15 years helping British businesses

About Timeular

The easiest time tracking solution that helps teams & individuals understand and improve how they spend their time every day.

Learn more about Timeular

Pros:

The ease of use, and now, the team tracking function, Spaces.

Cons:

The import/export option is quite difficult to handle. The setup of different tasks, the analytical options seem to be a bit to rough.

Timeular ratings

4.5
4.6
4.4
4.2

8.5/10

Timeular has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 368 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Timeular before?

Liam
Liam
Innovation Designer in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Knowledge is Power

Comments: I love being able to see where my time goes and be able to make accurate reports to my supervisor on how long things actually take. That's helped me defend the value of my time and organize my work week personally so I'm not overpromising and under-delivering.

Pros:

Finally! A time tracker that doesn't suck. Time tracking, on the whole, is a hassle anyways. But Timeular manages to make it fun and intuitive. It's a brilliant solution to use a real-world object connected digitally. As I flip the octahedron on my desk to a new time tracking side, the physical action mirrors my mental transition. The bluetooth connection works perfectly keeping record of how I spend my days. I can use hashtags to roll up work into larger categories, and even if I don't have the physical time tracker with me, I can use the desktop software or app to update on the go. I love everything about it!

Cons:

A con for some would be the price point. My team was hesitant about the initial investment to purchase the time tracker, so I bought it on my own and it is well worth it. It's hard to estimate where your time is going, but now I have an indisputable digital record. It's a little depressing to add up how many hours I spend reading and responding to emails! The app was a con for a while, it was pretty slow and hard to use, but they've been working hard to improve it. Other beefs have been fixed in the recent software update, so now there's a nice weekly view and some additional pre-set options for running reports. It may take an initial working up period to remember to flip the tracker as you start each new project, but you'll quickly get used to it and it will become almost second nature.

Jenny
Freelance Web Developer in US
Computer Software, Self Employed

Timeular is Essential to my workflow

Comments: I am an independent contractor and charge hourly, so I need to carefully track hours on a per project basis in order to invoice. I also need to do some high level tracking to make sure I'm hitting my daily, weekly and monthly goals. I initially bought into timeular because I liked the physical tracker as a visual reminder to make sure I'm tracking time. It definitely helped me to create the time-tracking habit. Now, I don't use the physical tracker. I simply start my timer from my computers status bar at the beginning of each Pomodoro period and stop it at the end! The integration with Harvest makes invoicing painless.

Pros:

My favorite timeular features: 1) The physical tracker 2) Integration with Harvest for Invoicing 3) Ability to start/stop timers from my mobile phone if I'm away from my computer. 4) Ability to customize the level of tracking I need (per task, per project, etc.)

Cons:

It's easy to accidentally create a time entry when modifying my timesheet in the desktop app, so I have to watch for that.

Miguel
Digital Marketer in Spain
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Much Less than you would expect for such High Prices

Comments: Once you subscribe, don't be surprised if soon you receive an email saying that after a certain date or the renewal date, you will be charged more because it is supposedly a great app that requires a lot of money to develop. Who are they kidding, if it still needs so much improvement and is updated every 2-3 months, but what is really important still does not improve.

Pros:

What I liked was that it had a physical gadget that just rotated to tell time and change activities.

Cons:

Shortly after trying it, I have seen it useless, a can. Due to the aforementioned, a lot of time is wasted in the mobile app to access it, since it does not have a widget. Sometimes it gets stuck or simply doesn't detect the physical item. The permanent notification of the mobile does not really show the time tracked at the moment, but it is rounded and updated every so often as a fixed amount of time. On top of that, prices are rising more and more.

General Manager in US
Industrial Automation, 2–10 Employees

Timeular is all about time efficiency

Comments: Positive overall experience with the hardware and software. I'd highly recommend this as a solution for people focused on productivity, and overall time efficiency.

Pros:

Super easy interface and hardware logic. It so easy to get going and stay active with the software. I have multiple devices at the various locations and it allows me to work from home and the office efficiently with a cohesive report showing my overall productivity.

Cons:

I struggle with the times that I'm away from the desk and handing off to my "mobile" device. If there was a function that would indicate OR remind me thru a notification when I leave my desk to adjust to mobile time keeping it would be a game changer for me personally. The only other issue I've run into is probably a bug; however I keep getting a "update available" notification on my windows pc app. When I run the update it is constantly there, will not clear despite an update being ran.

