Filter by:

• Overall

About EngageBay

EngageBay is a simple, affordable all-in-one marketing, sales and service CRM software to acquire, engage, nurture, close leads.

Learn more about EngageBay

Hafizah S.
Hafizah S.
Assistant Manager Business Development
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/08/2021

"Everything under one roof"

Pros: EngageBay cover all of any business needs, from task managing to customer support platform. I mainly use it to collaborate on task and project. It comes with good communication hub that let us to have a quick and swift connection between us to discuss on the task and project.

Cons: As this software is packed full with features, it can be quite confusing to use it for the first time, and to choose the correct tool that i need to running the project objective that i has planned. The manual guide is not too detail and not very helpful for me.

• Reviewed on 10/08/2021
Matthew M.
IT
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2020

"8 Month use Review"

Comments: Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Pros: The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Cons: Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

by EngageBay on 21/10/2020

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

• Reviewed on 20/10/2020
Natalie W.
CTO
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2021

"It does everything"

Comments: A delight - the service is incredible

Pros: We were looking for something to co-ordinate our marketing and CRM. I tried many products such as HubSpot but they were bloated with features I did not need and also were way too expensive once you want to be more sophisticated. I trialled a number or products but this was by the far the best for us and our needs. We needed much more data segmentation, more automations, web analytics all in one place. Also the chat service has been incredible, it has been like having a personal consultant. I highly recommend and I have tried and used many CRM's and marketing tools.

Cons: I haven't found one yet. I know that sound ridiculous but for the price it has exceeded all my expecations.

Alternatives Considered: Jumplead, Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay: I needed more marketing and automation features.

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay: Service, cost and features

• Reviewed on 26/08/2021
Davina L.
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 02/03/2021

"Finally, the Right Solution to Grow My Business!"

Pros: The all-in-one feature is the best for me. Having all client information and tracking results from marketing in the same place really is beneficial! The user interface is attractive and easy enough to set your business up in a very short amount of time with not a lot of effort.

Cons: I feel as if some sort of interactive tutorials versus going to YouTube videos to learn would really up the level of this application even more! While it is fairly easy to use, there are times when I wonder if there are specific features without quickly being able to determine if that is true or not. There is a technical assistance feature that is very responsive, so this really is not a big con. I am managing just fine.

• Reviewed on 02/03/2021
Media Production, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2019

"EngageBay - an app for all apps to reach your customers"

Pros: Are use EngageBay for most things that include a sales pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and task management. It is amazing that one app can truly do as much as this application can do. What puts this application above many others has is the customer support they receive from the developers. First off they’re always releasing new features. These features are almost always stable. Second, the features really enhance the product themselves… They don’t just become loaded features that aren’t related like some other apps do. I’m excited to see you with this application can go, since it’s newer than most.

Cons: I think I am so excited to see where I can go, that the only thing I like least is waiting for all of the awesome updates

by EngageBay on 17/04/2019

Thanks for your feedback. We would be sending a weekly newsletter sharing all the updates.

• Reviewed on 16/04/2019
Nikunjkumar C.
director
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2020

"Value for money"

Comments: Excellent experience

Pros: Easy to use
Easy to train new staff on functionality

Cons: All good, Nothing much.
most features are good to use

by EngageBay on 26/10/2020

Thanks for the review Nikunj

• Reviewed on 09/10/2020
Kernan M.
Kernan M.
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2018

"Clean interface and Support very responsive..."

Comments: So far so good. I feel that all my lead generation activities will be taken cared of.

Pros: So far the functions available are all a must for a marketer... Contacts, Forms, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns/Automation => all you need to gowth hack any business. The landing page creator is what I like most - all is just drag and drop and no technical knowledge required.

Cons: There was one instance that my account was suddenly downgraded to a free plan... But the support team was fast enough to upgrade my account back in just a few minutes. So far I do not see any red flags.

by EngageBay on 22/12/2018

Thanks Kernan for your feedback. We are pleased to have clients like you who are keeping us motivated in improving the platform constantly.

• Reviewed on 15/12/2018
Michael L.
Marketing Specialist
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2019

"Best CRM Software I Have Worked With!"

