15 years helping British businesses

Microsoft Excel Reviews

4.8 (18,948) Write a Review!

About Microsoft Excel

Data analysis solution that helps businesses manage spreadsheets, create graphs/charts, perform calculations, share projects, and more.

Learn more about Microsoft Excel

Pros:

It's versatile functionality and data handling is best in class. It's online help and a huge user community makes it easy to learn and collaborate.

Cons:

I struggled to do use the different settings. I had trouble with printing everything correctly but it was mostly user error.

Microsoft Excel ratings

4.3
4.3
4.7
4.6

9.1/10

Microsoft Excel has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 18,948 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Microsoft Excel before?

Filter reviews (18,948)

Samuel
Samuel
Founder and CEO in UK
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Best Spreadsheet Software (Microsoft Excel)

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Microsoft Excel is an excellent spreadsheet and productivity tool for Data entry, retrieval, analysis, inventory management. Excel files can be exported to various format including .csv, xps, pdf, html, ods and other file format.

Pros:

Customer support. Ease of use and setup. Collaborative features. Flexible file sharing. 30 days free trial.

Cons:

Maximum number of row is 1,048,576. If data size is very large, pc can freeze.

Kiran
IT admin in Canada
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Excellent data management tool

5.0 last month New

Comments: In terms of data management excellent tool, have incorporated majority of formulas and stuffs for calculations. It would be nice if they can add python integration. Also nice to have Api so can be used to automate tasks.

Pros:

Easy to synchronize data with cloud WBA script for automations Recover data if accidentally closed Graphings, Calculations

Cons:

No option to add python scripts to automate tasks

Rob
Director in UK
Design, 2–10 Employees

Exporting data

3.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Exporting data directly to adobe illustrator is easy to use.

Cons:

Load time can be slow when loading up large charts and data.

Saber
Saber
Customer accounting in Egypt
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Excel is indispensable and one of the basics of practical, academic and professional life.

Comments: My comprehensive experience with the program lasted for several years and was generally positive, as the program provides many tools and features that help in managing and analyzing data efficiently, whether in a personal, academic, or professional context. The continuous updates made to the program ensure continuous improvement of performance and the addition of new features that meet the changing needs of users. I use the program in my daily life to manage personal budgets, track expenses, and create spreadsheets to organize personal information such as lists of things to do and appointment schedules. I've also used it to create shopping lists and track spending to help with daily planning and personal management. This software for me is an essential thing in my life that I can never do without. I would like to express my thanks to the work team working on developing the program and thank them for the benefit they provide to people through this great work.

Pros:

I liked many positives about this program, including its ability to adapt to different uses and needs, as well as its effectiveness in transforming data into valuable information through powerful analysis and visualization tools. In addition, this program integrates well with the rest of the Microsoft ecosystem, which enhances productivity and facilitates collaboration, and provides multiple options for protecting files including passwords and specifying access permissions, ensuring the security of sensitive data. Despite its power, it features a relatively simple and easy-to-learn user interface, making it an effective tool for both beginners and professionals.

Cons:

Most of the drawbacks of this software can be effectively dealt with through proper training and taking full advantage of its features, or using other software solutions or techniques in case of urgent need.

Marco
Accountant in Canada
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11–50 Employees

Microsoft Excel - Review

5.0 last month New

Pros:

I appreciate Microsoft Excel for its powerful data analysis and visualization capabilities. The ability to create complex formulas, pivot tables, and dynamic charts makes it an essential tool for managing and interpreting large datasets. Excel's versatility in handling diverse tasks—from simple calculations to advanced financial modeling—combined with its extensive range of functions, makes it incredibly valuable for both personal and professional use.

Cons:

What I like least about Microsoft Excel is how tricky it can be to learn the advanced features. Basic stuff is pretty straightforward, but when you get into complex formulas and macros, it can get pretty confusing. Also, working with huge datasets can sometimes make Excel lag or even crash. And collaborating with others isn't always smooth, especially when multiple people try to edit the same spreadsheet at once.

