• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.9 /5

About EngageBay

EngageBay is a simple, affordable all-in-one marketing, sales and service CRM software to acquire, engage, nurture, close leads.

Learn more about EngageBay

Sian M.
Online Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/10/2020

"Sophisticated Software"

Comments: We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

Pros: How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

Cons: The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

by EngageBay on 16/10/2020

Thanks for the review Sian.

• Reviewed on 08/10/2020
Matthew M.
IT
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2020

"8 Month use Review"

Comments: Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Pros: The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Cons: Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

by EngageBay on 21/10/2020

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

• Reviewed on 20/10/2020
Nikunjkumar C.
director
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2020

"Value for money"

Comments: Excellent experience

Pros: Easy to use
Easy to train new staff on functionality

Cons: All good, Nothing much.
most features are good to use

by EngageBay on 26/10/2020

Thanks for the review Nikunj

• Reviewed on 09/10/2020
Mirza M.
Director Of Development
Computer & Network Security, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2020

"Good Customer / IT support"

Comments: great

Pros: The software is great and very much extendable with API and other customization . We had some special requirements for our custom CRM and the team was very helpful in getting new functions create for us and made sure we were taken care if we had any issues or concerns.

Cons: Some api docs did not exist on the public website they have

by EngageBay on 26/10/2020

Thanks for the review Mehran Mirza

• Reviewed on 23/10/2020
Muhammad I.
Web Design & Developer
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2018

"One of the best CRMs with support that understands you"

Comments: Email marketing and sales activities have never been easier and EngageBay has done it easier. This application not only gives me the lead magnet that can make it easier for me to get new customers but also gives me the ability to engage them with marketing activities to make them loyal customers with all the features in this CRM.

Pros: To be honest, I just met CRM who can understand what I need to make my small business will promising to grow in the future and I can get it when using EngageBay. EngageBay gives me the best experience to run Email Marketing and Sales activities on one platform. Reps help me to achieve what I need with the best support that can't I imagine before.

Cons: What I dislike is, that I always get the best answers I need and make them use them as one of my favourite CRM applications. Automation on Email Marketing need more improvement.

by EngageBay on 22/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback Ilham. We are pleased to have patrons like you who like our product. We are constantly working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

• Reviewed on 20/12/2018
John H.
US Sales Manager
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2018

"A good marketing automation platform"

Comments: Engagebay is well suited for our small business which is developing rapidly. For about 3 months of using Engagebay, the service significantly improved its efficiency, helped optimize marketing and increase sales. The tool allowed us to do serious marketing analytics.

Pros: As a strong email marketing and automation tool, Engagebay provides to create simple HTML emails, nurture campaigns and scoring programs that provide your sales team with better overall leads. Great ease of use for the creation of campaigns. The workflows allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.

Cons: Everything has worked really well. The user experience isn't entirely intuitive but I feel like they are constantly updating it and making it better.

by EngageBay on 17/10/2018

Thanks for the review. We are working hard to make EngageBay as the most simple and affordable all-in-one marketing and sales software for growing companies.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2018
Kernan M.
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2018

"Clean interface and Support very responsive..."

Comments: So far so good. I feel that all my lead generation activities will be taken cared of.

Pros: So far the functions available are all a must for a marketer... Contacts, Forms, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns/Automation => all you need to gowth hack any business. The landing page creator is what I like most - all is just drag and drop and no technical knowledge required.

Cons: There was one instance that my account was suddenly downgraded to a free plan... But the support team was fast enough to upgrade my account back in just a few minutes. So far I do not see any red flags.

by EngageBay on 22/12/2018

Thanks Kernan for your feedback. We are pleased to have clients like you who are keeping us motivated in improving the platform constantly.

• Reviewed on 15/12/2018
Leonardo W.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2018

"Get it if you have the chance"

Comments: I'm very satisfied with the app, it works well and I'm saving a lot of money.

Pros: Engagebay works pretty well with my business. I was using ActiveCampaign but the costs were adding up quite quickly. I tried other platforms but the automation sequence offered by ActiveCampaign are not easy to find, until, I got Engagebay. The platforms offer an awesome automation platform for emails, plus landing pages and forms. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute.

Cons: I would like more design capabilities for the forms, but I heard they are already implementing it.

by EngageBay on 10/12/2018

Thanks for the review Leonardo.

Yes, we are working on the feedback provided by users on forms.

• Reviewed on 09/12/2018
Gagan T.
Employee
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2018

"Good marketing automation tool for Startup"

Comments: We used Engagabay trail version for our sales and marketing team. Engagabay had lots of options to help sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign

Pros: Engagabay had lots of features to help our sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign. Good support for the Customer as well.

Cons: Its has all the feature that we wanted to.

by EngageBay on 22/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more features and enhancing existing functionality.

Praneeth K.
Digital consultant
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2018

"Best Marketing tool in the business"

Comments: We use EngageBay for Storing valuable contact list, executing Email campaigns for them and to track down our sales and marketing performance..

Pros: --> Ease of use --> Loads of options --> Promptness of Customer support team

Cons: The filter/ search options to find particular contact could have been better

by EngageBay on 24/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on enhancing the filtering options and you should soon notice the change,

Astha M.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2018

"Awesome"

Comments: It' s Amazing. I am loving it

Pros: Easy to use for beginners also. I have the hand on experience on some other platform but happy to use engage bay.

Cons: Very fewer options in templates where we can drag and drop.

by EngageBay on 12/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more templates and you should see them very soon.

