United Kingdom Local product

About Hypersay

Platform for interactive presentations that massively increase engagement to keep your audience engaged.

Learn more about Hypersay

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

Hypersay ratings

5.0

Hypersay has an overall rating of 5 out of 5 stars based on 7 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Sort by

Have you used Hypersay before?

Karen E.
Karen E.
Lecturer/Assistant Professor in UK
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees

Improves student 'voice'

5 3 years ago

Comments: The benefits realised are a way to make lectures digital, engaging and fun. Student comments were positive and allowed for open discussion and checking learning as the course progressed - brilliant.

Pros:

The anonymity provided by the software gives 'voice' to students who usually never interact in lecture environments. In addition, asking questions as the lecture unfolds is extremely useful.

Cons:

Students can change the poll after their initial choice

Rodica B.
Rodica B.
Teacher in Romania

Hypersay is a free platform that allows me to transform the boring lessons into some interactive wit

5 4 years ago

Comments: The fact that I managed to draw the attention of all my students, that they actively participated, I was able to improve my powerpoint presentation, that I could reuse the same presentation.

Pros:

My powerpoint presentation was able to improve it by adding open questions, polls, quizzes, videos, images, extra-content. I really like the feature that I can see in real-time students who are attentive and those who are not attentive to the lesson, and especially that I can see their answers in real time. My students were very attentive in class, took notes, asked questions, actively participated in learning activities.

Cons:

I didn't know that I can disable claps, but I discovered during the lesson. My students have greatly appreciated this feature and voted a lot...

Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Lecturer in Romania
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees

Hypersay is my no. 1 choice for interactive presentations

5 3 years ago

Comments: I can provide, during lectures, a richer learning content that my students can also access outside classroom and explore at their own pace.

Pros:

First: Hypersay enhances the dynamics of my courses with polls and open questions displaying results in real time, as well as video content and links to further reading recommendations. Second: My students follow the slides either on the classroom screen, or on their laptops and smartphones, so Hypersay is also a tool to fuel class engagement, to increase the attention span and focus. Third: Customer service is great, always prompt and very helpful.

Cons:

Once I upload my presentation, I can change the order of the slides, but I wish I could change also the content.

Learn Forward Response

3 years ago

Thank you!

Lars mønsted N.
Lars mønsted N.
Sr. Project Manager/Lecturer in Denmark
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees

I just love Hypersay and more important so do my students!

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I have been using Hypersay since August this year at three engineering classes at VIA University College in Denmark (approximately 80 students). The feedback has been very good. I am especially using the system to interact with students through questions and polls and they deliver answers, opinions etc. through the small groups that they are working in. This means that they get to discuss and deliver their thoughts in an efficient and for them satisfying way. At the end of the lectures I get feedback related to my teaching, the systems and the subject presented and that is without any doubt very beneficial for me as lecturer.

Cons:

I would like that Hypersay would support teams in classes and that it would be easier to change the powerpoint directly once uploaded.

Mary L.
instructor in US
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

My Students Love Hypersay!

5 3 years ago

Comments: I use Hypersay regularly and will continue to do so.

Pros:

This venue allows student participation. Everyone is involved. The material is memorable using Hypersay.

Cons:

I would like to develop the presentations in the software rather than uploading from Google Slides or Powerpoint.

Bhavesh C.
Head learning training and development in Tanzania
Building Materials, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Hypersay - a cool tool for real time, online presentation which captures

5 3 years ago

Comments: I have used hypersay at various places globally, (Kenya, South Africa, Tanzania, India) for training , social events, for corporate as well as academia.
It has surely made my talks more engaging and I could poll live and collect audience feedback with ease and hence capture voice of audience ultimately leading to better acceptance to what I had to say/present.
the back office support is very agile and eager to help.

Pros:

It's very easy for the presenter It's user friendlier it's rich with meaningful features for audiences it works on lower internet bandwidth

Cons:

nothing, I love it all, like the audiences in Nairobi, Johannesburg, Mumbai, Jamnagar, Dar Es Salaam all these places where I have used it.

Anne D.
Anne D.
Executive Assistant in Sweden
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,000+ Employees

The perfect solution to having interactive sessions

5 4 years ago

Pros:

The platform is very easy to use, both for the people making the presentations and the participants having to answer through the platform. It has given our employees a voice in big team gatherings, and really engaged them in giving the management usable feedback in general and on specific topics. The customer service I have received from HyperSay is indeed what makes it stand out! An amazing customer experience.

Cons:

I would LOVE for hypersay to be an add in for PowerPoint or that it would be easier to change the powerpoint directly once uploaded.