Filter by:

• Overall

About Mobile Locker

Mobile Locker enables you to easily upload and distribute all of your sales materials, presentations, & forms to the right team members

Learn more about Mobile Locker

Howard S.
KAM in UK

Mobile Locker review

4 2 years ago

Comments: Extremely useful, but very frustrating if have to download in a hospital with poor connectivity.

Pros:

It is great to have everything in one place, and accessible.

Cons:

Having to constantly reload and download items

last year

Howard, thank you for speaking with us about your feedback. We reached out to your marketing team with suggestions about the content items being changed so frequently, triggering the reloads.

Sue L.
Marketing Director in US

Repository for Sales Tools

5 3 years ago

Comments: Mobile Locker is very user friendly and the developers are responsive to our needs. They regularly add additional functionality. We think it's a good value.

Pros:

We chose this software to use as a repository of our sales tools, which include documents and videos. As the administrator, loading presentations is very user friendly. As a user, videos and documents load instantly and it couldn't be easier to send items to others.

Cons:

We don't use the software to its full capacity. For our needs, we have no complaints.

Marc B.
Territory Manager in France
Pharmaceuticals, 501-1,000 Employees

better traceability of my customer

4 2 years ago

Pros:

better traceability of my customer contacts thanks to the follow-up by email after a commercial event organized by my company. no more paper sheet for signatures and faster sending of attendance certificates if requested by the customer.

Cons:

the signature with the finger is not simple and often not representative of the one desired by the person at the time of registration

2 years ago

Marc. Thank you for taking a moment to offer some feedback and insight. Hearing from our clients and their experience is how we improve and we strive to do so each day. Thanks for the feedback and please stay tuned.

Simon M.
Co-Founder in France
Pharmaceuticals, 2-10 Employees

Highly recommended app for you sales team

5 3 years ago

Comments: My sales materials are useless unless I can get them to my clients sales teams quickly and without technological issues. Mobile Locker handles the job so I can concentrate on the content.

Pros:

Works just as well to quickly distribute your PDF or Powerpoints as to build an integrated interactive sales aid that ties in to your CRM system. As a sales content creator if my clients don't already have a platform in place I *always* recommend Mobile Locker.

Cons:

I've only been using Mobile Locker for eight years so haven't discovered any cons yet. I'll come back to you.

Eric K.
East Region Business Director in US
Medical Devices, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Mobile Locker Utilization

5 last week New

Pros:

Nice application to have all available resources in one place. Easy to use and to engage the customer.

Cons:

Nothing..items used in this App are determined by our Marketing department

George G.
Managing Partner, Chief Strategy Officer in US
Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 Employees

Sales Force Friendly Way to Share Video Examples

5 2 years ago

Comments: Mobile Locker provides white glove customer service and is always available to jump on a call or respond to an email with insights and guidance on optimizing their offering.

Pros:

My job requires me to listen to client needs and follow up accordingly with relevant examples. Mobile Locker provides me the ability to easily organize our library of video examples such that I can easily send and TRACK customer opens via email.

Cons:

To date, there are not any cons that we have experienced.

2 years ago

George. Thank you very much for taking a moment to review Mobile Locker. Nothing is more rewarding for our team than hearing positive feedback from our great clients. Know that your feedback energizes us and drives us to continually innovate and improve. Again, thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts. Please reach out if we can help in any way.

Bryan M.
national sales trainer in US

Review

5 10 months ago

Comments: Excellent!

Pros:

Easy to use and very intuitive to learn from administration standpoint. Very customizable based on customer needs. Support is extremely responsive, usually within minutes. Very solutions oriented Mobile Locker Team. Finally, provides transparency and visibility for our sales team when they send emails to healthcare professionals and gain insights into what resonates with customers.

Cons:

Initially limitations of iOS app, but solutions have been rapid pace since then.

Bill M.
SE Sales Manager in US

Mobilelocker

4 10 months ago

Pros:

Able to upload videos from our server. Able to show customers videos without wi-fi.

Cons:

Finding videos is not always seamless. After uploading a file/video, there seems to be a disconnect. I can't always find the file. Sometimes I have to close down, re-open and sometimes re-upload.

Diagramador in Brazil
Education Management, 5,001-10,000 Employees

solution for sales

4 8 months ago

Pros:

organizes customer information well, allowing you to access, share, and edit marketing materials and sales resources quickly and easily.

