Very easy to use

Arlette E.
Content creator
Internet, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: When I need to do infographics, Piktochart is the software I use. It's online and has the right tools to create professional graphics that look great. It's not a task I do frequently, but when I do, I use this software. I don't have deep knowledge of design or code and with this application I've been able to make infographics and presentations that look professional. I appreciate how easy it's and how many tools it have. I'm a creator of content for social networks and a writer, so I always look for applications that facilitate my work, increase my strengths and hide my weaknesses. Design is one of my weaknesses and, however, this software helps me to turn it into a strength, that's why I like it so much.

Pros: It's a simple and easy to use software that allows to make infographics and presentations quickly and without any effort. It offers templates that can be edited and modified, change the text, the font, place our own images or those offered by the software. It allows me to organize the information in an appropriate way by dragging and dropping elements and adding texts, it has several graphics options that can be adapted to any type of data, I can also insert YouTube videos. I like the tools and elements offered to personalize and enrich the content I want to publish, without having to know the code or the graphic design.

Cons: I really like Piktochart, it has been very useful in my work o I have nothing bad to say about this software.

Amazing design tool anyone can use

Reviewed on 21/06/2018
Marketing Communications Specialist
Publishing, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The product is very easy to use. It has a decent catalog of free graphics to pull from which allows users to create visually engaging infographics, web ads, and banners. You can share or download what you've made with the click of a button. This tool is ideal for teams or departments needing basic design support without a graphic designer.

Pros: I love this tool. Piktochart is very intuitive and easy to use. It is especially useful to creating infographics or email banners. There is a decent level of functionality in terms of styling, colour, shapes, and transparency, with an excellent store of free images and graphics to use. You can also upload your own imagery as needed. Once you have your graphic elements chosen, it is very easy to adjust and manipulate them to create the effects you want. Our team uses this tool in place of a graphic designer for smaller projects.

Cons: There are some limitations in terms of the space of your "canvas" and some font and shape restrictions. It's certainly not in the same category as a design tool like Photoshop but for the price it's a good option for any marketing team. We tend to use Piktochart for very specific design needs and rely on the graphics department for more complex work.

Fantastic and elegant software for creating interesting and beautiful presentations very easily.

Reviewed on 01/07/2018
Julio césar P.
Teacher English Foreign Language
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Simplicity, cool features, highly convenient price. Piktochart offers users the chance of doing interesting presentations in technically no considerable amount of time invested.

Pros: First of all, piktochart most relevant advantages imply simplicity, functionality and convenience. As an English teacher, I always need to provide students with engaging explanatory materials, capable of delivering complex messages in the most simplistic and understandable way. With piktochart you are able to do this and more, at a very convenient price. The layouts ae attractive and engaging. My students love appreciating my piktochart explanations, basically made for explaining grammar or functions within the language.

Cons: Truth be told, the amount of layouts and fonts might be a little limited to say at least. However, for its final price, this issues do not interfere with its other considerable perks and pluses.

Very good application to perform infographics and presentations in a very short period of time.

Reviewed on 06/06/2018
Pasante Asuntos Corporativos
1,001-5,000 Employees
Customer Support

Pros: The best quality that this application has is the speed and simplicity of the application in letting you design any type of art you need at the moment. Having an easy access to the application through an email, being registered in the web page

Cons: I'd like if the space for Uploading images for a free user can be more than 40 Mb. It seems very less when you want to do a long one and do multiple edits. I wish they had a few more template options to pick from. I am not sure if there is a community template area I have not checked out, but that might be cool too. I'm sure it is necessary to advertise, but my office does not budget to pay for a subscription. We use the free version that includes a watermark/boilerplate for Piktochart on everything we create.

Great platform for infographics, flyers, and graphics in general!

Reviewed on 05/02/2019
Russell P.
Teacher, Consultant
E-Learning, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I'm very pleased - my students learned to create great infographics for class projects and reports!

