• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.6 /5

About Piktochart

Your all-in-one visual communication maker for designing stunning presentations, infographics, reports, social media graphics and more.

Learn more about Piktochart

Erik K.
Sr. Manager of L&D
Telecommunications, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2020

"Piktochart is great for making quick high-quality visuals"

Comments: We got Piktochart for the purpose of creating infographics to share key data with our employees. We've been using it for almost 2 years, and have created some great infographics and some amazing posters for courses and leadership programs, as well as company events like food drives.

Pros: The thing I liked most about Piktochart, is how it makes it so easy to make a high-quality visual. Be it a poster, or an infographic, Piktochart makes it super easy for someone like me who is not a graphic designer to end up with a nice graphic at the end.

Cons: Honestly, there's not much I dislike about the product. I think perhaps there could be a few more editing options (or that those options, if they exist, were better surfaced and easier to find).

by Piktochart on 07/02/2020

Hi Erik! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! You made our day here in Piktochart :) I hope we can connect to find out more about the editing options to improve your experience!

• Reviewed on 06/02/2020
Stacy G.
Director, Learning & Development
Management Consulting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/01/2021

"Easy to use with lots of templates to get you started"

Comments: I've been happy with the product and have designed several items now. The prices is great and I've recommended it to several other people.

Pros: I started using Piktochart without any experience in making infographics. I found the program very easy to navigate. I started with a template, then quickly figured out how to adjust colors and features, importing images and graphics. It was really fun to deign within the program.

Cons: I wish that the software automatically saved as you edited. I also wish they included a variety of icons for use so that I didn't have to go source those. Sometimes getting the colors to change for the specific item I want changes to the exact color I need, took a couple tries, but my products still turned out great.

• Reviewed on 07/01/2021
Janny G.
Business and Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 11/08/2020

"I started my arts management career using Piktochart"

Comments: I started my arts management career using Piktochart. My first assignment was to create an annual report for the nonprofit, and I wanted to step it up by presenting the information in a slick, modern format. Having no designing experience, Piktochart was the perfect tool to perform this task! Not only did it make my job easier, but it intuitively taught me the newest document-designing trends, so not only I was able to present the information, but it was also visually powerful and compelling. Kudos to the Piktochart team!

Pros: Having little experience in the designing department, Piktochart helped me shape statistics, strategies and thoughts into easy-to-understand infographics and reports. Without Piktochart and its vast library of charts, maps, icons and templates, I wouldn't have been able to create my first report for the nonprofit I work for now as a full time employee. Its block-based technology -including features as alignment, transparencies, and positions- makes it simple to create stunning visual materials. Its intuitive menu helps you locate components fairly quickly. I used the Upload feature A LOT, for branding purposes. Not only did I have complete templates for reports, infographics and presentations, but also for text frames. The preloaded photo frames are also helpful for flyers and posters. Overall, we have had an amazing experience with Piktochart!

Cons: Upload limit for the free account is 40 MB, so we had to make sure to upload lower res versions of our photos. I didn't use the color scheme feature as much. The social media category wasn't available before, so we couldn't use it as much for social media marketing.

by Piktochart on 19/08/2020

Thanks, Janny for taking the time to leave us positive feedback :)

So happy to know that the tool has been valuable to you since you started your arts management career!

• Reviewed on 11/08/2020
Marketing Communications Specialist
Publishing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/06/2018

"Amazing design tool anyone can use"

Comments: The product is very easy to use. It has a decent catalog of free graphics to pull from which allows users to create visually engaging infographics, web ads, and banners. You can share or download what you've made with the click of a button. This tool is ideal for teams or departments needing basic design support without a graphic designer.

Pros: I love this tool. Piktochart is very intuitive and easy to use. It is especially useful to creating infographics or email banners. There is a decent level of functionality in terms of styling, colour, shapes, and transparency, with an excellent store of free images and graphics to use. You can also upload your own imagery as needed. Once you have your graphic elements chosen, it is very easy to adjust and manipulate them to create the effects you want. Our team uses this tool in place of a graphic designer for smaller projects.