• Reviewed on 10/12/2018
Intellectual Property, Digital Media & Entertainment Law Firm
Fine Art, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/01/2019

"All in one Marketing Solution"

Comments: Customer service was amazing and the platform was suprisingly so easy to use.

Pros: I love the landing page builder and ability to import a URL and basically create any type of landing page. This makes creating funnels super easy. You can then customize it to suit your needs. I also liked the fact that the landing pages and automations were all in the same tool. This saves time and make it so much easier to do email marketing.

Cons: There is nothing that I don't like - they are new but looking forward to them adding more template landing pages etc.

by EngageBay on 07/01/2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more templates and you should soon see them.

• Reviewed on 05/01/2019
Mohit J.
Co Founder
Market Research, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2018

"Marketing Automation Platform That works"

Comments: Engagebay works really well to manage marketing efforts really well and the ability to share out forms and build landing pages is very useful

Pros: Engagebay is a complete marketing automation platform, The ability to create web forms and landing pages is quite unique and works really well for us

Cons: The interface is not intuitive and could be streamlined and made simple

by EngageBay on 22/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more articles to our knowledge base and show tool tips on the dashboard explaining each feature.

• Reviewed on 11/12/2018
Marcello M.
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2020

"A Magic wand"

Comments: I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Pros: Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Cons: Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates.
Missing Social Software Analytics

by EngageBay on 12/11/2020

Thanks for the review Marcello.

Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days.

We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2020
Cameron N.
  • Reviewed on 06/10/2020

"Feature-rich without breaking the bank"

Comments: We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Pros: It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Cons: Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

by EngageBay on 13/10/2020

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging.

We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

• Reviewed on 06/10/2020
Anna O.
Head of Growth
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2020

"A great tool for marketing automation for small companies"

Pros: EngageBay is a great tool for marketing automation for small companies (finally!) and for a reasonable price. You can customize all views and see the data you want to. You can take a bulk action on multiple contacts - this makes work easier and faster (and if you work on another platform, you can easily transfer your contact list). It enables creating contact lists so you can send tailor-made content. Its fully customized forms are a great way to gather leads from your website. You can also create a custom domain for landing pages built in EngageBay - it's very important to build credibility, cause people don't want to click on unknown links. PS: I'm referring to the Marketing Platform mostly.

Cons: I don't find anything to dislike, this tool seems to be pretty helpful.

by EngageBay on 21/07/2020

Thanks for the review Anna

• Reviewed on 17/07/2020
Media Production, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2019

"EngageBay - an app for all apps to reach your customers"

Pros: Are use EngageBay for most things that include a sales pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and task management. It is amazing that one app can truly do as much as this application can do. What puts this application above many others has is the customer support they receive from the developers. First off they’re always releasing new features. These features are almost always stable. Second, the features really enhance the product themselves… They don’t just become loaded features that aren’t related like some other apps do. I’m excited to see you with this application can go, since it’s newer than most.

Cons: I think I am so excited to see where I can go, that the only thing I like least is waiting for all of the awesome updates

by EngageBay on 17/04/2019

Thanks for your feedback. We would be sending a weekly newsletter sharing all the updates.

• Reviewed on 16/04/2019
Kyle M.
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2019

"Excellent Customer Service"

Pros: The team was extremely helpful in getting me onboarded and up-to-speed with the features (specifically in the CRM). If you're looking for a cost-effective option for scaling a small business, EngageBay might be the way to go.

Cons: The software wasn't able to seamlessly integrate with some of our other platforms.

by EngageBay on 18/11/2019

Thanks Kyle for your feedback. Much appreciated!

• Reviewed on 16/11/2019
Ian H.
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2018

"Great tool for marketing automation!"

Pros: I like the "Code Your Own" feature for landing pages and email templates. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute. Support is good as well.

Cons: It is relatively new and still need to improve all the time.

by EngageBay on 14/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on adding more features and enhancing existing ones. You should see a much improved platform in no time.

Varun T.
Sales Manager
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2018

"One of the best Crm to use"

Pros: The best part about EngageBay is its one stop shop we can get it customized as per our requirements .

Cons: At the moment every thing is good. Try to add more features as per market requirements.

by EngageBay on 22/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We would seen be adding more features to the platform.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2018
Edwin T.
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2018

"Super value for money and simple to use all in one marketing tool"

Comments: Great tool, awesome service, especially by Andy!!

Pros: It does all that I require for marketing, track sales leads, develop landing pages, and forms

Cons: The number of templates are still limited

by EngageBay on 18/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more templates. Stay tuned.

Garma gay D.
Technical Helpdesk Support Analyst
Import & Export, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"Satisfied user"

Comments: Overall experieced was manageable.

Pros: I highly recommend the tool. Its an awesome tool for a start up like us.

Cons: You need more patience in terms of getting familiar with the platform.

by EngageBay on 26/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our platform.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Anushka I.
Co-founder
Information Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/12/2018

"Wonderful User Experience!"

Pros: EngageBay is decently priced making it affordable for almost all companies. I personally like the ease of use and the solutions provided for each and every spectrum of marketing and sales

Cons: There could be more focus on lead generation.

by EngageBay on 02/01/2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best sales and marketing automation platform for growing businesses.

• Reviewed on 28/12/2018
Luís P.
Consultor/Gestor de Marketing
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2018

"A good Sales and marketing automation platform"

Pros: A great workflow that allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.

Cons: I'd like an app for an mobile use and integration with more apps

by EngageBay on 10/12/2018

Thanks for the review Luis.

• Reviewed on 05/12/2018