15 years helping British businesses

Google Forms Reviews

4.7 (10,767) Write a Review!

About Google Forms

Survey builder application that allows one to create customizable forms that could be shared among sample using a web URL.

Learn more about Google Forms

Pros:

Google Forms is a great tool that you can use to get any kind of data collected from work freinds or community.

Cons:

There are no templates for questionnaires and surveys. No branching and no logic skipping.

Google Forms ratings

4.7
4.4
4.4
4.8

9.1/10

Google Forms has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 10,767 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Google Forms before?

Filter reviews (10,767)

Gibran Khalil
Gibran Khalil
Marketing Content Creator in Mexico
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Google Forms works amazingly well and its FREE!

Comments: So far, so good. We are really happy with this program. We love the fact that its FREE in comparison to other form softwares we have seen. And it offers great quality, design and work structure.

Pros:

We use Google Forms in our business in a daily fashion since we are collecting data all the time. We have a number of forms already online and working around the clock. So far, not a single form has stopped working or thrown an error. The forms are easily customizable, with basic but working designs. And the data can easily be checked while in Google Drive, as you can set it up in a way that it can store all answers on a Google Sheet. Its really amazin and practic.

Cons:

It has few options regarding the end results of the form. For example, it would be great if you could autofill a .pdf based on the form's answers. Also, on the design front, it has really basic stuff that could be updated to a more marketing-wise catalog. Updated colors, background options, etc.

Kimberly
Kimberly
Talk show host Programmer in US
Broadcast Media, Self Employed

Google Forms-Basic & Needs to be Better

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: For me, Google Forms seems to be a tool that was put together for basic usage and left alone. Other forms that you have to pay for have an easier interface and allows for more integration with other tools.

Pros:

Google forms is great for a burgeoning business or for someone without much knowledge of basic design. You can use it quickly and without any additional cost. It is seamless with other Google Workplace tools.

Cons:

Google Forms are much too basic for businesses that require software integration. To actually use for specific use cases can prove difficult or impossible. Also, there are no visual aides that I could find they offer. It is more difficult to share than it needs to be, too.

Eduardo
Programmer in Panama
Computer Networking, Self Employed

The simplest way to create a form

Comments: In my case, I have been using this tool for a few months combined with advertising on Facebook and Instagram and the conversion of potential clients has been very good for me, since it is free and it does not matter how many people enter, also that the answers arrive directly to my email and a google spreadsheet is automatically generated with the form data

Pros:

Honestly, until recently I underestimated the power of the simplicity of this tool, probably due to the aesthetic issues that are not the strong one but I have achieved a great conversion of clients due to the ease and the free system of this tool

Cons:

I would say that the graphic part is what I like the least, as well as the functionalities part, where compared to other tools it has few options in terms of the questions that can be added.

Brianna
Brianna
Founder in Australia

Free, Easy to Use, Wildly Simple Compared to Competitors

Comments: Great! 10/10 recommend--especially when first getting started with forms.

Pros:

As the title says--free (included in Google Suite / Google Workspace), wildly easy to use, and much more user friendly than some of the more complicated survey, form, and questionnaire builders out there. If you're looking for a survey builder and publisher that you can pull together and share ASAP--this is the tool for you.

Cons:

N/A -- honestly, there is nothing we don't like about Google Forms. If you need incredibly complex form development and design--probably go elsewhere. That said, if the face of the form/survey can be relatively simple and the weight lies in the data collected and post-survey analysis, exporting and transferring to Google Sheets and then running Excel analysis will do you well. (For free.)

Kayla
Communication and Speech Coach in Spain
E-Learning, Self Employed

A practical tool for small to medium-sized businesses

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: This is a simple, easy-to-use solution for small businesses ready to implement surveys and forms into their work without generating more business expenses.

Pros:

Google Forms is a free solution for businesses that want to be efficient with their software expenses. I can send surveys and get contacted by quality leads without needing to learn to use other software such as Airtable or SurveyMonkey.

Cons:

There are few design options, so if branding is a big part of your professional online presence you may need to go to a paid software for this.

Marga
Student's Co-ordinator in Bangladesh
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

A helpful tool for communicate with a big group and take their opinion.

Comments: Overall, I am fully satisfied. I would love to suggest everybody to use Google Forms whenever they may need it.

