

Comments: Generating and editing reports are simpler tasks with Reportei. We don't need to worry about the time we have to dedicate gathering the KPI's data, it will be fast and it saves time to think about new ideas and planning. Plus, with the live dashboards, all stakeholders can follow up on what's happening.

Pros:

Reportei is very easy to use, has a good interface, practical commands, and fast response.

Cons:

I wait for the feature in which we can register the KPIs of each month and analyze them historically.

Fernando Yuuki
Fernando Yuuki
Founder in Brazil

Best Brazilian report tool

Comments: I'm very satisfied to use because it's very intuitive specialy for my client when usually they don't have a certain ease to analyze metrics

Pros:

Its very intuitive and they have a social midia and inbound marketing metrics layout in one click you can view all the metrics you need.

Cons:

You can't customize the dashboard as I can in Google Data Studio

Camila
marketing coordenator in Brazil
Banking, 201–500 Employees

Great support

Pros:

I love the custumer support. Everytime I find myself questioning either to use one or another feature, i ask the support team who rappidly answers me.

Cons:

I took a while untill the report for the customer´stories was set, I had to do it by my self till then.

Robert
Robert
Owner in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Superb user experience and features

Comments: Reportei allows our agency to provide white label reports to our clients. Their customizable dashboards allow us to customize each section for our different type of clients depending what services they have.

Pros:

I love their user interface, it is intuitive and simple to use. They have a lot of options but with their UI, it makes it simple to navigate.

Cons:

I don't like the fact that as an agency we cannot show the ad spend including our agency fee but only ad cost. This is confusing for our clients who pay ad cost and agency fees together.

fernanda
Virtuar Assistant in Brazil
Design, 2–10 Employees

Amazing

Comments: I liked it very much, especially of the practicality that the program offers

Pros:

the ease with which I can handle the software

Cons:

I did'nt find anything that I don't like wet

Marketing & Advertising, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Reportei Review

Pros:

Complet and simple, designer atrattic and easy usability.

Cons:

Recommend software, but promocions implatact your sistem.

İsmail Cem
Web designer in Türkiye

My Experiences of Reportei

Pros:

User interface, having the statistics I want, affordable

Cons:

There may be statistics that we can learn more about Instagram.

Gjeret
Owner in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Reportei gave my team a great way to show value of what we do for our clients

Pros:

Reportei gave my team a great way to show value of what we do for our clients in an easy to deliver way that makes our client happy.

Cons:

This tool does what we asked it to do when we purchased, we got what we were expecting

Matheus
Programmer in Brazil
Graphic Design, 2–10 Employees

Reportei Review

Pros:

It's easy for an user to generate an report of any social media. It's easy make integrations and more.

Cons:

The reports not allow util informations because the readability of report is complicated for final users.

Head Business in Brazil

Easy and Fun to use

Pros:

Reportei increases the data about social media performance, and helps to generate clean and easy-to-find reports abouts our work.

Cons:

More customization on the templates with reports

Alessandro
Alessandro

Essential.

Comments: I use and recommend it to everyone who needs a smart, dynamic and up-to-date system for social media reporting.

Pros:

It helps me generate efficient reports quickly and conveniently, and even saves information for future reference.

Cons:

At the moment, nothing to suggest. Helps me with what I need.

A Nice Software with nice features

Comments: Its make really faster and easier to create reports and delivery them to my clients

Pros:

- Good usuability - Nice features - Its really good to productivity.

Cons:

-The price is a point that makes me question, thinking maybe choose other similar software

Tiago
Marketeer in Portugal
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Excellent Tool

Pros:

The most positive point is the ease of use. It delivers exactly what it promises, easy to use and an excellent time saver.

Cons:

I didn't like the fact of not having the possibility of paying in Euros.

Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Simple and eficient report tool

Pros:

Simplicity of the informations Easy User Experience

Cons:

The value of the product Few options for the LinkedIn

Rafael
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Reportei has saved me hours of work

Pros:

I've been using Reportei for over 3 years now. I run an advertisement agency, currently we have 50+ clients. Reportei has helped me create and share countless dashboards with my clients. It's UX is perfect, easy to use, easy to configure.

Cons:

Reportei is perfect. No complains on my behalf.

João Paulo
João Paulo
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Best cost & benefit

Comments: It’s ok for basic reports

Pros:

Easy to use and the price it’s best compare other

Cons:

The professional plan it’s it’s expensive and have options like Goals

Joshua
Email Copywriter & Soap Opera Sequence Expert in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Great for startup agencies, or freelancers that want to go from brief takers to brief makers.

Comments: Overall my experience with Reportei is fantastic. It filled a spot my startup agency desperately needed filled. Now we can easily show clients over a long period of time how effective certain growth strategies are. Making it easier to keep clients over the long term.

Pros:

What I love most about this software is as a freelancer transitioning to becoming a startup agency I found myself needing an easy, impactful way to go from a brief taker to a brief maker. This transition required that I find a way to monitor my client's complete marketing system, so I can identify opportunities for growth, and recommend advanced services. Reportei makes this process easy, and the reports generated are beautiful, and easy to understand making our startup agency look really good from day one. The best part is Reportei allows you to send automatic reports to clients, making retainers easier to manage.

Cons:

I suppose what I like least about this software is every time I need to login the website is not in English. I have to choose English from the dropdown. Not a big deal, but I wish it would remember my geo-location and automatically show me the English translation. I also wish it integrated with Zapier, and Active Campaign. However, I hear those integrations are coming, and are on the roadmap.