Bokun Reviews

by Bokun, A TripAdvisor Company

• Overall
    4.8/5
    4.7/5

About Bokun

Bókun is the only online booking software you need to manage your tours and activities.

Learn more about Bokun

Maarten V.
Partner
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2019

"Best way to grow our business"

Comments: If you run a small tour operation I would certainly recommend getting onto Bokun, it gets you started faster and at the same time set you up for bigger stuff in the future.

Pros: Bokun delivers a system that integrates just about every functionality we need as a Food Tour company. I particularly like how we can easily find new partners to hook up to the same functionality. Using bokun we can give our clients a seamless experience and at the same time keep administration on our end as lean as possible.

Cons: Cons isn't the right word, the company has a few places to work harder on.
- Support could respond faster
- Support and new feature roll-out has to get more transparent
- E-commerce integration has to be enhanced. Up selling, down selling, cross selling are all in its infancy at this moment.
- Partner integration needs more work, the software currently doesn't work well with a model where brick-and-mortar tour agencies sell tours on behalf of us. (Ticketing displays incorrect messages to the end user, invoices can only be sent to one party, not to a different invoicing department, payments are not assumed to come in just before or just after the tour date).

by Bokun on 18/06/2019

Hi Maarten,
Thank you for your feedback. We hear you loud and clear about each of your suggestions for improvement, and we thank you for taking the time to let us know. We are working on improving support response time, our new feature communications, and many product enhancements. Please do not hesitate to reach out to the support team with any other suggestions or ideas.

• Reviewed on 17/06/2019
Rae E.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2019

"Immense value for money"

Comments: In my opinion BOKUN is the market leader for tour software that would suit ANY sized business. Their support is terrific and they are helping us grow our business with their channel manager functions. We have direct connections to major OTAs including Trip Adivsor/ Expedia and can also offer private booking areas for hotels and small retail travel agents with personalised pricing & currency.
So far anything that I've wanted when I started, or decided along the way that I've wanted- they've delivered. I'm obviously stoked with the product.

Pros: We have been using Bokun for roughly six months now. I spent 12 months trying and discarding other online platforms for tour sales because they were either too hard to use (even for a techie like me) or they lacked functionality. We were starting with almost no online sales and as a small business our budget was quite low. I was looking for a system with lots of functionality, connections to the OTA's and scaleable pricing. AND BOY did I find it!

Cons: There's nothing I don't like- just take note that with an amazing array of functions comes many moving parts. You need to be quite good to manage it all- but if in doubt their support is terrific and can take the hard parts off your hands.

by Bokun on 10/12/2019

Hi Rae,
Thank you so much for your review! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any product suggestions or any questions in the future -- we're here to help!

Alexandra M.
General Manager
  • Reviewed on 31/05/2020

"All in one easy and friendly to use "

Comments: I'm selling my tours in several websites and agents, and Bokun was the best choice that I could have done for my company. Tried other before and this one got me to where I wanted.

Pros: When I came across with Bokun I thought it would be another headache... I was so wrong. Easy to use, friendly and suoer nice costumer support.

Cons: I would love to have more time to explore all the features more detailed. So far I haven't seen any negative points.

• Reviewed on 31/05/2020
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2020

"Technical errors & unfriendly policies"

Comments: We use bokun for booking of tour products via our website. However, after negative experiences with Bokun we are now looking for a better option - luckily there are countless better booking software products out there.

Pros: The possibility for resellers to gain access to your products.

Cons: Fairly many bugs in the system and exploitative terms & conditions. For tour operators: If a tour gets cancelled by the customer for whatever reason (sickness, travel restrictions due to covid 19, change of travel plans etc.) Bokun keeps all fees paid for the bookings if it is cancelled later than 1 month after the booking was placed by the customer. In total our company has lost about 10k NOK due to this policy, and we are expecting to loose quite significant amounts due to all the covid 19 related cancellations. While we refund the customer, being an understanding company that treats our guests with respect and doesn't take money for a tour that the guest cannot attend due to the world being in a crisis, bokun still takes the fees leaving the tour operator not only without income but with the burden of having to pay a fee for a booking that was cancelled!! At the same time their marketing strategy is trying to make them seem understanding and helpful to its users. Pure hypocricy! After having used bokun for quite some time now we have decided to look for an alternative booking system with less technical issues, provided by a company that values its customers and treats them fairly.

