Presentations For Everyone

Morgan B.
Property Manager
Commercial Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I highly recommend Tiled. It made sending new trainings to new employees easy and accessable.

Pros: Tiled made it extremely easy to create training presentations for my employees. These presentations were then accessable at any point they wanted to review them again. It's extremely easy to use, engaging and a great asset for any company that emphasizes great training procedures.

Cons: It is internet based, a presentation hasn't been preciously downloaded you won't be able to access any newly published trainings.

Tiled Review

Christopher D.
Director of Sales Operations
Security & Investigations, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The ability to push data and notifications is awesome. Being able to share presentations is cool too.

Cons: Developing the presentations is insanely expensive.

by Tiled on 31/08/2018

Thanks for your feedback on Tiled. We're glad to hear you're enjoying the product.

Since Tiled does not provide design and development services, these costs are outside our control. We know most of our customers are able to save money as our platform does not require use of code, but recognize this is not always the case. We're sorry this has not matched your experience.

Few glitches, but very impressed and pleased with App.

Reviewed on 05/09/2018
Russell L.
Chemicals, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We were able to solve the issue of people wondering what our Technicians would actually do during the pest control services routinely - with an interactive home. It was great!

Pros: It’s interactiveness was fun to play around with, and it was very dependable even when my internet coverage was spotty.

Cons: Any videos put on the app loaded slower than the first version of Internet Explorer a decade ago —and many would not load at all. Literally the only downfall though.

Incredible sales tool

Baker W.
Regional Sales Manager
Building Materials, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I love the professional clean look and how fluid everything flows together. Can’t tell you how much business has been brought from using this tool.

Cons: I wish that there was a way to download the presentations and store them on the device to not require data when presenting

by Tiled on 31/08/2018

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you're having a good experience with Tiled.

If you use iOS devices, you can download presentations on our native app. Just tap the three dots in the corner of a presentation and choose 'download to device.' If this doesn't work or you have any other questions, feel free to get in touch with us to find a solution.

A simple solution for dynamic presentations

Reviewed on 25/07/2019
Mike H.
Director of CS
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: They have been a pleasure to work with and when I have questions or concerns they are always available to talk/walk through things.

Pros: Tiled allows you to build interactive presentations called "micro-apps" that require very little development time but look and feel like a custom app made specifically for the event or person viewing the presentation. I like that the end-user can build their micro-apps themselves and have control over the experience with very little training.

Cons: Currently, the use case Tiled serves is fairly narrow and if you have the money and time, a better app/presentation can be made, but I'm excited to see how they expand their offerings.

User friendly and effective

Michael L.
Retail, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I think it was very easy to use. I also think it was helpful in the door to door industry. For the most part I had an extremely good experience with it.

Cons: Sometimes it had an occasional glitch, but it was a really good product.

Realist View

Account Development Manager
Computer Software, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It's been great and useful when ramping up.

Pros: Easy to use for me and the team I currently work with.

Cons: It's really up to the company to use it correctly. Tile did what they were suppose to do for the software.

Tiled Review 2.0

Raul G.
Area Manager
Environmental Services, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It was overall a solid experience and I'm excited to continue to use it.

Pros: I love most about how user friendly the app was. The colors were great and worked well with the photos of the company I worked for. Another part I loved were the push notifications I received from updates.

Cons: How often it would crash on my ipad but not on my phone.

by Tiled on 01/09/2018

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad you're having a good experience with Tiled. Our apologies for any crashes, our team is always working on improving our platform so that will hopefully happen less in the future.

Annoying

Reviewed on 29/08/2018
Mike M.
Sales Manager
Consumer Electronics, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Good layout and design. Good quality but the whole Slow upload speeds of videos unless on WiFi is way annoying. I use tiled mainly when I’m out and about not when I’m home with WiFi.

Pros: Cool to have content in one place. Makes it easy to get to your content.

Cons: Can’t upload videos unless on WiFi so it makes it useless unless I’m at home

Amazing Functionality & Sleek App!

Brandon D.
Business Supplies & Equipment, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have worked with many customers using visuals that tiled allowed to me to do

Pros: The software let me run an amazing sales presentation and help me capture the interest of many potential customers. Overall I use tiled everyday at work and I could’nt be happier with the functionality and ease of use.

Cons: There’s not much to dislike: I would prefer the sharing feature to be easier to access and use however. This would top off the app’s ease of use to nearly perfect

Great user interface

Benjamin B.
Account development Manager
Entertainment, 10,001+ Employees

Comments: I love Tile! Great platform. Keep it up

Pros: I like how easy it is to navigate through the platform. It helps me in my everyday sales process.