Heather
Senior Graphic Designer in US
Education Management, 5,001–10,000 Employees

An intuitive and easy way to track a large variety of projects.

Comments: Timeluar has helped my workflow and given me great data for how much time I spend on each type of project. I love how simple it is to use, and the novel idea to include a physical item that sits in front of you, that you can design and name however you want. For example, I use the die to divide up all the different aspects of my work, as opposed to specific projects. Then I can see the data on how much time I spend on design vs. animation, prep and research, organization, and break time.

Pros:

I love having the included 8-sided die that I can switch on the fly, depending on the project I'm working on. And if I forget to switch the die, it's easy to go into the program and adjust it to the correct amount of time I spent on the project.

Cons:

It depends on the user staying on-top of the time. You have to be the one to flip the die, you have to be the one to edit it and put in a lot of front-end work. There's really no way around this, so the tracker is only as good as the person using it.

Rae
Rae
Founder/Director in US
Education Management, Self Employed

Best D8 In my Dice Bag

Comments: I consult with schools, helping them "gamify" their curricula, and I bill each school by the hour. Instead of spending 1-2 additional hours a week creating, updating, and extracting each client school's time sheet, it takes me 15 minutes to double-check for extraneous/mis-attributed entries and pull together Excel sheets for my overall billable hours and for each client's weekly hours, down to the minute! I can accurately log my creative-brained-tendency to switch rapidly between tasks and am far more confident that I'm not accidentally over- or under-estimating any time spent on a project when I get distracted or In The Flow. I get so many questions and compliments on my "Work D8" as my spouse, clients, and I affectionately refer to it, and I tend to evangelize for my Timeular device and app without even realizing I've slipped into Timeular-PR mode! ;) Thank you SO MUCH for this invention, and I look forward to all the functionality tweaks and updates you geniuses come up with next.

Pros:

Timeular has streamlined my time-sheet processes immensely and made visualizing my time-management (or, some weeks, lack thereof) a breeze.

Cons:

Sometimes the app is a little slow and clunky, especially for editing/deleting entries (such as when my cube/D8 rolls around in my bag between client sites and logs a bunch of 1-2 minute nonsense entries I would like to be able to mass-delete, but I have to load and delete each one individually, and sometimes it misses a cube-switch and I end up with comically long time logs, my personal record being 43 hours when it missed being turned off before a weekend...). Also (not re:the software, but the physical cube itself), as someone with a fine-motor disability, the on-off switch mechanism is physically challenging to use, so it doesn't end up turning off reliably when I'm not using it even if I try to hit and squeeze the on-off button. But every app update does seem to make it a little smoother each time, so keep it up, hardworking coding team! <3

Sheryne
Sheryne
Diretor in UK
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Time for Timeular

Comments: I've been using Timeular for years and I love how easy it is to use and the updates they have made to the software over the years.

Pros:

Being able to see what hours my team have done on various projects has helped me to stay on top of billable hours as my team has grown.The function to be able to round times up or down for easy reporting AND have the report in decimals rather than hours and minutes saves unbelievable amounts of my time too.

Cons:

I'd love to have more sides on the cube and even be able to schedule regular reports and format them with my company branding to go to clients direct each week/month etc.

Anna
Anna
Sole Proprietor in US
Entertainment, Self Employed

A tactile, gorgeous way to track your time

Comments: Overall, it's a really lovely and intuitive timetracking tool. I initially used it at my office job so I could report on how much of my time was being spent for various products and departments. As a freelancer/independent contractor, it's a fantastic way to see exactly how much time is being spent on tasks and clients. Great for billing and adjusting pricing.

Pros:

I love the clean UX that so beautifully displays where your time goes, and the connection with a physical object is brilliant. It's so much easier to flip the 8-sided desk device when it's time to switch tasks. It's one less thing to have open on your desktop while you work. There are now several ways to tag tasks by more than just the overall category, giving a lot of flexibility in how work is categorized and sorted.

Cons:

I was an early adopter of the software, so it's changed a good bit since I've started using it. At first there were some finicky things like it was hard/not intuitive how to edit a task duration. It's much easier now, but every so often something small will come up like that that's not intuitive. I would like to see more in-depth analytics and ways to export the data.

Patricia
Patricia
Writer & Designer in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Best purchase ever!