Comments: CRM system that takes care of all your needs and with the great support from the Engagebay Team.
Fast, efficient, effective and easy to manage. Really is the all-in-one marketing tool that most companies should be utilising.

Pros: 1. Easy to navigate
2. Easy to manage
3. Highly efficient and effective software
4. Great CRM to use for Marketing, Sales and Lead Generation
5. Easy to integrate so many pieces together just using the right tags
So much emphasis on the finer and in-depth detail which is key

Cons: No cons whatsoever! Highly recommend to other companies looking for the all-in-one marketing tool and to create Lead Gen.

by EngageBay on 18/11/2019

Thanks Michael for sharing your feedback.

• Reviewed on 15/11/2019
Jan patrick T.
Jan patrick T.
Executive Managing Broker
Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2018

"A great automation tool with a competitive price"

Comments: Support is number one pros for Engagebay, specially for the non-techy person like me they are always available to assist you if you get stuck, reps are very cool guys behind Engagebay.

Pros: Most basic and advance tools you need in your online business is inside Engagebay, from lead generation, email marketing, page builder, CRM (alternative for Hubspot and Infusionsoft) and my most favorite is the marketing automations.

Cons: It's a brand new software so there are still needs to be improve specially on the page builder part.

by EngageBay on 12/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving the platform and adding more features.

• Reviewed on 11/12/2018
Manjeet M.
Manjeet M.
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2021

"Best serivce"

Comments: Very Good

Pros: I have tried this and am very happy . It is easy to integrate with apps.

Cons: No issue found yet easy to use no bug issue during usage.

• Reviewed on 22/07/2021
Développement des affaires
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2021

"Engage bay CRM"

Comments: Really easy yo use, perfect for tacking deals and clients.

Pros: The support was incredible, help us a lot to setup the different automatisation.

Cons: Automatisation a little hard to setup by yourself.

• Reviewed on 11/05/2021
Head Of Marketing
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2018

"Amazing!!"

Pros: It’s everythink a growth hacker profissional would like to have

Cons: It’s hard to edit email Templates and landing pages

by EngageBay on 10/12/2018

Thanks for the feedback. Our goal is to make EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

• Reviewed on 03/12/2018
Paul T.
Paul T.
eMarketing Strategist/Consultant
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2018

"Promising Startup for CRM and marketing automation"

Comments: I would be happy to recommend this tool to my clients.

Pros: I like how they give you access to all these marketing and CRM/sales features in one dashboard. It could easily replace a number of other tools you are using right now. Pricing is fair for what you get too and I also really like the file repository feature that bigger marketing teams will really appreciate.

Cons: Landing page templates are very limited at the moment

by EngageBay on 17/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more landing page templates.

Daniel B.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2019

"Excellent"

Comments: Excellent.

Pros: Easy of Use. - seems to be ahead of the other programs that I have used in the past.

Cons: NO SMS Function However I have been told this is coming soon

by EngageBay on 20/02/2019

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the feedback. SMS option is already added to the platform.

• Reviewed on 07/02/2019
Fabian M.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2021

"Why I switched to EngageBay"

Comments: I am so happy that I found engagebay!

Pros: I really signed up for so many softwares. I needed GetResponse, HubSpot, funnel.io & automate.io to build my Funnel. It cost me 1,2k a month. EngageBay has all that functions in one. And its so sheep. The support is so good and fast.

Cons: The dashboard reporting. Its not bad at all. But for my situation, I could need more customizability to create a KPI Dashboard.

• Reviewed on 15/04/2021
Tommy D.
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 26/10/2020

"Highly recommend"

Comments: Everything and more than I need. I did EXTENSIVE research before picking Engagebay and they havent disappointed me. This is a tool for what I need but also that can grow with me.

Pros: This is basically like hubspot but without the expensive price tag. You'll probably get everything you need and more.

Cons: The social suite isnt really a tool I can use yet. I personally dont see the point of being able to view some of my social networks without being able to post. BUT on the other hand, they are fairly new and I understand that developing new features take time.

Alternatives Considered: ActiveCampaign, HubSpot CRM and Drip

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay: I looked at the most common ones and many more! I was down to either Hubspot or Engagebay. Both great products, but Engagebay had a reasonable price.

by EngageBay on 27/10/2020

Thanks for the great review Tommy.