Cons: There are some limitations in terms of the space of your "canvas" and some font and shape restrictions. It's certainly not in the same category as a design tool like Photoshop but for the price it's a good option for any marketing team. We tend to use Piktochart for very specific design needs and rely on the graphics department for more complex work.

• Reviewed on 21/06/2018
Sara G.
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2018

"Quick and easy to use software to create infographics, professional result."

Comments: My graphic design workflow (data visualization) has sped up a lot; this app generates professional and smart graphs based on tab sheets

Pros: - easiness to use, you can import data from excel or google sheets.
- high-quality pdf downloaded can be modified using another software (es. Illustrator)
- you can upload your own graphics, also to be used into graphs (svg).
- really great real-time customer care and troubleshooting support
- many templates available

Cons: - icons available within the app are not very interesting, and many are missing.
- I would like to be able to customize more the graphs generated
- colour management could be improved

• Reviewed on 04/05/2018
Substitute Teacher
Education Management, Self Employed

"Piktochart"

Comments: I love that I can make flyers or posters and print them. I like that I can inform people of what is going to happen in a fun and creative way.

Pros: I love that you can easily share this with someone. I love the creativity that this site offers. There are so many options to choose from. It allows the user to be creative, but also provides examples of how the person can use the design. I like how simple the program is and how effective it is. It is easy to change the color, add pictures or text, and make it feel like your own.

Cons: I really do not have any complaints about this software. I like it and feel like it makes my life easier and simpler.

Emily M.
HR Director
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/01/2019

"Piktochart is great!"

Comments: I taught myself how to use this product when I wanted to create my own HR infographics. I love using the tool and the amazing results it provides. I utilize it for personal and professional reasons now!

Pros: Great tool for infographics, great templates, free!

Cons: Hard to get used to but I taught myself and the overall result is great.

• Reviewed on 02/01/2019
Talent Acquisition Partner
Oil & Energy, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2020

"Fun, mostly easy to use information visualization tool"

Pros: Templates, ability to create fun visuals, easy to upload pictures to add to visual. They are easy to share and can be password protected or made public.

Cons: Only con that comes to mind is that the edits are live as you make them; meaning I can't make all the edits I need to make and then publish the document for others to review/see (they see the edits as I am making them).

by Piktochart on 06/05/2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us a review :) Happy to help you with the edit/share options - feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Stay Safe!

• Reviewed on 04/05/2020
Digital Manager
Individual & Family Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/08/2018

"Creating infographics easily"

Pros: The software enable to create infographics and other grapfics files easily.
Easy to manage and easy to learn the available options.

Cons: The lack of Hebrew support made it hard for me to make an Hebrew infographic.

• Reviewed on 03/08/2018
Aubrie A.
Communications Analyst in the Office of the Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Higher Education
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2018

"Great for basic design, but a few small hang-ups."

Pros: I love the access to the templates and icon library. The text frames are really cool as well to find new ways to make text visually attractive and include facts and figures.

Cons: Not being able to upload custom fonts is big for us. Also, when you share a piktochart, the other person can't download it, they can only view it. This means we have to download a copy each time and upload it somewhere for them to be able to mark-up during review processes. I've found however that the design line-up is inconsistent- meaning when you're trying to align something the auto-alignment is a little wonky. Also, if you zoom in to say 300% something looks aligned, but when you zoom out to 100% there's space. I've found this inconsistency to bleed over to the pdfs as well.

• Reviewed on 29/03/2018
Executive Writer
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2018

"Fast Graphic Design"

Comments: This has helped our little nonprofit look as big as the big dogs.

Pros: There is almost NO learning curve for making really sharp infographics and PDFs. The stock images are really helpful, as are the templates.

Cons: I can't see how to change the font inside the chart tool for the percent marker on the line graph. It prints a bit blurry and I don't get how to bold it.

• Reviewed on 19/09/2018
Avishay "jesse" S.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2018

"Great tool for creating infographics and designs online; a complementary tool to Canva."

Comments: Great option as a complementary tool for Canva; answers 95% of your needs with ease. I would gladly recommend it to anyone!