George
Manager in UK
Human Resources, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Microsoft Excel

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Microsoft Excel, the original spreadsheet, is a tool that every business is using it. Importing data from different sources can be made fast and without any problems.

Pros:

The main reason I use it is to create reports complex reports when i need to inform about any activity to higher departments. Excel is accessible from any device, PC or smartphone witch make it versatile and can be updated anytime anywhere. There are a lot of things i use in Excel, formulas and charts creations are the main reason i use it. I could say is easy to use and become easier day by day.

Cons:

Collaboration in the cloud can be a little tricky, if 2 persons update it in the same time data could be lost.

Gary
Gary
Owner in Canada
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

"Boosting Productivity: Excel's Essential Tools for Every Business"

Pros:

I've been using Microsoft Excel for years, and what stands out the most is its versatility. Whether it's organizing data, creating complex formulas, or generating insightful charts, Excel handles it all with ease. It's become an indispensable tool for managing my business efficiently.

Cons:

Occasional complexity in advanced features can be overwhelming.

Priyanka
Priyanka
Software developer in India
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

Excel review

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It was good. After learning how to operate complex things, it worka wonder

Pros:

Excel provide lot of things like data import. Few days back i wanted to import 41lakh record csv which i was unable to do so as per the limitation, but due to addin and data import i was able to do it. So I found it really amazing. Even the functions are also good like we can do maths and other operations easily. Filtration, sorting are also some more good things. Even now using onedrive and other tools we can share excel among team, so it gets updated and latest version could be seen by all. Pivot is also good feature when dealing with lot of data

Cons:

For using excel to the fullest we require some training. As i was importing 41lakh data i was not aware to do it, so i needed to google and youtube, then i came to know such thing exists. Even after so many years of using this product like from school college days we are using it but I am not aware of all the functionalities. That also shows how vast is excel.

Kenneth
Kenneth
Programmer in US
Research, 201–500 Employees

Best spreadsheet software available.

5.0 last month New

Comments: My overall experience is great. The morew advanced I become as a user the more I like the product!

Pros:

It's widely used and widely known. There are tons of tips, tricks and how to's available online.

Cons:

Nothing really. It does everything we need it to do.

Priya
Priya
Advisor in Canada
Entertainment, 501–1,000 Employees

Use Ms Excel to Excel in life

5.0 last month New

Comments: Amazing, it’s been my whole life using Excel

Pros:

The ease of use to play with your data, use for charts, diagrams, Pivot tables, anything and everything.

Cons:

Making flowcharts in Excel is no fun, too much time consuming

Music, 501–1,000 Employees

There's No Better Spreadsheet Application!

Comments: Excel has been utilised within our business by multiple departments to fit needs such as storing financial data, to automating the working out many calculations using formulas, to storing information in structured tables. It is very adaptable and can fit whatever use you find for it. Using Excel to automate some areas work has meant productivity within the business has increased, and as most - if not all - staff have previous experience using Excel it means our technical support staff receive less support tickets relating to Excel.

Pros:

Excel is a very well-established piece of software which meant for us technical staff it was easy to deploy and have staff use without needing to provide lots of training sessions, as everyone already had experience using Excel. It was very easy to deploy on computers through custom installation packages, and it can be maintained and administered using GPOs in an enterprise environment. Updates are provided regularly by Microsoft for the application, and there is a wealth of support information and user guidance online for how to use the software. Within Excel you can use 'functions' to complete formulas, such as adding all values in a column up or dividing a number of values and displaying results. Like other Office applications, it provides print support and can save in a number of formats including CSV, XLSX, or XML. Cells can be coloured in and fonts can be modified to make data look more appealing.

Cons:

If there is a large amount of data saved in an Excel file, it can sometimes cause the program to run at a reduced speed as it struggles to cope; however this can vary depending on hardware and is only in extreme situations with large amounts of data, and most cases the software runs fine. Some functions aren't well documented and can be challenging to use if you haven't got previous experience with using functions.

