Geoviewer is a solution for your GIS and Building Inspections

Javier O.
Building Inspector
Construction, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I'm a building inspector and my office is always on the go not having time to actually go back and reference APN numbers as well as property lines. I could easily grab my iPad and go to a building site to look at the property lines in real time and mark them with a GPS. This software comes in handy as well when you are trying to look at older google map images to give you a scope of previous existing construction. You can access the previous google map images on any address with street view and let the owner of their property know what is existing construction and what is not and show them pictures.

Cons: There is a learning curve for the software on the many things you can do. It's really recommended that you can get any type of training or reference materials for the software since it's packed with many features that I learned to use thanks to a training seminar. There is no offline support so you require an internet connection all the time if you are using this on the field and there is no signal it won't work. I usually have good signal where I work at with little to no dead spots but once in a while I have to get a physical map with a scale to help me navigate me thru.

Geoviewer Mobile review

Reviewed on 27/02/2019
Jonathan A.
customer service representative
Utilities, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: i think its great. overall its well worth the money. what would be cool is when we are doing surveys, when we click on account and meter number a box would pop up with the number box like on our desktop keyboard. it would make it easier and faster. also maybe input backflow section. where we can input all the info like with the meter exchanges.

Pros: i liked the fact that we dont have to print out tons of paper for all our USA's that come in. extremely simple to use once you had the chance to play with it.

Cons: only thing i dont like is how you need to be on internet to sign in and out

by Nobel Systems on 14/06/2019

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you so much for your review and suggestions. We will take your idea and talk to our CTO to include this functionality soon. Please feel free to reach out with any other suggestions anytime. You can reach Todd Lushinsky (sales/marketing) directly at [email protected] anytime to offer your opinions and suggestions! They will only make GeoViewer even better!!

Layers need work

Annie H.
Engineering Assistant/Inspector
Civil Engineering, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I am an inspector for Environmental Engineering. I search parcels and ascertain if there is sewer system in their area that they can connect to, research data on utilities in the area and evaluate the need for annexation of parcels into a specific sewer distract.

Pros: I like that I can add and remove layers that are important to the data I'm searching.

Cons: I think the software needs work on layers. For instance, if I want to see a sewer system in particular area I cannot see the information unless I pan way out. But then when panning way out the street names disappear. I have to keep Google Earth open while using Geoviewer and switch between screens to match the data up.

by Nobel Systems on 27/02/2019

Hi Annie Harris, thank you for reviewing the product! and expressing your concern, we will contact you and resolve this issue that you are having, thanks again

Great Product

Reviewed on 05/03/2019
April G.
Office Assistant
Government Administration, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Wonderful product that makes my daily routine 100 times easier. It allows me access to so much information in one area, that it I don't need multiple programs to get the job done!

Pros: Easy to use. I use this to locate parcels, property owners, Natural Drainage courses, and all sorts of other items.

Cons: This product is amazing! I have nothing negative to say.

GeoViewer the Great!

Theresa M.
Engineering Technician
Civil Engineering, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Makes looking up facilities, properties, appurtenances, etc. possible from the field. No more having to wait until you get back to your office/desk. Answers at your fingertips while on the go.

Pros: The software overall has improved our efficiency.

Cons: I would like to be able to zoom in further.

GeoViewer2.0 Mobile

Reviewed on 02/03/2019
Daniel G.
Senior Maintenance Worker
Construction, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I like the ease of use while out in the field, our books are only updated every few years. The ability to access current up to date information on our system at any place and time is invaluable.

Cons: Quite often I end up having login issues with the mobile app, I’m not sure what the issue is but it can be quite frustrating when trying to find something in the field.

GeoViewer2.0

Kelly T.
Lead field operations technician
Utilities, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Ease of navigation. Quick access to vital information. Excellent photographic documentation ability.

Cons: There were no real cons. This program is much better than paper maps or record keeping

Interface

Reviewed on 09/03/2019
Battalion Chief
Public Safety, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The quality and accuracy of the feedback provided.

Cons: Some aspects of its mobile interface were not as friendly as I thought they could be. For example, the menu bar to the left does take a few tries before it displays.

Hi there,

Thank you for the review! We take your suggestions to heart. We pride ourselves in ease of use, so we are sorry you are having any issues. We are unable to reproduce the problem you mentioned. Please feel free to contact our support team anytime to address any issues. We can be reached at 1-866-NOBEL-SYS. Thanks again!