Cons: I think their needs to be a mobile side to it for when Im on the go. You might already have one but I would like to have access.

by Tiled on 26/03/2019

Thanks for your feedback! We have an iOS app, and a brand new Android app as of this weekl, so you can continue the experience on mobile. Visit tiled.co or find us on the App or Google Play store to download.

Great

Reviewed on 04/09/2018
Salesperson
Security & Investigations, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: While working with Alder, tiled really helped me stay on track with what was happening within the company. Any company trips or competitions I always knew right away

Cons: There wasn’t too many things wrong with this app the only thing I'd say would be the number of updates it needed was a little excessive.

My opinion of tiled

Shakhodat K.
Security Representative
Security & Investigations, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It has helped me tremendously with my training for a Security System. It was fairly easy to navigate and manage. Definitely would recommend.

Pros: How organized everything is and how easy it is to find the functions that you’re looking for.

Cons: That you need internet to download everything in order to get it to work in the beginning.

Awesome Product, Awesome Company

Strategic Partner Marketing Manager
E-Learning, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It makes you look like you know what you're doing because your tiled presentations look amazing.

Cons: It's a little intimidating when you want to create a large presentation.

Easy to use

Gregory H.
Intern
Human Resources, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I liked that it was straight forward and simple. So many apps are complicated, but this one was easy and our customers understood it well.

Cons: There was no “back button” instead you had to zoom out of your current page to go back that part was inconvenient but otherwise it was great!

Awesome Asset for Sales

Zachariah L.
Independent Sales Consultant/ Recruiter
Consumer Services, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I’m excited to contjnue using it in my work!

Pros: I love how easy it was to use our presentations with customers I met on the job. It was fluid and smooth.

Cons: Playing video content over a minute long takes forever to load.

Very useful app

Reviewed on 03/12/2018
Dallas H.
Territory Partner
Retail, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I like how it's like a brochure but interactive. beacuse of this it has a wide range of possible uses!

Cons: It is a little tricky for others to use sometimes because it is not traditional.

Awesome Product

John C.
Graphic Designer
Sports, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I love that this product is easy to use and allows it's users to create a very complicated product quite easily. You don't have to be a master programmer to come up with a functional applet.

Cons: Navigation of files was difficult at times. Especially with large quantities of files. I would have liked an easier way to navigate files on the platform.

Great app

Samuel H.
Sales representative
Environmental Services, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Compatible with iPhone. Easy to navigate all of the pages.

Cons: It sometimes glitches and is hard to click on certain pages.

Worked food

Gavin O.
Sale representative
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It worked good glitched a few times a day but good

Cons: Glitches and kicked me out of the system

Helpful Sales Tool

Doug S.
Consultant
Security & Investigations, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: There are many things to like about Tiled. The fact that I have a visual sales tool really helps in the sales process. The fact that I can send the presentation out to clients as well and see when they’ve opened the presentation is also very useful. Tiled is like super sales/marketing collateral.

Cons: Nothing about functionality. My only cons are about the content that I’d like to have in my corporate version.

how’s review

Joe J.
manager
Machinery, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: meh - i love the concept but it’s not executed best, it also takes too long to load up

Pros: the idea is great but it’s not quite there

Cons: i HATE that you have to “pinch”. just make it so you can click back! i don’t like that i can’t zoom in on the pictures like i can in my iphotos i wish i could customize it more

Pest Control Sales

Assistant Manager
Retail, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Like I said, the interface was tough to navigate, but other than that it was fine.

Pros: I loved that it was easy to share and the software was customize able. When sending information to potential clients, everything was very professional.

Cons: It was difficult to navigate the app and things took was too long to load.

Great option for my husband’s work

Reviewed on 05/09/2018
Sadie L.
Office Assistant
Consumer Services, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Visually, the app is stunning. There is a lot you can do and that we did do with Tiled.

Cons: It was hard to use. I wouldn’t say the controls are intuitive, but they aren’t bad once you get to know them. I recommend adding a back button instead of just “pinching” to exit part of the app.

Super helpful

Reviewed on 04/09/2018
Devan A.
Chemicals, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: We used it for work and were able to see everything we needed and share things with customers.

Cons: For some reasons when videos play the do not disturb switch on the IPhone has to be off or you don’t get sound and it hard a hard time loading.