Filter by:

• Overall

About Join.Me

Ridiculously simple screen sharing tool for meetings on the fly. Get everybody on the same page, when they're not in the same room!

Learn more about Join.Me

Showing 1,372 reviews

Tony B.
Tony B.
Director of Interactive in US

Consistently reliable and affordable screen sharing

5 2 years ago

Comments: Join.me has had consistently great call and video quality and incredible uptime. We've had no trouble with join.me, and we've used a lot of different call/screenshare services.

Pros:

I love how simple installation is, how reliable the software is, and that I can have a consistent screen share url that can be reused again and again. It makes it easy for clients to bookmark my url and quickly hop into a call and screen share to provide live support. I also love the screen recording options for creating software demos and tutorials for my clients.

Cons:

The only thing I wish join.me had was the ability to me to set my conference room to allow attendees to join without me needing to start the conference. Occasionally I need a co-worker to run a meeting, and it's a hassle for them to have to log out of their account and login to mine just to start a meeting.

Gregory P.
Systems and Network Administrator in US

Join.Me used to be my go to for remote support

4 8 months ago

Comments: The overall experience with join.me used to be awesome, now that they've grown and updated the product it has become quite cumbersome to deal with if you ask me. They need to take it back to the basics and make it easy for brand new users that have no computer skills/knowledge so they can access remote support without having to take an hour on the phone .

Pros:

I really liked how easy it was to get someone to allow me to remote onto their system. It was amazing until they started making that process way more complicated and filled with ads and other promotions.

Cons:

I never used to have any complaints about them, until they changed the way people would use it for initiating a remote session. They now ask them to set up an account, use trials, and made it into a 1000 step process that used to be literally 3-4 steps and then you were done.

Tim E.
Tim E.
Account Executive in US

Good but not great

4 2 years ago

Comments: it's been an effective tool for us, but our prospects are often frustrated with how difficult it can be to join the call. There seem to be some performance issues 1-3 times a month as well.

Pros:

I like the overall ease of use, quality of screen share is almost always great. I like that it easily integrates with google calendar for meetings.

Cons:

call quality is often horrible. (yes, we checked our internet connection) Users also have a hard time joining the call with a link or code.

Heath H.
Account Manager in Australia

The easiest and best video conferencing tool for screen share.

4 2 years ago

Comments: I first heard of Join.me via a work colleague, I used to use Hangouts but now use Join.me almost exclusively. The only time I don't use Join.me is if a client or person I'm calling prefers another tool.

Pros:

Very quick and easy to set up, even our clients who are not tech-savvy can easily log in and set up a screen share the very first time they use it. Join.me makes it very simple to swap between which party is presenting and also to add in different emails/phone numbers through-out the call.

Cons:

I did find that it can lag a little bit when loading screens when you compare it to Google Hangouts or other similar tools, but it's a small price to pay when you consider the benefits of join.me. If you have a fast internet connection it should be completely fine, the lag is usually evident only if using hotspot with a mobile phone.

Nancy O.
Self Employed Contractor in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Join.Me for the Independent Contractor

4 3 years ago

Comments: Overall, it is a decent program for the investment level, but if the price goes up again this year, I will absolutely switch to another program. It has nearly doubled in price since I first started with them a few years ago. At this time, I would recommend it to other contractors and small businesses, based on current pricing, value for the dollar and ease of use.

Pros:

I love being able to create webinars and allow my clients to take control of my screen or they can share their own. I am easily able to get through information by sharing my screen and data with them. It is one of the most convenient & easiest to use resources available to me to stay connected with my clients no matter where they are located.

Cons:

1. Audio issues - if a client wants to call in via their computer, the audio is normally very poor and often they must call in on the phone line instead, because the computer audio tends to have issues like reverberations/echo/feedback. 2. Audio issues - not all parties can hear everyone clearly. I can typically hear everyone just fine, but sometimes 2 callers will not be able to hear each other loud & clear. 3. Google Calendar - I often have to disable and re-enable it to have it show up in my calendar

Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Project Manager in US
Consumer Goods, 10,000+ Employees

JoinMe, the ideal solution to manage online meetings and video conferences.

5 2 years ago

Comments: Join Me, is a tool that provides a lot of benefits to its users, stressing that it is an ideal communication tool to manage online meetings and video conferences in high definition. In addition, Join Me is a totally free application, which makes it quite attractive, due to the great profitability it gives to those who wish to use such a wonderful tool. Join Me offers the possibility to chat and perform file transfers, as well as pause the video conferences and resume them at any time you want.

Pros:

What I like most about Join Me, is that users can hold online meetings and video conferences in real time, achieving totally effective communication thanks to the excellent audio and video quality it offers. Join Me also provides a convenient and intuitive interface, which allows it to be used as simple, fast and totally safe.