Dayley
Dayley
Website & Marketing Manager in Thailand
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

The perfect Accounting Solution

Comments: I have personally used Excel for over 15 years now, and each version adds new capabilities. The only software that just keeps on giving! The calculations are always correct, there is never any faults with the software, and although we have a separate software nowadays that is cloud-based for our shops, we still like to use Excel daily. Its a perfect solution for any startup to medium sized business, and a MUST for any accountant. Definitely highly recommended by myself.

Pros:

EVERYTHING is easy with Excel. You have the options to colour co-ordinate cells, selections, and entire spreadsheets. You can name each sheet for easier clarification. Calculations can be done automatic which is a huge time saver with very large amounts of data. Currency symbols can automatically be added to certain columns, rows, selections. You have the option to use number formatting (to include 1 or 2 numbers after a decimal point for example). You have full control over text formatting (Bold, Italic, colours, fonts, underlines, strike-through etc just like you would from any other Microsoft products such as 'Microsoft Word'. You can add fully custom conditions to cells, selections, rows columns, sheets (If 'X' > 0 then change the cells background colour to red - which highlights negative numbers). And to really put the cherry on the cake... you can go deeper using Visual Basic to create macros for automating many tasks. Seen as Visual Basic is a programming language, you could even stretch to create a login for your spreadsheet (if you know what you are doing). There really is 0 limitations to using Excel.

Cons:

There is no options to have a cloud based Excel spreadsheet. If there were, I am pretty sure most businesses would ditch their current software and stick with Excel. Our business has multiple physical shops, so being able to share to document amongst all shops for them to collaborate would be ideal. But unfortunately Excel doesn't have this. Such a shame.

Anoop
Anoop
HR Manager in United Arab Emirates
Construction, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Excel - Cant Imagine a day without Excel

Comments: the overall experience with excel cannot be described in one word or in one sentence. I have recommend all my friends to use the excel in their daily routine. Excel is a part of my daily work and it had simplified all my works.

Pros:

I have been using the excel for the past 20 years and the most excel features i use on my daily routine are the pivot table, vlook functions, graphs, calculations and it keeps on going. all the monthly salary calculations, deductions, are all compiled into one sheet and its very easy to share the files with password protection facility. i have purchased both home office 365 and for business. very compatible with the microsoft teams. Another feature of excel is the low

Cons:

everything in excel is very easy to learn, but only while using Macro and Micro features, i had found a little bit of difficulties. but using the help button itself, the same can be resolved within few minutes. the total features in excel in overwhelming and i feel like that i have been using only less than 20% of the total features of excel.

Food & Beverages, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Simply cannot do without, although sometimes you would like to

Comments: I use excel on a daily basis to process data or make quick analysis from extractions from sql for example. I love the flexibility it offers to ‘work’ with the data

Pros:

Flexibility. Excel has something for every hser. From building simple overviews to massive data tables. From a simple calculation to complex calculations and basic analytics. It amazes me every year how much richer they make the solution in terms of features. The graphics are always improving and the addition of for example more predictive algorithms (although basic) is very nice. But still mostly I use it as a data tool for semi large lists and in-betweens between simple and SQL needs. When it comes to graphical reporting I prefer power BI or any other tool, although with effort, excel can do a lot!

Cons:

Language/country setting of other users that differ from local settings can be a pain sometimes (dot vs comma in decimals or date notations for example) I also think that at some point the normal user can be overwhelmed with the sheer number of functions... and they are not all that easy to understand

Ahmed
Technical office engineer in Egypt
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201–500 Employees

The life with a spreadsheet

Comments: I've been dealing with MS Excel for almost 8 years now starting with the basic use during my studies till the professional use when I was at work and it was literally one of the things that changed my life and way of thinking, whenever I wanted to do a task that was required from me all I needed to do is to search for a function or equation or a way on excel to make it easier and from only this, I learnt to always search for different things to learn from the internet.
I will describe excel as a way of life.

Pros:

• With MS excel you are able to deal with hundreds of data categorized and organized. • It assists in comparing, sorting, calculating & a lot of different uses in our daily work routine. • As a live example I use the tool every day as my work needs a lot of data entry with sorted documentation under a variety of inputs, with this tool in hand you can finish these tasks within normally an hour, but if you used normal documentation tools it will probably take weeks.

