15 years helping British businesses

About kvCORE

The Most Powerful Real Estate Platform to Put Your Business Growth On Autopilot. Ranked #1 by 250K Brokers, Teams, and Agents.

Learn more about kvCORE

Pros:

Great integrated software in all feelds of RE life.

Cons:

The backend is a little confusing, not everything easy to find and upsell tools/features are displayed in with the basic kvCORE tools. Confusing for our agents.

kvCORE ratings

4.1
4.3
4.4
4.3

8.4/10

kvCORE has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 529 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used kvCORE before?

Jose
Jose
Realtor in Canada
Real Estate, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The Best Realtor Platform

Pros:

Having previously been an admin in the 90's, followed by then being an assistant to various agents, and now being a licensed Realtor since 2006. I have seen how the industry has evolved along with new technology. I have seen what works and what doesn't work. And, KVCore is a platform that combines all the latest technology into one platform to assist agents. It's the first thing I log into each day.

Cons:

Sometimes I would prefer to be able to call in for help versus waiting for a response.

Peggy
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

KvCore for Real Estate CRM is a Must!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: KvCore has proven invaluable in managing my contacts and new leads. By assigning tasks to these contacts and leads, I receive timely alerts that assist me in completing my tasks. This streamlined process enables effective communication with both existing clients and potential leads, ultimately helping me guide my clients toward achieving their real estate goals.

Pros:

Managing contacts and leads efficiently. Streaming the tasks and follow ups to maintain communication with clients and new prospects. Timely reminders to ensure tasks are completed and checked off.

Cons:

Not sure how to add campaigns. I haven't worked on this too much.

Thomas
salesperson in US

garbage waste of time

1.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

logging out. Leaving this review. logging into OLR

Cons:

logging in. attempting to use this program in my real estate business

Charles
Broker in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

KvCore is a must have tool in your business

Comments: Excellent. I can’t imagine a better CRM platform to help manage and automate my business.

Pros:

The dashboard, smart CRM, automated tools such as the marker report and smart campaigns. API automation is also crucial to do it yourself connection to third party lead gen.

Cons:

There isn’t anything that I don’t like about kvcore. I do wish they’d make a design on releasing the free version of Core Home to all brokerages

Holly
Trainer and Coach in US

kvCORE is GREAT!

Comments: Very easy to learn and powerful tools to run a business in growth mode or to just nurture relationships. The platform is great for all levels of desired action.

Pros:

I really like the ability to follow up, market, generate, convert, and stay connected with SOI and new opportunities. This is a one stop business portal that is very intuitive and powerful.

Cons:

Load time is slow and some features are not currently working as designed - hopefully those issues will be resolved timely.

Nichole

Easy to use

Comments: I love the system and currently have no major issues with it

Pros:

Easy to navigate through the system, keeps track of my calls, emails or any additional notes that I add.

Cons:

I have more than one page of leads and when sending out a database email I can only select one page (250 leads) at a time instead of being able to just select all in my database

Amy

Really effecfive

Comments: Great, really great - highly recommended

Pros:

It’s helped me organize my contacts isn a “Set it and forget it” manner. Really a wonderful platform

Cons:

Parts are not intuitive, really not intuitive

Igor
Broker Sales Manager in Canada

Great CRM for Realtors

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

I loved the ability to import my leads with ease, and to start them on a smart campaign that was prebuilt into the system right away.

Cons:

Sometimes finding notes about the client or the lead is not as easy as with the other CRM's on the market.

Real Estate, Self Employed

Support lack the sense of urgency needed

5.0 last month New

Comments: POOR SUPPORT! - No way to call for support ... Go online and submit a ticket that gets answered in a day or so.

Pros:

Functionality is great when it works, but if it goes down - the support is worse that xfinity that is outsourced to aomeone that don't speak your language

Cons:

The support team - it takes for ever to respond to you, there is no phone number. I have lost clients due to this system.

Berea
Real Estate Agent in US
Real Estate, 201–500 Employees

Active User

Comments: Kvcore has overall been great with managing my daily to do list and keeping me on track with customers and clients.