Comments: Our entire team has adopted Timeular based on my endorsement and seeing the value it provided to tracking my work. Now, we're ahead of the curve as our entire department is being asked to track hours and we already have an effective solution. I love that Timeular is a physical object anchored digitally. Everyone who's seen it has thought it is cool!

Pros:

Pre-timeular I never quite knew where my time was going, and if asked to estimate how long a project would take, I would have nothing to go on. As a result, I would often end up overcommitted and overwhelmed. Post-timeular, I can see at a glance how my day or week has been spent, and can call up a report to give my supervisor estimates on the fly. Gone are the days of never having the answer. Now, I always have personal data at my fingertips!

Cons:

It might take a while to get in the habit of flipping your Timeular as you go throughout your day, but I find it helps me transition between work blocks and focus in on what I am doing. You may also feel limited by only having 8 sides, so think hard about how you want to assign those. But once you've established categories that work for you and a rhythm, you are set! The only con is that the base is not rechargeable, so every once in a while you will need to purchase a coin battery and install it. Not a big deal, but it would be nice if future models could be rechargeable.

Davis
Davis
Managing Associate (Technology Companies Group) and Practice Innovation Specialist in US
Law Practice, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Takes the pain out of time tracking

Comments: As an attorney, I have to carefully track and record the time I spend working on client matters. If I overestimate my time, the client is overcharged (and will get rightfully annoyed); if I underestimate my time, my firm loses money and I lose credit. However, as a startup attorney I may work on 6-10 clients in an average day with rapid switching between them. All of this is to say that time tracking is both incredibly important to me job, and incredibly painful. I’ve tried our firm’s time-tracking timers, but having another window I have to attend to among the dozens of open documents on my computer is a headache. I’ve tried writing my time in notebooks, but it’s easy to lose track of my notes. Ultimately I always ended up spending a full day at the end of each month trying to rebuild lost time from emails (which likely resulted in underreporting my time). Timeular has revolutionized my time-tracking efforts. Using a physical object to change tasks removes the “yet another window” problem—and I almost never forget to switch because it’s always right there on my desk. But the software itself keeps track of the time, and the data is persistent across devices (including my phone), so I have easy access to a clean record of my time to reference when I’m logging my time entries on my firm’s time entry system. Time entry has gone from being the most dreaded and unpleasant part of my job, to something I no longer think about. It’s been amazing.

Pros:

-makes it fast and easy to switch between tasks -physical object for task-switching is superior to any software interface -data persistence across devices makes it easy to access time records and track time even when I’m away from my computer

Cons:

-insufficient instructions provided to get up-and-running with the software; I had to use some trial and error at first -would be nice to be able to fine-tune the settings a bit, such as being able to customize the minimum time recorded (currently set at 1 minute)

Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Overall decent time-keeping tool for freelancers (and a good conversation-starter)!

Comments: All in all, Timeular HAS greatly improved my consistency with keeping track of where my time is going. I used to be really bad about logging working time, and adding Timeular to the arsenal has greatly improved time/work documentation.

Pros:

While the title of my review is specifically about Timeular's ZEI tool, I will make these comments about both that device and their time-tracking software in general. For starters, the ZEI is a very easy-to-use time-tracker. The fact that it's a physical object sitting there on the desk also makes for an easier time remembering to start and stop tracking the time I spend working. It's software is good, but not great. It's UI is fairly straightforward and easy enough to navigate. I also like that it's a desktop app, as opposed to something that has to be accessed via a web portal. Compared to other leading time-tracking company's desktop apps that I've tried, this one works better and provides more control options. I also appreciate the integrations with other software and would LOVE to see more added in the future.

Cons:

My biggest problem with the Timeular software is that it still feels very tethered or limited by the ZEI device's 8-sided physicality. I get that the ZEI is the right hand and that the software was probably originally designed to be the left hand, however, it seems to me that Timeular's end game is to scale beyond that. A few thoughts/criticisms for how to improve: - The ZEI has 8 sides. Make it easier in the software to assign those sides to be more general "families" or "genres" of work, and then offer the ability for an unlimited # of projects to start, live, and be completed/archived within those families . This way, I'm not constantly having to reassign sides of the ZEI to correspond with a new client or project. - Give me the ability to log time by day without needing to assign a working session starting and ending times to the minute. In other words, I write down in my paper journal while on the road that I worked 2.5 hours last Thursday, 9/27. I want the ability to be able to go click on last Thursday and quickly type in that I worked 2.5 hours. Doesn't matter WHEN I worked those 2.5 hours in that 24-hour day to my client. They get billed all the same and don't ask when, throughout my days, I'm logging time. I've never really understood why the timestamps are so important. Maybe that information is more important in the corporate world where employees are only "supposed" to be working during certain hours. However, ask any freelancer if that matters. J

