FieldNotes Reviews

by FieldNotes Ai

• Overall
    4.8/5
    4.8/5
    4.9/5

About FieldNotes

Real estate CRM solution that helps businesses create/update contacts, schedule tasks, send follow-up reminders, & manage transactions.

Learn more about FieldNotes

Christina O.
realtor
  • Reviewed on 12/08/2019

"Database management made simple for realtors"

Comments: CSR is phenomenal! He has walked me thru understanding that his job is to make my life easier & allow me to be more in my database than just having a glorified Christmas Card list. Rep really understood what I wanted by listening to me. He taught me how to fish & use the easy Sparky Fieldnotes. The more I use it, the easier it's becoming to use. He helped me personalize a couple action plans around birthdays & house anniversaries. I love Sparky! Thank you, CSR.

Pros: I love that I can talk to it & send an email or text message & voila my database gets updated.

Cons: My only con is the learning curve. It's more simple to use than I realized.

by FieldNotes Ai on 13/08/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad that Sparky is helpful to you! We're always here to help you as well!

• Reviewed on 12/08/2019
Barbara S.
Assistant to Joseph Ho & Martin Ho
Real Estate, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/07/2019

"FieldNotes Fan"

Comments: Customer support is AMAZING!

Pros: Ability to put clients, contractors and peers into spheres and groups for easy access for the entire team. Easy exporting clients for mailings. Uploading clients, updates and contracts couldn't be more simple or fast.

Cons: Searching by name and reports. I would like to keep track of commission amounts.

• Reviewed on 02/07/2019
Jennifer W.
Residential & Commercial Specialist
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/06/2019

"Quick & Easy for simple Admin Functions"

Comments: Overall please for the value & looking forward to using it for more marketing & client outreach purposes

Pros: I love the capability to text & email my VA. I like being reminded every more of my

Cons: Having to login to complete tasks? Do you have an app in the works vs a website?

• Reviewed on 21/06/2019
Parth P.
Team Lead
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2020

"A simple but effective CRM that maximizes productivity. Highly recommend you give them a try!"

Comments: The CRM has everything you need as a real estate professional and is very simple to use! Their AI (Sparky and Annette) are very effective at cutting down on the hassle and time spent following up with leads and updating your CRM.

Pros: There are many things about FieldNotes that stands apart from their competitors. One of them is "Sparky" the AI. You simply send him a text, audio message or picture of your notes and he updates your CRM for you, freeing up your time for the revenue generating activities. In addition to Sparky they provide action plans that create realistic dialogue between "you" and leads. The system is very easy to manage and get set-up. Their Customer Support is also the best I have experienced in the industry. They check in with you from time to time and are very receptive to input on how to make life easier for real estate professionals. If you haven't already I highly recommend getting on a demo call with them!

Cons: I honestly can't think of any downsides at the moment. This CRM is lightyears ahead of others I have used in the past.

• Reviewed on 27/04/2020
Shelley H.
Agent
Real Estate, 10,001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2019

"Love Sparky and his squad!"

Comments: Wounderful!! Great customer service.. easy to figure out!

Pros: The easy and function allows me to get more done in my day! I have a weight lifted off of my shoulders! I find myself adding to my crm daily and completing my to do list. Can not live without!!!!

Cons: I would like it to integrate with skyslop.

• Reviewed on 02/08/2019
David A.
Mortgage loan originator
Banking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/06/2019

"Action plans are amazing"

Comments: Field notes has helped me to keep track of the people I meet and also to stay in contact with them through emails and reminders to call them and check on them. It has also helped me to remember to do tasks that I might forget in my hectic schedule.

Pros: What I love about field notes is that I can tell the AI Sparky to initiate an action plan and for the next six months or however long I choose I'm in constant contact with my clients. Action plans are super easy to set up and you can use them to email, set reminder to call text your contacts. The A.I. works wonderfully as a personal assistant to remind me of the things I need to do and it's very good with checking with me on things I need to add to my calendar or contacts.
Also customer support is wonderful they do check in with me to see if I have any ideas they can incorporate and if I have any questions on how to better navigate there user-friendly site. I have used other CRMs in the past but this is by far my favorite and well worth the money. If you do not have a way to keep track of your contacts to build your clientele then you need to order this.

Cons: I really don't have any con's for field notes it's an amazing system. The only thing that I have an issue with is that I don't use a Google email or a Microsoft email as my main email so I had to use a google account to send my action plan emails through.