Pros:

The search alerts would be my favorite, it easy to set alerts for my clients and they will receive them through their email daily.

Cons:

The new kvcore is not as easy to navigate when searching for contacts etc.

Avoid

Comments: Horrible waste of money and aggravation.

Pros:

Really nothing. I have hated KVCore since the moment (ok third month because it took that long to get them to get me set up). And they have NO TERMINATION ability in their contracts.

Cons:

I have had KVCore for a year and I LOATHE them to the fullest extent. Their customer service is HORRIBLE...they avoid you and ignore your messages. I have had THE worst time with them. Their contracts are ridiculous and they do not work with you. And, the CRM is VERY clumsy and not very intuitive or user friendly. And the marketing articles they may post for you on your social media was so embarrassing to me that I had to block them from posting and delete their posts. AVOID

Connie
Real Estate, Self Employed

Love the Campaigns

Pros:

I love the ability to launch campaigns and the leads drop into my crm system and are started on a campaign and added to my database immediately. I also love that when a potential client interacts with my website and it will automatically respond on my behalf. It is a great feature.

Cons:

I have set up the feature to auto-set up campaigns if someone looks at a property listing. Sometimes this works and sometimes this doesn't. It's not a big deal because I verify that they do get set up, but it would be nice to know that they work every time.

Matthew
Agent in Canada

kvCore

Comments: My overall experience with kvCore has been very good, it's a great system and I'm lucky to be with eXp so this CRM is free for me!

Pros:

The most impactful features are hashtags for tagging leads, property boost which imports leads automatically and the AI technology which is like having a virtual assistant within the CRM. These features are excellent and I use them regularly.

Cons:

Often I find it difficult to find leads I have recently chatted with or emailed back and forth and even looking up leads in the CRM could be more user friendly.

Vickie

Why I Like Using kvCore

Comments: Been able to capture 400 percent more leads on my own by interfacing kvCore with Facebook boosts.

Pros:

It integrates well with how we do things at my brokerage by providing add-ons that help you to transition over with only minor hiccups, if any. Squeeze pages, Zillow, Facebook, and Google Ads integrations are great too. All sorts of tools that can help you do your business including auto dial and voicemail drop. Alerts you to false phone messages and automatically finds more info about your leads if any exists.

Cons:

I don't like some featuress of the IDX web page, how your profile picture is so huge. Also have to scroll way down to get to Just Listed, Reduced Price, etc. when for me it would work better to have those features closer to the top. Would like to have the option of where to place those types of widgets.

Catarina
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in US
Real Estate, 201–500 Employees

Great CRM overall one stop shop for all your daily to do's

Comments: Having KvCORE definitely facilitates my business and keeps me organized- just not satisfied with the lack of support for agents.

Pros:

All the integrations, the automation and the ease of lead window. Easy to use and customize

Cons:

the software its self has been great- customer service is another story. very unhappy with the timeline and lack of communication with in the company for any help with this software.

Diana
Broker/owner in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

KV core review including core back office management

Comments: Overall a very good experience and 100 times better than the system I was using before

Pros:

Clear integration with SkySlope and QuickBooks

Cons:

Not all data from SkySlope is yet programmed to core back office. Example the W9’s that are uploaded into SkySlope that will eventually need 1099s filed do not have a bucket to upload to into the back office… This Has to be a manual process for us

NICHOLE
agent in US

GOOD PRODUCET

Comments: Pretty good. There is always a rep or someone you can reach out to for assistance, lots of tutorial, (but you will definitely spend a lot of time on those tutorials) If you are not a super busy agent or if you have an assistant to learn it and use it for you, it's great. But if you are a busy agent and you don't have a transaction coordiantor, or an assistant, you will probably not have the time to learn it and end up either not using it at all, avoiding it, (like I did), or not even close to scratching the full potential.

Pros:

KVCORE literally has everything. You can monitor messages that have been opened by the client. Set up property alerts right from there. Create campaigns, lead management, etc. Lots of tutorials and info available on fb and youtube. Love that I can prioritize clients on level of interest/commitment.