Cons:

• The struggle that you will face at the start of the usage, sometimes excel could be more sophisticated to people who didn't deal with pc toolings to be specific how to get the most advantages of the tool you are using. • Interfacing with excel doesn't require a skill it requires a total understanding of the tool to make the best use of it, if you don't know the features of the tool a job could take a long time compared to knowing the function that may help you do it faster.

Dennis
Freelancer in Kenya
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Microsoft Excel is the best for data entry

Comments: I've been working with it day to day in my last occupation as a statistical surveying examiner. I had my lord calculation sheet, with more than 30 sheets inside, all that efficient, and fundamentally at the start of every day, I opened the calculation sheet and didn't close it until I leave work. I utilized for the most part fundamental numerical and measurable usefulness, and I now and again made charts for week-by-week group gatherings. Feeling sure with the product, I have no question it will help me a ton in my new position too.
It's been some time since I worked with MS Excel routinely. Sufficiently sure, I utilized it frequently at school, for fundamental estimations and to make represented diagrams for school introductions. I think it is extraordinary programming, truly natural, and simple to utilize, on the grounds that it has comparative UI as different projects from Microsoft, for example, MS Word, which I am utilizing all the more often. To summarize it, I might require a little while to clean my abilities with MS Excel, to review either usefulness. Yet, I won't battle working with it in the gig, that is without a doubt.
All things considered, I've been working generally with Open Office, which is a free option in contrast to MS Office. I couldn't say whether you have some involvement in Calc from Open Office, however the UI and usefulness are practically indistinguishable from MS Excel. That is the reason I am genuinely sure to deal with exactly the same thin

Pros:

1. Easy to use and user-friendly. 2. Performs Calculations 3. Good for data visualization 4. Presence of developer tab for development purposes using VBA.

Cons:

1. It is unsuitable for agile business practices. 2. It is hard to make clear decisions while using it.

Maryorie
Maryorie
Docente in Venezuela
Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Excel efficient multi-area spreadsheet

Comments: The Excel is a tool of frequent use, as a teacher it allows me to take a history of attendance, grades, make previous and final notes, it is like a kind of a pre-record, also used it to analyze the behavior of the students in a particular way during the Semester development. As a researcher, he used it to empty the data and put together a base that allows the application of formulas to determine particular statistical aspects such as fashion, coefficients, variances and covariances, estimates, frequencies, intervals, means, medians, chi-square, correlation, others. It also allows to edit tables and graphs for the presentation of data and results. I have also used it to assemble accounting books and make purely financial calculations.

Pros:

It is a very practical spreadsheet that can be used for countless tasks and areas of application such as audits, accounting, finance, mathematics, education, research, among others, which allows to empty data of various types that form a database that can be edit with the use of many formulas from the simplest to the most complex to execute calculations on data that in turn analyzes it to determine particular amounts that give answers to questions, mediating numerical results, graphs, tables, among others. Similarly Excell that the spreadsheet can be customized according to the tastes of who uses it, and according to the end of the information that is expected to meet in order to meet specific needs. It also allows multiple spreadsheets to be handled in a single file, which even gives the tools to connect them together. At the time of printing allows to hide information that is considered not relevant to display, even if the information from a previous spreadsheet is required, it can be copied to another sheet to work on it, leaving the original intact. Another function that is very good that generate database in my case education for student notes, and allows you to create macros to show only a case of particular notes (note of a student) and can even connect with the presentation of student behavior through graphs, without the need to show all the results of the database. .

Cons:

Particularly I do not have to object to the use of this tool, the times that I have presented some flaw is because I have not been configured for Windows installations are done automatically, a situation that has been corrected automatically at the end of the update.

Caleb
Junior Developer in US
Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Microsoft Excel - Most complete and advance spreadsheet application

Comments: My over all experience with the software has been nothing but awesome and wouldn't not trade it for any other spreadsheet application on the market. My main love of the software is the ability to record and or write macros using the VBA editor, on a basic, intermediate and advance level which really streamline my day to day workflow which saves me hundreds of hours on and average.