Belinda
Event Manager in US
Medical Devices, 10,000+ Employees

See where your valuable time is being spent

Comments: I use Timeular personally, not through work. I started using it over 2 years ago when it first came out. I've always wanted to make sure I was making good use of my time, not spending time on projects that weren't important or in too many meetings. Over the years, the Timeular team has made some great improvements to the product, the reporting, and ease of use. I choose to pay for Timeular out of my own pocket because I think it provides me personally with insights I couldn't get elsewhere, and it is just so simple to set up and use.

Pros:

The Timeular device that sits on your desk is by far the easiest way I have found to track my time. I'm terrible at remembering to go into an app and log information, so having this device right next to my mouse makes it easy and quick to change projects. I also love the reporting functionality in Timeular. You can very easily compare various periods or various tasks to see what is changing. You can also set goals, such as the one I have to not spend too much time on email each day.

Cons:

I don't use the mobile version as often as I should. If the mobile app would remind me to use it when I havent turned on my tracker that would help. Perhaps if there was a button I could add right to my home screen of my phone that allowed me to change tasks in a flash that would be great.

Ruben
CEO in Spain
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Fundamental to our management and our invoices

Comments: Timeular is a fundamental part of managing our time in the company. It allows us to know how much time we dedicate to each client. OK, this is something that any time tracking software can do. What makes Timeular special? Firstly, because of the flexibility that the tracker gives you. Something as simple as turning the tracker and you are already counting time. Secondly, because of the teamwork. We all share projects, and everyone spends time, but in the end we can know how much time has been spent in the company on a project. And thirdly, the reports: The use of tags, being able to see the work of each day, or being able to see the time of each person. And you can generate a report with just one click. In the latest updates it has improved even more, for example with rounding. This is great to be able to compensate for those tasks that are sometimes not counted, such as emails, messages or calls. And another great thing about this software is the people behind it. A 10 for the support.

Pros:

Easy time-tracking. Work with a team. Great reports. Time rounding. Use of tags. Clean interface. Superb support.

Cons:

I'd like it to be in Spanish. Administrator role, that can view and edit, users data.

Madison
Marketing Designer in US
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

PLEASE add the ability to reorganize activities!

Comments: Overall great, but again, having the ability to re-organize and move activities between spaces would make this product 100% in my book.Thank you.

Pros:

It's pretty easy to use. I get a good visual sense of how I've spent my day and in what parts of the day. I like using Command+E on the Mac to quickly add a new entry. That makes tracking things very fast. The insights tab is also great at being able to break everything down by spaces, tags, activities, etc.

Cons:

Yes! I've been saying this since the day I signed up for Timeular: please add the ability to re-organize activities between spaces! It seems a bit ridiculous that you can rename Spaces, Activities, and Tags, but you can't move activities between spaces. The way I initially set up my Timeular workflow (with some activities in certain spaces and not others) was quite random as I was still playing around with the software. I now have a better idea of how I'd like to organize my workflow, and which activities should go within their respective spaces, but I can't change anything! It's as if I'm being punished as the user for not completely understanding off the bat, how to set up my Timeular workspaces and their activities. This seems like a no brainer request and I'm a bit shocked it still hasn't been implemented yet. Keeping data siloed seems like a bad business approach to a piece of software that otherwise is very customizable and functional. PLEASE make this change! Thank you.

Rhonda
alpha dog in US
Design, Self Employed

Easiest, Most Versatile Tracking That I Didn't Know I Needed

Comments: I love it. I've recommended it to a number of people, who likely never used my affiliate link, but I know several who got one after I bragged about it. And, at least one person got some for her team.

Pros:

For anyone with "walking through a doorway" syndrome or who's just starting out with time tracking, this is where to start (and stop). I wouldn't waste time and money on another one. Try this first. I love that the die sites right in front of me. Unlike apps that I can forgot to open, that they're already open, or to click start/stop, the die sitting in front of my is easy to spot and easier to spot when it's turned to a task and not in its dock.

