15 years helping British businesses

About VistaCreate

VistaCreate is a graphic design platform where anyone can create engaging projects for any occasion — design skills are optional.

Learn more about VistaCreate

Pros:

I love the option that you have 5 free downloads a month, but customer service takes a long time to get back to issues.

Cons:

Limited templates and animation to choose from.

VistaCreate ratings

4.6
4.5
4.4
4.5

8.7/10

VistaCreate has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 421 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used VistaCreate before?

Adam
Adam
CEO in Poland
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

A nice and easy way to create social media posts

Comments: I use Crello quite often when I want to quickly create a social media post. Crello significantly decreases the amount of time needed to create a good looking post.

Pros:

It is really intuitive and easy to use the software. Crello offers a great variety of templates to choose from, so you don't have to start from scratch when designing a post. Furthermore, it supports all popular social media sites (you can choose the size of your image to perfectly match the Facebook Cover, etc.). The UI is clean and simple, you can easily go back to your past projects, copy or edit them. Everything is automatically saved, so you don't have to worry that you will lose something.

Cons:

I wish there were more templates to choose from, the number of templates depends on the popularity of the niche you're in, and some of them are quite lacking when it comes to templates. Furthermore, sometimes it is hard to edit something if there are multiple layers already in a design, you have to redo the layering if you want to change something that's on the lowest layer. Furthermore, the placement of some of the options is a bit tricky to grasp when first using the software.

3 years ago

Hi Adam! Layering logic of the designs on the artboard is quite simple, however, we will be moving forward with improving the layering functionality. There are dozens of new templates added daily and our goal is to multiple the existing quantity of our templates by several time.

Marco
Marco
Managing Director in Spain
Translation & Localization, 2–10 Employees

Nice alternative to Canva, but with some quirks

Comments: We moved from Canva to Crello/VistaCreate and we're using it to create almost all our blog and social media images.

Pros:

VistaCreate, former Crello, is a functional piece of software. The editor is easy and quick to use, you have tons of assets to use, the templates are quite good.

Cons:

Although the asset archive is good, the searching feature is really basic. Finding the right image or vector shape becomes very time-consuming. There are no filters available. Also, the editor lacks proper positioning feature (you can't set the exact dimensions in pixel for an object on the canvas).

2 years ago

Hi Marco! Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We will ensure to consider it to improve our service in the future.

char
Coach life and Spiritual in Netherlands
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

satisfied but there is room for inprovement.

Comments: there is not enough material with regard to esoterical material for use, either for introduction to videos or otherwise, it would be great if they had more examples in the free or trial periode so you can get to know what is available in their libary. For example you can see examples but one can not download until one is a pro-membership member. all these channels should add an esoterical heading instead of putting it under entertainment. it is a serieus subject, and they should think outside the box.

Pros:

i love the option that you have 5 free downloads a month, but customer service takes a long time to get back to issues. once they do they are very friendly and do try to be helpful, which in my experience has been positive but have lost out because of the time it takes for them to get back and everytime it is some one else that might not know your story or issue at hand. which is fustrating. it would help if there was a longer trial periode as it take a while to gain experience in how they work and their system.there is not enough material with regard to esoterical material for use, either for introduction to videos or otherwise, it would be great if they had more examples in the free or trial periode so you can get to know what is available in their libary. For example you can see examples but one can not download until one is a pro-membership member. all these channels should add an esoterical heading instead of putting it under entertainment. it is a serieus subject, and they should think outside the box.

Cons:

not enough subject matter with regard to the esoterical and mythalogical subjects

3 years ago

Hey Char, thank you for your feedback. Firstly, please accept our apologies for the delayed replies in your case. Here is also a link to the images and templates with the "Esoterical" keyword for you: https://crello.com/photos/esoteric/ Templates esoterical: https://crello.com/templates/all-formats/esoteric/ We will pass your feedback regarding the trial period and your suggestion to add more esoterical-related content to Crello

Jennifer Luna
Jennifer Luna
Owner and PM in Puerto Rico
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Affordable yet extremely functional

Comments: I AM very satisfied with VistaCreate and look forward to learn more every day.