Cons:

The nosey neighbor did not generate any viable leads and was expensive. The screen setup is a little overwhelming, and not super easy to spot everything, so I believe I am probably not utilizing most features because they're not super recognizable. I really do not like that you can't use spaces in the hashtags like you can with FUB, or delete a lead that's not going anywhere or is a telemarketer. Also, you cannot merge duplicate contacts. Or at least I couldn't, and I probably couldn't find the tutorial for it, so I have alot of duplicates. It's a LOT of info to learn and can be very overwhelming. We were using it for roughly two years and I did not have the time to sit and lean all of it. I pretty much gave up after a month or so and just used the basic funtions. Setting up the campaigns is not exactly fluid or easy as well. It's great that you can do it, but by the time you start, then do a tutorial, try to set it up, etc., you've already been interrupted by the phone or someone twenty times that by the time I have a chance to go back to it, I have to learn it all over again I spent the majority of my time on KVCORE trying to learn it, so I just stopped.

Blaine
Real Estate Expert Advisor in US
Real Estate, 10,000+ Employees

A great option for an individual agent or a team...

Comments: Overall, I am extremely happy with KVC and know that I will be able to leverage it even more than before in my client campaigns. Over the 1.5 years I have used it they have made tremendous strides in reliability with a minimal amount of backslide as they grow because the large adoption of it brings forth those growing pains. I definitely recommend it as a product and very glad my broker makes it available to its agents. My initial apprehension and frustrations stemmed from it not doing everything how my previous CRM did and did require me to make some slight adjustments to my campaign, but once I got that figured out things got even smoother.

Pros:

Easy to setup and implement as long as you spend the time to do it. It does not take a lot to learn to get started and you can increase your efficiency if you take the time to learn the nuances, even if it is on the go. KVC is full featured and as they have added some terrific features over time I find the ones that apply to my business are easy to implement. Between the community, Facebook group, and helpful videos all have been beneficial whether it is trying to figure out how to do something or to get ideas on how to implement features into my business.

Cons:

Like any software there are bugs and features that I wish it had to make life easier, but realistically there is nothing that will be 100%. The lack of extended support hours can be frustrating when these issues are encountered since I'm in an industry that involves long nights, weekends, and working holidays.

Richard
Realtor in Canada
Real Estate, 10,000+ Employees

kvCORE used to be a Rocketship, now it's a broken down Go-Cart

Comments: Here are some of the many problems… 1.) It does not show all of the available MLS listings in my area. This is extremely disappointing when you want your Buyers to go to your website to search for properties.2.) Market Reports provide inaccurate information. They provide statistical data that is just WRONG. As Realtors®, we have a legal obligation to provide our clients with accurate information. This is untenable!3.) Now they also seem to be "throttling" the number of emails that you can send out. I have templated emails for things like recommended home inspection companies, mortgage brokers, lawyers, etc. since not every single person needs all of these referrals, they are each in separate emails. I've tested this on several contacts and I was not able to send out all 3 emails on the same day to a single client. So now the email tool doesn't work.Summary: MLS Search Alerts don't show all available homes in my area; Market Reports provide data that is not correct; and the email tool won't send the emails to my clients that I want to send.Very disappointed! Very very very disappointed. I will probably be switching to something else very soon if these items don't get fixed. This review was created February 21, 2023

Pros:

This software is included for me free by my brokerage. That's a plus.

Cons:

This software is NOT RELIABLE. I have spent as much time over the last 2 years engaging customer support to fix problems as I have using the product.

Bob
Bob
Broker/Owner in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Great Concepts but not ready for prime time

Comments: Not good. It took them over a month to get my 20 lead source up and running and my data migrated. They refuse to fix bugs .