• Reviewed on 07/06/2019
Anthony J.
  • Reviewed on 23/05/2019

"Fieldnotes Connects Teams"

Comments: Fieldnotes Ai is a game changer for our business! As a team of 3 realtors sharing the same clients, the program is intuitive enough in its ability to learn how our individual team works and keep all of us on task. Recently I performed a mass update of our contact list of over 1,000 individuals in our database from merging records, deleting duplicates and correcting prospect’s names and addresses. It was a huge project! Without fieldnotes ability to quickly navigate from field to field and menu to menu, what would have been a mundane; arduous project became somewhat engaging and fluid.
The link to our Outlook mail & calendars ensures I’m not missing any appointments and with the advent of action plans, it takes the thinking out of the little tasks that we need to remember for our business!

Pros: It helps divide work tasks efficiently and transitions smoothly to your outlook calendar. The ability to work your contacts in a user friendly interface allows you to setup systems so the easily forgotten tasks aren't forgotten.

Cons: Exporting lists by filters would be a helpful improvement to reduce data sorting in excel. Tabbing from field to field needs to be more intuitive and fluid from one cell to the next cell that makes sense. It will help save time.

• Reviewed on 23/05/2019
Derek K.
Partner
Real Estate, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/03/2019

"Great product that simplifies CRM"

Pros: The key wins from using this product are:
1. Helped save time: This makes notes and action easier. I'm never at my desk and Sparky makes it quick.
2. Helped make me more efficient: By making CRM more simple and focused on what matters (contact, notes, and actions), then Sparky and keep reminding me and I focus on whats most important. Customers.
3. This helps me see more people and ultimately drive the bottom line. I'm in a relationship business and at technology that makes life easier for me is one I will use.

Cons: I want it to do more and make other areas of my business more efficient. The customer team is responsive and I believe my feedback is heard and being incorporated into future releases, but still want more...

• Reviewed on 07/03/2019
Scott S.
Broker Associate
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 08/06/2019

"My I-Robot Assistant..."Sparky""

Comments: Overall this has helped me greatly because my assistant can't follow me around 24/7...Sparky can!!!!!!

Pros: I really like being able to send a quick voice to text and have things done via "Sparky". This acts as a sort of personal assistant. And I like the the "campaigns" also include SMS stages. Being able to email a doc to Sparky and automatically have a to-do list and all tasks scheduled and reminders of each step...awesome. The tech support and all representatives have always been right on time and on target!

Cons: Could have more "Stock" campaigns in the library. ie "Monthly News latter", "Monthly Recipe", etc

• Reviewed on 08/06/2019
Zachariah D.
Real Estate, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/04/2020

"Sparky Saved Me "

Pros: I recommend Sparky Fieldnotes because it has made my Realtor life extremely easy! I had a deal that went south and because of fieldnotes I was able to retrieve all of my information in less than a minute... Along with all the other perks like not having to enter in important dates from the contract and place them on the calendar as Sparky does it for me... Time for a peaceful vacation LOL!

Cons: I wish Sparky would notify the clients of important dates in which I heard is coming soon.

by FieldNotes Ai on 30/04/2020

Thank you for sharing your story. We are excited to hear how Sparky has helped you!

• Reviewed on 28/04/2020
CEO & Founder
13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/04/2018

"A great product that can replace your CRM or enhance what you already have - it is simple and power"

Pros: Makes your more efficient. It is simple. It reminds you and gets smarter as you use it more. Makes CRM actually valuable through a focus on relationship and task execution.

Cons: More features wanted and fields for collecting date. Don't lose the simplicity, but this can run more of our relationship management needs.

by Field Notes AI on 01/05/2018

Thank you for your support of Field Notes. We're glad that you find it invaluable for you and your team.

• Reviewed on 29/04/2018
Michael G.
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/06/2019

"Still figuring out"

Comments: So far it is a very easy process to use. Though I have not really taken advantage of using it too its fullest potential. I have been either on vacation or extremely busy and have not even really had the time to sit down and figure the full thing out yet. So far from what I have used it for it has been very easy.

Pros: Sparky is great how I can just text him anything and he loads it for me.

Cons: have not seen to many yet, I have not really had the time to sit down and figure it all out. As well I already pay a transaction coordinator too do all of these things, and she will forever be un-replaceable.

by PlanQube on 17/06/2019

Hi Michael,
Thank you for sharing your review. Glad to hear that it's easy to use. We will reach out to you to help you learn more ways to unlock Sparky's potential.

• Reviewed on 14/06/2019
Stephanie D.
Real Estate Broker
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/07/2019

"Love Fieldnotes"

Pros: Love the fact that I have a database to keep all my contacts. On top of that I can send out automated messages to stay top of mind with my clients.

Cons: Nothing. I'm really enjoying the software.

• Reviewed on 01/07/2019