Pros:

Ease of use, price and versatility are a welcome combo.

Cons:

The names of the functional, some of them are misleading.

4 months ago

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with VistaCreate! We're delighted to hear that, and your satisfaction is our top priority. We also appreciate your commitment to learning and growing with VistaCreate. Regarding the functional names, we appreciate your feedback. We are continuously working on improving our platform, and your insights are valuable in this process. If you have specific suggestions or details on which names you find misleading, we'd love to hear more to enhance your experience further. We're thrilled to have you as part of the VistaCreate community, and if you ever have questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing VistaCreate!

Jim
Jim
Founding Director in Singapore
Individual & Family Services, 2–10 Employees

The best media creation and design software!

Pros:

I like the variety and quality of the templates in this software. Coupled with the easy to use editor, I think this is the best image creation and design software in the market.

Cons:

I really don’t have anything that I don’t like in this software.

2 years ago

Hello, Jim! Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to develop such a wonderful tool!

Miguel
Miguel
Desarrollo de nuevos negocios in UK
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

A pertect tool for getting my graphics that I use every single day

Comments: I have been using VistaCreate for some time and it is one of my favorite tools, I do most of my social media content, podcast covers, infographics and more.

Pros:

-The number of templates-Audio included-Access to premium videos and images-Many options for image edition

Cons:

-I don't find the mobile app very easy to use but that may be my issue, I think I need a big screen for designing.

2 years ago

Hi Miguel! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for using VistaCreate. When you have any difficulties when using the mobile app you are welcome to write a message in our Live Chat - our Support team will help you out!

Kim
Kim
Marketing Manager in Bulgaria
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

An easy to use graphics tool for marketers

Comments: I use Crello to create professional looking graphics for my social media platforms. I am not really using it much to do graphics for my sites, but for the social media platforms, it is awesome.

Pros:

I need weekly content for several Facebook fan pages and Crello has made this so much easier. This is a great way to quickly pump out a lot of professional looking graphics for your social media platforms. There are lots of free templates and it has a very clean and easy to use UI.

Cons:

Can't copy and paste (like on Canva) from one document/project to another. You cannot control opacity on your grahics, that is definitely needed. No background removal tool - But I believe this will happen though.

Catherine
Catherine
Director of Marketing in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

This program has single handedly doubled my business.

Pros:

Animated posts used to take me hours to make! This software has a gajillion customizable premade and properly sized posts for every social outlet. Crello's my little ace in the hole!

Cons:

Nothing. Swear. It's so easy to use, sorry i dont haveanything worse to say.

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
Civil Engineer in Bangladesh
Civil Engineering, 201–500 Employees

Easy way to do simple graphics works for presentation, websites.

Comments: Crello comes at less price than other similar service providers, with many interesting pre-built templates. using this template, I can easily complete my presentation and other content creation. besides animation and transition is very smooth here. Easy to import media files and use them perfectly, I feel that they need to work in the pdf section to make clickable links. I make some animation for my presentation, it takes less time and the output is great.

Pros:

Very easy interface which comes with less price than existing other similar service providers. I have to say they have rich pre-built templates, which are easily customizable and able to work anywhere I need to use. Suitable and smooth drag and drop feature for customizing images to present in my desired format. crello provides also good quality animation and backgrounds.

Cons:

Video collection could be better, to compete with a similar service provider like Canva. In pdf, they need to work with creating a clickable link option.

3 years ago

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam, thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your thoughts. We have forwarded your feedback regarding adding hyperlinks and expanding video collection to our developers.

aka
aka
Founder in India
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Say hi to the new era design tool

Comments: I spend most of my time on Crello. Whenever I get the time and I have some ideas on my mind for any infographics Crello is right there in front of me to recreate my thoughts in real life. The experience has been very nice. Just after using it for a few months, I can say that this is way better than Canva and will get better each day.