Team Nobel

Operations manager

Reviewed on 01/03/2019
Bassam A.
Operations Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Functionality of the system is great and easy to use

Cons: At this point not much. I am new to Geoviewer.

I really love this!

Khojimurod Y.
Administrative City Clerk
Government Administration, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: -speed
-functionality
-price
-data base

Cons: -faster update data base
-need mobile application

Good value and support

Cesar O.
Water Supply & Treatment Supervisor
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We are now entering into a new module for reporting that will help immensely with our data tabulation and reporting needs.

Pros: The responsive and assertive effort made by the engineering staff to help with any and all of our issues.

Cons: Navigation takes a little getting used to.

GEO Viewer on the Mark

Pete C.
Field Supervisor
Utilities, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It beats looking at outdated maps anytime. And if there are any updates necessary you can do it yourself.

Cons: What’s not too like! I love it because it is great!

Geoviewer

Reviewed on 01/03/2019
David S.
Wastewater utility worker II
Utilities, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, Geoviewer is a very accurate and reliable software to input your maintenance logs, create works orders and view asset information. I have used some other competitors software and found Geoviewer to work better and be more versatile.

Pros: Geoviewer is fast and smooth. Works online or offline seamlessly and reliably. Very easy to use, even on a small device.

Cons: Need the capability of selecting more than one asset at a time to make tedious repetitive inputs less time consuming.

David,

Thank you so much for your review and the positive experience you are having. We have just released the functionality that you have mentioned recently! We'll reach out to you soon to get you set up and using that feature! Please let us know if you have any other suggestions!

GeoViewer2.0

Reviewed on 08/03/2019
Santiago L.
Water systems operator ll
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The ease of usage and data is at your fingertips

Cons: The only con is the valve data we had from old system was not transferred over

Santiago,

Great to hear that you are seeing the advantages of GeoViewer! We are sorry to hear about your data not being transferred. We will reach our shortly to talk to you about it. Thanks again!

Easy and Effective

Alyssa B.
Engineering Tech
Civil Engineering, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It's easy to use and has a lot of capabilities.

Cons: Geoviewer does not reflect the changes made on the valve information right away, you have to restart or wait like an hour or so. Sometimes it does not make the changes at all.

by Nobel Systems on 14/06/2019

Hi Alyssa,

Thank you so much for your review!! Your issue is an interesting one, as real-time (within a second or two) updates should happen automatically unless you are in a disconnected environment. We will reach out to you shortly to make sure that your issue is resolved. Thank you!!

Geoviewer Review

Reviewed on 05/03/2019
Richard S.
City Engineer
Government Administration, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Works well. As good as any solution available

Pros: Fairly easy to use. Lots of features. Stable.

Cons: Sometimes requires reloading. Needs some refinement in some areas, but overall very usefull.

Hi Richard,

Thank you so much for your review. We will be in contact to talk to you about what areas we can improve in GeoViewer. Customer feedback is extremely important to us, and always helps all of our customers have the best experience and richest tools possible. Thanks again for the review!

Error

Art B.
Water worker
Construction, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Satisfied but room to I’m improve

Pros: What I like most about geo viewer is the ease of have whole mapping system at your fingertips

Cons: Recently geo viewer has been having trouble loading and it’s been an inconvenience when you need something in a hurry

by Nobel Systems on 27/02/2019

Hello, Thank you for taking time to respond, we are working on releasing an app update to make it load faster. We will be in contact soon

Geoviewer

Reviewed on 08/03/2019
Victor G.
Assistant Civil Engineer
Design, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: great

Pros: It allows to access aerial images, accessors parcels and information, easy to use, menu are easily accessible and easy to understand

Cons: There is really nothing I dislike I do understand how to use the program the only thing I would add is to be more user friendly on retrieving county record maps.

Hi Victor,

Thank you so much for your review. We always love to hear that our customers are happy with our solutions. We will reach out to you shortly to talk about the issue with your maps. We have a

Principal REHS

Diane H.
REHS
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It meets my GIS needs well

Pros: High Resolution, ability to be portable on my android tutorials,

Cons: So many tools available layers etc, imagery all wonderful, wish I had time to absorb /use them all!!!