Pros: There's really a lot to like about Piktochart if you're looking to build infographics quickly and effortlessly with students. For starters, their website is extremely easy to use. I think it's arranged well, easy to navigate, and I like the search feature (quickly filter through templates). Piktochart also offers a massive library of options/designs. Honestly, some are a little bland, but many are of great quality! I also appreciate how they have grouped or organized templates into themes. This allows you to quickly find your purpose/style, and then start customizing. With regards to building and creating, I'm not extremely experienced, but I feel like it's easy to use and manipulate to me. My students picked up quickly! There's also a lot of free images, and you can upload your own pictures easily (I have students share experiment steps/procedures pictures). One thing that I find unique from competitors is that you can actually embed videos and interactive charts. To my knowledge, this is the only free platform I've seen that can do this. Of course this will not matter if you are printing a flyer, but if you're sending it digitally, then this is a really unique and awesome feature. Last, I like that you can import data from Google Sheets and Excel. This hasn't been very difficult to do either - my students were able to pick up on it in no time at all. I give it an 8 out of 10 - awesome platform with many practical uses in the classroom!

Cons: Although I really like what Piktochart enables me and my students to do, I feel like a lot of the templates require a subscription. That's not possible with a class full of students, so I wish they'd consider some sort of education package. With that said, the free version is good depending on the project or activity you're doing.

Piktochart keeps making me look good

Reviewed on 12/02/2019
Jared W.
Health Commissioner
Government Administration, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It is a time saver, like having a professional designer on staff. Can't say enough about how great it has been for our small agency. We can't afford to pay someone else to do this, and Piktochart is worlds better than trying to cobble together something on MS Word.

Pros: Where to start? This platform is amazing, and makes me look amazing. Completely easy to use, WYSIWYG, intuitive software program. Tons of beautiful template designs available for use with a free account, but the options on a paid account are really amazing. Well worth the cost, especially with the rates that they offer for non-profits. With this program and 10 minutes of effort, I can develop professional flyers, posters, and infographics that look incredible. Just don't tell anyone how easy it was.

Cons: It can be a little tricky editing on Safari, something about the page layout makes the bottom of the screen hard to see. Only thing I can think of, this tool makes me look like a million bucks.

Piktochart Review

Reviewed on 01/10/2018
Dean M.
Marketing Analyst
Computer & Network Security, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: My company mainly uses Piktochart to complete informational graphics (infographics) to be used on our website.

Pros: This software is among the easiest to use to create basic designs for posters, flyers and informational sheets.

Cons: I think the designs, icons and templates could be updated and enhanced. There should be a template for every type of infographic.

Basic infographic creation

Reviewed on 10/04/2019
Emily P.
Curriculum Developer
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: When I want to make an infographic, I automatically just go to Piktochart because I know they'll have the suite of graphics and suggestions for layouts that I am comfortable with. Creating blocks and sections, using different fonts, and even some pretty cool tools like importing data that can be turned into visualizations -- there's a lot to love about this tool.

Cons: Sometimes I felt like there was a big lag in saving my work or that the website couldn't handle all the things I was asking for-- it occasionally runs slow. And that's OK because I didn't use a paid version, but users expect to have near real-time updating, saving and responsiveness from the tools they use.

Quick and easy to use software to create infographics, professional result.

Reviewed on 04/05/2018
Sara G.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: My graphic design workflow (data visualization) has sped up a lot; this app generates professional and smart graphs based on tab sheets

Pros: - easiness to use, you can import data from excel or google sheets.
- high-quality pdf downloaded can be modified using another software (es. Illustrator)
- you can upload your own graphics, also to be used into graphs (svg).
- really great real-time customer care and troubleshooting support
- many templates available

Cons: - icons available within the app are not very interesting, and many are missing.
- I would like to be able to customize more the graphs generated
- colour management could be improved

Great for start ups!

Reviewed on 10/01/2019
Missions Coordinator
Philanthropy, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have had a great experience with Piktochart and recommend it to anyone who needs to look like they have a whole design team even if it's just one person!

Pros: The software is easy to use and makes you feel like a designing pro! Our company was relatively new when I started working there and didn't have a communications team to design our handouts. I had previously used Piktochart in my personal life and recommended it to many of my colleagues who needed to create content. Piktochart makes you feel like you are a designer and has great tools for making your work your own!