Pros:

First and foremost, the really amazing thing about Crello is that it offers this unique out of the box ability to create animated images and graphics for your social media profiles like face and Instagram. It also gives us a ton of animation effects, backgrounds, layouts, and pre-made templates that you will never fall short of any single element for life. The best part is it is all on the cloud, so no more system lag.

Cons:

The android app for this could have been better and it would have been great if we could create SVG graphics as the trend for SVG is growing day by day for web designing industries.

Eduardo
Manager in Brazil
Insurance, 2–10 Employees

Quick Design Tool

Comments: Crello was an excellent alternative when I looked for another option for Canva, due to the cost. Offers mobile app, web and possibility to divide projects into folders. It guarantees a good saving of time and money.

Pros:

- Background Removal Tool; - Ready Models; - Various Animations; - Image Bank Included; - Possibility to make short videos.

Cons:

- It is not possible to add sound in the videos; - In PDFs it is not possible to add a clickable link to any keyword in the text; - Sometimes it crashes and the design doesn't go down.

3 years ago

Hi Eduardo, thank you for taking your time to rate Crello. We are pleased to know you are using it on a daily basis. As for the "cons" you mentioned , we would like to let you know that music is now available in Crello-you can upload your own MP3 track or browse Crello's native music library. All music is divided into categories for your convinience . As for the clickable links for PDFs- this feature is coming, too! Our team has fixed all major bugs with loading or design download, so now your work in Crello should be much more smoother!

Wonderful solution

Pros:

I really like the existing templates, which are very interesting as a source of inspiration. I also find very useful and resourceful as there is a plethora of video, images, designs, etc.

Cons:

I do not like the fact that we cannot customize animations' colors and that sometimes it is difficult to align objects using the given ruler and guidelines.

Dunia
Content Creator in Spain
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Crello, an excellent alternative to Canva

Comments: Crello is a tool for creating beautiful graphics. With a few clicks you can create all sorts of images: from simple logos to complicated infographics. It's perfect for small businesses, bloggers, graphic designers, social media managers and anyone who wants to make stunning images online.
It is a direct competitor of Canva and I must say that it is an excellent competitor.
The platform is very intuitive and if you already know similar tools your learning curve with Crello will be minimal.

Pros:

Crello has excellent options for making small videos, I even think that at this point it is at the same level as Canva. I personally have managed to create small ads thanks to Crello.

Cons:

Feature development in Crello gives me the feeling that it is lagging behind. Every time they release a new feature it feels like they are months behind the competition. That happened to me with the background removal and branding kit features that they finally incorporated.

3 years ago

Hey Dunia! Thank you for posting your feedback about Crello. We strive to build as many new features to deliver an excellent user experience for our users.

Richard
Owner in US
Staffing & Recruiting, Self Employed

Crello - Solid online visual design platform

Comments: I’ve struggled with design skills for years, but Crello has really helped me create some great visuals without any skill at all. The templates are easy to customize and my graphics always look professional no matter what.

Pros:

Crello is an easy way to get professionally-made visuals without any design skills. I have been using it for a few years and find myself coming back again and again because of how accessible, intuitive, and comprehensive the platform is. It does everything you need from an online graphics platform with hundreds of templates for every social media channel imaginable.

Cons:

I honestly don't have any negatives. It holds up well against other options (Canva etc) and the pricing and features are compairable.

3 years ago

Hey Richard, we are glad to hear that Crello has helped you with developing your design skills!

Nathan
Nathan
SEO Specialist in Netherlands
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Crello is a great alternative to Canva

Comments: Crello is affordable and very complete for its price. And anyone can use it. Really.