Cons:

I wish I could integrate my work calendar (Proton Calendar) for meetings and events into it so I can see those next to my tracked/to-be tracked hours. 'Was I at that meeting longer than scheduled?' Or, 'I see my meeting for project X in on Friday, so I need to make sure I track my hours for that this week.' For all I know, it already does this. I need to play with it more.

Mitchell
IT System Admin Analyst in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Makes keeping track of activities so much easier

Comments: I need to log what I do at work at the end of the day. This helps me track all that I do and I don't have to add up the hours at the end of the day. If I go from responding to email to a meeting then back to email, it calculates all the time for each activity and makes life easier. Before I was using paper and soft of keeping track of my time and at the end of the day estimating my time. Now I can give precise times and easily look back at my history to see what I have been doing and for how long. This is a great product for keeping track of this kind of stuff. They have other apps that you can use, but being able to turn a physical object makes it so much better.

Pros:

Simple interface that is easy to understand and use. The updates have made things way better, it used to disconnect all the time and now it's working great. I like that I can also make changes to my data or start/stop tracking activities from my phone. Just the same it's easy to modify your data on the desktop application and track activities that you may not have assigned to a side.

Cons:

Wish there were more colors to choose when creating the different activities. Wouldn't mind have more sides to the dice, even if it meant that it had to be a bit bigger.

Thomas
Partner in Germany
Legal Services, 2–10 Employees

A gamechanger for anyone who works on billable hours!

Comments: Timeular does what it promises, and it does it so extremely well: Save your time! I used it daily, and it has taken away worries about tracking my billable hours as well as non-billables for efficiency control. Here, the word "mighty tool" is really the best way to describe the software. And the speed of Timeular when it comes to implementing innovations and customer suggestions is amazing!

Pros:

Once you set up your tracker's sides, just flip it, fill in a tag or two, and at the end of the day your timesheet is ready! So much better than compiling Excel sheets or even writing down hours with a pen. In addition, the exact timing in addition with the rounding feature saves so much time when preparing the invoices for your clients - I can no longer imagine a professional life without Timeular!

Cons:

When you have a slow internet connection, the user may be quicker than Timeular when it comes to opening entires for editing purposes, and the user may end up creating new entries on other days. This can be easily corrected, so this is a mere nuisance. In addition, I would love to be able to combine tags with hourly rates to include these in the time sheets for each client.

Péter
Software Developer in Hungary
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

A great idea and a high quality package

Comments: Timeular helped me to quantify the amount of time I spend with certain activities during my workday. In the past I could only guess on how much of my time is spent with development, debugging, meetings or other activities, but now I can tell these numbers not only from my gut. Having this data at hand helps me to estimate upcoming tasks better and manage my time at work more efficiently.

Pros:

I love the goal Timeular aims at: to track, understand and improve how you work. The package and the pricing (software for free with certain limitations and the ZEI hardware for a one time fee, subscription for an annual fee) is very good, easy to understand and flexible to individuals' needs. All of the tools are extremely intuitive and are working well. The software product, the hardware's material design and the way the company operates is very professional, for instance you can see on their website the roadmap and recently released features.

Cons:

There is nothing I did not like per se, but some things can be improved. I would highly appreciate a drag-to-change feature in the list view of the Timeular apps to change the start/end times of the entries I have recorded. It would be a nice touch in the UI and would save lots of time when I am correcting entries in the list. Another addition which would be great is to extend the weekly reports with some sort of "comparison" to previously recorded data. For instance, if I have tracked X percent/amount more time with one of my activities, it would be great if the system would tell me about it in the reports. The data visualization in general could be made more informative similar ways.

Blake
Software Engineer in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Habit forming

Comments: Great! Helpful staff. Great Product - thanks for helping me track my work.

Pros:

It's intuitive and beautiful - Kudos to your UI designer. I can get access easily to all the things I want to know about; device connectivity, current working time, total working time - ect.