Pros:

I am working as a student co-ordinator in my school named Sydney International School which is a international school. As a co-ordinator, I have to manage network with student's and keep them organized with our works and teaching. For that reason, I regularly need to use Google Forms as a medium to take their opinions. I enjoy using it and it make my task more easy.

Cons:

I loved using it and in my future use cases, I will rely on it as it's so much authentic and helpful.

Ram
Sales consultant in Philippines
Dairy, 501–1,000 Employees

forms to make life easier

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: overall, using google forms is highly recommended because it is easily integrated to the users google account. also, receiving answers or feedback from the users of the form is very fast and easy.

Pros:

the thing I liked the most with google forms is it being user friendly and easy to use.

Cons:

i have not experienced any dislikes from using google forms

Christy
Co-Founder in US
Online Media, Self Employed

5 stars. Excellent website.

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

It's pretty easy to make forms on google forms. Lots of templates available.

Cons:

No complaints. Good website to use. 5 stars.

Alicia
Special Education Teacher in US
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

Easy and Quick to Use

5.0 last month New

Pros:

You are able to personalize it and make it what you want. We use it for many different things. I like being able to change up the questions and add what I need to to the questions.

Cons:

I haven't found anything that I don't like about Google Forms.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 501–1,000 Employees

The easiest way to create surveys.

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

In my opinion, Google Forms is the most intuitive survey software I have used. It is so intuitive that I think anyone who can browse the internet, will encounter no difficulty learning to use it. Another strong point of Google Forms is collaboration. When creating surveys using Forms, it is easy to exchange ideas with my team via live comments, and the ability to track changes made to the form in real time.

Cons:

Customisation options on Google Forms is very limited , and Google Forms doesn't integrate with non-Google applications.

Vanessa
Onboarding Manager in US

Free Forms for anything!

Comments: I use Google Forms for everything and anything! It's perfect for sending to people to fill out surveys, as a checklist, script, etc.

Pros:

I love that it is free and easy to use. It has enough features for most of my needs including response validation, required questions, and even the ability to skip to other sections based on answer provided. I wish it were a little more customizable but really it handles what I need. I have many forms that I've created for customers and for use as a check list for tasks my assistant fills out to keep nothing from falling through the cracks. I used it for scripts and accountability as well. I love that it gives you the option to auto-populate a Google sheet and it has graphs and charts too! I highly recommend using this product and think outside of the box for its MANY uses both professional and personally!

Cons:

I would like the ability for more customization and more features would be nice but it covers what I need anyway. I have had some people tell me they've filled out the form I sent but sometimes it does NOT populate that I have a response from them. Its about 1 out of 15 people that happens to so something to look into! But I just have them re-do it as it may be user error, I haven't been able to tell.

Ho'omana Nathan
Ho'omana Nathan
Visiting Assistant Professor in US
Higher Education, 10,000+ Employees

Google Forms is great if you don't need too much security or too many advanced features

Comments: Overall, Google Forms is the first product I try to use when I need to collect some information, whether it's for research, determining satisfaction, etc. It's the first product I recommend to students who want to collect survey data. It doesn't do everything, but for most basic data collection needs, it's the simplest, freest way to go.

Pros:

Google Forms is super simple to use. It's easy to create, it's easy to distribute, it's easy to share, it's easy to collect results from. I can throw together a quality survey in under an hour and have it out with results back in another hour. The fact that you can export results to Google Sheets automatically is a huge help as well.

Cons:

It's lacking some of the more advanced features that one might need for more complex data collection (e.g. flows of questions, anonymization of data, etc.). But this isn't an advertised feature, so that's okay as long as you know the limitations.

Airlines/Aviation, 2–10 Employees

A simple yet effective alternative to in-person surveys

Comments: A very simple, easy to deploy and use survey platform that eases all the pain points of businesses needing customer responses. The user interface and experience is as intuitive and engaging as it can get. The responses can be analysed with the help of charts and graphs, which can be downloaded for offline analysis or printing. A great time saver!

Pros:

The most incredible aspect of Google Forms is its ease of deployment - takes very little effort to create, share surveys and analyse the responses, which has been a lot easier and intuitive using graphs and charts instead of raw empirical numbers. The fact that the interface is not saturated with features makes it less tiring to create large surveys for mass response collection.