by Bokun, A TripAdvisor Company on 23/04/2020

We are sorry to hear about your poor experience. Our support team is here to help. We believe that this particular issue has been rectified, but please do not hesitate to reach out to [email protected]

To clarify a bit, we only charge a service fee for bookings made on your website when using our online booking engine; all bookings from other channels such as offline, from OTAs, or travel agents come at no charge from Bokun. We don't charge a fee for cancelled direct online bookings that are cancelled within the same month as the booking. But we do not automatically refund for past fees you've already paid to Bokun for bookings made in previous months.

We do hope that clarifies, and again our support team is here to help always, and especially during this difficult time.

The Bokun Team

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2020
Online Business Director
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2020

"Great features, with some annoying bugs"

Comments: Good value for money, good connectivity, good support. Product owned by large OTA is a minus in the long-term when operators are fighting to minimize OTA dependence.

Pros: The best part of this reservation software is the marketplace that allows you to contract directly with other suppliers and resellers of tours and activities. Live support is also a good feature that most other reservation systems don't have. The help articles are quite extensive as well. Product import from Viator is a great feature.

Cons: There are some annoying bugs and features that can leave you clicking around furiously to find a solution for quite some time, eg. the setting up pricing was a mess. The software is being developed constantly and it's possible that these issues have been fixed since, but I got quite frustrated a number of times when setting up the products.
Also, raising the commission from 0.1% to 2.9% without any prior notice was not cool -- I thought the agreement was that we were paying with data to Viator... and now we're paying both ways. The OTA-owned reservation systems are creating data oligopoly situations similar to that of Google which is not the right direction in my opinion.

• Reviewed on 07/05/2020
Andy M.
Developer
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2020

"Bokun Continues to Improve Better & Better"

Comments: I enjoy using Bokun and the user experience improves all the time - Keep up the good work Bokun Team!

Pros: Bokun's features keep getting better and better. With Bokun's new interface and booking widgets it's a much easier process for customers to book products. In fact, the number of clicks to make a booking has been reduced thanks to the new popup booking widget which also retains whatever has been added to the cart.

Cons: They are not many cons to using this free software - Apart from being able to have global questions which can be shared between products!

Brian C.
Chief Marketing Officer
Hospitality, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2020

"Great product with awesome features"

Comments: This software has lots of great features. I like everything about the software and the customer service is smooth and always friendly.

Pros: The idea of using software to centralize our sales from different channels is simply amazing. Bokun helped us put in order many of our internal processes. Plus, it's simply useful to use the Marketplace to find new partners.

Cons: I'm pretty good with technology but it was hard for some of my colleagues to understand the functionality of Bókun. I guess a better design would help. Also, trying to make things more simple and user-friendly would be great.
And sometimes it delays to load but not sure what the reason would be.

Nils F.
Dep CEO and Admin
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2019

"Great software for tour operating with online sales channel"

Pros: Bokun is incredibly easy to set up and use, while offering tons of features and an incredibly helpful support team.

Cons: Some features were interlinked and required us to set up a chain of different things, which got a bit confusing at times. This has, however, been mostly resolved by recent updates.

by Bokun on 27/11/2019

Hi Nils,
Thank you for your review. We are always updating the Bokun product based on feedback from customers like you, so we're happy to hear that recent product updates have resolved some of your concerns. Please do not hesitate to reach out to [email protected] if there are other enhancements you would like to see added to Bokun.

Nicholas H.
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2020

"Great Product, Bit of a learning curve"

Comments: Over all, worth it.

Pros: This helps organize all of our products in one place, keeps track of our reservations and makes it easy to sell on our own website.

Cons: Takes some time to understand how to set up the products and the customer service is not very helpful in getting you through this learning process.

• Reviewed on 27/04/2020
Roman K.
General Manager

"Bokun is excellent"

Comments: With Bokun I can set everything in order with my bookings. Also customers enjoy modern and comfortable widgets at my website)

Pros: It is easy to use and implement to the website.

Cons: Unfortunately, it is not translated into Russian.