Cons:

I feel like Timeular could still do more to help users into better habits. For instance, I noticed that when I start my day sometimes timeular will notify me to use my device - this is awesome. Unfortunately I often leave my desk at the end of the day forgetting to turn my timeular device back over... I think the software should allow me to define working times and maybe also define a notification time limit that will maybe notify me through my phone that I might have allowed my device to runaway on me. If I tell the software 'yes' it is a runaway - end the task at the time I listed as the end of my workday. I'm drooling just thinking about it. I think the other area Timeular falls short is in the integrations stage. The UI controls are clunky in the web portal and not well explained. Also the tutorials for setup live outside the integration setup process... Why? Why not use the tutorial to make the setup process more intuitive?

Steven
Software Delivery Lead in Belgium
Computer Software, Self Employed

A tactile and fun way to track your day

Comments: .

Pros:

Timeular is very easy to set up and use. There is a big advantage of having a physical device on the desk. It’s also a conversation starter about productivity and time management.

Cons:

Editing existing entries could still be improved. More granular zoom levels in the calendar view.

Susan
Business Analyst in US
Computer Software, 501–1,000 Employees

My Timeular

Comments: Overall I like the device. When I only had 8 projects it was great. (when it stayed connected) I loved it.

Pros:

The ease in switching projects. I like being able to either use the cube or the software to track time. It's easy to make correction also

Cons:

I constantly have issues with the device not being connected. If I have to un-dock my laptop and walk away, even if I have shut down the software it won't reconnect when I re-dock. I have wasted a lot of time trying to reconnect the device. Many times I have to take the battery out and put it back in for the device to be recognized. Otherwise I have to reboot my laptop. I have stopped using it recently as it does not have enough sides for all my projects. I tried doubling up but it became too confusing. It's easier to use a pad then to keep adjusting what was tracked.

Edwin
Owner in US
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

A dream of a product!

Comments: Overall it's great and a consistent product. I've gifted it 3x to folks and just LOVE IT.I wish the subscription pricing wouldn't have gone up for simple users like myself so I'm not sure how long I'll keep it going beyond this year.

Pros:

I love how fun the widget is. I love how you can decorate it and ease of use between the mobile app and desktop app. I love the reporting and insights you can track which make quantifying time really easy.

Cons:

Entering timings via the desktop app is tricky sometimes. If I'm in AM entering a time and I update the ending time, sometimes it jumps to PM then I have to reset the entry and it causes a few steps and the sizing gets weird. Wish it wasn't so exacting right away. I wish the price for the subscription was lower. The recent price increase felt like a cash grab. And while there are new features, they are not features that are useful to me and my use as a simple user.

Translation & Localization, Self Employed

Tangible way to track time

Comments: I manage my time better with Timeular. I am able to compartmentalize tasks and stay more focused with the visual reminder of the task at hand.

Pros:

I like that it's an off-screen way to track time. Sometimes I don't to be attached to my screen but I still need to track how long a project is taking me. The cube is also a good visual cue to start and end tracking time. When I was using other time-tracking apps, I would just forget to open the program on my computer. The charts are also really help to get a big-picture view of my week, month, or year.

Cons:

My tracker will sometimes disconnect for an unknown reason, and I won't realize that it wasn't tracking time until I look at the calendar in the app later. In those cases, I have had to estimate the time I spent and add it to the calendar manually.

Grace
Owner in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Saves time calculating billable hours for clients

Comments: Seeing how much time I dedicate to each client and if I meet those each week or if I need to expand or reduce those goals.I also like the goal setting for each week and month.

Pros:

I love that I can create multiple spaces and activities within those spaces so I can track how much time I spend on certain tasks for each client. I also like that I can easily edit times. I no longer use the devices themselves and just use the app for everything.

Cons:

Filters could use improvements. If I select a range of dates then the filter, it goes back to the current week and I have to reselect the previous week again. I would like the filters to apply to the week selected no matter the order it is selected in.

Design, 51–200 Employees

Timeular is a great tool to manage your time!

Comments: Overall, Timeular has been a wonderful product for our design team. It's been a huge help in helping us evaluate how much time we should spend on projects based on how much time it took us to do it during the previous year. So far, it's been great and super helpful!

Pros:

What I loved most about this software was the ease of use. It's really easy to utilize through the computer application. This also helps give me an accurate visual as to what I'm working on and how I can better balance my design time.

Cons:

What I liked least about this software was the physical cube you are supposed to use to change to a different project. It doesn't register a change in project very well, so I found myself spending extra time trying to get it to land on the correct project and start tracking time. I ended up using the computer application instead and just leaving it open and on my screen all day.