Filter by:

• Overall

About iHasco

iHASCO is a market-leading provider of Health & Safety and HR Compliance eLearning which includes a library of more than 100 courses!

Learn more about iHasco

Kristian H.
Kristian H.
Delivery, Liaison and Development Manager to Jaguar Land Rover
Management Consulting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/06/2018

"Very valuable experience, really puts things into perspective, certainly learned something new"

Comments: Really just a broader awareness of potential mental health issues. Many things are taken for granted at work or can be overlooked because of the challenges of work commitment when really they should be glaringly obvious in front of you. This software serves to remind us that we are all human and as such, are vulnerable to stress, anxiety, depression when subjected to unrealistic targets and objectives for lengthy periods of time. . It suggest that working just outside our comfort zone is essentially a good thing, something for the most part I would concur with but for how long though? Can you be comfortable in working out of your comfort zone? a slight paradox but surely there must be a limit to how long you can sustain that way of work life. An hour well worth spending though as there is always something new to learn when undertaking the kind of training.

Pros: It is very clear and easy to listen to. It makes you think of how you engage with colleagues who display some of the symptoms discussed which previously may not have been identified as mental health issues, it clearly identifies your role s a manager when dealing with potential sufferers. Most importantly, I doubt that very few people undertaking this training will not have seen some characteristic in their own well being which they haven't previously identified. I will certainly look at myself in the mirror more often and make sure that I am fully on the ball with mental health awareness and well being.

Cons: There was little not to like. like most training exercises and programmes, areas are covered which most people already have an understanding of but for me, this serves to refresh the memory before embarking on training in areas that I am unaccustomed and have limited experience with. I think the value for money rating is not necessarily valid for general users like myself, I have no idea what the programme costs so not really qualified to make comment. That aside it was well worth an hour of my time.

by iHasco on 07/06/2018

Thanks for the in depth review Kristian!

• Reviewed on 04/06/2018
Senior Copywriter
Marketing & Advertising, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/09/2018

"iHasco eLearning Review"

Pros: Nothing really. I suppose it's a blessing that you can hide the tab when you see how unhelpful this particular content is. I also like the goals of the people who made it - it is genuinely a very good aspiration to look after your staff's mental health, it's just terribly executed.

Cons: It seems all wrong for something purporting to help people deal with mental health issues. I'm sure the aim is good - remove the stigma around mental health etc, but it's all phrased as if you can just change your approach and be happy, not depressed. Telling people to replace negative thoughts with positive ones isn't massively helpful, for example. Also, I know it's a feature of the software, but I couldn't help imagining people with mental health problems thinking, 'OK, I'm being made to watch these videos - I'll actually turn the sound up and watch them all the way through' and then feeling even more hopeless afterwards.

by iHasco on 24/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest review after looking at our Mental Health Awareness Training.
The course has been designed to talk about mental health openly and to remind people that there are many small, daily tools that you can use to improve it, but not every option will work for all. We wanted to offer a range of insights and options for people who sit at all different places on the spectrum - including those that are maintaining good mental health and those that want some new things to try. We also offer awareness of - and signposting for - people that are struggling with poor mental health or mental illnesses.
We hope this course helps to highlight the importance of looking after yourself, and how your organisation can look after you.
Please do feel free to contact me directly if there is anything else I can help with or with any ideas that you feel could improve the course content and delivery. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

• Reviewed on 16/09/2018
Kay M.
HR & Quality Manager
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2018

"A fantastic resource"

Comments: Overall experience has been fantastic; we have expanded our use of iHasco year on year because of the quality of training content, ease of access and value for money.
This is a fantastic CPD resource and we can be confident that we are staying abreast of new legislation as iHasco are continually expanding and updating their delivery. Training 100 staff in GDPR Awareness in a convential classroom session would have meant closing down our core business for several days - with iHasco, we were able to meet all our requirements with no interruptions and comments from staff tell us that this style of delivery makes them feel far less pressured.
Finally, our advisor (CS - you know who you are!) is absolutely wonderful; never a 'hard sell', just helpful and informative about what will work for our business.

Pros: Easy to use, easy to manage
Staff love being able to pick up training at their convenience and enjoy the interactivity
Being able to assign specific courses to specific people or roles rather than a blanket approach
Extremely cost effective
Range of management settings is impressive (e.g. preventing users from 'skipping' through sections!)