Garion B.
Tour Company owner
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2020

"Read their terms of service - their stance towards refunds of fees at the moment is disappointing"

Comments: Mixed. In some ways it's great in others it's very frustrating. Their support is comprised entirely of non technical staff. In fact they're usually not even well versed in the software and you are told please wait 10 minutes while I get an answer for you. Sometimes they can't get you an answer. There are also some gaping limitations in for example their custom exports. One example is you can't output the amount of refunds you make in a month.

Pros: It's been good overall. What we use them for is a means to have an attractive booking calendar on our website for our customers to use to book our tours. Their platform allows for integration with some good sites like Expedia and Tripadvisor where we can also sell our tours. Platforms such as Airbnb experiences have to be dealt with manually but the booking desk on bokun.io allows for this pretty easily. It also manages availability of seats on our tours and has some good features such as automated messaging and custom exports for your sales data.

Cons: Right at this very moment my biggest gripe is with their Policy towards cancelled bookings through their platform. It's not like we've lost a crippling amount of money but it's that they're not taking a strong supportive stance towards their customers. How it normally works is if someone books through Bokun, then bokun will charge you 2.9% of the total amount of the sale. They add up all the sales for the month then charge you for it in the next calendar month. If someone books and cancels and your refunds policy allows for them to get their money back Bokun won't charge you. But if they book and then don't cancel till the month following or later then your fee is kept by Bokun. In the whole of 2019 we had this happen a total of 5 times. In March 2020 because of the lockdown on travel we had a total of 30 people cancel who had booked in February or earlier meaning we'd paid bokun fees for their bookings. it amounted to about 2,500 euro of sales refunded and bokun's fee at ~3 percent was something like 75 euro. I've been in contact with their support getting replies like 'Sorry this isn't refundable' to eventually a very vague 'we understand this is a difficult time but we deal with these issues on case by case basis' response. I'm sorry but it's not good enough. We've offered our customers all of their money back, PayPal is waiving their fees, Braintree is waiving their fees, the tax man is waiving their fees. It's about doing the right thing. They're not right now.

by Bokun, A TripAdvisor Company on 23/04/2020

Hi Garion,
We appreciate and understand your concerns around our refund policies. As you said, we're addressing this on a manual case-by-case basis right now and so we greatly appreciate your patience.

Bokun only charges our 2.9% service fee for bookings made on your website when using our online booking engine; all bookings from other channels such as offline, from OTAs like Tripadvisor and Expedia, or travel agents come at no charge from Bokun. As you said, our system does not automatically refund for past fees you've already paid to Bokun for bookings made in previous months that have since been cancelled.

But please do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] to discuss your individual situation further. Our support team is here to help always, and especially during this difficult time for the industry.

The Bokun Team

• Reviewed on 18/04/2020
Angeliki G.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2019

"One of the best in its field "

Comments: Booking widget right in my web site making bookings a piece of cake! And with the backend manager I have every detail and information right in my fingertip making my life much easier.

Pros: So many functionalities and features that can cover the demands of tour operators and travel agencies. Pricing is is very fair compared to alternatives. You can even find partnerships within the software. An overall very nice booking software. Ended up using it after a long market research. And can say I'm satisfied.

Cons: Since bokun was recently buyed by tripadvisor I believe it hasn't "settled" to what viator wants to provide. Things have been fixed and I believe that there are plenty more that will be included by viator to make this booking software the top one. Many hasitate knowing that this is not a privately heald software but viator being behind it but I personally can't see why this is something that bad? On the contrary this can be something really good making you feel safe being partners with one of the leading companies in the industry.

by Bokun on 05/11/2019

Thank you for your review, Angeliki. We are so glad Bokun has proven to be so helpful and successful as your online booking engine and backend reservation and channel manager.

• Reviewed on 04/11/2019
Caroline S.
Owner and General Manager
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2019

"Bókun - A booking software and marketplace developing"

Comments: We finally have an online booking platform, that by today automatically takes care of approx. 40% of our accommodation bookings.

Pros: When we first got introduced to Bókun we saw the huge potential and the possibility for getting a very useful and handy booking platform for us as family managed small holiday resort, which is not an overkill compared to many other systems.
We were also fond of the idea of the marketplace.