Cons:

The only thing I don't like about Join Me is that on certain occasions, when there are many online participants simultaneously, video conferencing tends to get slow, their audio and video quality decreases by significantly interrupting communication between the Users. Similarly, Join Me does not have audio support.

Santosh S.
Managing Director in Australia
Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 Employees

Join.me for online collaboration, meet-ups, remote access and much more.

5 last year

Comments: We are more into virtual sessions due to COVID-19 pandemic and join.me has assisted us in team meet-ups and online discussions. Communicating with the project teams and hosting the meeting has never been such easy. It's been easier to team up and share ideas while working from home, during the pandemic.

Pros:

The app has clean interface, easy to navigate and works smooth. Sharing the screen is easy, and most importantly supports remote access. Well the app is interactive and conducting online meetings is super easy, video conferencing feature is handy and well managed. Comparatively, join.me is unique from other similar apps, the pricing also seems reasonable with all these extensive features. Its a great app for smooth video conferencing, also an optimized product with reasonable pricing. Worth buying indeed for a greater service!

Cons:

The audio quality seems inconsistent, and at most times it drops to low quality. The screen hosting also experiences significant lag, and causing trouble when having team discussions. I am pretty sure that's because of slow internet, join.me has offered the best services even I had a poor internet connection. Well my complaint is for ISP, not particularly to Join.me.

Dioneiber M.
Dioneiber M.
Associate in US
Public Relations & Communications, 11-50 Employees

join.me the best experience conducting conferences.

4 2 years ago

Comments: Thanks to Join.I have been able to carry out and join meetings from the comfort of my home, it is also a multiplatform tool, allowing my colleagues to join with the device they have, it has also helped me a lot today due to this quarantine by COVID -19, join.me has excellent audio and video quality better than other tools, also helping me with communication money.

Pros:

I really like join.me because it has an intuitive interface, which was made simple from the first time I used it, I really like its audio and video quality as well as the possibility of sharing links, files and any other type of information, join.me is the most complete tool on the market with good features and functionalities.

Cons:

Currently, join.me is working correctly for me, in previous versions the call was disconnected from my cell phone, but thanks to its maintenance I have no complaints or negative comments.

Jon J.
Data Services Manager in US
Market Research, 51-200 Employees

Join.me

5 last year

Comments: overall, join.me is a very good product. It works very well to host our meetings.

Pros:

What we like the most is the price with the functionality. There are a lot of screen sharing services out there, this one works quite well for the price

Cons:

It does get a little laggy at times for the viewers when too many people are viewing your screen. That is the main thing

Project Manager in US

Join Me has been great for collaborating on our development projects with remote teams.

4 4 years ago

Comments: The greatest benefit we get from this software is the feeling that our team is not separated by location. We can easily get everyone together and hear / see everyone on the project. Most of all, we can go back and reference old recordings when needed.

Pros:

We love that we can pull together people from many locations and do design reviews and development demonstrations, as well as record the sessions for future use. Video recordings are generated quickly and easy to share. Audio and video quality are very good.

Cons:

The login process can be complicated and take several attempts due to the captcha tech in place. Also, sometimes audio quality can have too many digital dropouts when too many people are on the call. This is rare, but it does happen. Guest users have to download the app before they can share their screens which can be a meeting disruption and complicated for that user.

Steven M.
Steven M.
Operations Support Specialist in US
Financial Services, 501-1,000 Employees

Simple remote desktop sharing success

5 3 years ago

Comments: I used join.me three to four days a week for nearly 10 years providing customer training. I also provided internal training and internal conferences through join.me. I really like the simple interface and how quickly I was able to create a share session and send out the share code.

Pros:

Join.me was very simple to setup and use. I could easy spin-up a remote session and either provide the code over the phone or through chat or email. Screen sharing and pausing were very simple as was communicating with users that joined the remote share session.

Cons:

Having to use a seperate phone conference system along with the remote desktop share was not perfect. With some other remote systems you can provide phone codes and control attendees on the phone call through the remote sharing software making the single solution much simpler.

Monali P.
Monali P.
Tutor in US
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees

Great Online Video System

5 2 years ago

Comments: Join. me has been instrumental in my success of video conferencing with my SAT tutoring sessions. I can conduct group sessions from my home with easy connectivity by sending secure joining links to my students. None of my students have complained about connectivity or service so far.

Pros:

This software is an easy way to have video conferencing whether it is one on one or in a group. I have had great success with connectivity and staying connected as well.

Cons:

the software often slows down when there are more than two people on a call at once. It also starts to become a bit expensive for more advanced features.