Cons: Only problem experienced is not being able to amend emails in user profiles, but this is easily fixed by a quick call to the iHasco team, who are always ready to help

• Reviewed on 16/10/2018
Shirley T.
Scheme Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

"iHasco GDPR Training"

Comments: IHasco training clears your understanding of issues and gives guidelines to apply at work. Very beneficial.

Pros: Easy to manouver around each page. You are welcome to review and return to previous pages which is good.

Cons: Only problem is that I got 85% and I could not take the test again! Frustrating as I know where I went wrong and know I could have done better.

Andy S.
Maintenance Craftsman
Facilities Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2018

"Good training video"

Pros: Easy to use and content explained very well

Cons: Not compatible with Internet Explorer but fine through Google

by iHasco on 23/10/2018

Hi Andy. Sorry to hear that you had problems using the training with your preferred browser. We do provide support for Internet Explorer 11 so if you experienced problems please feel free to report them via https://www.ihasco.co.uk/support/submit-ticket so we can identify and resolve the issue. :)

• Reviewed on 15/10/2018
Wendy D.
Learning Support
  • Reviewed on 03/07/2018

"Excellent training, clearly explained and very useful for my role. Thank you!"

Comments: Good straightforward training that will help me in my job role.

Pros: Easy to use, great visuals and clear, unfussy transcript meant that I could navigate the training easily and could focus on the training and not have to fiddle around navigating the site.

Cons: I am struggling to think of anything that was difficult about this online training! I had no problems using the software and it is extremely user-friendly. I have no negative comments to make which is a breath of fresh air when tackling online training!

• Reviewed on 03/07/2018
Ian W.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2018

"Fire-Warden Training"

Pros: Easy to access via link provided.
Easy to run.
Very clear information put across very well by the trainer, with good graphics and additional material.
Ran well, no buffering!

Cons: Small niggle, the video box didn't quite fit on my screen, had to scroll down (only very slightly) to get the bottom of the video to fit.

• Reviewed on 10/10/2018
Richard S.
Teacher
Primary/Secondary Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2018

"Fire Awareness Training"

Pros: The video clips were short and clear, so pausing whilst undertaking the training was very easy to do. I had undertaken such training many times in my career and I found this was one of the most straightforward to follow and remember.

Cons: I did not have any negative comments about the software.

• Reviewed on 06/09/2018
Margaret H.
Maths Tutor
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2018

"A really good training package."

Pros: Easy to use. Clear and precise information given. Separate topics broken down and good that they were able to demonstrate how to use the different fire extinguishers.

Cons: There was nothing that I didn't like about this software. All easy to understand, clear and precise information given.

• Reviewed on 28/06/2018
Kevin T.
Facilities Manager UK & I
Industrial Automation, 501-1,000 Employees

"KT Review"

Comments: Good course, I was the one who chose it for the company a few years ago after vetting it alongside other similar courses, and it was a good decision.

Pros: The trainer explains things clearly and precisely

Cons: No sure how to go back to previous chapters at the end of the course (it's says you can do this, but it's not clear how)

Jane S.
Volunteer Host, Nightstop
  • Reviewed on 15/06/2018

"Informative, engaging, easy to follow"

Pros: Interesting, catchy, take at your own pace in your own time. Clear, unfussy. Makes it easy to remember through use of pictures and graphics

Cons: I cant think of anything I dont like about this software. Therefore, this is an annoying bit of the review

• Reviewed on 15/06/2018
Cindy P.
Manager, Materials Management
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2018

"iHasco Review"

Comments: IHasco makes it easy to navigate and learn. It's a great learning tool.

Pros: It easy to use. I did not have a problem with using the software or understanding what was required.

Cons: I can't think of anything negative to say regarding the software.

• Reviewed on 12/10/2018
Peter W.
Billing Job Assembly
Printing, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/11/2018

"My own problems dealing with stress"

Comments: very good

Pros: it has help me a lot with my own problems with breaking up with my partner of 7yrs, and how to go
about carrying on without her, and every day stress

Cons: all was good and very easy to use the prgrams

• Reviewed on 01/11/2018
Christina U.
Duty Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2019

"Easy online learning"

Pros: The learning programmes are easy to learn from.
The actors are easy to listen to and explain details clear and precise.

Cons: I cannot think of anything I didn't like

by iHASCO on 25/07/2019

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback Christina!

• Reviewed on 19/07/2019
Jacqui H.
Head of HR & Admin
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/06/2018

"Very good"

Pros: Easy to use, clear and content is very good. Produces certificates and provides reports. Can track activity and it can send reminders.