Cons: Having worked with the Bókun platform for 4 years now we love it on one hand, but at the same time we are disappointed, that, especially since Trip Advisor jumped on board, no further developments were made on the accommodation platform. This is the main platform we use and we put up from the beginnigs with missing items, or work around solutions because we were always promised that things would get better/easier/more userfriendly or simply missing items would be implemented. We tried to help actively with feedback what we were missing on our behalf.
Last year I then got the feedback, that no further developments are made on the accommodation platform for the time being. All focus is set on tours and marketplace. A huge disappointment for us.
The platform has evolved including all parts and I still believe the accommodation platform is important, too. So it highly would be appreciated to give this part a little bit more focus again.

by Bokun on 02/12/2019

Hi Caroline,
Thank you for your review and feedback. We hear you loud and clear and completely understand your concerns about using Bokun as an accommodations management platform. Our core focus at Bokun remains creating the best platform for tours and activities. But please keep sending us your feedback and ideas for accommodation bookings, and we will continue to alert you of any new features we have added.

Gðmundur S.
CTO
Tobacco, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/10/2018

"Bad response rate in technical support "

Comments: In most part good, the response time of technical support, mainly regarding the API is ridiculous. It's almost never shorter then 4 days and if I don't get an answer in about 10 days then I'm not gonna get answers. I would say about 70% of the queries I send to the support that need technical are not answered. But I would like to point out that when I get answers from the programmers then the service is always good.

Pros: nothing in particular some parts are good others not so good. Nothing on the top of my head I can think of.

Cons: The API is often changed without letting us know.
That extras was changed so that each product has its own extra instead of many products can have the same extra. We rent out equipment in about billion tours, imagine if we need to change the picture of lets say the hiking shoes.

by Bokun on 09/04/2019

Hi Guðmundur thank you for your review of Bókun.

Bókun's support team has grown substantially in the past year after joining the TripAdvisor family and we're currently expanding to be able to provide better (and faster!) technical support for our customers. We are happy to hear that the support you have received thus has been positive and we look forward to continuing that in the near future.

We appreciate your feedback regarding our API updates and "extras" features. We are currently working to enhance how we communicate product updates to our customers. We felt that giving our customers more customization when it came to the extras would be more beneficial to their usage. It also provides a better overview of which extras have been added to each product. Images are added on the product level, not per extra, so if you have different equipment available, you only need to update your images in the gallery for the product.

We hope this helps to clarify!

Verena W.
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/09/2018

"Support team is the best"

Comments: It really helps us in our internal communication and organization.
It would be great if it would help us in our marketing in the future. We have made contracts in the marketplace but none of them really brings us much business so far.

Pros: The customer service! Very quick, very clear, very helpful for all kind of questions and problems.

Cons: For example it should be more easy to make bookings for travel agents or clients which are not in the marketplace. It is a bit complicated to first set them all up as affiliates or agents and then make the bookings for them. Imagine, often hotels or booking offices call in to make a booking and I have to be much quicker to put the booking in.
The software is therefore in my opinion too limited to the marketplace.
I usually use the booking desk to put new bookings in but unfortunately it does not safe the commission here. I have to put it in as discount after I finished the booking.

by Bokun on 09/04/2019

Hi Verena, thank you for your kind words!

Our help center is full of tips for using our product more effectively with both agents and affiliates. For agents, you're able to provide them with login access to your back-end system so they can make the bookings themselves without needing your assistance. You can also create an Agent Booking Area for agents to book your tours more easily. You can provide affiliates with booking engines that they can enter onto their website for customers to book directly. When a customer books a tour through them, you can see it immediately in your Sales Feed & track it in the Affiliate Report.

When using the Book: Experiences feature, you can choose an agent to view all of the products that are available to them. Commission will be added automatically so there's no need to add the discount afterwards. We are happy to work with you to ensure you're getting the most out of our Marketplace.

Please don't hesitate to reach out for further assistance!

• Reviewed on 26/09/2018
Jason S.
Sales Manager
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2019

"Review of Bokun Software"

Comments: Bokun makes the management of reservations and finances much easier and much more efficient for us.

Pros: Great API connectivity with key partners to ensure that our reservation information is up-to-date and accurate. Easy to add schedules, make modifications and update as necessary.