Cons: Sometimes it is hard to figure out what size the documents are that you are creating until you download/print them. There have been several times where I thought a document was 8 1/2 x 11 until I printed it and had some issues with sizing. I think it would be helpful for the documents to be more print ready as opposed to just primarily being, what appears to be, more of an online creation platform.

Love it for the ease of design

Reviewed on 01/12/2018
President and CEO
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We use Pikochart over all other presentation solutions. We never use Powerpoint anymore - it's just so boring. Well worth what we pay to have professional looking presentations for minimal effort.

Pros: Pikochart does a great job of automating a professional looking design for our presentations. We also use Prezi and Piktochart is MUCH less time consuming.

Cons: The major flaw with Piktochart is the search feature. It simply does not return results consistent with the the words used in the search... even when you use the exact name of the Pikto. If you don't have hundreds of files, it won't cause that big of an issue.

Life saver!

Reviewed on 24/04/2018
Emily F.
Customer Support Rep
Customer Support

Pros: Seriously the best infographic creator out there. Piktochart got me through college! So easy to create really professional looking infographics - much better than trying to create one on Photoshop, in my opinion. The templates make it so easy to get a head start on a project and the text frames add such a splash of creativity. Love Piktochart!

Cons: No cons yet! Such a great, easy to use software. Also... it's web based so what's not to love?! You can access it anywhere.

Great Additional Options for Students

Reviewed on 09/10/2018
Loran P.
Teacher
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I like that Piktochart is an infographic-creating software. It gives the students something to do that is not a PowerPoint or Google Slide or Prezi presentation. It allows students to use their creativity.

Cons: What I dislike about this product is that if you are not using it after so long, they disconnect your account. I like Piktochart, but I do not use it as often as I do other products. It would be nice to be able to keep my account open to be able to view previous Piktocharts that I've used for other classes without recreating my account.

It is perfect for making infographics and other image compositions quickly, easily and free.

Reviewed on 26/05/2018
Ana del v H.
college professor
Customer Support

Pros: It is free for most functions although it has space limitations to upload our own images.
its editor is very good since it provides guide lines that allow to align and adjust the elements.
has more options for editing the elements than other similar tools such as canva.
It has a variety of graphics that can be used as: bar, pie, venn diagram, among others, in which you can import data from csv or xlsx files or use a Google Spreadsheet Link to manage dynamic data.
It offers a variety of maps to place in the design and the possibility of adding data and legends.
It allows you to include video files from YouTube and Vimeo.
Once a presentation is published you can add transitions, I can also choose if only I can see the presentation or if I want to share it through social networks.
allows download in png format to an acceptable quality in the free version.

Cons: you can not work collaboratively unless you hire the pro team plan
Elements can not be animated when presentations are made.
Place a watermark that you can only remove by contracting the pro plan or pro team plan.

I've used piktochart to create infographics and graphics both for professional environments

Reviewed on 20/06/2018
Zach D.
AE
Customer Support

Pros: It takes 0 design or dev experience to be able to jump into the tool and whip up a Grade A infographic is an hour or two. In a previous role, we were so efficient with it, we started building custom infographic plans for our customers.

Cons: You really need to pay to taste the value. The free trial is very limited and doesn't paint the full picture of why every team needs this tool.

Versatile Application

Reviewed on 14/01/2019
Research Supervisor
Government Administration, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: As a researcher I use Piktochart for everything form public health infographs to recruit flyers and even on occasion incorporate their templates in my office emails. As a student I use the product primarily for presentation and visual aids. Regardless of how I applied the product I have always found it useful and received high praise for my design/info layout.

Pros: piktochart provides you with several different templates from infographic to resumes that can be printed or incorporated into online platforms. Additionally the easy of use to layout text and images makes this product ideal.

Cons: The graphic and charts feature is very limited and you cannot control just selected text with a text box (any changes effect all text in that box).

Piktochart

Reviewed on 05/03/2019
Substitute Teacher
Education Management, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I love that I can make flyers or posters and print them. I like that I can inform people of what is going to happen in a fun and creative way.

