FundView General Ledger Reviews

Carolyn V.
Secretary/Municipal Court Clerk
Law Enforcement, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I found FundView when they were just getting up and going. It was a most difficult time for me as we had a mess with a different software company. FundView jumped in and lead me through the entire process of moving existing records over to their database. They helped me through many crisis. I intend to always use FundView.

Pros: The company is continually updating and making the software easier to use. They are an online company and this is invaluable to me. I can access what I need from anywhere.

Cons: Getting in touch with customer support has changed and I find it challenging to get help. When they let us use Skype I could get help live and immediately most all of the time. They have changed that to an e-mail system and I don't like having to try to describe the issue by e-mail. When it was on Skype they could take care of it immediately and I could move on.

by Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on 12/10/2018

Thanks for the taking the time to write a detailed, glowing review and constructive feedback! It's a Pleasure working with everyone in Milano!

Fundview Review 2018

Tina L.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Getting to be more in control of how your City needs to process their accounting needs but with the safeguards of not being out of balance in their entries. Only having to post what you need to post and fast software handles all of the other entries needed to balance the funds. Having security knowing you can ask for help and having training available when you need.

Pros: Being able to utilize several software modules that work within the Fast software and posts to the Bank and General Ledger. Example: Municipal Court, Building and Code Enforcement using Cash receipting and Accounts payable, General Ledger, Payroll, Bank reconciliation, Budgets and Financials.

Cons: Making changes when you find you make a mistake. Within reason to be able to delete or edit would be great instead of having to void, reverse just being able to edit sometimes. For example: If I post an entry that is off because I post an amount that should be 24.57 but I posted and saved 24.75 and then I find I was wrong it would be nice to be able to just go into that entry and correct it and re-save and re-post without having so many entries.

Simplified Payroll

Reviewed on 20/06/2019
Tonya R.
City Administrator
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: FundView Payroll is easy to use and is a great timesaver. The support team is very helpful.

Pros: The ability to work swiftly through the program with every payroll period. The dashboard has ease of use for making timely payroll tax payments.

Cons: There were some issues in the beginning with development, but that has seemed to go away.

FUNDVIEW

Reviewed on 30/08/2019
Christa P.
JUDGE
Judiciary, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: My overall all experience is a great, once you learn all the software its easy to use and does make my job tons easier.. Honestly I can't imagine how difficult my job would be if I didn't have this software and like I said before my customer service rep is the BEST!

Pros: What I LOVE the most about this software is not the software itself but my customer service rep,Yolanda, SHE IS AWESOME and can fix anything!!!

Cons: What I like least about this software is not the software itself but the owner.. he can be rude and arrogant!

fundview

Reviewed on 01/02/2019
Christa P.
Municipal court judge
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Using fundview it keeps all of my citations in one place.. I can scan them and if i didn't want to i wouldn't even have to keep paper copies of anything... and it is very user friendly.... my organization has sky rocketed.. I never lose violators info. In one click i have all info right there

Pros: I love the customer service... Yolanda is awesome and they get back to you very quickly...

Cons: It will freeze right in the middle of doing something and you have to log off and then log back in nd start all over

Fundview Review

Amber R.
Assistant City Secretary
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: My overall experience with Fundview has been good.. They are always willing to help or fix any issues or problems. Customer service is great!! Always patient and very polite.
There has been some problems in the beginning but that is to be expected when starting a new program.

Pros: Account payables has been really easy to use and has made printing checks a lot easier.
Cuts time in half for journal entries as well as account payables.
Love the templates!

Cons: The con side to templates is that we are unable to delete any old templates at this time, however they are working on it!
Bank Reconciliation has been a bit difficult.

Great Payroll Software

Reviewed on 21/06/2019
Dessie W.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Payroll takes less time, giving us more time to spend on other projects. The employees with direct deposit LOVE getting the emailed payroll stubs, and it's also easy to print off checks for employees that prefer a check to direct deposit.