Dan Z.
Dan Z.
Chief Technology Officer in US

Best we have used

5 3 years ago

Pros:

We have tried a number of different screen share options, and join.me is the simplest and most reliable we have found. It's very easy to use and is incredibly stable (unlike some of their competitors - e.g. UberConference). It is also very fairly priced (below market compared to WebEx, etc). Additionally, I appreciate that you can set your own conference number, and are not required to use their conference line (as we have a separate service for that). Would recommend.

Cons:

The only real downside is that we have one conference room in our office that has a chromebook and we cannot use join.me on it... a small issue that probably does not apply to most, but worth noting.

Sherry R.
Sherry R.
Senior Vice President, Data Management Practices in Netherlands
Banking, 51-200 Employees

Has an attractive and easy to use interface.

5 2 years ago

Comments: It has an attractive and easy to use interface, it also offers me the possibility to make numerous videoconferences and share all kinds of files and graphics that graph the presentation. It is a functional and necessary software for a good communication and fast collaboration between colleagues, I recommend it because it is very good and at a competitive price.

Pros:

I like Joinme because it has an attractive and easy to use interface, it also offers me the possibility to make numerous videoconferences and share files and graphics without problems and instantly.

Cons:

Sometimes there is interference in the calls, it doesn't happen very often but you can miss important meetings.

Michael S.
Managing Member in US
Computer Software, Self Employed

Join.me is a simple meeting/screen sharing solution that just works

4 10 months ago

Comments: I have enjoyed using Join.me over the last few years, enough so that I went beyond the free version and made the purchase. Having the ability to record a meeting has been great, save it and then integrate it into my project notes for a client.

Pros:

What I like most about join.me is that even inexperienced users can join a meeting without having to install anything. For non-technical users, I can just tell them to open join.me on the web browser (and to then auto-respond to the question "no, not join.me.com, but join.me") and give them a code and BOOM they can see my screen and watch my demo. although I use it mainly for business, it has also been great for those times when I get the family/friends call from someone asking "How do I..."

Cons:

is sometimes does not launch or takes a long time (1-2 minutes) to launch or I have to end-task and relaunch. But to be fair, this could be an anomaly on my own computer and/or OS and perhaps has nothing to do with the product itself. :-)

Gabrielle T.
Senior SEO Manager in US

Easy to Use

5 last year

Comments: I've been impressed by the amount of features Join.me has but its comparison to other webinar software products is impressive. I prefer it over Zoom because it is always clear when we have a screen share. It's also easy for people to join on the calls and video. We have plenty of numbers for people to use or they can call in through the web if they are located in another country. We've rarely had disconnection issues. Most of the disconnection has come from our Internet at the time. Using Join.me is also a professional software that we can present sales meetings and ongoing client review meetings. It works for all circumstances in the business. It does take some practice to get used to the controls and where they are located. Once you figure it out, it's very easy to use. We can choose to include video in our meetings or not. It isn't required or built around video like Zoom. But it is much easier to screen share and to see the screen clearly.

Pros:

Easy to use Use telephone or web call Works with people in other countries Has video and screen share Can pass presenter easily Stays connected, rarely boots off Has way more storage space than other options

Cons:

Is a bit clunky Need time to figure it out Not intuitive to use Not automatic video Not as many options as other platforms

Chris W.
Special Projects in US
Environmental Services, 51-200 Employees

Host meetings quickly and easily

5 5 years ago

Comments: We have been using join.me for 18 months and it has become a part of every meeting in our company. We even use it in the conference room instead of hooking up the projector. Using join.me has helped us reduce our meetings by an average of 8 minutes per meeting. This may not seem like much but considering we average 4 meetings a day for various departments, this starts to add up to significant time savings. Join.me is easy to use, we frequently host meetings that include people outside our company and they can easily join our meeting and we can even pass to them to host as needed. Simple and easy to use tools make this a great addition for our company. About 25% of our employees work remotely or travel frequently and join.me has been a huge improvement over our prior web meeting service for those team members.

Pros:

Ease of use and quick connectivity.

Cons:

No issues so far.

James Y.
James Y.
President in US

Super simple screensharing when you just need to get things done

5 3 years ago

Comments: We've seen join.me work best when you're already talking to someone using a different medium (whether that's a simple phone call or a video conferencing solution). It's extremely lightweight, loads in a user's browser without the viewer needing to download any special software and just works. It's great for impromptu screensharing, where its just easier to show than to explain. If you're on a pitch, a demo, or a support call and you need the person you're speaking with to immediately see what you're seeing to make your point clear, then, launching join.me and reading out the session code so they can join you is bar none the easiest way to accomplish your goal.

Pros:

You launch the app on your computer, generate a one time code, share it with your viewers, and within 30 seconds everyone is seeing what you're seeing, without the bulk or lag of other screensharing options which usually come as features within video conferencing tools.