Pros:

I like the fact that the system is geared towards lead follow-up and it helps drive agents to follow-up with leads. It is also nice to have an integrated dialer, email system and texting included all in the lead view. The IDX website is also very good

Cons:

The product only came out in November 2017 and it shows. Customer Support and product quality are poor. Customer Support fights back on every bug you find saying it's working as designed. The only way they will fix bugs is if you escalate them to your Success Manager. Here is my current bug list: 1.) 103207 - Search on Hashtag only matches the first part of the hashtag before the hypen, so Buyer-A and Buyer-B are both matched then you enter Buyer-A. Closed as working as designed. 2.) Auto responder message says "Oh its Sandy Jamison, we've been talking on sandyjamison.svhousesearch.com - sorry to bother you, just wanted to see if you had interest in looking at homes this weekend.  - Per [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on 12/26 we can't configure this or turn it off. It is sent every time someone replies back 'Who is this?". This is causing problems with our seller leads and since we turned the system on last week have had three confusing situations with sellers. Since half our leads are sellers we can't use the text features of KVCore. 3.) Sprint cell phone customers see a "Scam Likely" message when they are called from the Smart Number, They are refusing to try to fix this. 4.) 106227 - Hashtag search list in Smart CRM & Lead Editing have entries in it that don't match any records, such as ApptSet, appointmentsetbychristia, appointmentsetbyjanan, appointmentsetbychristina, RescheduleAppointment. They are refusing to try to fix this. 5.) They only support Google Chrome.

Joyce
Real Estate, 5,001–10,000 Employees

I wouldn’t work without it

Comments: I love the system but hate the customer support.

Pros:

I like everything about KvCORE. I feel that I am in total control of my business. It gives me access to what works and what doesn’t for my prospects without them even knowing which gives me the opportunity to keep developing my approach. Not to forget how easy it is for me to stay on top of things through all the automated options. Finally I Al always excited about new updates and additions.

Cons:

There is so much and it is not simple. But my least favorite is the customer support. It has changed in the past year and now it takes forever to get things resolved. They don’t seem to follow up and if they do, most of the time it’s not relevant.

Justin
Broker Owner in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Built for the modern agent

Pros:

I like the library of videos to help aid in learning the platform.

Cons:

I wish there were other features to it that I have submitted to the team to review. But there is a lot of positivities

Kathie
Real Estate, 10,000+ Employees

Excellent product, perfect for my real estate business.

Comments: I appreciate that I am able to email, text and call my database without leaving my CRM - great tool.
I love the intuitive system that texts my clients or emails them on my behalf when their preferences change. I appreciate that I can personalize my choices to suit my relationship with the client or customer.
Good job kvcore - you help my job become easier.

Pros:

I love my kvCore software. Before becoming a full time agent at Exp Realty, I worked as a marketing assistant for many different agents. through many different organizations for 6 years. I have not been able to find a CRM and marketing service that is so easy to use or as intuitive as this kvCore is. I enjoy the fact that if I need help, there is a button on my page and I can get help straight away. I can see my active clients and can text or email them directly from the page. It's an awesome system and I am comfortable knowing that my work is being leveraged by great software.

Cons:

There is one improvement I would consider. I would appreciate being able to bulk email my whole database at one time. I do understand the risk of my email could be blocked by Spam bots for doing too many emails at once. I guess this restriction is for my own good. Thank you for looking out for me kvCore

Marc
Broker in US

Good not great

Pros:

Lots of automation and follow up available

Cons:

CRM clunky and not easy to use. Needs better filtering capabilities

Chelsea

User friendly + streamlined accountability

Comments: Overall, love the program- It's easy to use for someone that isn't the least bit tech savvy which is important for me. I frustrate easily when it comes to tech and aside from the occasional glitch or hiccup in the software or app, I have no complaints.

Pros:

Love that this auto generates calls to do each day- not all of them are ones that actually need to be called but it is useful for me to see names pop that I wouldn't think to "look" for- it's great that I can be directed towards some work without trying to drum it up out of thin air.

Cons:

The app can be wonky at times- I will make calls using the app and it will just be loading and not let me update my list or enter the notes about how the call went. That then leads me to have to close out the app and then re-open and usually my note will not have saved so then I have to get on the computer and enter it from there.