Pros:

You've probably heard of Canva. Maybe you have even used it. Now Canva is a great tool for creating your own graphics. Crello is the tool that can beat it. It works pretty similar, but has more options. At least, it did when I started using it. You can add your own fonts, you can even use animations, create photo or video text and you can even create video's in Crello. Hello!

Cons:

The only thing that is missing at this particular moment is your own corporate identity that you can just use easily. Give me my corporate colours, fonts and other elements that I can select from without having to look up the HEX codes or whatever. That would make it even perfect.

3 years ago

Hey Nathan! We are pleased to inform you that "corporate identities" (we call them "brand kits") have been launched in Crello recently! https://crello.com/tutorials/learn-how-to-work-with-brand-kit-functionality/ Thanks so much for your kind words about Crello!

Hak Chong
Principal Designer in Singapore
Internet, 2–10 Employees

VistaCreate - It gets better and better

Comments: I'd classify VistaCreate as an Intermediate Graphics Software. After a short learning curve, you will start appreciating and valuing the hidden features that VistaCreate's developers have built

Pros:

I like its combination of having Video and Images under one roof. A close second is its Animation templates, which I really really really like.

Cons:

Limited video editing functions. It may not be fair to fault VistaCreate on this aspect because it is primarily a (Static) Graphics Editing Software. But who knows, may as time goes by, their developer will improve and the video editing functions might match those of their graphics editing features.

2 years ago

Hi Hak Chong! It is a pleasure to receive feedback from our loyal user. Indeed, we keep progressing and adding more functions and features. We will ensure to widen the functionality to meet all needs of our customers.

Roseanne
Roseanne
Licensed Massage Therapist in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 10,000+ Employees

Vista Creates ... Vis ta cre ates

Pros:

Decently put together. Easy enough to use. The portion available online for ordering is good enough to do what you need to do quickly. Sometimes not as quickly as other times.But oft times, it's fine.

Cons:

mobile compatibility is low, slim/to/none in ease of use and user experience value for me is rated really low. finger drag lag is insane; and, I'd much rather prefer to make my design in another program then upload it to vista to print.

2 years ago

Hi Roseanne! Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced any issues with the app. We would highly appreciate if you share the technical specifications of your mobile device at https://support.crello.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so that our support team can assist you the best. Thank you in advance.

Danielle
Owner in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Create Eye Catching Graphics without a Degree!

Comments: Some days the creativity is just not flowing. Crello ensures no one else knows that but you! Create content without digging to deep.

Pros:

Where do I start! The templates are fabulous! The animation posts are engaging. Graphics are sized properly for each platform. If you are doing any type of marketing this software is worth the price. And now they have an app!!

Cons:

I'm incredibly appreciative of the app! My only real complaint is you cannot edit a graphic that was created on the desktop in the app and you cannot edit a graphic on the desktop that was created in the app.

Management Consulting, 201–500 Employees

Top notch graphic design platform

Comments: VistaCreate is helping me communicate the company's new programs effectively, by creating engaging and well designed content. The employees love the end results and we almost always achieve 100% employee click rate.

Pros:

The most impactful features in VistaCreate is the wide variety of customizable templates - there are various categories that are well designed, modern, attention grabbing, animated and engaging. I'm also able to upload my company's logo and create a themed color scheme for my projects.

Cons:

I don't feel like there is anything that is missing from this software - there's a multitude of features that help me to create attention grabbing content, with animation, audio and video effects.

2 years ago

We are grateful to get such feedback from our dear customers. We will keep it up!

Valeria
Valeria
PR Manager in Ukraine
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Changed my game

Comments: Great tool, highly recommend.

Pros:

I first subscribed to Crello over a year ago. There weren’t as many templates back then and I don’t think there was animation. I wanted to make visuals for my online course and everything I used before had repetitive content or difficult interface. With Crello, I found new pictures, and it was easy to edit them, for the most part. I missed a few functions like own font upload and saving my own templates. They’ve added font upload, and from what I can see the service updates the features to this day. What I enjoy are multiple page templates. When I’m making something for my course, it’s great that I can see everything I am making in one flow, on one page. That helps a lot. Overall, I like Crello, right now I think it’s my go-to. Especially since PicMonkey went almost all-paid.