Cons: Sometimes does not work on certain browsers. If you wish to go back to a previous video you have to watch the whole lot again before you return to where you paused.

by iHasco on 18/06/2018

Hi Jacqui, sorry to hear you had issues with certain browsers. We endeavour to provide solid cross browser support so we'd love to hear from you as to what problems you encountered. Please feel free to drop us an email at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 14/06/2018
Catherine M.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2018

"Excellent course"

Pros: Well structured; simple to understand. Great idea to have links to resources along the way

Cons: Nothing that I didn't like, but could be more suggestions of what to include in WAP?

• Reviewed on 19/09/2018
David M.
food
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2018

"easy to follow bullet points and good information"

Comments: training at a time to fit in with workloads - flexible

Pros: good pace and opportunities to recap. focus on main learning points and to minimise risk
not too technical

Cons: tends to focus on statistics a lot which you know will be asked for in the test so makes you focus on them and tend to miss some information because you are looking for figures

• Reviewed on 28/07/2018
Julia G.
Online Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/07/2018

"Clear, simple to follow and very informative."

Comments: Me and my staff are now aware of the basic fire safety details for our office. We are also now keen to see what other courses are on offer as this is a quick, simple and up-to-date way of learning at your own desk!

Pros: The video animation is superb and gives a true reflection and helps with taking in the information. You have the option to watch the videos as many times as you like to help remember and learn.

Cons: There was nothing which I disliked. The whole thing in my opinion was superbly done and I would highly recommend to others!

• Reviewed on 02/07/2018
Joy C.
receptionist
Veterinary, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2018

"gdpr feedback"

Comments: I wish I had sound facility on my computer. transcript only

Pros: you can pause at any time so you can complete it whilst working

Cons: you could not speed it up even after reading the transcript.

• Reviewed on 20/09/2018
Jackie P.
Mentor Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 31/05/2018

"Concise and fact packed. Great reminder re respecting personal and sensitive data."

Pros: Courses can be completed at a time suitable to the participant and can be paused when work calls. The courses are short enough to complete in between other work commitments, particularly for part time workers.

Cons: I don't have any cons to bring to the table because this kind of e training suits my needs very well.

• Reviewed on 31/05/2018
George A.
Volunteer
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2018

"Easy to follow and concise."

Pros: The way each section is presented and the ability to repeat any section should it be required.
The instructor is articulate and takes time to fully explain the package.

Cons: I really don't have any dislikes for this software. that said some of the graphics can be slightly hard to understand and could be simplified.

• Reviewed on 17/07/2018
Mark P.
Estates Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2018

"Health and safety essentials"

Comments: No problems encountered and good clear learning

Pros: Very easy to follow with good clear narration.

Cons: Nothing at all, it was easy to use with no login problems.

• Reviewed on 24/09/2018
Dawn B.
RVN/Head Nurse
Veterinary, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2018

"Fire warden training"

Pros: I liked the way the software was easy to use

Cons: Not being able to speed up the videos when you have already done the training before

• Reviewed on 14/08/2018
Jan P.
HR and Facilities Manager
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/08/2018

"iHasco e-learning"

Comments: It's very good for short basic training, like GDPR essentials and meets company objectives very simply, however I have not tried any more complicated training courses as yet. I find the people at iHasco easy to communicate with and they're helpful with good advice on which courses are best to meet the company requirements.

Pros: It's very simple and easy to access and operate.

Cons: Some employees commented that the presentation is a bit boring and maybe the narrative elements could be a little more engaging.

• Reviewed on 17/08/2018
Luke T.
Technician
Automotive, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/05/2018

"Well put together, the customer support response was exemplary."

Comments: I was made aware of the impending GDPR regulations, and how they affect myself and my organisation. As I discovered, knowledge of this legislation and its particulars is essential to how I shall conduct myself in data processing.

Pros: The ease of use and customer support. The training lead on from the basics to a full spectrum of the desired knowledge in a logical and straight forward manner. The customer support was outstanding, and responded to me very quickly. They resolved an issue I had in a professional and informative way.

Cons: The lack of interactivity interspersed. There were some questions throughout, to keep me engaged, but I would have liked to have seen phased testing throughout.

by iHasco on 31/05/2018

Thanks for the review Luke. We are constantly seeking to improve our eLearning platform and take on board your comments regarding more phased testing throughout.

• Reviewed on 23/05/2018