Cons: Still missing important features with incoming bookings that are necessary for our work: notably we receive no information on the language of the activity of the reservation. We also cannot create one-off bookings/reservations of on request services; if we were able to create orders with one-time products/services instead of being restricted to selecting something form the catalogue, Bokun would satisfy all of our reservation needs.

by Bokun on 24/07/2019

Hi Jason,
Thank you for your review and for your feedback. We are always updating and improving the Bokun product, and we appreciate your suggested product updates! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other suggestions.

• Reviewed on 23/07/2019
Francisco H.
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2019

"Finally found a Online Booking Hosting that fits all my needs"

Comments: Online Booking was basically my main reason why I joined Bokun. I create my own webpages and I had used other online Booking Hostings in the past but none gave me so much as Bokun has done for me. I can connect/linked my products from Expedia, Viator, tripadvisor to Bokun a worryless of keeping track of my allotment since Bokun does it for me. I am 100% satisfied with Bokun.

Pros: It is easy to use if instructions are followed, Support Service is always there to help you or willing to get the work done for you, they are very courteous and attentive. Bokun has so many features to helping optimize Online Booking according to your customization. One gets so much for so low of charge. Helps a lot to interact and create partnerships with other users and companies from all over the world. Definitely 100% satisfied with Bokun.

Cons: I cannot think about anything that I like the least, perhaps at the start of becoming a new user I might had found it a little too much of information to learn, especially because it was also a new software and lots improvements were done to make it functional, but now it works flawless for me.

by Bokun on 05/11/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Francisco. We appreciate the feedback, especially about the process of learning the Bokun software. We are continuing to work on improving our education and onboarding experience since we know it is a lot to learn, especially at first. Please do not hesitate to reach out to [email protected] if you have any additional questions or comments.

• Reviewed on 31/10/2019
Cristina M.
Product Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2019

"Amazing digital platform to offer tours & activities"

Comments: It's a perfect tool to focus all your experiences of the different suppliers and sellers in one system. At least with all sellers listed in the platform. Everyday we are having more sellers that were already selling our products in Bókun, so we have changed our agreements and made new ones through Bókun. It's easier for us. And above all, the possibility to contact new sellers registered in the platform.

Pros: The opportunity to get in touch with so many suppliers around the world. The function of the system to connect seller and supplier.

Cons: When the system forwards the booking confirmation to the supplier, the supplier doesn't receive the contact details of the customer.

by Bokun on 22/11/2019

Hi Cristina,
We're so happy to hear that you've had such success with the Bokun B2B marketplace! Thank you for your feedback about the booking confirmation details. Each reseller can choose when to share customer information with the supplier. We recommend you speak to the reseller(s) you are working with and ask if they can adjust when they share the customer contact details. If you need more information about how the reseller can make this change within their account, please email us at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 21/11/2019
Ralf F.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2019

"Best value for money reservation "

Comments: At the beginning I was a bit struggling, but now as I know the system, it works very well. When I have a problem I get support very quickly.

Pros: It is cheap and works very closely with Viator (TripAdvisor Experiences) and Expedia

Cons: The fact that it is owned by the biggest player, i.e. Tripadvisor. First of all it is a big advantage but at the same time a risk with regards to GetYourGuide (another very strong partner of mine). So I use two Reservatins System. I work with bokun and have Viator, Expedia, Musement, Holibob, TourHQ etc. connected and on the other side I use GYG directly.

by Bokun, A TripAdvisor Company on 23/12/2019

Hi Ralf,
Thank you for your review and for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you aren't using Bokun to connect with GetYourGuide. We assure you that our goal is to get you connected to and selling on as many channels as possible, in order to put you in front of every potential customer. Bokun shares none of our customer data with the TripAdvisor Experiences / Viator account management team. If you do decide you want to use Bokun to connect to GetYourGuide, or you want to learn more about our GYG partnership, please reach out to us at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 09/12/2019
Kormákur H.
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2020

"The best solution for the busy Tour operator"

Comments: Our experience has been great, sure we have had some challenges keeping up with all their new features but in the end it has made our life so much easier.

Pros: Ease of use and quick setup is at the core of the bokun system and they achive that without sacrificing more complex operations. We have regularly had demo's of other booking systems but none have provided us with the options and ease of use that Bokun has.
Job well done

Cons: Sometimes it has been too easy to setup new products and we have ended up with too many to keep overview. Luckily, the bokun support is amazingly fast to respond when we get into trouble.