Cons:

Sometimes a design wouldn’t load for me and I had to click Try again a few times before it saved the picture I made.

Rodrigo
Rodrigo
Onwer in Brazil
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

A serious candidate to dethrone Canva in the future.

Pros:

Crello (VistaCreate) in an excellent choice over Canva. Some tools and functionalities in VistaCreate are easier to be used than in Canva.

Cons:

Pricing structure is not user-friendly as there are only 2 plans (Free and PRO).

2 years ago

Hi Rodrigo! Thank you for your feedback!

Linda
Director of Operations in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, Self Employed

Inspires My Creativity

Comments: Overall, I've been very pleased with VistaCreate. As a non-profit organization, I applied for a free Pro account and the request must have gotten lost for a week or so. But I worked with someone on Live Chat and she was able to approve my request within minutes after I supplied all of the required info.

Pros:

The first thing that I noticed about VistaCreate is its relative simplicity. I'm not a graphics designer but have developed a knack over the last few years through practice and like to work with a program that I can begin to utilize immediately without spending many hours learning that program. I also like the fact that the organization is doing its utmost to support Ukraine and its 450 or so workers. I'm very impressed that the (English) language is outstanding which is not always the case from other areas of the world.

Cons:

I like the videos that explain the various features but wish they had a bit more detail. I probably just have to spend more time going over each one to pick up the specifics.

2 years ago

Hello Linda! We are grateful for your feedback. We will consider getting in more details in our tutorials in the future as we want to be the best. Stay tuned!

Charles
SEO & Data Specialist in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

VistaCreate a.k.a Crello for the older peeps, is like a more affordable Canva, but not there yet.

Comments: I'm really happy with the product. I got it at a lower price which is even greater.

Pros:

I really like the overall design and functionnalities. Of course, I'm using Canva too because VistaCreate lack some functionalities, or just ease of use. In the software, I'm doing my animation, ads, design, presentation. almost everything.

Cons:

There's some moment where the software is very slow or just wont download my design. VistaCreate also lack more professional clipart or photo covers.

2 years ago

Thank you for the review, Charles! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We're constantly working to add features to VistaCreate and to make VistaCreate easy to use for its users.

Alejandro
Founder in Colombia
Legal Services, 2–10 Employees

Create powerful designs super easy

Comments: We can do designs without a designer. There are templates for any kind of business.

Pros:

They have a tons of images that you can import to your design. They have also thousands video clips that you can import. The platform is stable, friendly and fast.

Cons:

I would like to have a brand manager, something that let you cstomize colors and typography to apply easily to desings.

3 years ago

Hey Alejandro, we are delighted to receive 5 stars from you! The "brand manager" (we call them "brand kits") feature is now launched. With the help of brand kits users can organize their fonts, logos, images and custom colors and easily apply the re-defined brand's identity to a design. Here is a video tutorial showing how the new feature works! https://crello.com/tutorials/learn-how-to-work-with-brand-kit-functionality/

Lamonte
Project Facility Manager in US
Government Relations, 11–50 Employees

New user have not had much time with the system.

Comments: just started with Vistaprint, but we are very knowledgeable with professional software.

Pros:

My reason for using this product is we print a lot in house, and this program has so much to choose from, the creative side of the program is unlimited, we are able to create, get all the images or graphics we need all in one program, and then export it in what ever format we need.

Cons:

Don't have any at this time, again we have just started using this product and it is working fine.

last year

Lamonte, thank you for sharing your use case. Did you you know that you can easily transition your design to print -from VistaCreate's artboard to VistaPrint -this works for all the Marketing materials templates (flyers, posters, business cards, invitations, planners etc). We thank you for choosing VistaCreate! Best Regards, VistaCreate Care Team