Pros: I love how customizable it is. Different employees have different deductions that come out some weeks, and differing amounts from week to week, and this makes it to where we do not have to "remember to go in and change amounts", etc., it does it all for us. We save so much time on payroll now.

Cons: Not a lot of reports and I don't like the way the numbers come over when the data is exported to Excel. It doesn't recognize them as numbers and everything has to be reformatted.

Review on Fundview software

Lynnell D.
Deputy Court Clerk
Judiciary, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Its been great! no complaints

Pros: The fact that it is a cloud based system. I value that most of all. I had a computer crash in the past and lost everything. It is also very user friendly.

Cons: Nothing that I can think of at the moment

by Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on 12/10/2018

Thanks so much, Lynnell! I'm glad to hear your loving FundView!

FundView

Reviewed on 26/07/2019
Kristan K.
City Administrator
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It is very user friendly once you get it set up and learn how to navigate it. It is a windows looking program so it is easy to use.

Cons: It tends to be a bit glitchy. Sometimes we have trouble printing documents and other things like that.

Court Clerk Review

Lisa S.
Court Clerk
Government Relations, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Customer Service is always helpful and software is easy to use.

Pros: Pros to Fundview is Tracking status of case files.

Cons: Cons: At this time I have no cons to state about the software.

by Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for the great review, Lisa! I'm glad FundView has been able to help!

Implementation and Transition of Payroll Software

Reviewed on 11/07/2019
Finance Director
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The greatest benefit again is the Cloud-based software. I am able to access it when I am out of town or at home.

Pros: This being a cloud-based software is what I like most about FundView Payroll. It is very user friendly and the support staff has been great to work with when we need something. This software is built for each entity based on their needs.

Cons: The conversion process is what I like least. I know that pertains to any software and not necessarily the software itself. I am not sure there is anything that I like least about FundView Software because if there is something that I need the support staff accommodate and get me what I need.

FundView to the rescue

Patricia I.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Organization, getting more organized and the automation of AP transactions when doing payroll, the availability with the budget manager, more structure with all account balances. The bank reconciliations are great! Capability of attaching all invoices to the file that is being paid. The staff has been wonderful!

Pros: I like that all the information is easy to read and not a cluttered mess. The programs are very user friendly, the help documents are awesome step by step instructions. The reports are all exported to xcel and can be used over and over again. The one on one training then the ease of customer support should you need a refresher.

Cons: I loved everything. I have not found one thing that I did not like, I am still learning and the more I work with it the more I discover how it is making my life easier. Thank you

by Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on 15/10/2018

Thanks so much for the detailed review, Patricia! I'm so glad that FundView Software has made your life easier!

FAST

Kristan K.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I like that it is mostly user friendly. It is point and click and modern.

Cons: I wish there were more ways that we could customize it ourselves.

by Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on 12/10/2018

Thank you Kristan for the kind words and useful feedback!

Amaizing Software

Reviewed on 04/10/2018
Cindy C.
Town Clerk
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Excellent from the beginning.

Pros: Customer Service second to none. Easy to customize.

Cons: I have not found anything that I do not like.

by Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much Cindy for the glowing review!

court

court clerk
Government Relations, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: it is easy to learn how to work with it.

Cons: that its internet if its down you can not work .

Fundview Software

Reviewed on 01/10/2018
Connie C.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our overall experience with FundView has been great. We use to spend days on warrant letters and with FundView it is done within 10 minutes. So easy to set up, enter payments, & again the customer service is exceptional.

Pros: This software is very easy to use for anyone from first time users to seasoned users. The customer service is amazing and they are there to help you with any questions you might have. I love this software.

Cons: I really don't have anything about this software that I don't like. It really is that amazing.

by Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for your detailed review Connie! So glad that FundView has been able to save you time and make your town more efficient!

Accounts Payable

Mirna C.
AP clerk
Accounting, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Easy to use, and understand. Easier to void and print out AP checks.