Dubravko P.
Hospitality, 13-50 Employees

"Execution and support"

Comments: Benefits are to have a software we can rely on, it provides ease of use, it's practical and have the best support we have ever experienced of any partner or platform we have worked with.

Pros: Speed, connectivity, ease of use, support.

Cons: Adaptability and tailoring for specific needs. We provide special products and software is not so adaptable for such services.

by Bokun on 27/11/2019

Hi Dubravko,
Thank you for your kind words about our support team. We understand your concern about the lack of adaptability of the product for some features. If you haven't already, please do reach out to [email protected] and let us know what your specific needs are, and we can work with you to find solutions for your business's unique needs.

Henk-jan B.
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2018

"Pleasure to work with Bokun"

Comments: We are quite satisfied having chosen Bokun. Besides being a well functioning tour booking and management system, it allows you to expand your business easily by assigning agents, affiliates and joining other marketplaces.

Pros: The look & Feel is great and obviously much effort was put into this. The whole system is fairly intuitive and quick to learn. The help documentation is extensive and written well. Should you not find your answer the help team is quick to respond. Fairly easy to set up, the web modules all look good, the dashboard works well in managing your sales and tours in real time. Setting up agents and affiliates also fairly easy to accomplish. Integration with marketplaces such as Viator also quite smooth, all in all, a good experience and would definitely recommend using.

Cons: One small issue, no warning when an agents credit is about to reach its limit but we can live with it :-)

by Bokun on 30/04/2019

Hi Henk-Jan,

Thank you for your kind review of Bokun and the team! We're glad that you have had a positive experience with us, and we hope to continue that in the future.

We value our users' feedback, as it's a reflection of how we can improve and serve you better. Your agent overdraft limit is a great feature suggestion that we will forward along to our Product team to look into in the future.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other feedback. We're always happy to hear from our users and learn how we can work better together.

Georg A.
Wine & Spirits, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/10/2018

"Great for bookings, want to see it move to operations"

Comments: It is OK I worry much with the new owners and what they will do with the pricing of bokun, expecting to move back to our own online booking system if prices rise and just use bokun to book other products with partners.

Pros: Easy to manage bookings, good feature set around it.
Many sales and suppliers in the system, good sales canal.

Cons: Management of the products can be complicated and often not working correctly.
Would like to see better management around staff, able to assign bookings on guide or driver guides.
The calendar on our web can be slow some times.

by Bokun on 30/04/2019

Hi Georg, thank you for reviewing Bokun!

We're happy to hear that you found our system useful and easy to use. At Bokun, we strive to help our users grow their businesses, including selling your products through channels like your own website, global OTAs and the Marketplace. So, if you want to explore any of this, do let us know!

Our developers are actively working on Resource Management, so stay tuned for more information on this soon!

Last but not least, if you require any assistance on product management or anything in general, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're happy to help.

Paulina R.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2018

"The people there are great!"

Comments: The customer service is good, sometimes the technical staff is really slow at figuring out things. I find that they have a great corporate culture and I like working with people like that.

Pros: You can do wonderful things with is if you know where to clic and what you are looking for.

Cons: When it is updated, sometimes the Help section is not updated. There are some features that sometimes do not work properly or we would like seeing modified e.i. adding the day (Monday...) into the Activity Calendar rather than just the date itself.

by Bokun on 10/04/2019

Hi Paulina,

Thanks for taking the time to review Bokun. We're glad to hear that you've found our tools easy to use and our customer service has been nice to work with!

We are currently reviewing our Helpdesk to improve and update articles and add new ones. We'll make sure to try to update our articles promptly with any new product releases moving forward.

Thank you for the suggestion regarding adding the days in the Activity Time Selector Widget. We will pass this on to our product manager for review.

Don't hesitate to reach out with any other feedback!

-Bokun Support

Haukur V.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/05/2020

"Gamechanger for my company"

Comments: I love Bokun booking system! That means, I give them 10 out of 10, and I dont give that note often :-)

Pros: I simply love Bokun booking system. It's simple to use, great possibilities, Sevice is great and they listem to their customers to improve the system

Cons: I did not find any bad sides of the software because the service team they quickly solve the few problems I had.

• Reviewed on 20/05/2020