Cons:

It would be a great feature addition if the responses could be exported to Google sheets on the cloud and not just a downloadable .CSV file since most remote teams are migrating from on-site to cloud. One other improvement that could be made is introducing sections for questions, which will come in handy when there are a large number of survey questions - this section feature will help the logical flow of questions.

Tina
Author in Romania
Publishing, 2–10 Employees

Basic, Fast, and Useful

Comments: I really like Google Forms because it's easy, intuitive, and very handy. I have also completed Google Forms myself, and although it may not have a very professional look, it accomplishes its goal well. It can also be used for quizzes, but I have not used that option.

Pros:

I like that it's super easy to create a form. As long as you have a Gmail account, you can create as many forms as you want and collect feedback from your customers, or email subscribers, in my case. You can access Google Forms, on your desktop, either from your Gmail inbox dashboard or from your Google Drive account. For mobile, you can access your forms and edit them from the Drive app, but so far I haven't seen that you can create a new form entirely from your Drive app. So I think it's best suited for desktop use. The simplicity and somewhat limited format of the forms is both a plus and a minus. It's a plus because it makes you not waste time with too many customizations, and it's a minus because sometimes you do need a bit more customization - I'll talk about this more in the Cons section. The best part is the large array of questions that require different types of answers. You can add: - long- or short-answer type of questions. - multiple choice, dropdown, checkboxes - date, time - linear scale and grid, or even upload a document - so the surveyed people can upload a doc if they have a Google account, too. You can also use Google Forms to collect email addresses, but you can't connect it to some email automatization software. So you will have to manually export the email addresses and import them into your email marketing software. There is an option to limit the number of responses to one for each respondent who has a Gmail account.

Cons:

The customization is too limited in some aspects. For example, I really wish they would add the option to increase the size of the font for the description field. And also sometimes I want to customize the confirmation page the respondents get to see after they complete the survey. So far, you can only modify the text, and that's also limited to just one paragraph.

Analyst/Presales Specialist in US
Information Technology & Services, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Form Building Made Easy

Comments: I have been using Form in several capacities and it works well for us. From Marketing, HR, Sales, etc. all with a focus on data collection. As we use the Google product suite company wide, it used for day to day data collection to inclusion in our project management process, to user feedback internally and externally on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. The simplicity in being able to create a form quickly and send it out, make it simple for both me and colleges to use to use this tool to get the task done in a timely manner and gather the data needed for effective data collection, collation, analysis and decision making.

Pros:

Using Google Form is very simple to setup, use and gather data for analysis from. Either alone or as part of the Google suite, Forms makes it simple to ask for and collect data and to follow a logical path to getting the information that you will need from a user/customer. Also the ability to work together ensures that collaboration is possible in creation and design, execution of the data collection and the analysis of the data captured.

Cons:

Some additional templated for design and additional customization options would improve this product and the users experience. As this product is used for data collection, other existing products are more feature rich as compared to Forms. Some basic functionality does exist and is usable but to garner the best user experience it is possible to make Forms better or to choose an alternative product that is more feature rich.

Rhonda
Supervisor in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Modest form builder

Comments: Google forms can be used by anyone because of the simple and modest website design. I saw medium range response rates with surveys, most could easily complete the form. Because of the age range of many patients the simple design made responding easier. I have seen better results with software that is mobile responsive and this is what I use currently.

Pros:

The form and survey builders are simple but fruitful, as is the entire software. Creating a form takes only a few minutes. Organized results show up instantly and are shown with graphs if you choose. Limit responses per user. Google forms auto-saves and links to your Google account. If authorized others may make changes to forms. The website is uncluttered and straightforward.

Cons:

Google forms works only in the web browser. Not many of options for customizing my forms and surveys. Creating a new form is easier than changing or re-using a current form even if you only need to make small changes. Restricted to 10 questions per survey. Response rates are lower because Google forms is not mobile optimized or mobile responsive. A mobile app, more customization choices and better security would improve this software. More features all in all are needed.

Michele
Managing Director in US
Legal Services, 2–10 Employees

Best Bang for Your Buck!

Comments: I have been a big fan of Google Forms for many years. It is easy to use, has many modern and integrable with MS Word.

Pros:

I love the autosave to the cloud/drive feature. This way I do not have to remember to continuously save in order to not lose my content. The plethora of features rivals that of another popular word-processing software. The ease of use makes this product extremely user friendly.