Pros:

Microsoft Excel - is one of the most complete and advance spreadsheet application currently on the market. The better question would be, what can't it accomplish as this is an application that is used across the board in many companies and careers. It has an awesome ribbon feature which houses many groups of frequently used tools and is super customizable. I doubt that there is any one person that can house all knowledge about this one application. Just to list a few of what can be done: * Write basic, intermediate and advance formulas and functions to carry out your day to day work. * Create basic, intermediate and advance conditional formatting to style your sheet and or highlight specific areas and or thing on the spreadsheet to draw focus. * You can create your own custom group to house your own list of preferred tools to be available at your finger tips. * It comes equipped with a quick access toolbar to hold frequently used tools right at the top of the sheet which is super easy to access and is something I use at all times while carrying out my day to day routines. * I love the clean and improved UI [User Interface] version over version. * It has collapsible tabs and commands to give you more screen real estate when working on small screen devices and or monitors. * The Developer option is the go to tab when working with VBA and Marcos. * It comes equipped with the option to record and or write macros using the VBA editor, allowing you to automate your work flow.

Cons:

I am not able to think about a con at the moment with so many pros available.

Editor and Designer in US
Publishing, 2–10 Employees

There Is No Comparison

Comments: Overall, I cannot recommend Excel highly enough. It has helped me to be more efficient (and accurate) in the work I perform each day. It has also enabled me to create schedules and provide data points to both work colleagues and clients. It takes a bit of practice to use, but once you've worked with it a bit, you will most likely find Excel to be an indispensable tool.

Pros:

I have used Microsoft Excel for many years, and the way I use this software has changed just as the software itself has evolved. Long ago, I used Excel simply as a means of cataloging or creating lists. Today my use is much more business oriented. Excel For example, I have found Excel to be the perfect tool for our production schedules. These schedules are long and complicated, and include multiple owners. Excel's Sort & Filter feature is the perfect way for owners to quickly see their assignments. But this is really only one of the countless features Excel offers. Creating formulas has never been easier using Excel, and I now use this software when creating royalty reports for our authors. This is helpful because it provides transparency between our company and the authors we work with. They can clearly see that we are not "fudging" numbers, because the formula shows the precise breakdown of profit and loss, unit sales, etc. Another feature that I've only recently discovered is Excel pivot tables. This is a powerful functionality within Excel that enables you to review data in new and different ways and perform deep analysis of the data within your spreadsheets. If you are not using pivot tables, you simply don't know what you're missing.

Cons:

Like any software worth using, Excel can be complex and even complicated. Users who have never been exposed to Excel may feel intimidated, particularly when making their first error while creating a formula. The best advice I can offer is to either take an Excel basics class or read and practice the free online help offered by Microsoft. There are also plenty of third-party sites that provide tutorials and help. I've utilized both the third-party sites and the Microsoft site to solve issues or test out functionality that I'd not previously tried. If you persevere, the payoffs can be great.

Banking, 10,000+ Employees

Excel: the industry standard for everything about numbers and other meaningful informations

Comments: Excel is the swiss army knife and can be used in small and large companies to tackle many many different problems. The most important warning might to to use it more for analisying data than storing it, since it might be difficult to reuse those data stored in Excel spreadsheet. Corporate data better be stored in relational database. Excel can also be a great tool for sharing reports to management, allowing them to explore it in an easy way with filters and pivot tables, as well as automating some tasks for line employee.

