Wooclap Reviews

4.7 (12) Write a Review!

About Wooclap

Wooclap makes learning awesome and effective. Wooclap is free and unlimited for all K-12 schools!

Learn more about Wooclap

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

Wooclap ratings

4.8
4.4
4.8
5.0

9.5/10

Wooclap has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 12 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Sort by

Have you used Wooclap before?

Developer of Instructional Technology in US

The Best Formative Assessment Tool

Comments: WooClap is fantastic. In the short time that we've deployed it, it's already become one of the most used sites in the classroom.

Pros:

WooClap has the highest number of questioning styles of any formative assessment tool in the education market.

Cons:

Since we're a high school, WooClap gives it away for free to any k-12 teacher but in the signup process many of my teachers miss that.

Tamara
Instructor/ International Admissions Director in US
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

Wooclap usage in High school classroom

Comments: It is a great tool for classroom use and is free for educators.

Pros:

I like that there is instant feedback for students which can be displayed on screen or sent individually to students. I like that I can create the assessments and it is digitally saved to use again. I like the competition mode.

Cons:

Sometimes it is difficult to get a troubleshooting question responded to in a timely way. I've had to wait 1-2 days for a response.

Charles
Teacher in France
Higher Education, 501-1,000 Employees

Useful tool in teaching

Comments: Useful tool in the class to vary one's pedagogy. Provides instant feedback to the teacher about what has been understood, therefore enabling him/her to adapt the lesson content or know what to come back to in future lessons

Pros:

Different possibilities to get feed back from the public, easy to use for students and for teachers.

Cons:

The free version only offers 2 questions free. However, the paid versions are not that expensive and offer additional features like importing pdf files.

Tiffany
Sales in US
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 Employees

Amazing products

Comments: I’m very pleased with my experience with Wooclap. It exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend this. 10/10

Pros:

It’s reliable and efficient I love the ease of use and the quality is amazing.

Cons:

It was a bit overwhelming at first but I was able to figure it out and finish my project.

Josh

Fantastic for Classroom Teachers

Comments: I use Wooclap in my high school classroom to quickly gauge how well students have understood a concept and to get feedback from all students, not just the few that like to verbally participate in class.

Pros:

As a high school teacher, I really like the way this software allows me to get responses from *all* students, especially the ones who might be reluctant to raise their hands or speak up in class. It is easy to set up and use and the wide variety of questions that can be asked makes it appropriate for numerous situations.

Cons:

On occasion, the results only show up for a fraction of a second before disappearing. It's only happened twice, but there doesn't seem to be any reason for it to occur. Probably just a bug that needs to be worked out.

Madison
office worker in US
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

Great for teachers!

Comments: Love this software and I am excited to continue using it

Pros:

Wooclap is such a fun interactive way to see what your students know and where they may need improvement. You can show images and ask questions.

Cons:

The biggest downfall I have noticed is that the images sometimes don't show up clear. It may be an issue with my computer and not the software.

Wooclap Response

2 years ago

Thanks Madison, we really appreciate your feedback!

Jason
Business Education Coordinator in US

Potential for greatness

Pros:

Quick and easy data collection...audience likes to interact using this program

Cons:

Learning curve with some of the available options (for an older audience especially)

Joel
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

New Time User

Comments: I use it to review with my history class and see what students understand and are not understanding.

Pros:

I really like how easy it is to use. I'm not very computer savvy, and I enjoy working with this product.

Cons:

The first time using this product took alittle playing around, but after that it's not so bad.

Camille
[email protected] in Belgium
Animation, 11-50 Employees

Super easy audience response system

Comments: good, have been using it for a year now it really helps regarding interactivity in the classrooms of big auditoriums and small classes!

Pros:

- ease - number of features - support team is super fast - simple for students to use

Cons:

I haven't met any limits to the tool yet!

Art Teacher in US
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees

Review from (Sensitive Content Hidden)

Comments: I have been impressed and honestly excited about future possibilities.

Pros:

I want to say the biggest pro is the new integration while using it with Google Slides. This is so important for me as I have everything in slides and it really has helped me out.

Cons:

I wish there was a library of shared ones that people have created and been alright with sharing.

Maxime
Junior consultant in Belgium
Utilities, 51-200 Employees

First impressions

Pros:

Wooclap as a user is really user Friendly and a perfect way to bring interactions in a meeting or conference.

Cons:

i still need to try it as an organiser and not only on the "user" side. But i wonder if it is as user friendly.

Christine
E-Learning, 501-1,000 Employees

Great Tool for Formative Assessment

Pros:

13 different types of questions ◼ Free and no sales pitches ◼ Integration into Powerpoint ◼ Question and answer text is directly sent to the student

Cons:

So far I have found it very helpful! No issues so far!