Cons:

The fact that I have to download to either a PDF in order to save to my desktop is a bit inconvenient.

Aaron
Aaron
Teacher in US
Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Google Forms for Instant Feedback

Comments: The greatest benefit I have found with Google Forms is the ability for my students to get quick and reliable feedback from their peers. They really enjoy this process and love looking at the different comments and charts. I have not found another option that makes this so engaging and so efficient. There is a small learning curve, but one that is worth the time and effort to integrate into your classroom.

Pros:

I use Google Forms in a number of ways in my classroom. One way is to get instant feedback from my students. I create a quick survey and link it to my classroom Google Site. Then I have them take the survey. This gives me instant information that I can use to guide my instruction, create groups, and lots of other possibilities. Another feature that I like is that we will play trivia games. I will have students answer the trivia question. Then I can quickly change the questions, have them refresh their page, and answer the new questions. They have a lot of fun with this. But the best part of Google Forms is for students to get feedback from each other. If you have Google Apps for Education, your students can make their own form. I have my students create one after doing a larger scale project. They then have other students take their survey and this can give them feedback on what they did well with their class presentation. This kind of peer to peer feedback has been very valuable in my classroom.

Cons:

There are many possibilities with Google Forms and it has been a great addition to my classroom. The only thing I can think of that is sometimes a problem is getting the link to send out. I have shared this idea with colleagues and with my students but this part sometimes causes trouble. Many people want to copy and use the link on the main form. However, this is the "edit" link and you do not want to give this one out. So to send it out properly you have to click on the "send" button and then select the link. I have seen this small step cause trouble.

Supun
Supun
Student in Sri Lanka
Computer Software, Self Employed

Google Forms - Easy way to collect data

Comments: Google forms is an online surveying platform that use to collect data and analyze them. Because of its features, we can create advance questionnaires very simply and quickly. Results collected from the questionnaire can be analyzed very quickly looking at the charts generated automatically by the platform. Almost every person in the world has their own smartphone now. Therefore we can easily collect information from the people. I think Google forms is the best way to collect data analyze them.

Pros:

Google forms is very simple to use, for both parties who make the questionnaire and who answer the questionnaire. Many types of question formats are available in Google forms and we can use them as our need. Radio buttons are available to select one choice from the given answer list, check boxes to select one or more choices and we can include text box to type the answer. This is a great feature of Google forms. I used normal question papers to collect data earlier and that was very annoying work. I had to make the question sheet, print it, share those printed question sheets among people and collect them. That was very hard and costly. Analyzing those answer sheets also very hard. But now it is quite easy with Google forms. No any printing and distribution cost. I can make them and share through Whatsapp, Facebook or any social media. Analyzing the result is very easy and fast because this gives out a real time result for the answers collected using graphical representations like graphs. There is an important option in Google forms. From this option, we can set how many times one person can answer the survey. It can be set to one time or many times. This option also very helpful when someone who we need to collect answers do not having a phone.

Cons:

I don’t have any bad feeling about Google forms. But I faced some problems in some instances when using this. This requires internet connection to fill the form and analyze results. Therefore without internet we cannot use this. Another problem I faced that some people don’t know how to use this. Still there are some rural areas where smartphones are not in use. If we want to do a survey with them, we cannot use Google forms. No any considerable issue on using Google forms to collect data other than those mentioned above.

Judith
teacher in US
E-Learning, 501–1,000 Employees

One of the Best Tools Available for Distance Learning Assessments!

Comments: Overall, I love Google Forms. It is easy to use, has a variety of features and options in the settings, which makes it my top choice right now for assessments and overall surveys with my students.

Pros:

Google Forms is SUPER easy to set up and implement. Other collaborators can be added as well, to make it a worthwhile tool for educators when trying to provide consistency between classrooms. I especially appreciate the settings options to make forms my top choice for everything from surveys and input forms to formalized assessments in the "quiz" function. My students can get immediate feedback, or I can choose to release their scores at a later time. My favorite feature is the "branching" feature. Depending upon my students' answer choice, they can be led to the next question, or they can be given a "reteachable moment" and a second chance question. It is a great tool to address reteaching and reassessment for struggling children!

