• Overall

About StoryTap

StoryTap is a patented video automation platform that lets brands produce and share authentic video that boosts bottom-line results.

Learn more about StoryTap

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries available

Countries available

Usage

Sort by

Have you used StoryTap before?

Anita Y.
Product Manager in Canada

Good to have

5 last month New

Comments: The overall experience with StoryTap is positive. Their team members are really good and organized. I can feel that they genuinely care about achieving our business goal and making our business more successful. I really like working with them and look forward to producing more videos and seeing the impact we make to our customers' experience.

Pros:

I like how easy it is to use this platform to create and manage videos. The integration to my business was very smooth as well. The video created on this platform was very professional that the quality is comparable to studio production.

Cons:

We got lots of suggestions to improve the current features and functionalities of this software. We look forward to seeing the changes soon.

Elaine H.
Product Manager in Canada

Positive experience working with StoryTap to answer top customer FAQs

5 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I worked with StoryTap briefly for a few months as a Product Manager. To answer our top customer FAQs, we collected video answers recorded by our technicians. Although my experience was short, the team was fast and responsive to help get us moving.

Pros:

The onboarding experience was pretty fast and the UI was simple to navigate. The backend was organized while the front-end recording experience was really straightforward to use.

Cons:

There are a lot of features available with StoryTap. I wasn't too sure where to start at first but luckily [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from the StoryTap team made sure my onboarding was straightforward and easy to follow. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

Elijah V.
NetSquared Community Manager in Canada
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees

Give your community a voice

5 last year

Comments: I LOVED using storytap — it solved my "no events during COVID-19" problem. It provided me with weeks of unique community-driven content that allowed me to grow my community and keep my volunteers engaged.

Pros:

I used Storytap for a campaign with my #Tech4Good meetup volunteers. Each member recorded a 2 minute clip with tips to our membership for working from home during COVID-19. The process was very simple for the end users — the storyguide ensured I received videos in a usable format and the full access to the video clips gave me flexibility for using the clips anywhere.

Cons:

Some video clips had low audio levels because of user error — if the software was able to give warnings based on low audio recording levels or bad lighting that would improve the quality of the video clips collected.

Craig L.
Marketing & Communications Coordinator in Canada
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

Video reviews made easy!

5 last year

Comments: It's great! Not only is the platform powerful and effective but the level of customer service provided by Bernadette and team is exactly the reason we love working with StoryTap.

Pros:

StoryTap is a turnkey solution that has given us the ability to easily and quickly integrate video reviews/testimonials/Q&As into our marketing strategy. What we really like about using StoryTap is the authenticity of the people submitting the videos. These aren't overly produced, highly polished videos - we get real people speaking truthfully about our services, and for us, no amount of marketing dollars can achieve the same, honest result.

Cons:

Customizing the video player to match our web properties was a bit tricky. Fortunately, the folks at StoryTap connected us with technical support who guided us through setup and embedding without issue.

Andrew M.
Social Content Manager in US
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Easy to use for a social media manager on the periphery of the project

5 last month New

Comments: Overall this is a great tool to not only create video content but to store it. The premise is easy enough, but as someone who comes in and out of the process/ not involved in the recording of it, it's so easy to search and download videos. Your interface is so nice and smooth and it's really helped me share more stories with our digital audiences.

Pros:

I think the ease of the platform combined with the support of our rep. has made using StoryTap so great, and uniquely different from other platforms. I'm able to come in as a I need at any time of the user journey and pull videos (full or in segments) to upload to social. On the few moments I need assistance, I'm able to get immediate help from our rep and she's been so great, before, during, and after we launched.

Cons:

My only complaint is something that I recently learned the trick to, so it's not really a complaint as a user error and that is the storyline feature on the video information pop out. It starts the story prompt, and as someone who comes in looking for specific moments / clips I can share, I was hoping to see what's said without having to listen to each of them. I've since learned I can see that on the transcript tab. I guess it'd be nice to see them both, vs. separate, but otherwise I don't have critical feedback.

Kaare F.
Business Analyst II in Canada

Critical Platform For Success

5 4 weeks ago New

Comments: StoryTap solved a fundamental challenge for our online content strategy and was easily able to slot into ecosystem and culture. StoryTap has been providing an innovative solution for our business and driven positive outcomes for our customers & business through its expertise in online content and brand management. The staff has a wonderful attitude and has gone above and beyond in helping us make the most out of the platform. In particular, Andrea, Louise, and Daniel have provided service above and beyond expectations and have kept us on track to meet business targets

Pros:

-The external platform itself is sleek and aesthetically pleasing -The concierge services are invaluable in keeping our goals on track -The internal platform is simple and intuitive - it is very easy for us to get new technicians to leverage the program -Reporting provided through the platform is extremely helpful especially when cross referencing it

Cons:

I would be very keen to see a product roadmap n future enhancements & development work. This type of strategic collaboration helps us work make the most out of the product & help us plan future projects.

Samantha H.
Consultant in US
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees

No Substitute for Creating Content at Scale

5 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Really great experience. I have since moved on from Anderson, but would love to work with them again if the opportunity arises.

Pros:

I don't know of any other software that can generate this much content so quickly. I think that's the most valuable feature of StoryTap. Secondly, the data reports that synthesize all the data points makes decision-making so easy and saves so much time internally. And of course, the Support team they provide to help guide you through template creation, website placement, etc. is incredibly knowledgable and dedicated to helping your team achieve its goals.

Cons:

There was nothing that really was a deal breaker. If StoryTap is looking to develop new features, I would recommend an editor/trimmer and continuing to focus on the sweet spot between mass production and customization. Maybe more self-serve?

Felix H.
Growth Marketing Manager in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 10,000+ Employees

Easy Way to Scale Video Reviews

5 last month New

Pros:

Storytap's software was easy and simple to implement. The UI was intuitive to review, filter, and export video reviews.

Cons:

The biggest areas of improvement are video editing options. If you wanted production-level videos, you'd still need to export the files into another video editor.

Lori C.
Owner in Canada
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Easy and Impactful!

5 last year

Comments: The support staff at Story Tap are super helpful and jumped on several calls with us in the early stages to ensure we knew how to operate the platform and get the most out of the service.

Pros:

It was super easy to set up and put live on our website. The Story Tap platform is really intuitive and I like how easy it is to navigate and find which video's we need to use. I also really love the automation. It's such a seamless process and doesn't interfere with our other email marketing systems.

Cons:

We really have nothing bad to say about this software, it exceeded our expectations!

Cpmpr M.
Programs in Canada
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

Best customer video review platform!

5 last year

Pros:

Easy to use platform for authentic video reviews. StoryTap customer service made the process for on-boarding and collecting video reviews seamless.

Cons:

I haven't had a single issue using the StoryTap platform.