Pros: If you liked Canva and didn't find Tailor Brands an adequate enough solution, then you're in for a treat: wonderful infographics with very easy to align layout, great free design options and a very easy-to-use interface. Couple it with Canva, and you got 95% of all graphics needs covered without paying a dime.

Cons: There are missing icons IMHO; I couldn't find the "EU" flag or "Europe" on the map (on its own) for an infographic, which forced me to import these images from the internet, but other than that - this is a great solution for most of your needs.

• Reviewed on 24/05/2018
Arman A.
operator
Gambling & Casinos, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2019

"Piktochart"

Pros: Piktochart is a decent software for creating posters and flyers, overall quality is great, it has several free templates, a lot of editing options, it has even a bunch of logos which are also editable. The result can be downloaded in PNG format in normal or medium quality for free.

Cons: I didn't like that free templates were limited to only a few, when in Pro mode there are hundreds. Also for high quality and for PDF file download the software also requires an upgrade to a Pro or PRO Team.

• Reviewed on 09/03/2019
Hannah W.
Administrative Assistant
  • Reviewed on 07/03/2019

"Clean designs that will make you and your information look good!"

Comments: Great for creating attractive presentations or handouts in a pinch.

Pros: - Great option for creating info graphics; a lot of ready-made elements that you can easily input
- Love the chart options; you can easily create a variety of charts in the software
- Super easy to use drag and drop tools
- Great templates; really clean, professional looking designs

Cons: - Free version has some major limitations:
-not very much storage space for photo uploads
-not a collaborative tool
-watermarked

• Reviewed on 07/03/2019
Digital Media Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2019

"Piktochart is good for more complicated design"

Pros: I like that Piktochart has good templates for infographics.

Cons: I've recently begun using Canva a lot more frequently. It offers more options for quick social media designs and it's easier to use than Piktochart. I find the layers in Piktochart complicated.

• Reviewed on 12/04/2019
Marcos M.
Reseracher
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2019

"The app you need to creat impressive infographs and catch the attention of an audience"

Comments: I found this incredible app when I was desperately looking for a way to create eye-catching pictures to increase the impact of a scientific paper. It took me only a few minutes to realize the potential of this tool. I will surely be using Piktochart in all my papers and presentations.

Pros: It only took me a few minutes to create some really awesome infographs.

Cons: Some functionalities, such as maps and graphs, are easy to include, but not so easy to handle.

Merlyn M.
Government Administration, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/01/2019

"Review"

Pros: PiktoChart is easy to use and extremely intuitive.

Cons: If I have to say what I like least about the software, it would be probably that some icons cannot change color.

• Reviewed on 15/01/2019
Zach M.
Development Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/03/2019

"Great for nonprofit"

Comments: It’s been a great product allowing us to create graphics we couldn’t before.

Pros: At a non profit with a small marketing budget Piktochart allows us to tell our story professionally.

Cons: It can take a little exploring to find a good template.

• Reviewed on 04/03/2019
Randolph R.
Executive Director
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2019

"Decent free version and great special pricing for non-profits"

Pros: The ability to make great infographics with ease

Cons: The free version has a number of limitations

• Reviewed on 16/02/2019
Kyle B.
Dc
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2018

"This definitely gets the job done"

Pros: I found it very easy to make good graphics. They make the templates very easy to fill in and make it look custom.

Cons: Sometimes these graphs can look very similar because of the templates. Maybe I just need to be more creative

• Reviewed on 25/04/2018
Amelia G.
Instructional Designer
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2021

"Usable, Dynamic, and Attractive Designs"

Comments: Often times when I need to create user guides, attractive marketing, infographics, and other collateral, I don't have the time (or know-how) to make highly professional visual designs on some very tight deadlines. As an Instructional Designer, I very appreciate the many styles, sizes, and types of designs available on Piktochart- ranging from flyers to reports and infographics to social media templates. All of the available materials are very professional, and the interface of the program has the right amount of tools that allow for customization, while not offering infinite options which could quickly become creatively overwhelming,

Pros: The benefits I most appreciate about Piktochart (and the reason I have continued to use it over and against other platforms like Canva) are the stock designs that are available. The templates can be accessed across all membership levels of the software, and they are creative, engaging, and very visually appealing in unique ways!