Pros: I love that you can easily share this with someone. I love the creativity that this site offers. There are so many options to choose from. It allows the user to be creative, but also provides examples of how the person can use the design. I like how simple the program is and how effective it is. It is easy to change the color, add pictures or text, and make it feel like your own.

Cons: I really do not have any complaints about this software. I like it and feel like it makes my life easier and simpler.

Infographics Made Easy

Reviewed on 14/04/2019
Nicholas S.
Police Officer
Government Administration, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Piktochart has allowed me to save $$$, time and lots of design headaches. It's a win for any small business or marketer who isn't tech savy and needs some good graphics. Would recommend.

Pros: I discovered Piktocharts back when infographics were the new "thing" in digital marketing. It is essentially a tool that allowed me to make infographics very easily, without being tech savy on the design side. It's saved me countless hours, dollars (no need to pay a designer) and has brought my websites a ton of traffic. They also do presentations and more, but I've only used them for infographics.

Cons: My least favorite part about the software was that things could seem stale/repetitive at times. Granted, it's a template system that lots of people use. I've come across infographics that look identical to mine (just different info). Obviously not a big deal when you consider what you spent vs what a custom design would cost. Overall, can't really knock it though.

Piktochart is great!

Reviewed on 02/01/2019
Emily M.
HR Director
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I taught myself how to use this product when I wanted to create my own HR infographics. I love using the tool and the amazing results it provides. I utilize it for personal and professional reasons now!

Pros: Great tool for infographics, great templates, free!

Cons: Hard to get used to but I taught myself and the overall result is great.

High quality work with no outsourcing!

Reviewed on 27/05/2019
Deniz A.
Co-Founder
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Piktochart allows you to create high quality infographics and graphs, without having to outsource the work. Anyone can use it and it's so easy to use!

Cons: It's a shame that you now have to pay for some of its features.

This software is amazing for creating quick and beautiful infographics!

Reviewed on 03/07/2018
Brielle S.
Marketing Coordinator
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Quick, effective, and beautiful infographics!

Pros: I love that they have templates and you can create your own. I use Photoshop often, but Piktochart allows me to create beautiful infographics in such little time.

Cons: There's really nothing I don't like about this software. It's super easy to use. You can make effective infographics even if you don't know what you're doing.

Small Business Miracle

Reviewed on 21/02/2019
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Seriously, this thing makes me look so prepared and professional. Highly recommended for businesses who can't afford to pay for design work.

Pros: Huge help to my small business! This platform allows drag and drop editing that is simple and easy to use. Flyers, posters, and presentations are easy to pull together using the existing templates. I only have the free account, and it is really all I need for my uses. This is a great tool for developing professional looking materials!

Cons: It doesn't always like safari browser, b going to chrome fixes everything.

If you're creative, Piktochart free is great, if you need more guidance, level up

Reviewed on 26/07/2018
search engine strategist
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Super easy to make infographics, no limit on shapes or icons i can use.

Pros: The free version has a lot of things going for itYou only need to be a little creative and you can turn one of the free templates into anything you want, or start from scratch. I like the flexibility and that there are lots of icons and shapes available

Cons: If you're not creative, you might want to level up to have access to over 600 templates. They have templates for everything and honestly it makes it so much easier and quicker to just choose one, and fill in the info you need.

Creating infographics easily

Reviewed on 03/08/2018
Digital Manager
Individual & Family Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The software enable to create infographics and other grapfics files easily.
Easy to manage and easy to learn the available options.

Cons: The lack of Hebrew support made it hard for me to make an Hebrew infographic.

The Best Infographics Creator

Reviewed on 31/12/2018
General Manager
Restaurants, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have used Piktochart to create infographics illustrating processes our non-profit uses to reach our clients, which are sometimes difficult to explain via other mediums.

Pros: Piktochart is absolutely the best infographics creator in my opinion. They have a decent selection of graphics and elements available for free, and their results are very professional-looking. The design of the software handles the nature of the strange size of an infographic quite well.

Cons: In the free version, there is still a limited amount of elements you can choose from, which makes it a bit difficult to achieve the results you may envision, but you still can create an image that is functional and modern.