Pros:

Microsoft Excel is so widespread that reviewing it might seem ludicrous, but I think it is worth sharing my two cents about it and what are its strengths and weaknesses. Excel is the swiss army knife in any office for dealing with tables and data, not just numbers but also long lists of data coming from the corporate databases. Here lies one if its greatest strenghts: importing data from many formats, by text files or connecting to the databases themselves or, now in the more recent versions, directly from a web page or web table. Importing, cleaning, formatting, filtering large if not huge tables of data is very handy in Excel, whether they come in plain text format or from the web or a relational database you have the proper rights to connect. Another area Excel is great at, is also precisely formatting and printing forms with data entry fields an formulas, like printing invoices or receipts. Storing those data entered in the form in a meaningful way though, is not so easy nor straigthforward and requires some programming knowledge. Excel can be easily enriched with macros or Visual Basic code to perform repetitive actions and tasks, although that might require learning some basics of Visual Basic for Applications that is the version of VB embedded in every Microsoft Office application. Data analisys with pivot tables is another strength in Excel: it might require a little time to master it for people with no data analisys background, but with little effort it pays off.

Cons:

Microsoft Excel is quite an old application, it is well maintained and renewed constantly by Microsoft, both in look and feel and in features. Some less used features, like connecting to a database or data analysis wizards seems to be outdated. Formula debugging features seems to never have been revamped and although feature rich, they can be improved for ease of use.

Hiro
Finance and administration in Canada
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

For everyday usage, go with Excel

Comments: Excel has been fantastic to me since I first started using it as a student in middle school. Since then, I've slowly started developing my skills with it - functions, pivot tables, power query, macros, VBA - and it has paid off immensely for my career.
Though I use other programming languages quite often, Excel compliments them quite well and knowing that 99% of the organizations use Excel, I know that it's a software worth investing in.

Pros:

Any organization you work for will always be using Excel, which makes having Excel skills somewhat mandatory. The good part is that Excel is so easy to use and learn. I've been using Excel in a professional setting for over 5 years now and I'm always blown away by how much capabilities it has. I like that Excel has VBA, a programming language for Microsoft Office products because it allows me to automate and streamline so much of my work. Other than that, the customization, ability to handle files, and security makes Excel a fantastic software.

Cons:

As with any software, there is a learning curve. With Excel, the more you use, the steeper the curve gets because you will learn just how much functions and capabilities it has to offer. This, however, is a good thing because once you get used to it, you'll become an "Excel wizard" and will always be in demand. If there is one flaw to Excel, its that you can't collaborate in real time (unless you use OneDrive). In a digital age where cloud-based solutions are popping, Excel might need to rethink about its customers (especially because most are still saving in local drives and not utilizing OneDrive). I selected that Excel is a mid-tier price because there are free alternatives like Google Sheets and LibreOffice. Not to mention, anything Excel can do, you can do on other programming languages at a higher efficiency rate (e.g. Python).

Souhil
Souhil
Entrepreneur in Algeria
Design, Self Employed

The most powerful Spreadsheet App from Microsoft

Comments: I really use Excel every day in my business and in my personal life and I have been using it for years now and I never had any problem and the best thing is it's an all in one tool and no need to use other tools like 2 or 3 tools to get the work done.
It helped me as a student too and saved me a lot of time and that's why I use it daily and I will keep using it in the future because I don't see myself using another software.

Pros:

I like The price because It's very cheap when we compare it to the value. It's a very powerful program and it helps me to create any kind of spreadsheets and use different kinds of formats and formulas. It's very useful because it allows me to work with my business data and calculate everything by using just simple and basic math (+,-,×,÷). I like all Excel capabilities and I like everything from the graphs to the stats, forms, lists, functions, autocorrection...etc. It helped me to stay organized and to have all my data in one place. I really love all the tips and tricks on how to use Excel to automate some tasks like using it with UiPath for example. What I like about Excel is I can turn any simple spreadsheet into a multi-function tool to do some sort of difficult task and this allows me to save a lot of time by managing a huge amount of data. It allows me to do whatever I want with my data and I can see it as a report or as a graph also, I can remove duplicate names, numbers, emails...etc. I like the user interface because it's very user friendly and even someone with low knowledge of how the software works can create a spreadsheet. I love their mobile app because it allows me to read, edit, and even create spreadsheets from scratch. Microsoft Excel support is great and there's a lot of blog posts, Videos, Tutorials everywhere on how to use Excel and how to apply different formulas and create any kind of spreadsheet...etc.