Pros: Makes check voiding and printing easier.

Cons: Unable to match purchase order numbers to invoices.

by Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on 12/10/2018

Thanks so much for the feedback, Mirna!

Review of FAST Software from my staff

Eric W.
Development Services Director
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: See both sets of comments above.

Pros: Staff's ability to obtain 4 different monthly reports quickly and mostly accurately.

Cons: Staff having continued issues with system changing our permit status when adding inspections. This skews data in our reporting by showing those permits as having a completed date, requiring staff to go back and review and correct the data. Also, when changing the status back to issued, the system changes the issued date to today's date. Prior to exiting the permit, it still saves it with today's date so steff has to go back into the permit to change the date and save it again. Once issued, a permit should stay in an issued status throughout it's life until all criteria have been met and manually completed. Staff has had to do manual work-arounds on the software all along to be able to ensure that the output data is accurate.

by Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on 25/11/2018

"Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember ~ the only taste of success some people get is when they take a bite out of you." - Zig Ziglar

FundView

Loretta C.
Director Lottie & Arthur Temple Civic Center/Tourism
Events Services, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Since our accounting department is in another building across town from where I am, the software has been a great asset to our company so that we can stay connected and not have to enter items on others computers.
I am very pleased with this software and I am very grateful that we have been able to become a part of those using this software.

Pros: I have been very impressed with the ease of use with this software. It has been so easy using the software and evening easier to explain the usage to my employees.

Cons: I have not found any cons at this time with this software.

by Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on 12/10/2018

What a nice review! Thank you, Loretta. Glad that you find Fundview's capabilities so helpful.

REview

Reviewed on 17/10/2018
Elvia E.
Finance Director
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Hard getting started on GL, very frustrating conversion, but the Consolidated Cash works great now and saves a lot of time. I like that it is web based, customer support has improved. Do not regret converting, but wish it had more features, especially purchase orders.

Pros: I like the design. Easy on the eyes and I really like the ability to attach documents and that it is web based

Cons: Still missing some important features like purchase orders and the ability to send NACHA files for payment/collections

by Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on 19/11/2018

Hi Elvia, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! A Module for Purchasing is coming soon!

FAST survey

Andrea A.
Municipal Judge
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I use FundView to process citations and fines in the Municipal Court.

Pros: I like that I can work in groups or batches. It makes it easier to group defendants together to change statuses, send notices, issue warrants, etc.

Cons: The system freezes quite a bit and lags often, especially when printing documents and sometimes reports don't balance.

Fundview

Pamela K.
Presiding Judge and City Secretary
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have really enjoyed Fundview, it's easy and so far one of my court conviction report has been super easy.

Pros: I like that it's easy and my reports are easier. plus support is always ready to help and friendly.
Customer support is awesome!

Cons: Fundview works great, some days it is a little slow, especially when I am entering citations.

by Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on 12/10/2018

So happy to hear that you find our team helpful and that you are satisfied with FundView's functionality. Thank you!

Work in progress

Utilities Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I think in a year or 2 the product will be developed fully and it will probably cost twice as much as a reflection.

Pros: Online accessibility anywhere and customer support. Training is through teamviewerl so if you are a hands on learner this might be hard.

Cons: Lots of kinks to be worked out and features to be added

by Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for the useful feedback!

FundView Payroll

Reviewed on 20/06/2019
Laura K.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Since we switched I have been able to keep track and do a lot more with my employees, reports, etc.

Pros: Very user friendly, great customer support

Cons: There were a few issues just like any other software company but these issues were addressed immediately.

Payroll

Reviewed on 10/07/2019
Pattie A.
Human Resources, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Great!

Pros: Ease of use as I am learning more about the program, what it offers and the simplicity of it as I learn more. Rep is awesome! Patient and very knowledgeable.

Cons: There have been a few glitches with the payroll. Still learning the program.