Cons:

The basic plan could have more features considering its cost, but it meets the needs well.

Rubén O.
Sales Manager in Mexico

The Perfect Tool

5 2 years ago

Comments: I can immediately share the information to my customers.

Pros:

Intuitive Menu, Easy access to the information.

Cons:

The software takes a little time to start before you can use it.

2 years ago

Thanks for sharing your feedback Ruben. We appreciate your insights and your ideas. Our clients' ideas are the lifeblood of our platform features and we always seek to innovate from the needs of our amazing client partners. Never hesitate to share with us directly and we will always be here to help and support your success.

Delphine L.
Technical Sale Executive in US
Biotechnology, 11-50 Employees

strong and powerful for document sharing on the go!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Customer support +++ Our representative and his team are doing an awesome job!

Pros:

The ability to send any of the corporate documents from anywhere at anytime and to get feedback on their use

Cons:

Some minor bugs but the team is extremely responsive and has been fixing them right away each time!

Jay V.
Executive Sales Representative in US
Pharmaceuticals, 10,000+ Employees

Jay

5 2 years ago

Comments: Overall, great product

Pros:

Integrates well with my CRM. Keeps the reps safe compliance wise.

Cons:

I wish it would have a memory for emails, it doesn't remember past emails

2 years ago

Hi Jay. Thanks for taking a moment to share your great feedback on your Mobile Locker experience. We absolutely count on our clients' feedback for the identification of potential areas to build upon and get better. We appreciate you taking a moment to help.

Renee B.
Oncology Sales Manager in US
Biotechnology, 51-200 Employees

Highly recommend

5 10 months ago

Pros:

This software is so perfect for our new virtual world! I love that it’s so easy to use and updated regularly by our company. Also, it’s easy to email materials to a customer after meeting with them and we’re notified when they open it.

Cons:

Don’t dislike anything about the product.

Laurence M.
VP of Marketing and US Sales in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees

Excellent Digital Asset Management and Distribution Tool

5 2 years ago

Comments: We love the product and even more love the people who support Mobile Locker. Very responsive and really listen to questions often responding with new features. The capabilities have increased regularly during the time we have been using Mobile Locker.

Pros:

Mobile Locker has allowed us to get all our digital assets organized for easy distribution. It has also helped us greatly with version control. All our sales reps have all our items in one place and have the latest version. Since we also have assets available for customer download on our various websites, once we update a document such as a brochure, all the sites and sales people are updated as the link does not change. It is a powerful tool for us that saves us more in time than we are spending.

Cons:

We have yet to have any significant problems.

2 years ago

Thank you Larry for taking a moment to review us. Your feedback drives our passion and commitment to get better and constantly innovate. Please keep the feedback coming and always feel empowered to share ideas and suggestions. Thanks again.

Aaron R.
Founder in US

Amazing tool for ad agencies

5 2 years ago

Comments: It's great! The product does exactly what it's supposed to with no hiccups, the team is super responsive and receptive to feedback and the price is right.

Pros:

Mobile Locker gives us insight into who's actually engaging with our downloadable content. Before we started using Mobile Locker, someone would download something and then disappear into the abyss. Not only do we use the software for all of our own marketing needs, we leverage it for our clients to help validate lead quality and give deeper insights into which leads we're driving are further down the funnel.

Cons:

I wish there were custom domains available. However, I've sent several pieces of feedback to their team on the product and "nice to have" features, many of which were implemented based on my suggestion.

2 years ago

Hi Aaron, Thank you for the feedback and for the suggestion about custom domains. We will be launching custom domains early next month!

Holly T.
Associate Director Marketing in US

Mobile Locker for Salesforce Activity

5 2 years ago

Comments: My experience has been brilliant, starting with the collaboration to get to a optimal build for the sales force. I particularly like the fact that they are always looking to improve the experience and will bring you solutions to enhance performance. Its refreshing, thank you.

Pros:

It's so easy to set up, customize and tailor to the sales force. I really like the fact that you can connect with the salesforce data - makes it so effective for the salesforce. You can get some great metrics from the system too, everything is track able.

Cons:

There are no limitations I can think of, its a great software.