Cons:

It really takes some time to be an Excel expert and you need to learn different formulas and there are so many things to learn. They can improve the Excel app and add more options to it.

Real Estate, Self Employed

The Best Spreadsheet Software Out There!

Comments: While Microsoft Excel has been getting more expensive over the years, especially in comparison to its free competitors, it remains the most powerful, most prestigious spreadsheet tool out there. Especially for larger, more formal clients, the ability to share cross-device-compatible spreadsheets with a standardized level of quality and compatibility is a huge plus. However, because of the cost, I am looking to move away from the program.

Pros:

Microsoft Excel is the absolute golden standard of spreadsheet software. It has every functionality I have ever needed, and then some! Every other software that is for similar usage tries to emulate this one. It is usable on every device, online and offline, and is fantastic for all of my business and personal needs.

Cons:

Out of all of the software programs that focus on spreadsheet functions, Microsoft Excel is absolutely the highest priced. Because of that, I have been using it less and less and recommend that my budget-conscious colleagues save money and go with a free alternative that has fewer features but does everything they need. For the most part, Microsoft Excel is a way more powerful tool than I need for everyday use, so it seems to be a waste to pay that much for the possibility of using those special functions rather than for their actual use.

Parul
Full Stack Developer in India
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,000+ Employees

A Capable and Straightforward Spreadsheet Tool for Sorting out Different Information Set

Comments: It helps me in sifting valuable information by utilizing column channels. It moreover helps me in performing calculations on numerical information. Performs occupations and operations on tremendous sums of information and helps me in overseeing my records and sorting and sifting information. Information representation too gets to be basic and valuable for quick investigation and decision-making. These capabilities empower me to rapidly dissect patterns in my information and make more taught judgements. It can too be utilized to achieve troublesome computations rapidly, which spares me a part of timemy .

Pros:

Exceed expectations highlight a user-friendly interface that's available to both professionals and nnon-professionals The foremost supportive highlight of Microsoft Exceed expectations is the turn table. It permits us to effortlessly explore information. It is secure, has an excellent client interface, and is straightforward to memorize and utilize. It is both fast and tried and true. It is effectively associated with other Microsoft applications, making it basic to recover data in one area. The program is user-friendly and customisable. Keep exceed expectations sheets up to date in arrange to communicate information with the organization's faculty, and the sheets may be rapidly shared and altered as required.

Cons:

Exceeding expectations requires a premium membership. When I press on the cell to see the equation, it shows up to be fair over the characters required to get a handle on it. In case the exercise manual is may beybe significant in measure, the record may take longer to open. The modern equation provided within the modern adaptation does not work with the earlier form. It cannot be utilized for collaboration and cannot be altered, upgraded, or inclu to in genuine time. Something else, it's a valuable device.

Anais
Anais
Quality Auditor in Venezuela

Listings, indicators, graphs, data tables and much more gives you excel

Comments: Microsoft has done an incredible task, not only creating quality software such as Excel, but striving permanently in their updates to make it more and more complete, leaving the competition behind, leaving Excel as a pioneering program in terms of databases are concerned. Excel is the blessing of the evaluators and designers of indicators.

Pros:

Within the functions that I currently perform in my work, summarized in designing and analyzing indicators associated with administrative variables and prevention, Microsoft Excel is irreplaceable software. Excel is an old friend, he has been with me since my beginnings of higher education and now he does it in my work, he is a vital tool for my functions and that is why I summarize his benefits: In the first instance, it is an excellent database manager, which is complemented with multiple tools that simplify the elaboration and analysis of administrative indicators. These factors are necessary to perform a more precise and fast work. The linking of these indicators with different types of graphics summarizes a fascinating analytical and expository work, allowing not only to analyze indicators but to transmit them to my superiors. It also allows me to export this data to other software, diversifying my possibilities of analyzing indicators and their exposure. It has an excellent taskbar, combined with an exquisite presentation, which facilitates the work.

Cons:

Despite its complexity when it comes to familiarize with the software, I have no objection or criticism in relation to it, since everything is usual. When you get used to the software, using it is much easier