Cons:

While the branching format is my favorite, it does need some work. One thing I have noticed is that several of my students have discovered the "back" button, so when they are given a reteach question, they simply go back to the previous question and choose a different answer until they choose the correct answer. Only a few of my students have figured this out, but as we use this on a daily basis to assess learning at the end of the lesson (in distance learning situation), more and more are figuring it out, which makes it difficult to authenticate what they have truly learned.

Susan
Science Teacher in US
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees

Google Forms - A Great way to test

Comments: If tests have to be done online - not the best situation - then ordinary multiple choice is woefully inadequate. We already know students are sharing tests and information. By using short-answer, long answer, radio boxes, and "check all that apply" it is much harder to cheat. The test is more accurately reflecting what the students knows, instead of what he/she has memorized. The answers are sorted by similarity, so Wikipedia really stands out! lol Also identical written answers are super easy to spot.
Now that we can import, I am developing my test bank for future years. Right now, converting from my previous formats takes a lot of time, but this should improve in later years.
Being able to use images, charts and graphs with a few mouse clicks allows me to, again, test what thye know instead of what they have memorized.

Pros:

Google forms has saved my LIFE this Covid season! I can do free-response and short answer - no credit for Wikipedia! I can use check boxes, radio boxes, a radio-button grid (for ranking). Not limited to 4 or even five answer choices- It seems to be unlimited answer choices. I can use sections - for example, an extra Remediate section if they get the question wrong, that is skipped if they get the question right. I can use any picture in my question, and also have pictures for each answer. Or I can upload 4 different graphs for their answer choices. Forms has added an Import feature recently, and now any question I have ever used in Forms is available to me in a new form with 2 mouse clicks. I use the Duplicate feature a lot - once I have set up my basic point value, that it is Required, and the type of question, I can then duplicate it over and over to keep the formatting and just change the words. I love the algorithm they use when GRADING. The answers are grouped by length (longest at the top, shortest at the bottom) with similar answers grouped. Makes it easy to spot cheating, and all the "idk"s at the bottom. I can tell it to "mark all other responses incorrect" and then just check for spelling errors and give those points back. Huge timesaver! I can give all the partial credit I want to. I make the problems worth 6 or 8 points, and then just type in their partial credit. Can easily see %correct for each question.

Cons:

Caveats are: You cannot format the question, it will be all smooshed up in a paragraph. It is easy to workaround, though. Just take a Snip of the formatted questions [for example color for emphasis, or paragraphs, or bold or italics] and then click the Media button, Upload, Browse, click on the snip. Now the question is formatted. Matching is totally missing, I wish we had that option. It is VERY time-consuming to convert your old Word or PDF tests into a form. Even with add-ons, you are still manually selecting EACH question, pasting it. Then selecting the FIRST answer, pasting it. Then the SECOND answer, etc. There is not a way to sort responses by Time - only by question or by student. I wish I could quickly see who filled it out late and then grade it faster. One thing I do NOT like is that SUBMIT button. If they lose Internet or forget to click it - all their work is gone, and there is no way to get it back!

Bassam
Bassam
Web developer in Egypt

Google Forms helped many Crypto investment projects

Comments: my experience with google forms started when I started crypto investment, there are different crypto projects out there each project comes through a phase that requires advertising for the new project, some projects are for announcing new Crypto coins ... they call it Airdrops .... they distribute free coins to each participant who signs up for the project and they can purchase as they like. I registered for over 32 new coins project like Minereum, coinstelegram , spheroid, .... and others, I registered for that many projects because they are good investments and I made good money from those projects, when I read about a new Airdrop or new coin project and I want to register....  the registration steps were so simple and made by Google Forms it takes no technical knowledge, all I need to do is complete the registration form, that form is straight forward not so many steps not so many pages to complete the registration,  each form I complete I get a copy from it sent to my Gmail account, I can access the form and edit any information if I want. Google Forms helped me and those investment projects to make money , and that's why so many projects and surveys are done using Google forms because they trust Google products

Pros:

Pricing: Google Forms is Free to use  Features: -simple and easy: it is a newbie-friendly platform anyone without prior knowledge can create a form  and share it and collect results  -it has a good graphical design, I can add pictures, change colors, I can make sections  - Easy to export the form and share it online using Spreadsheet and Gmail - Google forms have different form models for your needs if you want to make a survey you can make a Polls model and ask the users about their options, also you can choose a multiple-choice form, you can choose text boxes if you want to make a registration forum for users to enter their info - Easy integration to Google Drive  -Companies use Google Form to make surveys about their products, Universities use Google Forms To make tests and short quizzes for their students and Crypto Projects use Google Form to make the maximum sales for their Coins

Cons:

-we have a limited choice of templates -our info like my E-mail account and my name are exposed online for anyone to see if the form is exported to spreadsheets and shared online

Elana
Elana
Yoga Teacher in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Why look anywhere else for a survey/data collection program?!