2 years ago

Holly. We really appreciate your taking a moment to share your feedback. Our main objectives are tied to our clients achieving their business goals and we are here to help in any way possible to that end. Never hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way as our clients are the main inspiration and fuel for our innovation engine. Thank you again for the great feedback.

Lashonna G.
Director of Business Development & Marketing in US
Packaging & Containers, 51-200 Employees

Large file storage and monitoring

5 2 years ago

Comments: We have received a lot of support from the Mobile Locker team on new features, training and options. It has been helpful in allowing us to utilize it to its full potential.

Pros:

I like that we can upload and share large files with customers and distributors. It allows us to track who has opened, viewed and shared the files.

Cons:

There was a little bit of a learning curve on how best for us to categorize our information.

2 years ago

LaShonna. Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback. Your insights help in numerous ways as we continue to build features and seek new ways to add value for our clients. Please reach out directly if we can ever be of help. Thank you again.

Rashi J.
Business Analyst in US
Pharmaceuticals, 201-500 Employees

ML Review - Morphosys

5 10 months ago

Comments: Fantastic, the team is extremely responsive to all suggestions and feedback. The users of the product are also very happy, heard no complaints so far.

Pros:

Clean UI, Easy to use, Easy to be an administrator, Intuitive learning by users

Cons:

Integrations with existing Databases, unsure about the accuracy of the data collection and insights.

Mark F.
VP of Sales in US
Packaging & Containers, 51-200 Employees

Combi review of ML

4 3 years ago

Comments: Ability to showcase product line in front of customers.

Pros:

Ease of use Ease of customization Response time

Cons:

Updates to often. Need to learn how to create personal folders.

Whitney G.
Social Media Mananger in US
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees

Mobile Locker

Comments: Great

Pros:

We have found that Mobile Locker is super easy to use & streamlined

Cons:

Nothing. I don't really have any complaints.

Corey P.
VP of sales in US
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Flexibility and sales driver

5 2 years ago

Comments: Overall - it flows into our daily lives. They recently added the ability to process trade shows more efficiently. We just started using it before COVID kicked in. Hopefully trade shows will come back - when they do, we’ll be ready!

Pros:

Product couldn’t be easier to use. The team at ML helped us integrate into our existing CRM and on top of that showed us how to get even more out of what we were paying for our CRM. Once we were up and running our whole team uses it to manage our sales process far more efficiently.

Cons:

I can’t think of any big cons. Perhaps the toughest part was just implementing change in our organization. Not really on con on the product but was our biggest headwind.

2 years ago

Thanks Corey for the kind words and for taking a moment to share! You and all of our clients and users are at the absolute core of our entire business and we could not be more appreciative of your business. We will continue to earn it every day.

Alison H.
Marketing Coordinator in US

Mobile Locker Review

5 10 months ago

Comments: With increasing utilization of Mobile Locker, this application will help our sales reps better promote our products (especially during this time where remote access is necessary). Mobile Locker will also allow sales operations to pull reports and analyze data usage (i.e. user usage/frequency; effectiveness; open/read rate of promotional documents sent via email).

Pros:

Ease of use - adding new licenses, training users, adding presentations and assigning user permissions; searching/filtering through presentations; customizable features all around (email templates, presentations). All-in-one storage for our promotional and training documents. Reps can access easily.

Cons:

No cons at this time. We are working on integrations with Veeva Network.

10 months ago

Thank you for the review! Our intent is to deliver unprecedented client delight. Please reach out if there is ever anything more we can do to make your experience and process with Mobile Locker better. We appreciate your collaboration

Claude F.
Regional Sales Manager in US

Mobile Locker

Comments: Great

Pros:

Quick access to material upon opening Mobile Locker.

Cons:

I don't have a least favorite at this time.

2 years ago

Thank you Claude for taking a moment to share your feedback. Please reach out directly if there is anything we can do to help or to make your overall Mobile Locker experience even better. Thanks again.

Pamela S.
Oncology Hematology Specialist in US
Pharmaceuticals, 501-1,000 Employees

Easy to Use

5 8 months ago

Comments: My overall experience has been positive. I feel mobile locker has helped me stay in contact with my HCPs during the pandemic.

Pros:

mobile locker has been a great way for me to connect with HCPs during the pandemic. The messages are clear and can be sent directly to HCP.

Cons:

Cannot think of anything at the moment.