• Overall
    4.9 /5
    4.4 /5

About Prism

Worlds most advanced racing platform, allowing trainers, syndicators and owners to manage all facets of their business.

Learn more about Prism

Aurore-cecile V.
Sr. Research Assistant
Research, 51-200 Employees

"Multi-ptions analyzing tool"

Comments: This is an indispensable tool to analyze and perform statistics on many kind of biological data.

Pros: I love the fact that sheet are linked together this way you can easily navigate from data, to anaylysis to graph. I love the Magic hand tool which allow to get the same representation for different graph.
I also love the layout option which allow to pool graph in one sheet in multiple different ways ( number of graph/page can vary, orientation of page)

Cons: As I said I like the magic hand but I would like to be able to harmonize the graph axis without modifiying the graph title and I didn't find a way to day that.
There is so much functionnality that it's hard to remember and know about all of them but tutorials are great !

Kaitlin H.
Payroll Processor
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2021

"Everyday use"

Comments: Pretty easy to navigate once you figure out the basics.

Pros: It is pretty simple to find what I am looking for. Some things can be found in multiple places. I use this everyday for my job. Before then, I had never used before.

Cons: Sometimes I wish it was more simple to type things in the search bar and find them. It does seem to drag and glitch from time to time.

• Reviewed on 16/02/2021
Thomas K.
Sr research assistant
Research, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2021

"The best software for data analysis"

Comments: I am using prism everyday to analyse the data I generate in my laboratory.

Pros: Prism is super easy to use and make great figures for publications, grants or presentations. The help center is great and really helpful

Cons: It can be pricy for some academic lab but it definitely worse it

Ramil T.
Technical Support
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2019

"A reliable tool"

Comments: A five star experience is what I have with them so far. A true value of what you paid for.

Pros: The software is capable of many things. We regularly use this application and this has a big contribution from where we are today. Imagine 50% of our devices and services are to be checked on this tool that so far we are very pleased with it.

Cons: The software is vulnerable to issues like activation delay and other uncontrolled bugs but the good thing is all about the support that is why you don't have to worry of anything.

• Reviewed on 08/04/2019
Melissa B.
Research Assistant Professor
Higher Education, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2019

"Publication quality and statistics in one program"

Comments: Great and really fills our overall programmatic needs.

Pros: The functionality for a dual use program (statistics and graphical illustration) is top notch. I have been pleased with the number of options for graphically representing data. Most statistical tests are also represented.

Cons: There are times when I am not sure which statistic to apply and the program requires the end user to make the appropriate decision. Some other stats programs I have used do not allow invalid comparisons.

• Reviewed on 11/12/2019
Angie C.
Consumer Goods, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2019

"Great App For Forgetful People"

Comments: I sometimes get overwhelmed and Prism reminds me when bills are due. It's a great app and helps reduce accidental late fees.

Pros: Reminds when bills are due and sends push notifications. It also has the ability to tally your budget.

Cons: Not every bill is available so some you will need to input manually. This is especially true if you are doing a monthly budget. Not a con really. I like everything.

• Reviewed on 31/10/2019
Chance M.
Graduate Student
Biotechnology, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/01/2020

"Support isn't very supportive"

Comments: I've had a good experience besides the backward compatibility issue. I've contact support a few times but they were not very helpful or supportive. You are basically left to your own.

Pros: The software does a lot of good things and is relative easy to use with some experience. The graphs features work great but things can get messed up some time if you skip data boxes or delete data boxes.

Cons: Unfortunately, it is not backwards compatible, so once you upgrade, it will not open any of your old files. This seems like a major problem and you will need to redo any previous work with new software.

• Reviewed on 14/01/2020
Nyla C.
Conference Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/12/2018

"Clocking in and out is easy for hourly employees"

Pros: I love that I can manually add my hours in at the end of each week rather than clocking in and out each time. As a freelancer it makes it easy to bill the company that way.

Cons: I wish it was more mobile friendly, an App would be amazing!

• Reviewed on 31/12/2018
Emmalie S.
Graduate Research Assistant
Research, 11-50 Employees

"Prism for research"

Comments: Definitely helps with writing my thesis

Pros: Super easy to use and very helpful for data analysis

Cons: Can be difficult to understand at first and takes a while to find functions