Cons:

Using join.me for a full conference call solution is cumbersome. The screenshare function works best and is where the software really shines. Adding the options for dial-ins and facilitating video and audio with the same tool is an awkward experience that we've seen cause more problems in practice than its worth as less technical users don't quite "get it", which leads to more time trying to get the tech working than you spend actually communicating with your participants.

Heather T.
Benefits Team Leader in US
Insurance, 10,000+ Employees

Good But Maybe Outdated

4 2 years ago

Comments: It is decent but there are better options out there at good price points. If you want to present it will work fine. If you want to have a call in meeting it is difficult at best.

Pros:

We originally purchased for an inexpensive way to video chat and have webinars and meetings with clients. More presentation style than actual meeting. It works great to set up a meeting, mute everyone, record the meeting, send out and store the recording. It is pretty easy to use after the first couple of times. Quality is good. Few issues.

Cons:

It is not ideal for actual meetings. There needs to be a computer hosting so that you can start the meeting and unmute people. It doesn't do this well from a phone. There can be delay between conversations and there is ALWAYS a delay in the audio vs the visual when recording.

Dipali D.
Marketing Manager in US

Great tool for hosting meetings

5 4 years ago

Comments: Easy to get on calls and hold conference meetings with users from different parts of the country. I'd recommend it over Zoom.

Pros:

- Easy to collaborate with clients/vendors that are not in the same place - Screenshare capability which is superior to Hangouts/Skype - Clear, glitch-free conversations - Easy to make someone else a presenter

Cons:

- Screen zooms in and out with a slight touch (too sensitive) - Option to connect through phone/website is a bit confusing. Sometimes a user connects using both and the entire call gets disrupted - Have to download an additional software to be able to present

Carla D.
Carla D.
Gerente de sucursal in El Salvador
Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 Employees

Good tool for web meetings

4 2 years ago

Comments: In general it works for meetings on the web, but not so much for a high volume of open windows.

Pros:

This tool is useful for the job by allowing you to make web meetings instantly, it includes the feature of screen sharing, very important for work meetings. There is also the option to store your recordings in the cloud.

Cons:

The administrator user interface seems somewhat lacking. The user interface for scheduling meetings does not seem so professional. It is somewhat inconvenient to have several bubbles open.

Pete P.
Pete P.
Customer Success Manager in US

Join.me - the inexpensive way to perform screen shares

5 3 years ago

Comments: Great platform to do screen shares with clients. This allows us literally to act as if we were at their location accessing their computer. Most users of our product have limited tech skills so this is our solution.

Pros:

We use this service daily to perform screen shares with clients to obtain their email contacts. The service is easy to use, easy to connect, and offers great security.

Cons:

The invites received are confusing. Many times a person does not know what # to call or that they have to both click the link to view our screen as well as call to hear audio.

Dan O.
Dan O.
CEO / CTO in US

Simple and Powerful

5 3 years ago

Comments: Join.me is really inexpensive for the features it provides. It is easy to share my screen, share control, and switch presenters. It has saved us thousands over other products.

Pros:

We have used join.me for many years and have always found it to be straightforward to use, easy to access, and simple to use. The interface is very low profile, and I have preferred it over GoToMeeting and WebEx, which both seem to be much bulkier. Join.me is lightweight and quick to access. It also just works... my clients have never had any issues in linking to it quickly and rarely have we run into any issues with firewalls or other restrictions. We have had other screen sharing software come bundled in other products we have bought, but we have always preferred join.me and will continue to use it going forward.

Cons:

I really have little to say that is negative about this product.

Ashley M.
Project manager in US
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees

Join.me allows for easy virtual meetings in today’s dynamic world

5 3 years ago

Comments: join.me is a staple in my toolbox. As a project manager I rely heavily on being able to communicate and hold meetings virtually with clients in several time Zones. Join.me has made this very easy for us to do.

Pros:

I like how easy it is to use for our team members and clients, both outside and within the organization. Join.me is not only easy to use but is feature rich. Screensharing, taking control of another’s screen, video chatting, and recording sessions are all done at the push of a button.

Cons:

Sometimes when using the browser only feature there have been glitches where the screen with need to be reloaded. But above all the pros vastly exceed the cons.

Brandon G.
Brandon G.
Technical Support Specialist in Canada
Internet, 11-50 Employees

A great Video Conferencing Software

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall I think join.me is a great piece of software for anyone looking for video conferencing software or screen sharing software.

Pros:

The software was easy to use and set-up. Custom backgrounds, good variety of phone numbers to dial in and easy to setup for participants.

Cons:

Costs are a little higher then some competitors. Doesn't have some of the bells and whistles other competitors do but most of those I do not use so not a big deal at all.