15 years helping British businesses

About CCStorage

CCStorage Is a web based self storage property management solution with all of the essential features you need, minus the fees.

Learn more about CCStorage

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

CCStorage ratings

4.8
5.0
4.7
5.0

9.7/10

CCStorage has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 20 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used CCStorage before?

Joe
Joe
Automotive, Self Employed

Great service

Pros:

Awesome business model, way easy to use.

Cons:

I really didn't not like anything......

Margaret
Real Estate, Self Employed

Perfect solution to our software needs

5.0 6 days ago New

Comments: Overall, CCStorage has been a pleasure to work with and the software continues to meet all our needs.

Pros:

The customer service we have received at CCStorage has been amazing. We continue to receive quick responses to all of our questions. The guys at CCStorage got our software online and useable in less than 5 business days! They helped with tenant lease assignments, and even worked out bugs we had with our existing webpage. The software is very user friendly and has been running smoothly since day one.

Cons:

I would love to see different user levels, for example different permissions between an administrator and employee.

CCStorage Response

4 days ago

Thanks for the review as well as the recommendations. We are working on more functionality with user permissions and will be releasing additional control for user permissions over the next few feature releases we have planned.

Paul
President in US
Accounting, Self Employed

Great product for the price.

3.0 6 days ago New

Pros:

It is a great product for the price and works well.

Cons:

An easier way to fill out the contract. Making a template.

Keith
Real Estate, Self Employed

Excellent self-storage management software solution

Comments: The team at CCStorage was very helpful in assisting with the setup and answering any questions that came up. I would definitely recommend giving them a try, especially if you have nothing in place other than manually doing everything on paper or keeping track through excel.

Pros:

I thought the initial setup of the account was very easy. I also like the pricing ($0) for using their solution. The only cost is for the storage unit customers ACH or credit payments. This cost can be covered by the owner or passed along to the customer. It's an easy solution to keep track of the status of the units along with customer information and payments, delinquencies and also all related paperwork (leases, etc). I had been keeping track of everything through excel, but keeping track and following up with payments and delinquencies was really time consuming. The ability to have my customers pay online and have the software send invoices, automatically add late fees, send reminders, etc is really going to help simplify things on my end.

Cons:

As of right now, I can't really think of any cons. I'm sure as I spend more time using CCStorage, there may be some features I think of that are not currently active that could be added to the software.

JAMI
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2–10 Employees

Satisfied Storage Customer

Comments: Customer service is Great! They return my calls, solve my problems and explain how to use the software. I would recommend CCStorage to all small storage companies!

Pros:

It was a fairly easy transition from our old software. Software is easy to use. No setup costs or monthly fees. Easy to manage daily / monthly transactions.

Cons:

Would like a Simple monthly income report. And the ability to Add photos to a customer page.

Deb
Recreational Facilities & Services, 11–50 Employees

Great product for a self storage facility

Comments: Overall we are very happy with the system and all.

Pros:

We like the convenience it provides for our tenants. Love the invoicing

Cons:

We don't dislike anything, but the initial transferring systems was the most difficult task.

Sergio
Warehousing, Self Employed

The feature we need, but robust for large facilities

Comments: the experience has been great, they have been by our side during the transition the whole time. Any questions about the system or the best practice for 'weird' situations have been answered within 4 business hours.

Pros:

With its seamless integration of invoicing, credit card payments, and customer tracking, managing business finances has never been easier. This is what we needed and this is what they delivered. The system also allows for multi locations, entry codes and other features that large facilities may use. For a Mom and Pop shop, this is perfect!

Cons:

the biggest hurdle was getting the information from our pen and paper ledges to a digital format. CCStorage assisted with that as well taking our scans of our ledgers and helping with the conversion.

Thomas

Helping others

Comments: Fantastic and very glad we found them!!

Pros:

Easy to use Pay online Customer can use easily

Cons:

I would like to be able to set the map page as main page. I use it mostly

Kevin
VP of Operations in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

CCStorage Review

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Ease of use. Not overly complicated so you can learn on your own by clicking around.

Cons:

I'd like to be able to invite customers to the portal via text messages. Certain screens do not have a back to previous screen option or offer the customer tabs to go into payments, invoices, etc.

CCStorage Response

3 weeks ago

Thank you for the feedback! We will be working towards addressing these issues with the usability as well as adding a customer portal invite via text message.

Matt
Commercial Real Estate, Self Employed

CCStorage for the Win

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall experience has been great. Anytime I had a question the support team gets back to me within a few hours.

Pros:

CCStorage costs me zero dollars. For my 3700 sqft site it cost me nothing to run the software and all of the fees are pushed to the tenant.

Cons:

I wish there were customizable templates to email to tenants. In talking with support, this function is in the works so I am looking forward to it.

Kayla
Vice President in US
Commercial Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Great software!

Comments: CC Storage has been great to work with from the start. They truly care about their customers and take great pride in what they do. They’ve created a platform that takes all the guess work out. They provide you peace of mind knowing that all functions of your business can be controlled within their software.

Pros:

The portal is a one stop shop for owners. The staff at CC storage are top notch, and are always trying to develop the software to meet and exceed your needs.

Cons:

Nothing. They’re wonderful! They go above and beyond to ensure you have a great experience.

Stephanie
Executive Assist in US
Executive Office, 2–10 Employees

Extremely Happy

Pros:

We are extremely satisfied with how eager the team is to help us when we first started using the program. Very helpful and very patient with us as we learned. THANK YOU.

Cons:

I really do not have anything bad to say abt CC Storage. So far everything is great. The only small issue was not being able to do invoices on the platform but i figured out how to get around it.

Tabitha
Real Estate, Self Employed

Easiest way to do business!

Comments: From the low cost, to the support of the CCStorage team, I’ve had a great experience. I wish I would have known of CCStorage earlier.

Pros:

The software allows the customer to manage their own account. The auto pay option is another feature that makes business easier

Cons:

I personally use my phone to manage my account 90% of the time. I wish there was an app or the website was more mobile friendly

Mark

Owner Review

Pros:

Easy to use. Price is the best on the market

Cons:

I have had no regrets using CC Storage.

Rayce
Commercial Real Estate, Self Employed

Excellent software

Comments: This platform has been a huge help in organizing and managing my storage facility.

Pros:

The website is very intuitive and easy to use.

Cons:

At this time I can’t think of anything I haven’t liked.

Wade

Dewitt self storage

Comments: New user but very happy so far. Great customer service

Pros:

The easy of use and timely deposits of income

Cons:

would like to see more one click access to tenant account info

Christina
Warehousing, Self Employed

Pros:

Their product for Self Storage is easy to use and has had good reviews from our renters as well. The staff has been extremely helpful friendly and helpful!

Cons:

I would like to see some more accounting options such as the ability to input expenses as well as income.

Brent

Great software

Comments: Great experience, fast client support, very responsive.

Pros:

Affordable, great for managing clients, fast customer support.

Cons:

Few minor glitches, nothing major, resolved, good customer support

john
owner in US
Facilities Services, 2–10 Employees

great service!!

Pros:

[sensitive content hidden] are there to help when you have an issue or need guidance on the program

Cons:

I haven't found anything too dislike in 5 months of service!

Richard
Owner in US

We have been very pleased with our experience at cc storage

Pros:

Customer service is five star. We have been very satisfied. We get a response every time we need something.

Cons:

Nothing so far. We have only been using it for a couple of months. Just getting through the learning process of it.