• Reviewed on 26/10/2020
Chris P.
Branding and Marketing
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2021

"Most affordable all all-in-one CRM"

Pros: one platform for marketing, sales and support for affordable price with excellent customer service

Cons: Some missing features such as missing Google Meet, and location in calendar event,

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Anna O.
Head of Growth
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2020

"A great tool for marketing automation for small companies"

Pros: EngageBay is a great tool for marketing automation for small companies (finally!) and for a reasonable price. You can customize all views and see the data you want to. You can take a bulk action on multiple contacts - this makes work easier and faster (and if you work on another platform, you can easily transfer your contact list). It enables creating contact lists so you can send tailor-made content. Its fully customized forms are a great way to gather leads from your website. You can also create a custom domain for landing pages built in EngageBay - it's very important to build credibility, cause people don't want to click on unknown links. PS: I'm referring to the Marketing Platform mostly.

Cons: I don't find anything to dislike, this tool seems to be pretty helpful.

by EngageBay on 21/07/2020

Thanks for the review Anna

• Reviewed on 17/07/2020
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2018

"All-in-one lead generation software"

Comments: I used to use multiple software to do various tasks to build a campaign and track it. But Engagebay has made it simpler for me to reach out to my existing and potential customers and accelerate the sales cycle.

Pros: I can plan lead generation campaigns from a single pience of software
STEP 1- Start with building a Landing Page
STEP 2- Get your Email templates in place
STEP 3- Automate the process and build sequences
STEP 4- Kick off the campaign with your contacts
STEP 5- Just enjoy the show
STEP 6- Then analyze the reports and play with Dashboard to take better decisions
It does not end there
STEP 7- The CRM takes over and helps you manage the sales cycle and tasks much better

Cons: I will be happy to see more landing page templates and more variety in forms

by EngageBay on 22/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more landing page templates and forms.

Mirza M.
Director Of Development
Computer & Network Security, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2020

"Good Customer / IT support"

Comments: great

Pros: The software is great and very much extendable with API and other customization . We had some special requirements for our custom CRM and the team was very helpful in getting new functions create for us and made sure we were taken care if we had any issues or concerns.

Cons: Some api docs did not exist on the public website they have

by EngageBay on 26/10/2020

Thanks for the review Mehran Mirza

• Reviewed on 23/10/2020
Joemon J.
C.E.O & Label Manager
Music, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2021

"Engagebay is the best software for business"

Comments: Excellent

Pros: Engagebay CRM is better than other companies

Cons: Ticket tracking feature which provides more clearly.

• Reviewed on 19/04/2021
Harish H.
Harish H.
Junior Engineer (Ele)
Broadcast Media, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2018

"Complete Suite for Business Automation"

Comments: One line i can say is "Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation"

Pros: Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation. We have to signup for different services for automation and sales needs like landing page builder, Email Automation, Deals, Tasks, Appointment's and form builder but the Engagebay is the all in one solution for all.
Portal built with simple User interface that everyone can easily start using from day one they subscribe.

Cons: Make it capabilities with Zapier Integration so we can explore more.

by EngageBay on 22/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We do have integrations through Zapier for more than 20 apps. We will soon be adding more.

Khizer I.
Khizer I.
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2021

"Great software"

Pros: Ease of use. Available in android. Very easy to setup and use for a c9mmon user.

Cons: More integration with other software could enhance the software....

• Reviewed on 09/09/2021
Prince S.
Prince S.
Co-Founder
Alternative Dispute Resolution, 201-500 Employees

"Perfect App"

Pros: Being a startup owner EngageBay has helped my business to grow in many aspects

Cons: Currently not. Everything is going perfect

by EngageBay on 22/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it.

Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/03/2021

"Grow your business through this tool"

Pros: This is an excellent tool for small businesses. It has helped me with the marketing of my business by deigning interactive emails for me. It has alot of customizable templates from which you can choose. It also allows visitor tracking tool. You can schedule calls.

Cons: I would like to see a mobile app for this app which they dont have up till now also it is a little bi expensive for people who have freshly started their business.

• Reviewed on 01/03/2021