Comments: Google forms is incredible for so many different reasons... they allow you to literally create your own survey from scratch, with all the options you would need to create a robust and professional survey. Not to mention you can also customize the colors and theme quite a bit to fit your brand, and even fully customize the language used in the survey (for even the small things like the thank you text and description). They make the link sharing, previewing, editing, etc super easy as well. Additionally, they have quite a great summary analytics of the data/answers collected. I have used google forms extensively for simple polls and surveys, market research/longer more in-depth surveys, as well as a make-shift opt-in form for collecting people's emails for lead magnets! I love that you can turn on a setting to notify you when someone fills out a form. This has fulfilled all my needs and beyond - I'm so grateful I don't have to pay for a software to do all these things!

Pros:

Cons:

I guess the only think it could use is more options to customize, including the ability to upload your own photo as a header or background. I'm sure it would be great for some people to have more analytics as well.

Aman
Aman
Researcher in India
Chemicals, 5,001–10,000 Employees

google form

Comments: Google Forms is a well-liked and frequently used tool that allows users to create customized surveys, questionnaires, and feedback forms with ease and flexibility. The tool's collaboration features enable multiple users to work on the same form simultaneously, which is especially useful for team projects or situations where input is needed from various sources.

Pros:

Google Forms is a versatile and powerful tool that can be used for a variety of purposes, from conducting market research to gathering feedback from customers or employees.One of the biggest advantages of using Google Forms is its simplicity and ease of use. It offers a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to create and customize forms, even for users who are not technically savvy.

Cons:

1. A drawback of Google Forms is that it has limited options for customization of the form's design and layout. Although users have the ability to adjust color and font, they may find it difficult to create custom layouts beyond the predefined templates provided by the software.2. While Google Forms provides advanced features like conditional logic and question branching for creating complex surveys or questionnaires, some users may have difficulty navigating these features as they may require technical expertise and a learning curve to use effectively.3. Google Forms is limited in its advanced reporting and analytics capabilities, and users may find it challenging to interpret and visualize the data they collect in a meaningful and insightful way. Although users can easily export and collect data from their forms, the software's reporting features may not be as advanced as some users need.

Isaac
Student in Ecuador
Architecture & Planning, 201–500 Employees

The best way to collect information and analyze it thanks to Google Forms surveys

Comments: I am an architecture student and I was an intern in a company assigned by my university as part of the pre-professional internship required here where I was assigned to a marketing group to learn how this department operates and also to provide options from my point of view. of view, so to arrive at this I used Google Forms for data collection and to obtain valuable information. To get there, I had to carry out surveys of a diverse group of people (students from my university) to understand their preferences and opinions on the topics that my tutor guide gave me, I was able to personalize them and send them through shared links, emails and networks. social networks to reach as many people as possible. After this, the same platform allowed me to efficiently collect data and organize it in Google or Excel spreadsheets, in order to more quickly understand the responses and provide more solid conclusions to the marketing team to test our strategies and messages to promote better our services and products. In general, Google Forms helped me to carry out my pre-professional practices in a very comfortable and easy way, I would definitely use it again.

Pros:

What I liked the most about using this tool was its intuitive and easy-to-use interface, because when I was conducting surveys with other students from my university, creating them was very easy and it was not necessary to look for operating information from other places, it also has a wide range of question options, whether they are multiple-choice questions or scale-type questions, since google forms allowed me to adapt the surveys to my specific needs to achieve my objective more quickly. Another feature that I found very useful was that it allowed me to share the surveys through links or by putting them on websites. And last but not least, it gave me the possibility to see the results in real time to analyze and visualize them quickly and effectively to improve the marketing of the company.

Cons:

In itself, I felt delighted and comfortable with this tool, however if I would have liked more visual customization options to be added, although you can add images and change the basic colors, it would be much more comfortable and dynamic to have more control over the general appearance of the surveys.