Cons: The pricing of these platforms always feels somewhat steep to me relative to the cost of other very sophisticated video and audio editing software. I feel I would be more likely to purchase and keep a subscription if it was about half of the monthly price! The paid levels don't feel significantly worth the value relative to the free subscription.

• Reviewed on 21/05/2021
Julio césar P.
Teacher English Foreign Language
  • Reviewed on 01/07/2018

"Fantastic and elegant software for creating interesting and beautiful presentations very easily."

Comments: Simplicity, cool features, highly convenient price. Piktochart offers users the chance of doing interesting presentations in technically no considerable amount of time invested.

Pros: First of all, piktochart most relevant advantages imply simplicity, functionality and convenience. As an English teacher, I always need to provide students with engaging explanatory materials, capable of delivering complex messages in the most simplistic and understandable way. With piktochart you are able to do this and more, at a very convenient price. The layouts ae attractive and engaging. My students love appreciating my piktochart explanations, basically made for explaining grammar or functions within the language.

Cons: Truth be told, the amount of layouts and fonts might be a little limited to say at least. However, for its final price, this issues do not interfere with its other considerable perks and pluses.

• Reviewed on 01/07/2018
Tamara A.
Digital Marketing Manager
Internet, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2019

"Piktochart is one of the best software to do infographics"

Comments: Infographics are very important digital elements in social networks because it allow to display a large amount of visually attractive information in a summary way. It's one of the most requested designs by customers for their social networks and websites. Piktochart is one of the softwares I use most to make them because it has adequate and precise tools that allow me to create them in a professional and easy way.

Pros: It has predesigned templates that can be edited and customized in a simple way, adding or removing elements by drag & drop, resizing them, adding fonts, adding multimedia content, etc. It has very easy to understand tutorials and the software is very intuitive so that anyone who does not have design or programming knowledge can use it. Different types of digital visual elements can be created, such as infographic, report, banners and presentation.

Cons: There is nothing in particular that I do not like, it's quite functional even in the free version.

by Piktochart on 23/08/2019

Hi Tamara! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! So good to hear that our application has been valuable to you :) Have an amazing weekend!

• Reviewed on 21/08/2019
Zach P.
Communications Specialist
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2020

"Simplifying graphic design and perhaps the best tool for infographics!"

Comments: Piktochart is a handy design tool for any novice designer that wishes to step up their graphic work without having to invest a lot of time learning the complexities of Adobe programs.

Pros: Piktochart is easy to use, intuitive and has a ton of resources and templates to create visually stunning infographics that enables rookie designers to create truly beautiful designs. The best part of this software is its simplicity and the drag and drop style way of designing; this style makes learning the design process painless and easy.

Cons: In some cases, if you are looking to have graphic design work done for larger-scale projects Piktochart isn't going to be your best solution - in this case Adobe programs still reign supreme. Piktochart simply doesn't have as robust features and functionalities when compared to any Adobe design program.

by Piktochart on 09/04/2020

Hi Zach! Thank you for leaving us a positive feedback! We're glad you find Piktochart easier to use than Adobe :) If there are any functionalities you'd like to see, do reach out!

Stay safe!

• Reviewed on 07/04/2020
Pasante Asuntos Corporativos
1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/06/2018

"Very good application to perform infographics and presentations in a very short period of time."

Pros: The best quality that this application has is the speed and simplicity of the application in letting you design any type of art you need at the moment. Having an easy access to the application through an email, being registered in the web page

Cons: I'd like if the space for Uploading images for a free user can be more than 40 Mb. It seems very less when you want to do a long one and do multiple edits. I wish they had a few more template options to pick from. I am not sure if there is a community template area I have not checked out, but that might be cool too. I'm sure it is necessary to advertise, but my office does not budget to pay for a subscription. We use the free version that includes a watermark/boilerplate for Piktochart on everything we create.

• Reviewed on 06/06/2018